OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 841, 842, 843 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject:

JAN24/2/14 wrote:
The only difference between BI and KUz is that BI reads the floor first while Kuz makes quick his actions. However between being a more willing passer i think BI is a lot better.

Agreed.. he's clearly the more willing passer and better facilitator.. Which is why the coaching staff trusts him to do it.

That's no knock on Kuz.. love what he brings to the table.
LakersNewEra
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Pulling up from the free throw line..automatic. Anything beyond that, bit shaky. Still veey good because he gets to that free throw line area easily. Sometimes the drive isnt there, encouraging that he can counter it.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Kuzzkontrol wrote:
Posted on game thread

Kuzma scores effortlessly and it's just so much work for Brandon to get FTs and He is average at FTs.

Yet Luke keeps forcing Ingram iso's and ignoring kuzma

Wth

Fycts

Does it really matter if it "looks" effortless? I'd pay more attention to the box score. But that's just me.

Also Ingram doesn't Iso to score for himself.. Evidenced by the assist totals.

We don't need to make this an Ingram vs Kuz thing.. They both add a great deal of value collectively, and can do it simultaneously.

If you dribble yourself in trouble enough you'll get assists just from the bailout passe, as evidenced tonight on the three to Kuzma.

So you're saying he's averaging 3 to 4 assists per game because he dribbles himself into trouble?

Pound the ball long enough and pass it off at the last moment and you'll collect quite a bit of assists.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Kuzzkontrol wrote:
Posted on game thread

Kuzma scores effortlessly and it's just so much work for Brandon to get FTs and He is average at FTs.

Wth

Fycts

Does it really matter if it "looks" effortless? I'd pay more attention to the box score. But that's just me.

We don't need to make this an Ingram vs Kuz thing.. They both add a great deal of value collectively, and can do it simultaneously.

If you dribble yourself in trouble enough you'll get assists just from the bailout passe, as evidenced tonight on the three to Kuzma.

So you're saying he's averaging 3 to 4 assists per game because he dribbles himself into trouble?

Pound the ball long enough and pass it off at the last moment and you'll collect quite a bit of assists.

Okay.. we can agree to disagree.
bigkobe81
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Kuzzkontrol wrote:
Posted on game thread

Wth

Fycts

You're basing that on a sample size of exactly one possession. I’d agree if you said JC

Last edited by bigkobe81 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Kuzzkontrol wrote:
Posted on game thread

Wth

Fycts

Relentless
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Kuzzkontrol wrote:
Posted on game thread

Wth

Fycts

Relentless

Huh?
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject:

What an odd game tonight lol

Gotta mix it up on some of those drives but it's all good, he's coming along & I'm not stressed
Omar Little

SocalDevin wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Kuzzkontrol wrote:
Posted on game thread

Wth

Fycts

Relentless

Huh?

Clergy are confounded at the depth of your worship.
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

BI has a bit too much tunnel vision at this point. He is constantly drawing a second defender and not dishing it off enough. He can do that pass to Randle about 5 more times a game. He will learn though.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Kuzzkontrol wrote:
Posted on game thread

Wth

Fycts

Relentless

Huh?

They're equally confounded by posts from a mod that have nothing to do with basketball.. Which is what we were discussing.. Thought we also were* supposed to focus on what's happening on court, and not the individual posters.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Kuzzkontrol wrote:
Posted on game thread

Wth

Fycts

Relentless

Huh?

They're equally confounded by posts from a mod that have nothing to do with basketball.. Which is what we were discussing.. Thought we also were* supposed to focus on what's happening on court, and not the individual posters.

No one can, because you end up in a giant quote tree denying anything but the blind love, which kind of is the point of my, uh, moderating. Maybe don't die on every hill?
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

LakerLogic wrote:
BI has a bit too much tunnel vision at this point. He is constantly drawing a second defender and not dishing it off enough. He can do that pass to Randle about 5 more times a game. He will learn though.

Agreed.. needs to make faster reads..
Omar Little

SocalDevin wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:

Agreed.. needs to make faster reads..

Agreed
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Kuzzkontrol wrote:
Posted on game thread

Wth

Fycts

Relentless

Huh?

where are the mods when you need them...

https://i0.wp.com/www.thevintageguidetolondon.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/mods-scooters.jpg?resize=480%2C280
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject:

I love when he goes up against KD.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject:

I'm not interested in any kind of exchange with you.. We aren't discussing basketball.. What you're doing here is childish and unbecoming of a mod. You should know better.. We are told all the time to keep it about basketball. That's what was happening until you interjected with whatever it is you're talking about.
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject:

plays good defense on KD every time. hes not even close to the finished product offensively yet, which makes me really happy about the future of this team
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:12 pm    Post subject:

Pretty gutty performance tonight.

He was at 7/4/4 mid way through the 4th and was getting pretty beat up, but still managed to finish with 19/6/5.

He gets tunnel vision sometimes and tries to force the drive too often, but there’s no doubt he’s improved a ton since last year.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
I'm not interested in any kind of exchange with you.. We aren't discussing basketball.. What you're doing here is childish and unbecoming of a mod. You should know better.. We are told all the time to keep it about basketball. That's what was happening until you interjected with whatever it is you're talking about.

Now you know what the dozens of complaints I get sound like. Trying a bit of humor, since the last time I asked you directly you caught feelings. So I will take your advice. When you bog it down, I will just quietly give you a break.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:23 pm    Post subject:

He Lonzo or kuzma should've had a game winner in regulation and then run over to Kobe and hug him.

But naaaa KCP wanted to be the effing hero
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:24 pm    Post subject:

I love his relentless effort trying to get to the basket. Even after he got hurt, he kept coming back for more.
Should have adjusted and pulled up a few more times for the 10 footers but that will come with more experience and confidence in the jumper.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:24 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
He Lonzo or kuzma should've had a game winner in regulation and then run over to Kobe and hug him.

Taking the ball out after a made basket, I'd prefer calling a timeout.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

Especially with a young team against a vet one.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
epak wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

Especially with a young team against a vet one.

Yup. That was a time where a timeout was needed compared to the Philly game. Growing pains for Luke.

In OT...shame BI had to lose his shoe and waste a timeout lol. Stupid adidas
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 841, 842, 843 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next
Page 842 of 1885
Jump to: