OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1098, 1099, 1100 ... 1112, 1113, 1114  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4586

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject:

OC Lakerfan wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Exactly. Just another person who I don't take their takes seriously anymore.


Considering my take has been a topic of conversation on this thread for two days now, you and others are taking it seriously. Silence often speaks volumes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
OC Lakerfan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 2387

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Exactly. Just another person who I don't take their takes seriously anymore.


Considering my take has been a topic of conversation on this thread for two days now, you and others are taking it seriously. Silence often speaks volumes.


Whatever makes you feel better dude. I've had enough. Some people just want to argue til their blue in the face, I get it. Have fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 27891

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject:

Is Ingram as good as Prince right now = NO

Will he be = I think so

Someone actually called Ingram a bust? SHAME!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127052
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Luminous8 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
BI may not be a HOFer for all we know, but he is certainly nowhere near a bust.


Yes, there is a good chance he lands in the vast middle of the two. Even if he does turn out to be Prince that puts him closer to the HOF than a bust.


He's already better than Tayshaun.


That is such a ridiculous statement it barely deserves a reply. Might as well post that you have no idea who Tayshaun Prince is. Because Ingram is nowhere close to a Finals, all defensive and Team USA player.


Brandon has aslo never had the chance to be the 5th option behind FOUR all-stars. Brandon is an equally good spot up shooter, better shot creator, better finisher, equal rebounder, equal or better passer. His team D isn't as good as Tayshaun, but that's comes with Tayshaun being a 4 year college player. Not sure outside of his TEAM D that he's at a clear cut advantage over BI. You can list accolades all you want, but the finals comes from playing with 4 all stars (he fouled Kobe throughout the entire series and the refs let him get away with it), all defense again I gave you he's a better team Defender than BI (always thought his man d was overrated), and Team USA came from reputation alone.

You switch those two guys places and ask Brandon to play 5th will to a group of allstars and just be a defender and spot up shooter like Tay was primarily,...you really think he couldn't Excel? Now, could Tayshaun be a primary perimeter option on a team that all year long looks like a playoff team when healthy and one of the brightest up and coming young studs in the L?


At this point in his career the answer is no. I do hope he gets there, letís wait 5-6 years when he hits his physical prime.
_________________
Iíve got my toes in the water, ass in the sand.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 17059
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
BI may not be a HOFer for all we know, but he is certainly nowhere near a bust.


Yes, there is a good chance he lands in the vast middle of the two. Even if he does turn out to be Prince that puts him closer to the HOF than a bust.


He's already better than Tayshaun.


That is such a ridiculous statement it barely deserves a reply. Might as well post that you have no idea who Tayshaun Prince is. Because Ingram is nowhere close to a Finals, all defensive and Team USA player.


Couldn't agree more. And you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger Ingram fan than me.
_________________
"The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt" - Bertrand Russell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 5872

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Holy sh*t... Prince only exceeded the number of rebounds that Ingram averaged last year once in 13 years. He never exceeded his scoring or assists average. He's considered an elite defender but he never averaged more steals than Ingram did last year. For all his length... even though he started out well... he never blocked anything most of his career.

The only thing Tayshaun did definitively better than Ingram was shoot free throws.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 28610

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:06 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Holy sh*t... Prince only exceeded the number of rebounds that Ingram averaged last year once in 13 years. He never exceeded his scoring or assists average. He's considered an elite defender but he never averaged more steals than Ingram did last year. For all his length... even though he started out well... he never blocked anything most of his career.

The only thing Tayshaun did definitively better than Ingram was shoot free throws.


b0x ThCoRes
_________________
guaranteed ring in the next 3 years with Bron+Kawhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Jul 2016
Posts: 2398

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Prince was a great defender that's it. Not a shooter not a play maker. I don't think even a garbage team would give the ball to Prince and tell him to go make a play.
_________________
Zo-Mo is coming
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 5872

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Holy sh*t... Prince only exceeded the number of rebounds that Ingram averaged last year once in 13 years. He never exceeded his scoring or assists average. He's considered an elite defender but he never averaged more steals than Ingram did last year. For all his length... even though he started out well... he never blocked anything most of his career.

The only thing Tayshaun did definitively better than Ingram was shoot free throws.


b0x ThCoRes


You can spin the narrative all you want... I watched Tayshaun... and he's a better defender than Ingram at this stage... but he's a lot older and didn't reach his full maturity until around 23-24. Some of you all are remembering this through rose colored glasses. And I don't know how you can be considered at the same level of Kawhi generating half or a third of his steals.

All I'm saying is Ingram is a work in progress and he's already exceeded any steals numbers that Tayshaun put up and he's not reached physical maturity. You can say it's all about intangibles and advanced analytics but I'm thinking it's mostly about a terrific team where Tayshaun complimented it very well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127052
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject:

socalsp3 wrote:
Prince was a great defender that's it. Not a shooter not a play maker. I don't think even a garbage team would give the ball to Prince and tell him to go make a play.


Point guards made plays in those days.
_________________
Iíve got my toes in the water, ass in the sand.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Judah
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 3039

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:14 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Iím listening but there arenít points being made beyond quotes from people with inherently biased opinions. The ignorant side is opposite of me.

Prove that their opinions are biased.
_________________
ĒIt is about the greatness of God, not the significance of man. God made man small and the universe big to say something about Himself.Ē

- John Piper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
1ngr4m
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Dec 2011
Posts: 4909

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject:

OC Lakerfan wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Exactly. Just another person who I don't take their takes seriously anymore.


Every argument dude loses he finishes it off with the typical "I'm smarter then you guys, you guys are sensitive and offended by fAcTs".

But no one believes that but him, and quite frankly he's not as smart as he thinks he is. Which is why he gets proven wrong time and time again.

We just gotta stop taking him seriously.
_________________
Did Jordan Clarkson think Metta's 3 at the end was going in? "I don't know. He was shaking like a stripper in the corner."


Last edited by 1ngr4m on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4586

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Holy sh*t... Prince only exceeded the number of rebounds that Ingram averaged last year once in 13 years. He never exceeded his scoring or assists average. He's considered an elite defender but he never averaged more steals than Ingram did last year. For all his length... even though he started out well... he never blocked anything most of his career.

The only thing Tayshaun did definitively better than Ingram was shoot free throws.


b0x ThCoRes


You can spin the narrative all you want... I watched Tayshaun... and he's a better defender than Ingram at this stage... but he's a lot older and didn't reach his full maturity until around 23-24. Some of you all are remembering this through rose colored glasses. And I don't know how you can be considered at the same level of Kawhi generating half or a third of his steals.

All I'm saying is Ingram is a work in progress and he's already exceeded any steals numbers that Tayshaun put up and he's not reached physical maturity. You can say it's all about intangibles and advanced analytics but I'm thinking it's mostly about a terrific team where Tayshaun complimented it very well.


Ingram had WAY more opportunities on a bad team. Prince fewer opportunities on a better team. Ingram more potential IMO but not near Prince impact at this point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4586

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Iím listening but there arenít points being made beyond quotes from people with inherently biased opinions. The ignorant side is opposite of me.

Prove that their opinions are biased.


Theyíre paid by Ingramís team or by a company that relys on the Lakers popularity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4586

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject:

1ngr4m wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Exactly. Just another person who I don't take their takes seriously anymore.


Every argument dude loses he finishes it off with the typical "I'm smarter then you guys, you guys are sensitive and offended by fAcTs".

But no one believes that but him, and quite frankly he's not as smart as he thinks he is. Which is why he gets proven wrong time and time again.

We just gotta stop taking him seriously.


Instead of claiming Iíve been proven wrong why donít you do it instead of gossiping about it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jun 2016
Posts: 1740

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject:

OC Lakerfan wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Exactly. Just another person who I don't take their takes seriously anymore.


+1 Glad that this is the topic of discussion though and not us worrying what BI will perform like in another uni.
_________________
"This game's in the refrigerator. The door is closed, the lights are out. the eggs are coolin', the butter's gettin' hard and the jello's jigglin'."
- Chick, the One & Only
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
1ngr4m
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Dec 2011
Posts: 4909

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
1ngr4m wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Exactly. Just another person who I don't take their takes seriously anymore.


Every argument dude loses he finishes it off with the typical "I'm smarter then you guys, you guys are sensitive and offended by fAcTs".

But no one believes that but him, and quite frankly he's not as smart as he thinks he is. Which is why he gets proven wrong time and time again.

We just gotta stop taking him seriously.


Instead of claiming Iíve been proven wrong why donít you do it instead of gossiping about it.


Done it once before, rather argue against a brick wall at this point. You don't have the ability to admit when you're wrong and love to finish every argument calling the other people delusional/stupid/bias etc.
_________________
Did Jordan Clarkson think Metta's 3 at the end was going in? "I don't know. He was shaking like a stripper in the corner."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jun 2016
Posts: 1740

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject:

1ngr4m wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Exactly. Just another person who I don't take their takes seriously anymore.


Every argument dude loses he finishes it off with the typical "I'm smarter then you guys, you guys are sensitive and offended by fAcTs".

But no one believes that but him, and quite frankly he's not as smart as he thinks he is. Which is why he gets proven wrong time and time again.

We just gotta stop taking him seriously.


VLF burner account?
_________________
"This game's in the refrigerator. The door is closed, the lights are out. the eggs are coolin', the butter's gettin' hard and the jello's jigglin'."
- Chick, the One & Only
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Judah
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 3039

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Iím listening but there arenít points being made beyond quotes from people with inherently biased opinions. The ignorant side is opposite of me.

Prove that their opinions are biased.


Theyíre paid by Ingramís team or by a company that relys on the Lakers popularity.

That is not proof. That is motive.

I asked for proof.
_________________
ĒIt is about the greatness of God, not the significance of man. God made man small and the universe big to say something about Himself.Ē

- John Piper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
1ngr4m
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Dec 2011
Posts: 4909

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 pm    Post subject:

CervantesRises wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Exactly. Just another person who I don't take their takes seriously anymore.


+1 Glad that this is the topic of discussion though and not us worrying what BI will perform like in another uni.


Funny cause the guy we're all arguing against has had some of the hottest Brandon Ingram trade takes in the past couple of months.

Brandon is still here though
_________________
Did Jordan Clarkson think Metta's 3 at the end was going in? "I don't know. He was shaking like a stripper in the corner."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4586

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject:

1ngr4m wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
1ngr4m wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Exactly. Just another person who I don't take their takes seriously anymore.


Every argument dude loses he finishes it off with the typical "I'm smarter then you guys, you guys are sensitive and offended by fAcTs".

But no one believes that but him, and quite frankly he's not as smart as he thinks he is. Which is why he gets proven wrong time and time again.

We just gotta stop taking him seriously.


Instead of claiming Iíve been proven wrong why donít you do it instead of gossiping about it.


Done it once before, rather argue against a brick wall at this point. You don't have the ability to admit when you're wrong and love to finish every argument calling the other people delusional/stupid/bias etc.


Must be cause a brick wall doesnít disprove your opinion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 5872

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Holy sh*t... Prince only exceeded the number of rebounds that Ingram averaged last year once in 13 years. He never exceeded his scoring or assists average. He's considered an elite defender but he never averaged more steals than Ingram did last year. For all his length... even though he started out well... he never blocked anything most of his career.

The only thing Tayshaun did definitively better than Ingram was shoot free throws.


b0x ThCoRes


You can spin the narrative all you want... I watched Tayshaun... and he's a better defender than Ingram at this stage... but he's a lot older and didn't reach his full maturity until around 23-24. Some of you all are remembering this through rose colored glasses. And I don't know how you can be considered at the same level of Kawhi generating half or a third of his steals.

All I'm saying is Ingram is a work in progress and he's already exceeded any steals numbers that Tayshaun put up and he's not reached physical maturity. You can say it's all about intangibles and advanced analytics but I'm thinking it's mostly about a terrific team where Tayshaun complimented it very well.


Ingram had WAY more opportunities on a bad team. Prince fewer opportunities on a better team. Ingram more potential IMO but not near Prince impact at this point.


Ingram played less minutes and put up less than one more shot extra than Tayshaun 12.9 to 12.2... and he averaged 16 to Prince's 14 points.

And he's three to four years younger when he's doing this. It doesn't take a visionary to see that he will get more open looks with LBJ/Rondo/Ball feeding him next season. Just like Tayshaun had Chauncey instead of Ennis, Clarkson and Caruso feeding him for good portions of the season.


Last edited by Sentient Meat on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 4586

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Man, I really riled up the Ingram bunch with this one. Sorry I interrupted, Iíll let you tell each other heís the next Durant some more.

I love it when people do this. Say something that's totally ridiculous about a player, get pushback, then act like the reason for the pushback is because people are just offended that you dissed their supposed favorite player

That shows you literally aren't listening to why people are objecting.


Iím listening but there arenít points being made beyond quotes from people with inherently biased opinions. The ignorant side is opposite of me.

Prove that their opinions are biased.


Theyíre paid by Ingramís team or by a company that relys on the Lakers popularity.

That is not proof. That is motive.

I asked for proof.


In a court of law proving motive is a piece of evidence especially when other evidence is unavailable. Considering I donít know any Lakers reporters personally, thatís the case.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 3866
Location: Long Beach

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Luminous8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 26 Apr 2017
Posts: 853

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Holy sh*t... Prince only exceeded the number of rebounds that Ingram averaged last year once in 13 years. He never exceeded his scoring or assists average. He's considered an elite defender but he never averaged more steals than Ingram did last year. For all his length... even though he started out well... he never blocked anything most of his career.

The only thing Tayshaun did definitively better than Ingram was shoot free throws.


b0x ThCoRes


You can spin the narrative all you want... I watched Tayshaun... and he's a better defender than Ingram at this stage... but he's a lot older and didn't reach his full maturity until around 23-24. Some of you all are remembering this through rose colored glasses. And I don't know how you can be considered at the same level of Kawhi generating half or a third of his steals.

All I'm saying is Ingram is a work in progress and he's already exceeded any steals numbers that Tayshaun put up and he's not reached physical maturity. You can say it's all about intangibles and advanced analytics but I'm thinking it's mostly about a terrific team where Tayshaun complimented it very well.


Ingram had WAY more opportunities on a bad team. Prince fewer opportunities on a better team. Ingram more potential IMO but not near Prince impact at this point.


Ingram played less minutes and put up less than one more shot extra than Tayshaun 12.9 to 12.2... and he averaged 16 to Prince's 14 points.

And he's three to four years younger when he's doing this. It doesn't take a visionary to see that he will get more open looks with LBJ/Rondo/Ball feeding him next season. Just like Tayshaun had Chauncey instead of Ennis, Clarkson and Caruso feeding him for good portions of the season.


Hit em' up Meat!


Last edited by Luminous8 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1098, 1099, 1100 ... 1112, 1113, 1114  Next
Page 1099 of 1114
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB