Well, at least Phil knows he messed up lol

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobe2Clark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Well, at least Phil knows he messed up lol

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/sports/atoz/article_988190.php

Quote:
"It was awful," Lakers coach Phil Jackson said of Brown's performance. "He gave us a terrible game. He just didn't give us any productive minutes at all."

Quote:
At that point, Jackson decided to rest George and Smush Parker for Luke Walton and Sasha Vujacic. The Lakers' lead was gone nine seconds later, and Dallas went on a 12-2 run to regain control.

Lamenting his decision, Jackson said: "A dumb coach put the wrong substitutions in. Strategically, it was a bad move on my part. The guys went in the ballgame and didn't give us any help."

I think we'll see Ronny start tonight....
Arnie
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=17561
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: