OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1075, 1076, 1077 ... 1105, 1106, 1107  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 1009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Well I知 just saying that once the season ended BI went silent and has been away from LA. Yeah probably reading too much into it but when you see hart zo and Kuzma..all guys magic drafted in La but Randle and Ingram not in LA at all..makes you wonder.

Part of me thinks if trades will be made magic and pelinka will send out the guys from the previous regime befor they trade their prized draft picks.

Dlo JC Nance. Only ones left are BI zu and Julius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LBJ23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 4236

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Well I知 just saying that once the season ended BI went silent and has been away from LA. Yeah probably reading too much into it but when you see hart zo and Kuzma..all guys magic drafted in La but Randle and Ingram not in LA at all..makes you wonder.

Part of me thinks if trades will be made magic and pelinka will send out the guys from the previous regime befor they trade their prized draft picks.

Dlo JC Nance. Only ones left are BI zu and Julius


Zo is from LA, so where do you want him to go? Ot has been stated that Kuz, Zo, and Hart work at the facility every day almost and Miles Simon works with them individually
_________________
Previously PG13
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 1009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject:

PG13 wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Well I知 just saying that once the season ended BI went silent and has been away from LA. Yeah probably reading too much into it but when you see hart zo and Kuzma..all guys magic drafted in La but Randle and Ingram not in LA at all..makes you wonder.

Part of me thinks if trades will be made magic and pelinka will send out the guys from the previous regime befor they trade their prized draft picks.

Dlo JC Nance. Only ones left are BI zu and Julius


Zo is from LA, so where do you want him to go? Ot has been stated that Kuz, Zo, and Hart work at the facility every day almost and Miles Simon works with them individually


I don稚 want him to go anywhere. I知 glad the guys are together in La working out, getting better.

Just wondering why BI who I see as part of the young core and Julius who I hope will be are not in the facility working out.

Probably just want to visit family and do their own thing. Or maybe they see that they could be on the outside looking in with the the whole Lebron and Pg coming.

Just wondering man lol. Nothing to get worked up about
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Luminous8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 26 Apr 2017
Posts: 849

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:11 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
PG13 wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Well I知 just saying that once the season ended BI went silent and has been away from LA. Yeah probably reading too much into it but when you see hart zo and Kuzma..all guys magic drafted in La but Randle and Ingram not in LA at all..makes you wonder.

Part of me thinks if trades will be made magic and pelinka will send out the guys from the previous regime befor they trade their prized draft picks.

Dlo JC Nance. Only ones left are BI zu and Julius


Zo is from LA, so where do you want him to go? Ot has been stated that Kuz, Zo, and Hart work at the facility every day almost and Miles Simon works with them individually


I don稚 want him to go anywhere. I知 glad the guys are together in La working out, getting better.

Just wondering why BI who I see as part of the young core and Julius who I hope will be are not in the facility working out.

Probably just want to visit family and do their own thing. Or maybe they see that they could be on the outside looking in with the the whole Lebron and Pg coming.

Just wondering man lol. Nothing to get worked up about


Probably because they both have their own personal trainers they're working with. Pretty common in the L
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Judah
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 2958

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Well I知 just saying that once the season ended BI went silent and has been away from LA. Yeah probably reading too much into it but when you see hart zo and Kuzma..all guys magic drafted in La but Randle and Ingram not in LA at all..makes you wonder.

Part of me thinks if trades will be made magic and pelinka will send out the guys from the previous regime befor they trade their prized draft picks.

Dlo JC Nance. Only ones left are BI zu and Julius

I've said this a number of times before and it always seems to fall on deaf ears, but it really makes no difference that the new regime didn't draft BI or hire Luke. What they said about both of them publicly was what you'd expect them to say about a guy they did draft and a coach they did hire. BI isn't going anywhere unless it's for Kawhi. As high as they are on Lonzo and Kuz, they've always been just as high on BI, if not higher. Folks here like to include him in all kinds of weird trades to dump Deng, but it only shows that their view of him isn't anything close to the way the FO and coaching staff views him. They got rid of Russell as the sweetener in a salary dump deal because they weren't that high on him. They're not going to do that with BI. George would've been a Laker before the season if the FO had been willing to surrender BI to Indy.
_________________
祢t is about the greatness of God, not the significance of man. God made man small and the universe big to say something about Himself.

- John Piper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 7491

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject:

no need to comment further...just some silly 'summer doldrums' b4 Summer League ... only 2 more weeks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 11562

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 am    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Wish the youngin didn稚 get hurt. Would致e liked to enjoy watching him a few more games at the end of the yeAr.

With pg and Lebron possibly coming..I really think Ingram will be a trade piece for the 3rd star. He has the most value. Sad cause he痴 my fave laker.

Wonder if him being MIA and not in LA has to do with him kinda knowing his time could be up.
Kuz himself did say Ingram fell off the map and he even posted on IG saying where痴 BI? Lol


Magic is not willing to let that come back and bite him...That would be a fatal mistake
the Kuz and mia ish is silly...come on now


Kuz has been very silly this off season to say the least, very cringe worthy and annoying
_________________
D-Mo: Get your merch, get your merch (wear it!!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ratra_1211
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Dec 2015
Posts: 740

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:38 am    Post subject:

FWIW i think i saw that Julius has been training with Amoila in the lakers facility (via Amoila Caesar's story on IG)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 16192

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject:

Noticably Bigger Brandon Ingram continuing to work this off-season


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cY7lKoX-VE
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
UKUGA
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 280
Location: 22033

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 am    Post subject:

Andre2K wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Wish the youngin didn稚 get hurt. Would致e liked to enjoy watching him a few more games at the end of the yeAr.

With pg and Lebron possibly coming..I really think Ingram will be a trade piece for the 3rd star. He has the most value. Sad cause he痴 my fave laker.

Wonder if him being MIA and not in LA has to do with him kinda knowing his time could be up.
Kuz himself did say Ingram fell off the map and he even posted on IG saying where痴 BI? Lol


Magic is not willing to let that come back and bite him...That would be a fatal mistake
the Kuz and mia ish is silly...come on now


Kuz has been very silly this off season to say the least, very cringe worthy and annoying


A little too much Kuz this off-season, IMO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LuciusAllen
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 5196

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:21 am    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Well I知 just saying that once the season ended BI went silent and has been away from LA. Yeah probably reading too much into it but when you see hart zo and Kuzma..all guys magic drafted in La but Randle and Ingram not in LA at all..makes you wonder.

Part of me thinks if trades will be made magic and pelinka will send out the guys from the previous regime befor they trade their prized draft picks.

Dlo JC Nance. Only ones left are BI zu and Julius

I think you are correct -- you ARE reading too much into it. He's smartly getting away from the distractions here, but even more importantly, is seeking out elite trainers who are not located in LA, to try to find the best way to elevate his game.

It wouldn't surprise me if he takes another huge leap this coming season. He is a serious young man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Endless3D
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 03 Mar 2018
Posts: 794

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
I've said this a number of times before and it always seems to fall on deaf ears, but it really makes no difference that the new regime didn't draft BI or hire Luke. What they said about both of them publicly was what you'd expect them to say about a guy they did draft and a coach they did hire. BI isn't going anywhere unless it's for Kawhi. As high as they are on Lonzo and Kuz, they've always been just as high on BI, if not higher. Folks here like to include him in all kinds of weird trades to dump Deng, but it only shows that their view of him isn't anything close to the way the FO and coaching staff views him. They got rid of Russell as the sweetener in a salary dump deal because they weren't that high on him. They're not going to do that with BI. George would've been a Laker before the season if the FO had been willing to surrender BI to Indy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 5254
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject:

If BI is indeed in Miami and getting bigger then good for him. Many athletes who went to Florida were able to become bigger, strong and extend their careers. Let's start with Lebron. Amazing how he got bigger once he left CLE, huh? Serena, Tiger Woods, Payton Manning, Alex Rodriguez, Wade, Jameer Nelson, Rashard Lewis, Wade, Howard were all jacked during their time in Florida. It must be something in the alligator poop water. Right? 💉
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YSong
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 16 Sep 2016
Posts: 663

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject:

The only untouchable on the team! Keep working hard BI!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 1009

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject:

I hope I am! Hes my fave player. And im not too bothered by the kuz and lonzo stuff. thought it was funny haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 1253

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject:

I hope everyday that BI stays a Laker. No thanks to Leonard if it means BI is gone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 28574

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Noticably Bigger Brandon Ingram continuing to work this off-season


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cY7lKoX-VE


good god look how long he is. pause
thanks for the vid. i wana see the og high quality porno I mean workout vid, can we find it on insta?
_________________
guaranteed ring in the next 3 years with Bron+Kawhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
El Seano
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 14 Nov 2008
Posts: 676

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Grown man body is really coming in. You can see a lot of difference in his arms which is impressive when you consider his bicep muscle is roughly 2 foot long...I wrote that as a joke but with a 7'3 wingspan it's probably not far off the truth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 1009

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject:

So everyone thinking I was overreacting? Agents know things well before we do. Im sure BI's agent knows theres a possiblity he could be traded. The kawhi news today shows that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 1009

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject:

LuciusAllen wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Well I知 just saying that once the season ended BI went silent and has been away from LA. Yeah probably reading too much into it but when you see hart zo and Kuzma..all guys magic drafted in La but Randle and Ingram not in LA at all..makes you wonder.

Part of me thinks if trades will be made magic and pelinka will send out the guys from the previous regime befor they trade their prized draft picks.

Dlo JC Nance. Only ones left are BI zu and Julius

I think you are correct -- you ARE reading too much into it. He's smartly getting away from the distractions here, but even more importantly, is seeking out elite trainers who are not located in LA, to try to find the best way to elevate his game.

It wouldn't surprise me if he takes another huge leap this coming season. He is a serious young man.


Yeah we'll see now with this kawhi news. I'm a HUGE BI fan. I just think he and his agent somehow know witgh lakers big game hunting he is our best chip to trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Megaton
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Feb 2015
Posts: 18981

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Noticably Bigger Brandon Ingram continuing to work this off-season


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cY7lKoX-VE


His upper body chest looks bigger.

His arms still look like a twig though. He needs to go Mike Bibby痴 trainer.
_________________
This Signature is now sponsored by Big Baller Brand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 5254
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
MJST wrote:
Noticably Bigger Brandon Ingram continuing to work this off-season


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cY7lKoX-VE


His upper body chest looks bigger.

His arms still look like a twig though. He needs to go Mike Bibby痴 trainer.


lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Endless3D
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 03 Mar 2018
Posts: 794

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
So everyone thinking I was overreacting? Agents know things well before we do. Im sure BI's agent knows theres a possiblity he could be traded. The kawhi news today shows that.


Kawhi saying that he wants to be traded is effecting where Ingram is working out? It痴 one thing to speculate but how long are you gonna keep bringing this up?

We get it, you think Ingram is going to be traded. Now can we talk about his actual game on the Ingram thread?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Judah
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 2958

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
So everyone thinking I was overreacting? Agents know things well before we do. Im sure BI's agent knows theres a possiblity he could be traded. The kawhi news today shows that.

So this news today proves your TMZish theory right?
_________________
祢t is about the greatness of God, not the significance of man. God made man small and the universe big to say something about Himself.

- John Piper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Feb 2011
Posts: 4096
Location: Studio City

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
MJST wrote:
Noticably Bigger Brandon Ingram continuing to work this off-season


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cY7lKoX-VE


His upper body chest looks bigger.

His arms still look like a twig though. He needs to go Mike Bibby痴 trainer.


Bibby is on them ultra roids.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1075, 1076, 1077 ... 1105, 1106, 1107  Next
Page 1076 of 1107
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB