OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 957, 958, 959 ... 1145, 1146, 1147  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GoldenThroat
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 37092

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:44 pm    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:
Yep. Seems like BI or Luke is reading GT's posts or something because he is playing mostly at the hoop and the 3 right now. Or making a good pass.

Efficiencies aside, I get the impression so much of BI's shooting and overall performance is mental at this point. He seems to have figured out the mechanics/body memory for hitting a quick spot up 3 (that's new). He has been good other times at hitting midrange turn arounds or pullups (that's gone the last few games). He even looks great sometimes at the FT line. I could be projecting, but it seems like he has all those tools, but sometimes he just can't focus them. Not complaining at all, though. I'm deliriously happy with his improvement. He seems like the kind of player who will keep working at that ___ and pull it all together at some point. And he is going to get stronger. And the game will keep slowing down for him. Future is bright.


My concern with Ingram has never been his ceiling or his tools, but how far he had to go to develop them.

I think they've made enormous strides in terms of his skill development this season, and that's a huge credit to Ingram and Brian Keefe. Those are the guys doing the nuts and bolts of that work.

My main complaint this season has been how that skill development has been deployed, which is mostly a Luke & coaching staff thing. These last few games have been beautiful. The next step is to stack better defense on top of this.
_________________
Sign up for The Athletic through this link to get 40% off your first year's subscription: LINK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 13437

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject:

So I haven't been able to catch games (or go on LG etc) and will be MIA for a bit, but BI's 39% from 3 (yeah yeah yeah low volume I know) deserves a
_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GoldenThroat
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 37092

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:01 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:
So I haven't been able to catch games (or go on LG etc) and will be MIA for a bit, but BI's 39% from 3 (yeah yeah yeah low volume I know) deserves a


Yeah, you can stay the (bleep) away until Brandon cools off.
_________________
Sign up for The Athletic through this link to get 40% off your first year's subscription: LINK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
HM$TR
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1339

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:44 pm    Post subject:

awntawn wrote:
Next stage in his development is the hesi pull-up jimbo from 3


He has several weapons to master. All of which I believe he can improve by footwork. You see the hesi pump fake hes working on? Well he does get his guy in the air. Its just a matter of creating contact when he gets his defender to bite to get to the line. This is where Mamba used to just drain his defender... frustration breaks the tired guy guarding you. Given proper footwork, who knows, BI could possibly develop something Giannis has not, a Jordanesque fade away jumper. Imagine a fast breaking point with a Dirk fadeaway.

Also, Ingram glides a lot in his stride, hes so long, that in two strides, hes at the basket. However, the strides kinda give away his intentions of taking it to the rack. Id like to see him develop some chop in his step; keeping his head up on the dribble. It could go a long way to helping him quicken his step, while adding deception in his intention. Is he taking it to the rack, is he looking to set up the kick out, will he pop a j in my eye? These are the questions he should want rolling around in his defenders minds.

And handles... he can stand to work on his handles.
_________________
🌮 WE 🌮 WANT 🌮 TACOS 🌮
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
blackmamba08
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 09 Jun 2015
Posts: 957
Location: Croatia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject:

HM$TR wrote:
awntawn wrote:
Next stage in his development is the hesi pull-up jimbo from 3


He has several weapons to master. All of which I believe he can improve by footwork. You see the hesi pump fake hes working on? Well he does get his guy in the air. Its just a matter of creating contact when he gets his defender to bite to get to the line. This is where Mamba used to just drain his defender... frustration breaks the tired guy guarding you. Given proper footwork, who knows, BI could possibly develop something Giannis has not, a Jordanesque fade away jumper.

Also, Ingram glides a lot in his stride, hes so long, that in two strides, hes at the basket. However, the strides kinda give away his intentions of taking it to the rack. Id like to see him develop some chop in his step; keeping his head up on the dribble. It could go a long way to helping him quicken his step, while adding deception in his intention. Is he taking it to the rack, is he looking to set up the kick out, will he pop a j in my eye? These are the questions he should want rolling around in his defenders minds.


I think he just need to call his number and ask for help. I know Stackhouse is great mentor for BI but few tips from Kobe cant hurt. And I am 100% sure that Kobe is more than willing to help. Even one week working with Kobe can make wonders for BI IMO.
_________________
K.O.B.E - King Of Basketball End of story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
HM$TR
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1339

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:05 am    Post subject:

blackmamba08 wrote:
HM$TR wrote:
awntawn wrote:
Next stage in his development is the hesi pull-up jimbo from 3


He has several weapons to master. All of which I believe he can improve by footwork. You see the hesi pump fake hes working on? Well he does get his guy in the air. Its just a matter of creating contact when he gets his defender to bite to get to the line. This is where Mamba used to just drain his defender... frustration breaks the tired guy guarding you. Given proper footwork, who knows, BI could possibly develop something Giannis has not, a Jordanesque fade away jumper.

Also, Ingram glides a lot in his stride, hes so long, that in two strides, hes at the basket. However, the strides kinda give away his intentions of taking it to the rack. Id like to see him develop some chop in his step; keeping his head up on the dribble. It could go a long way to helping him quicken his step, while adding deception in his intention. Is he taking it to the rack, is he looking to set up the kick out, will he pop a j in my eye? These are the questions he should want rolling around in his defenders minds.


I think he just need to call his number and ask for help. I know Stackhouse is great mentor for BI but few tips from Kobe cant hurt. And I am 100% sure that Kobe is more than willing to help. Even one week working with Kobe can make wonders for BI IMO.


To be fair, Kobe is a busy entrepreneur. BI is trying to chisel out his own game as well as take all the input from our coaching staff and use practice to hone in on what Luke sees has his strengths and weaknesses.

You add to your skill set in the offseason. You tinker with that new weapon during the regular season. And you master it in the playoffs with the muscle memory from the season. As far as requesting a session with Mamba, maybe its just a matter of schedules lining up in the off season. Im hoping KB still sits and scrutinizes the game, but I think its a bad assumption that thats what he wants to do right at this moment. The man may just need time away from the game after 20 years of that gym rat life.

Well see if he can stop by for a team meeting with our new team (after the trade deadline) for ASB. We can use his words of wisdom on welcoming IT... from what Im hearing, IT and Mamba have sessioned before. I mean ASB in LA, and one of our greatest embassadors is nominated for an Oscar. I think Kobe should be around for ASB, and itd be nice for a pep talk with the team going into the second half of the season.

Maybe Mamba can even secure some all star projects along the lines of Muse. And turn that into another avenue of revenue for the aspiring Mamba mogul.

I digress... one things for sure. Magic will not get fined for talking to Mamba. I wouldnt think it too much of a stretch for Magic to ask Mamba to rally the troops with some guidance and feedback.
_________________
🌮 WE 🌮 WANT 🌮 TACOS 🌮
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker's Fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2002
Posts: 7917

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:45 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
tox wrote:
So I haven't been able to catch games (or go on LG etc) and will be MIA for a bit, but BI's 39% from 3 (yeah yeah yeah low volume I know) deserves a


Yeah, you can stay the (bleep) away until Brandon cools off.


Back in the day they used to teach kids to get automatic from closer to the basket before working their way back. Sort of around the world progression. Brandon always looked like he had good touch, just somewhat funky and inconsistent mechanics. You can see they've worked on that. I'm not sure his use of midrange wasn't just getting comfortable in-game at that range before moving out further. In this latter part of the year he seems to be putting up more attempts from distance.
_________________
Bold Prediction: Lance Stephenson is going to play well for the 2018-19 Lakers (7/6/2018).

2-3-7-14 Los Angeles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
awntawn
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 29 Apr 2016
Posts: 590

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:12 am    Post subject:

blackmamba08 wrote:
HM$TR wrote:
awntawn wrote:
Next stage in his development is the hesi pull-up jimbo from 3


He has several weapons to master. All of which I believe he can improve by footwork. You see the hesi pump fake hes working on? Well he does get his guy in the air. Its just a matter of creating contact when he gets his defender to bite to get to the line. This is where Mamba used to just drain his defender... frustration breaks the tired guy guarding you. Given proper footwork, who knows, BI could possibly develop something Giannis has not, a Jordanesque fade away jumper.

Also, Ingram glides a lot in his stride, hes so long, that in two strides, hes at the basket. However, the strides kinda give away his intentions of taking it to the rack. Id like to see him develop some chop in his step; keeping his head up on the dribble. It could go a long way to helping him quicken his step, while adding deception in his intention. Is he taking it to the rack, is he looking to set up the kick out, will he pop a j in my eye? These are the questions he should want rolling around in his defenders minds.


I think he just need to call his number and ask for help. I know Stackhouse is great mentor for BI but few tips from Kobe cant hurt. And I am 100% sure that Kobe is more than willing to help. Even one week working with Kobe can make wonders for BI IMO.

I feel like BI might be too shy to reach out. I know the feeling when dealing with mentors in my field. I know they said to ask them if I ever need anything, but do they really mean that, or are they just being nice? Kuz on the other hand is probably the more assertive type and just called right away.

I feel like BI might be the type of guy who, after a disappointing rookie season, would want to prove himself worthy of going to the mamba before asking for help.

Or maybe they already did meet up and he just didn't want to make a big deal about it publicly. Kobe probably gives more high level mental approach advice rather than detailed lessons on the craft. Honestly, coaches and trainers can get you to a certain fundamental level. After he's there, then he can go to the master for the secrets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
la4win
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Mar 2010
Posts: 1588

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:37 am    Post subject:

Im getting very impressed by his bbiq. He is pretty much the only one that knows how to run our offense in half court and is directing everyone where to be in the floor. This has been a huge step since Lonzo is been out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 19024
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Hes almost averaging 20PPG in the month of February his numbers currently 19.6 that is amazing progress for a 20 year old.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 24337

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject:

awntawn wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:
HM$TR wrote:
awntawn wrote:
Next stage in his development is the hesi pull-up jimbo from 3


He has several weapons to master. All of which I believe he can improve by footwork. You see the hesi pump fake hes working on? Well he does get his guy in the air. Its just a matter of creating contact when he gets his defender to bite to get to the line. This is where Mamba used to just drain his defender... frustration breaks the tired guy guarding you. Given proper footwork, who knows, BI could possibly develop something Giannis has not, a Jordanesque fade away jumper.

Also, Ingram glides a lot in his stride, hes so long, that in two strides, hes at the basket. However, the strides kinda give away his intentions of taking it to the rack. Id like to see him develop some chop in his step; keeping his head up on the dribble. It could go a long way to helping him quicken his step, while adding deception in his intention. Is he taking it to the rack, is he looking to set up the kick out, will he pop a j in my eye? These are the questions he should want rolling around in his defenders minds.


I think he just need to call his number and ask for help. I know Stackhouse is great mentor for BI but few tips from Kobe cant hurt. And I am 100% sure that Kobe is more than willing to help. Even one week working with Kobe can make wonders for BI IMO.

I feel like BI might be too shy to reach out. I know the feeling when dealing with mentors in my field. I know they said to ask them if I ever need anything, but do they really mean that, or are they just being nice? Kuz on the other hand is probably the more assertive type and just called right away.

I feel like BI might be the type of guy who, after a disappointing rookie season, would want to prove himself worthy of going to the mamba before asking for help.

Or maybe they already did meet up and he just didn't want to make a big deal about it publicly. Kobe probably gives more high level mental approach advice rather than detailed lessons on the craft. Honestly, coaches and trainers can get you to a certain fundamental level. After he's there, then he can go to the master for the secrets.


Gordon Hayward directly attributed spending a week in the off-season staying at Kobe's crib with his big improvement in his season before the catastrophic injury. The guy posted career highs in scoring, efficiency and you could just see how adept he was at getting to his spots on the floor.
_________________
Never wanted him anyways! Bron/Kawhi 2019!!! Choo Choo!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 1036

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject:

My constant defending of Ingram from my friends saying he was a bust and the next Marvin Williams is finallypaying off lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GoldenThroat
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 37092

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject:


_________________
Sign up for The Athletic through this link to get 40% off your first year's subscription: LINK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JPaulK0n
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 06 Feb 2018
Posts: 819

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject:

Tayshaun Prince was one of his main comparisons of people who were low on Ingram. Last season, thought that his floor and one comparison of Ingram was to Nicolas Batum. But, he is already averaging 16 ppg, which is already more than Prince & Batum ever averaged at only age 20. Everything is lining up towards the Kawhi/Giannis trajectory in his career. Now we know why he is Mr. Untouchable after all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 13437

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:05 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
tox wrote:
So I haven't been able to catch games (or go on LG etc) and will be MIA for a bit, but BI's 39% from 3 (yeah yeah yeah low volume I know) deserves a


Yeah, you can stay the (bleep) away until Brandon cools off.

It appears as long as I stay away, BI won't cool off. Might as well ban me now
_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 5446
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:37 am    Post subject:

JPaulK0n wrote:
Tayshaun Prince was one of his main comparisons of people who were low on Ingram. Last season, thought that his floor and one comparison of Ingram was to Nicolas Batum. But, he is already averaging 16 ppg, which is already more than Prince & Batum ever averaged at only age 20. Everything is lining up towards the Kawhi/Giannis trajectory in his career. Now we know why he is Mr. Untouchable after all.


Tayshaun Prince was a great player. That chase down block of Reggie Miller in the ECF won them the championship. The Pacers weren't going to beat the Lakers that year.

But yeah. BI should be a much more accomplished player when it's all said and done. Hopefully.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 1036

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
https://media.giphy.com/media/26DMTNHidAoTKRA4w/giphy.gif


The feeling I get watching this is probably the same way inspector feels when he hears a trade rumor 😂
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
blackmamba08
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 09 Jun 2015
Posts: 957
Location: Croatia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 am    Post subject:

39,3 % from the 3pt line and only 20 yrs old. Imagine BI in 3-4 years.
_________________
K.O.B.E - King Of Basketball End of story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IBWriter
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 16 Feb 2016
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:45 am    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
https://media.giphy.com/media/26DMTNHidAoTKRA4w/giphy.gif


The feeling I get watching this is probably the same way inspector feels when he hears a trade rumor 😂



_________________
"Thank God for Lonzo Ball," Josh Jackson said after the game when accepting his co-MVP trophy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
manlisten
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 1520

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Yep. Seems like BI or Luke is reading GT's posts or something because he is playing mostly at the hoop and the 3 right now. Or making a good pass.

Efficiencies aside, I get the impression so much of BI's shooting and overall performance is mental at this point. He seems to have figured out the mechanics/body memory for hitting a quick spot up 3 (that's new). He has been good other times at hitting midrange turn arounds or pullups (that's gone the last few games). He even looks great sometimes at the FT line. I could be projecting, but it seems like he has all those tools, but sometimes he just can't focus them. Not complaining at all, though. I'm deliriously happy with his improvement. He seems like the kind of player who will keep working at that ___ and pull it all together at some point. And he is going to get stronger. And the game will keep slowing down for him. Future is bright.


My concern with Ingram has never been his ceiling or his tools, but how far he had to go to develop them.

I think they've made enormous strides in terms of his skill development this season, and that's a huge credit to Ingram and Brian Keefe. Those are the guys doing the nuts and bolts of that work.

My main complaint this season has been how that skill development has been deployed, which is mostly a Luke & coaching staff thing. These last few games have been beautiful. The next step is to stack better defense on top of this.


Does this mean you've changed your mind and think he can be at least a 20ppg scorer in this league?
_________________
It was reminiscent of one of those Most Interesting Man in the World advertisements: "I don't always shoot 6-for-28 from the field, but when I do, I become the youngest player in league history to score 28,000 career points."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 12498
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
https://media.giphy.com/media/26DMTNHidAoTKRA4w/giphy.gif


That was NOICE!
_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
manlisten
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 1520

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:19 am    Post subject:

Laker's Fan wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
tox wrote:
So I haven't been able to catch games (or go on LG etc) and will be MIA for a bit, but BI's 39% from 3 (yeah yeah yeah low volume I know) deserves a


Yeah, you can stay the (bleep) away until Brandon cools off.


Back in the day they used to teach kids to get automatic from closer to the basket before working their way back. Sort of around the world progression. Brandon always looked like he had good touch, just somewhat funky and inconsistent mechanics. You can see they've worked on that. I'm not sure his use of midrange wasn't just getting comfortable in-game at that range before moving out further. In this latter part of the year he seems to be putting up more attempts from distance.


I agree with this. I never had a problem with Ingram's 3 point attempts because he never attempted bad 3s. Brook and Kuz used to kill me with this early on, taking contested 3s and you KNEW they were gonna brick by how hard the defense closed out. It really used to irk me because both of them are good at attacking closeouts but insisted on jacking up 3s that had no chance of going in. I think Brandon now has a good sense of when and when not to shoot it while also having a quicker release than before which will help him maintain a high percentage that he wouldn't have had if he was just chucking them up at every opportunity.
_________________
It was reminiscent of one of those Most Interesting Man in the World advertisements: "I don't always shoot 6-for-28 from the field, but when I do, I become the youngest player in league history to score 28,000 career points."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 92485
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
JPaulK0n wrote:
Tayshaun Prince was one of his main comparisons of people who were low on Ingram. Last season, thought that his floor and one comparison of Ingram was to Nicolas Batum. But, he is already averaging 16 ppg, which is already more than Prince & Batum ever averaged at only age 20. Everything is lining up towards the Kawhi/Giannis trajectory in his career. Now we know why he is Mr. Untouchable after all.


Tayshaun Prince was a great player. That chase down block of Reggie Miller in the ECF won them the championship. The Pacers weren't going to beat the Lakers that year.

But yeah. BI should be a much more accomplished player when it's all said and done. Hopefully.


I think he's more Kawai than Giannis. I don't think BI has that athletic ability like Giannis (though Kawai isn't a slouch either).
_________________
We can wait. Do not trade Lonzo/BI/Kuz/Hart. Chase max FA in 2019 instead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 14437

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
JPaulK0n wrote:
Tayshaun Prince was one of his main comparisons of people who were low on Ingram. Last season, thought that his floor and one comparison of Ingram was to Nicolas Batum. But, he is already averaging 16 ppg, which is already more than Prince & Batum ever averaged at only age 20. Everything is lining up towards the Kawhi/Giannis trajectory in his career. Now we know why he is Mr. Untouchable after all.


Tayshaun Prince was a great player. That chase down block of Reggie Miller in the ECF won them the championship. The Pacers weren't going to beat the Lakers that year.

But yeah. BI should be a much more accomplished player when it's all said and done. Hopefully.


I think he's more Kawai than Giannis. I don't think BI has that athletic ability like Giannis (though Kawai isn't a slouch either).

Ingram is a future multi-time DPOY award winner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 92485
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
JPaulK0n wrote:
Tayshaun Prince was one of his main comparisons of people who were low on Ingram. Last season, thought that his floor and one comparison of Ingram was to Nicolas Batum. But, he is already averaging 16 ppg, which is already more than Prince & Batum ever averaged at only age 20. Everything is lining up towards the Kawhi/Giannis trajectory in his career. Now we know why he is Mr. Untouchable after all.


Tayshaun Prince was a great player. That chase down block of Reggie Miller in the ECF won them the championship. The Pacers weren't going to beat the Lakers that year.

But yeah. BI should be a much more accomplished player when it's all said and done. Hopefully.


I think he's more Kawai than Giannis. I don't think BI has that athletic ability like Giannis (though Kawai isn't a slouch either).

Ingram is a future multi-time DPOY award winner?


No. I'm just saying b/w Kawai/Giannis he's more the former.
_________________
We can wait. Do not trade Lonzo/BI/Kuz/Hart. Chase max FA in 2019 instead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 957, 958, 959 ... 1145, 1146, 1147  Next
Page 958 of 1147
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB