OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1008, 1009, 1010 ... 1076, 1077, 1078  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16566
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
I miss Tiny Dog


Same here. Friday would sure be nice. Again, provided Winslow keeps his knees to himself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 7284

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject:

does anyone want to contribute to my funds for a Tiny Dog jersey? If so, I promise I will get the custom one and put 'Tiny Dog' on the back instead of his name
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 5201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
I miss Tiny Dog


Same here. Friday would sure be nice. Again, provided Winslow keeps his knees to himself.


I got good seats to Friday’s game so I demand that Ingram is back and someone takes out Winslow’s knees or I want my money back, Magic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 29669
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Ingram's really upped his game, the inspector probably agrees
_________________
Purple and Banana
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16566
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 12134
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Ingram's really upped his game, the inspector probably agrees



_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 13262

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Ingram's really upped his game, the inspector probably agrees


_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 922

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
I'd like him back for the Nuggets game, but I've pegged the Golden State game as a loss. I think we can go 1-1 over the next two, and if he's back for Miami, that's cool with me. I think we win against Miami with or without him as well. Randle is holding the fort, Kuzma is slowly playing better and there is always Zo keeping the ship steady.


Don't think GSW is a loss.

Steph is out and Klay and Iggy are questionable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BynumForThree
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Feb 2016
Posts: 975

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Ingram's really upped his game, the inspector probably agrees

Inspector wanted Ingram to finish the season averaging 26/7/7 or something ridiculous like that
_________________
If Brandon Knight were to come out, I would take him number 1 in the draft. - Magic Johnson Mar 27, 2011

For all of you out there questioning Jimmer Fredette of BYU, he is the real deal. - Magic Johnson Mar 20, 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 3385

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
I'd like him back for the Nuggets game, but I've pegged the Golden State game as a loss. I think we can go 1-1 over the next two, and if he's back for Miami, that's cool with me. I think we win against Miami with or without him as well. Randle is holding the fort, Kuzma is slowly playing better and there is always Zo keeping the ship steady.


Don't think GSW is a loss.

Steph is out and Klay and Iggy are questionable.

Speaking of Klay, he would be the perfect fit for this current lakers team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 13262

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:44 am    Post subject:

Ingram's RPM has dropped from -1.3 to -2.0. This is through no fault of his own -- the team has played well in his absence and the stat has figured he's probably not that important. In reality, this Lakers just is really impressive in how people step up as guys get hurt (unlike last year's team). We have no wing depth and we continue to win as KCP steps up, Lonzo plays more 2 alongside Isaiah, etc.

This post really has nothing to do with Ingram, come to think of it. Lol
_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 2408

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
I'd like him back for the Nuggets game, but I've pegged the Golden State game as a loss. I think we can go 1-1 over the next two, and if he's back for Miami, that's cool with me. I think we win against Miami with or without him as well. Randle is holding the fort, Kuzma is slowly playing better and there is always Zo keeping the ship steady.


Don't think GSW is a loss.

Steph is out and Klay and Iggy are questionable.
and lets remember it hasnt been a guaranteed loss for our young guys even when they were all there. we beat them then too. The same way we seem to miss wide open shots vs the nuggets every time we play them. Is the same way the warriors blow open shots when they play the lakers. with or without everyone healthy. but if all these guys end up missing the game. we have a real chance to beat them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 4907
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Ingram's really upped his game, the inspector probably agrees


😂😂😂

But does IG agree about what he assumes GT agrees about?!?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 22896
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Off Topic Reminder.....Everyone Welcome.....Be Sure to Complete Your NCAA Tournament Bracket!!

When can I complete my bracket?
--After the field is announced on Selection Sunday (March 11th) @ 3:00 PM (Pacific Time) on TBS.

When does my bracket have to be completed?
-- Edits can be made up to an hour before the fist game tips off on Thursday, March 15th @ 9:00 AM (Pacific Time).

How many brackets can I complete?
-- One

What is the Group link?
-- LINK to Yahoo Tourney Pick'em LakersGround page.

What is the Group password?
-- 8Kobe24

**Note**
When you're setting up your bracket, be sure to unselect the "show personal email" box, and make sure your bracket is listed under a username (prefer your LG ID), and not the name on your birth certificate.


Visit the LG Thread - http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=184446&start=0

_________________
"Lonzo Ball is the headline, Kyle Kuzma is the STORY!" Jalen Rose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 922

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Come back friend
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2017
Posts: 1524

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakers evaluating be like:


Staff: How are you feeling Brandon?

BI: I feel great, I'm ready to go.

Lakers: After further evaluation, Brandon will be out the next 3 games. He will be evaluated next week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo'sBalls
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 07 Sep 2017
Posts: 282

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Come back friend
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 2368

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject:

We need Brandon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Megaton
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Feb 2015
Posts: 18511

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject:

I will really question this team if Ingram plays against the Heat. Just because if Ingram is ready to go then, why wouldn’t he be ready to go tonight?

Ah well.
_________________
This Signature is now sponsored by Big Baller Brand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fracture
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 7518
Location: Planet Terror

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject:

When the (bleep) is this dude coming back
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 126410
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
I will really question this team if Ingram plays against the Heat. Just because if Ingram is ready to go then, why wouldn’t he be ready to go tonight?

Ah well.


Because he won’t be re-evaluated until tomorrow. The groin isn’t something to mess around with, that can cost players half of seasons.
_________________
LG NBA Playoff pool first round:

1. pjiddy 32
2. blackmamba08 30
2. rebirth 30
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2017
Posts: 1524

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:
I will really question this team if Ingram plays against the Heat. Just because if Ingram is ready to go then, why wouldn’t he be ready to go tonight?

Ah well.


Because he won’t be re-evaluated until tomorrow. The groin isn’t something to mess around with, that can cost players half of seasons.


Lol @ reevaluated. Before the Cavs game, they ruled him out and said they will evaluate him later that day to see how long he was going to be out meaning they didn't even evaluate him prior to ruling him out before the game. They just blindly said he wasn't ready.

They don't bring guys back when they win cause they feel like they can buy time. So stupid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JeffreyRashad
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 09 Apr 2016
Posts: 121

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Ingram's really upped his game, the inspector probably agrees


bruh

post of the month lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 28471

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:
I will really question this team if Ingram plays against the Heat. Just because if Ingram is ready to go then, why wouldn’t he be ready to go tonight?

Ah well.


Because he won’t be re-evaluated until tomorrow. The groin isn’t something to mess around with, that can cost players half of seasons.


Lol @ reevaluated. Before the Cavs game, they ruled him out and said they will evaluate him later that day to see how long he was going to be out meaning they didn't even evaluate him prior to ruling him out before the game. They just blindly said he wasn't ready.

They don't bring guys back when they win cause they feel like they can buy time. So stupid.


sports fans are the most blindly assumptive people in the universe. ya'll got cynical theories on everything. from players work habits, to injuries --- when ya'll literally have zero insight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2017
Posts: 1524

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:
I will really question this team if Ingram plays against the Heat. Just because if Ingram is ready to go then, why wouldn’t he be ready to go tonight?

Ah well.


Because he won’t be re-evaluated until tomorrow. The groin isn’t something to mess around with, that can cost players half of seasons.


Lol @ reevaluated. Before the Cavs game, they ruled him out and said they will evaluate him later that day to see how long he was going to be out meaning they didn't even evaluate him prior to ruling him out before the game. They just blindly said he wasn't ready.

They don't bring guys back when they win cause they feel like they can buy time. So stupid.


sports fans are the most blindly assumptive people in the universe. ya'll got cynical theories on everything. from players work habits, to injuries --- when ya'll literally have zero insight


Lonzo said he was ready to play before the all star break, they sat him out for 3 straight games after he said that.

Our medical staff and their coddling of players is a joke. This is the NBA, stop trying to baby these dudes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1008, 1009, 1010 ... 1076, 1077, 1078  Next
Page 1009 of 1078
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB