Tyronn Lue tells LeBron to shut the f___ up

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Tyronn Lue tells LeBron to shut the f___ up

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/tyronn-lue-lebron-james-stfu-relationship-cavs-coach/1k0p4vxb47hpr1lg6vdyr6h7lo

Quote:
"They felt they were doing this for LeBron," the person familiar with the internal workings of the team said, "instead of with LeBron."

Lue changed that the moment he first told James in a huddle, "Shut the [expletive up]. I got this," according to a person who heard the exchange -- and a few others like it. If Lue was going to get the stars and the role players to buy into the strategic changes he was determined to implement — play faster, space the floor, move the ball, take full advantage of Love's versatility — he was going to have to restore order first.

Lue.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
shnxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Tyronn Lue tells LeBron to shut the f___ up

rwongega wrote:
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/tyronn-lue-lebron-james-maintain low tones-relationship-cavs-coach/1k0p4vxb47hpr1lg6vdyr6h7lo

Quote:
"They felt they were doing this for LeBron," the person familiar with the internal workings of the team said, "instead of with LeBron."

Lue changed that the moment he first told James in a huddle, "Shut the [expletive up]. I got this," according to a person who heard the exchange -- and a few others like it. If Lue was going to get the stars and the role players to buy into the strategic changes he was determined to implement — play faster, space the floor, move the ball, take full advantage of Love's versatility — he was going to have to restore order first.

Lue.

For the sake of all the Lebron haters out there (like me), I hope Lebron grows to hate Lue and gets him fired
Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Tyronn Lue tells LeBron to shut the f___ up

shnxx wrote:
rwongega wrote:
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/tyronn-lue-lebron-james-maintain low tones-relationship-cavs-coach/1k0p4vxb47hpr1lg6vdyr6h7lo

Quote:

Lue.

For the sake of all the Lebron haters out there (like me), I hope Lebron grows to hate Lue and gets him fired

And joins Luke's bench with us.
KobeDunk
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Tyronn Lue tells LeBron to shut the f___ up

shnxx wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Quote:

Lue.

Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject:

I've always like Lue.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject:

clearly orchestrated by Lue and LeBron, a peasant coach cant talk to the King that way without his approval
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject:

I loved Ty when he played here, he is the reason I am rooting for the Cavs to win it all.
marga86
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Tyronn Lue tells LeBron to shut the f___ up

shnxx wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Quote:

Lue.

spoken like a true lebron hater.

You are definitely becoming my favorite poster, we see eye to eye on a lot of things.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:08 pm    Post subject:

Lue possesses bolas grandes. He not only took control he unburdened LeBron in the process. No more calling plays in the huddle, let the coach, coach. Used Love as he was brought there to be used. Glad to find out Lue is the boss not king James. New found respect for Tyronn. You go bouy

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject:

I've always liked Tyronn Lue.
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Tyronn Lue tells LeBron to shut the f___ up

marga86 wrote:
shnxx wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Quote:

Lue.

You are definitely becoming my favorite poster, we see eye to eye on a lot of things.

i support the sentiment.
LakerLuke
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:33 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
I've always liked Tyronn Lue.

Same here. His defense on Iverson in 01 Finals really changed the trajectory of his career. He was never a star but everyone suddenly respected him.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Tyronn Lue tells LeBron to shut the f___ up

SuperboyReformed wrote:
marga86 wrote:
shnxx wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Quote:

Lue.

i support the sentiment.

Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:07 am    Post subject:

I still hate what Lebron did to David Blatt. I read that Blatt recently reached out to Lue btw:

Quote:
Blatt was in Atlanta while the Cavaliers were in town playing the Hawks in the second round, and he reached out to Lue. It was the first time the two have spoken on the phone "in some time," Lue says. The majority of the conversation was based on catching up, but it was a message Blatt delivered that stood out during that call.

"He's just a good person," Lue told cleveland.com. "Always encouraging, always supportive. He just said how proud he was of me and what we're doing, and that means a lot coming from him. His friendship is something I truly appreciate and value."

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/05/former_cavaliers_coach_david_blatt_4.html
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:02 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
I loved Ty when he played here, he is the reason I am rooting for the Cavs to win it all.
Damn bro
Worthy42
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:20 am    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Damn bro

I'm rooting for Lue too.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Tyronn Lue tells LeBron to shut the f___ up

Chronicle wrote:
SuperboyReformed wrote:
marga86 wrote:
shnxx wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Quote:

Lue.

i support the sentiment.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: