Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaMan/
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:17 am    Post subject:

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/20/teens-filmed-mocked-drowning-man-cocoa-police-say/495518001/

Teens filmed, mocked drowning man, Cocoa police say

Quote:
“Get out the water, you gonna die” one teen shouted. Another yelled at Dunn, saying, “ain’t nobody fixing to help you, you dumb (expletive).”

Seconds later, Dunn could be heard yelling. Then his head disappeared beneath the water one last time.

“Oh, he just died,” another teen says before laughter ensues. The teens then left the park without telling authorities.
sickside323
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-man-shoots-tires-t-054741421.html

Florida Man Shoots Out Tires of an AT&T Truck Outside Home

Quote:
Jorge Jove, a 64-year-old retired Miami-Dade firefighter, shot the tires of two AT&T trucks, as seen in video captured of the incident and posted on Twitter.

Hialeah Police Sgt. Carl Zogby told WSVN that Jove was “upset that the trucks were parked in front of his house” and that he “asked them to move.”
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:32 am    Post subject:

Truly disturbing.

LINK
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject:

Watch out Florida THE JUICE IS LOOSE and headed your way!! LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

As a volountary rescuer here in France that really makes me sick. Bunch of little worthless (bleep).
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject:

Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

As a volountary rescuer here in France that really makes me sick. Bunch of little worthless (bleep).

Florida Teens Will Face Charges After Mocking, Filming Death Of Drowning Man (UPDATED)
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Florida Teens Will Face Charges After Mocking, Filming Death Of Drowning Man (UPDATED)

Something better be done
These boys are future fathers and employees etc..
They currently have no concern for life and will definitely hurt a lot of people just because of how dark they let their hearts get.

They don't need punishment they need serious serious community and psychological help.

The community, schools, neighbors, parents etc raised this kid and it turned out like this...
Conker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Phil Collins.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Something better be done
These boys are future fathers and employees etc..
They currently have no concern for life and will definitely hurt a lot of people just because of how dark they let their hearts get.

They don't need punishment they need serious serious community and psychological help.

The community, schools, neighbors, parents etc raised this kid and it turned out like this...

I don't know them but I have a feeling the parents are neglectful. I'm of the school you're a product of your rearing.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:28 am    Post subject:

Conker wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Phil Collins.

This one

She calls out to the man on the street
Sir, can you help me?
I'm cold and I've nowhere to sleep is there somewhere you can tell me?

He walks on
Doesn't look back...

Tough song... if an individual believes we are all one spirit

Today is always the best day.. The best gifts are in the present.
Where we can make a choice

Why did you make me think of this darn song...

Even Dolphins try to save humans in the water
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/23/1
Quote:
A pod of dolphins saved a group of swimmers from a great white shark off the northern coast of New Zealand, it was reported today.

The incident happened when lifeguard Rob Howes took his 15-year-old daughter Niccy and two of her friends swimming near the town of Whangarei, according to the Northern Advocate newspaper.

Mr Howes told the newspaper that the dolphins "started to herd us up, they pushed all four of us together by doing tight circles around us". He explained that, when he had attempted to break away from the protective group, two of the bigger dolphins herded him back.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Quote:
Cantaloupe told reporters he’s charging the teens under a state statute typically reserved for medical examiners obligated to report deaths. The statute, according to Tampa’s Bay News 9, reads:

“It is the duty of any person in the district where a death occurs, who becomes aware of the death of any person occurring ... must report such death and circumstances to the district medical examiner.”

Cantaloupe said, “It will be kind of a test case … As far as we know, the statute has never been used in this way.”

Doesn't sound promising justice will be served. Perhaps they can use what happened with that girl who was convicted for texting her friend and encouraging him to commit suicide as precedence?
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject:

Fine outstanding youths, probably just bored.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article163682253.html
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Quote:
Cantaloupe told reporters he’s charging the teens under a state statute typically reserved for medical examiners obligated to report deaths. The statute, according to Tampa’s Bay News 9, reads:

“It is the duty of any person in the district where a death occurs, who becomes aware of the death of any person occurring ... must report such death and circumstances to the district medical examiner.”

Cantaloupe said, “It will be kind of a test case … As far as we know, the statute has never been used in this way.”

Doesn't sound promising justice will be served. Perhaps they can use what happened with that girl who was convicted for texting her friend and encouraging him to commit suicide as precedence?

so lets see here.

the law is going above and beyond to find any way possible to put some type of conviction on these guys who did not put the guy in the water, didnt force him to stay in the water. but because they did not choose to help their fellow citizen by jumping in or calling the cops while also mocking him. everyone thinks they need to go to jail. hmmmm.

yet we have george zimmerman tried one time and is scott free. Anyone else trying to see whatever little iddy bitty stuff they can file on mr zimmerman? you know the guy who actually did cause someone to die after he was stalking the person at night and scared them. which even if his statement was true, caused everything that happened thereafter.

And to think if this is how it goes. Should I be jailed or fined for not assisting an old lady with her groceries?(carrying them across the street...into her home,etc.)?

Should I be jailed or fined for allowing the door to slam in the person's face that was directly behind me?

Should I be jailed or fined for doing a host of Immoral and unhospitable things to my fellow citizens, even though those things are technically not illegal?

How's about that homeless guy that was laid out on the sidewalk but yet you didnt' call the cops or medics to see if he was alive/or well. you didnt even ask him "sir..sir..are you ok? you just kept walking. when the homeless person asks for money or food. did you just keep walking? if so, should you be fined and jailed for being a bad citizen?

when one of these terrorist type shootings occur. and some people decide to hide even though they know others are in harms way. Should those people be convicted in a court of law because they didnt stand up to the shooter(s) and at least make an attempt to either help hide the other people or jump the shooter?
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Quote:

so lets see here.

the law is going above and beyond to find any way possible to put some type of conviction on these guys who did not put the guy in the water, didnt force him to stay in the water. but because they did not choose to help their fellow citizen by jumping in or calling the cops while also mocking him. everyone thinks they need to go to jail. hmmmm.

yet we have george zimmerman tried one time and is scott free. Anyone else trying to see whatever little iddy bitty stuff they can file on mr zimmerman? you know the guy who actually did cause someone to die after he was stalking the person at night and scared them. which even if his statement was true, caused everything that happened thereafter.

And to think if this is how it goes. Should I be jailed or fined for not assisting an old lady with her groceries?(carrying them across the street...into her home,etc.)?

Should I be jailed or fined for allowing the door to slam in the person's face that was directly behind me?

Should I be jailed or fined for doing a host of Immoral and unhospitable things to my fellow citizens, even though those things are technically not illegal?

How's about that homeless guy that was laid out on the sidewalk but yet you didnt' call the cops or medics to see if he was alive/or well. you didnt even ask him "sir..sir..are you ok? you just kept walking. when the homeless person asks for money or food. did you just keep walking? if so, should you be fined and jailed for being a bad citizen?

when one of these terrorist type shootings occur. and some people decide to hide even though they know others are in harms way. Should those people be convicted in a court of law because they didnt stand up to the shooter(s) and at least make an attempt to either help hide the other people or jump the shooter?

Only you would defend such an action(or inaction). I hope you're never put in that kind of situation. I find it disgusting that you would use George Zimmerman to rationalize what these teenagers did. God you (bleep) piss me off so much.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject:

There is no punishment necessary.. that is obvious IMHO

True correction via some form of counseling.. Yes..

How to fine or penalize if someone does not show up

BTW.. The Key issue for me is that if these people are so cold and evil towards a dying/dead person

1. How do you think they treat the living
2. How do they treat their own selves
3. Do they truly value anything in their life?

Watch someones Son, Brother, Father etc SCREAM FOR HELP??

OK.. I get the whole bone density/body fat thing..

BUT why were they not even willing to tell anyone or call someone to report the body?

It scares me to know one of them could be my neighbor or even a free citizen

Hit and run? Bet they aint telling anyone..
See a hit and run... BET they watch the person die and mock them

Your grandmother gets hit by a car and the car drives away.. She is still alive and able to speak.. she needs help but nobody is there but one of these young men......
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Quote:

so lets see here.

Only you would defend such an action(or inaction). I hope you're never put in that kind of situation. I find it disgusting that you would use George Zimmerman to rationalize what these teenagers did. God you (bleep) piss me off so much.

I don't think he is defending what they didn't do

Also if the story is correct about arguing with gf before event maybe he was suicidal

I caught something though in his reply .. that
Zimmerman The White Murdered a Black Child .. not guilty and defended by the states laws
Gang of 5 DeadHearted Black Children .. didn't assist a man to die in any way.. Whole world wants them harmed now AND the state wants to CREATE A LAW just to harm them

Whole planet is a Psychiatric Hospital
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Quote:

so lets see here.

Also if the story is correct about arguing with gf before event maybe he was suicidal

Zimmerman The White Murdered a Black Child .. not guilty and defended by the states laws
Gang of 5 DeadHearted Black Children .. didn't assist a man to die in any way.. Whole world wants them harmed now AND the state wants to CREATE A LAW just to harm them

What Zimmerman did and got away with is truly horrifying but PNP is not so subtly trying to use that to say these kids should not receive some kind of punishment.

Whatever happened to being a decent human being? Unless it was Hitler in that pond I'd probably at the very least call 911.
LAkers 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
nickuku wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Quote:

so lets see here.

What Zimmerman did and got away with is truly horrifying but PNP is not so subtly trying to use that to say these kids should not receive some kind of punishment.

Whatever happened to being a decent human being? Unless it was Hitler in that pond I'd probably at the very least call 911.

Wait... splashmtn is PostAndPivot?
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
nickuku wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Quote:

so lets see here.

i'm saying multiple things at once.

I'm saying lets be honest. they did not commit an actual crime. or if they did. its so far fetched to tag one to them we have to pull use magnifying glasses to find it. it means you're reaching for something. what they did is HORRIBLE. plain and simple. there is no sugar coating it. dont take what i said as a sugar coat. it wasnt. just like that girl in the other thread that filmed herself as she drove drunk and high and killer her sis and was talking crazy while holding her. i put these dudes in that same category of Lost mentally. something aint right with you when you do what these dudes did. thats a fact. but with all that said. they did not for the most part commit an obvious crime where you dont have to search every nook and cranny to find a law you hoped they broke to punish them for being horrible citizens, immoral people.
and if we're going to do this with them. are we then making new rules where we say, all US citizens of a certain age have to help his fellow citizen? if thats the case. lets do it and make it a law for EVERYONE. not just these dudes from florida.

Then how far are we trying to go with this "each citizen has to step up for his fellow citizens in a time of need" or else you might go to jail or get hit with a fine or both?

look in the end it could make for a better society. sure us older people will do the right thing for right things sake or because we dont want to go to jail if these types of rules are put into law for real. but it could create a situation where the kids grow up just doing the right thing because thats all they ever knew(some countries already do this. lets just make sure thats where we want to go with this.)

Then its the other obvious issue we have all the time. where people go extra hard on people of certain hues. When in reality a lot of those peoples problems are linked to the people that are going extra hard on them.

***but you do have to be some kind of special to watch someone die like that. even if you had nothing to do with it.*** personally I'm not down for the death penalty in most situations. So aint no way I could've sat their and watched. at worse leave the scene and call 911("hey...some dude is drowning in the lake all by himself)"

i just can't imagine how that wouldn't become a constant nightmare if i was one of those guys standing there laughing. laughing at another person's demise usually means you've seen too much growing up as a child. You seen so much that you dont think anything is that big of a deal.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject:

LAkers 4 Life wrote:
nickuku wrote:
nickuku wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Vin wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
Truly disturbing.

LINK

Quote:

so lets see here.

Wait... splashmtn is PostAndPivot?

You couldn't tell by the rambling and bad grammar?
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject:

Kids tasering a kitten for fun....
http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Teens-use-taser-on-kitten-on-Snapchat-437551203.html
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Kids tasering a kitten for fun....
http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Teens-use-taser-on-kitten-on-Snapchat-437551203.html
i'm not clicking that link. and I like dogs better. but that aint right.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject:

Serial killer on the loose.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-serial-killer-strikes-again_us_5a0b37c8e4b0b17ffce0c767
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: