OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1067, 1068, 1069 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject:

You're up BI, take your game to the next level.
scoobs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject:

His shot looks terrific! I think I rather trade Ball now instead of Ingram as a way of dumping Deng.
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject:

If he's shooting 37%+ from 3 (high volume) and 80%+ FT line, it's game over.
Endless3D
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject:

scoobs wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXcKfwdOC-I His shot looks terrific! I think I rather trade Ball now instead of Ingram as a way of dumping Deng.

Quote:
Lonzo Ball trade destinations
Post#1 » by scoobs07 » 15 minutes ago

Kid has a lot of potential. Averaged 10ppg, 7rpg, 7apg, 1.8spg and 0.9bpg last season. Needs to work on his shooting, but Lakers love him. However, if the Lakers do shop him, who would be interested and what would you trade for him? I think the Lakers would pull the trigger on the right deal if they are able to attach Deng to him.

scoobs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:
scoobs wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXcKfwdOC-I His shot looks terrific! I think I rather trade Ball now instead of Ingram as a way of dumping Deng.

Quote:

Kid has a lot of potential. Averaged 10ppg, 7rpg, 7apg, 1.8spg and 0.9bpg last season. Needs to work on his shooting, but Lakers love him. However, if the Lakers do shop him, who would be interested and what would you trade for him? I think the Lakers would pull the trigger on the right deal if they are able to attach Deng to him.

Hey Ingram lover, I would appreciate it if you stop stalking me on other boards. Mods, please check this clown. He also has multiple screen names. He goes by Fontana 3D or some crap like that.
scoobs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject:

Dude probably stalks B.I. too the way he talks about him.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject:

scoobs wrote:

He’s not the only one either
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject:

Let’s repeat this again before everyone forgets.... BI or Ball aren’t getting traded unless it’s a absolute homerun deal.... they aren’t gonna trade Ball for a lottery pick when we are trying to win next season... the Lakers would be perfectly fine keeping the young players if they aren’t enticed by the trade offers...
Endless3D
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
scoobs wrote:

You're the same guy that thinks everyone else but him is delusional and them comes back with "points per 36"

lmfao, atleast I don't go around thinking I'm smarter then everyone else while losing all the debates I get into

Last edited by Endless3D on Mon May 28, 2018 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Endless3D
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:53 am    Post subject:

scoobs wrote:
Endless3D wrote:
scoobs wrote:

Quote:

Hey Ingram lover, I would appreciate it if you stop stalking me on other boards. Mods, please check this clown. He also has multiple screen names. He goes by Fontana 3D or some crap like that.

or maybe I just visit two basketball forums and happened to see your trade prosposal?

You make 30 delusional trade proposals a day, it's not really hard to come across them

Last edited by Endless3D on Mon May 28, 2018 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
scoobs wrote:

You're the same guy that thinks everyone else but him is delusional and them comes back with "points per 36"

lmfao, atleast I don't go around thinking I'm smarter then everyone else while losing all the debates I get into

Man you are really hung up on the one time I used per 36 to completely disprove something you said. Yes I do think you and many others are delusional about BI.
Endless3D
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Endless3D wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
scoobs wrote:

Man you are really hung up on the one time I used per 36 to completely disprove something you said. Yes I do think you and many others are delusional about BI.

Yeah I am because you told me that your argument would "bring me back to reality".

You go around calling other people delusional for their opinions and act like you're much more knowledgable then us so maybe you should atleast be able to back up your claims
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject:

Good to see him doing non-basketball work, I am a huge believer of the repetitive motion/injury theory.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject:

scoobs wrote:
Endless3D wrote:
scoobs wrote:

Quote:

Both of you guys need a couple of days off.

Endless3D, don't go dragging posts from other boards over here to mock them in the future.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Endless3D wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
scoobs wrote:

Yeah I am because you told me that your argument would "bring me back to reality".

You go around calling other people delusional for their opinions and act like you're much more knowledgable then us so maybe you should atleast be able to back up your claims

I thought it might, clearly it didn’t.

I’ve backed up my claims, and you continue to bring it up as if I didn’t. He’s behind the pace of players you and many others think he’ll be better than. You are the one who needs to back up your claims.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:30 am    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:
Brandon Ingram's friend on twitter that leaked the news we have from LFR about the trainer hopping:

Quote:
Mykel Hart

@HartMykel
5m5 minutes ago
More
@LakerFilmRoom Update on B dog again: Back in Miami to train with Oladipo's old training regime at the gym. From what he said he's using both Atlanta/Miami back and forth like Oladipo did with two gyms/trainers.
One specializing on his handles..the other is shooting/movement.

So he's emphasizing handles and shooting on the offensive end, perfect. It shows commitment that Ingram's willing to cash out on two personal trainers for his game.

I hope by "movement" he means footwork, because it looks like this will be another off-season he didn't work with Kobe. If he comes back next year with the same kind of footwork problems, it's gonna be an issue.
DrumR
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject:

It's only May. Unless they announce it how would we even know he and Kobe worked out unless it leaked? As long as he adds something new and refines his skills every offseason I'm happy. Kobe did the same.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Endless3D wrote:
Brandon Ingram's friend on twitter that leaked the news we have from LFR about the trainer hopping:

Quote:
Mykel Hart

@HartMykel
5m5 minutes ago
More
@LakerFilmRoom Update on B dog again: Back in Miami to train with Oladipo's old training regime at the gym. From what he said he's using both Atlanta/Miami back and forth like Oladipo did with two gyms/trainers.

So he's emphasizing handles and shooting on the offensive end, perfect. It shows commitment that Ingram's willing to cash out on two personal trainers for his game.

I hope by "movement" he means footwork, because it looks like this will be another off-season he didn't work with Kobe. If he comes back next year with the same kind of footwork problems, it's gonna be an issue.

Damn crazy you’re able to come to that conclusion in May
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Endless3D wrote:

Quote:
Mykel Hart

@HartMykel
5m5 minutes ago
More

yeah...what's Kobe's problem?
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
MJST wrote:
Endless3D wrote:

Quote:
Mykel Hart

@HartMykel
5m5 minutes ago
More

Kobe's there and offering. He offered to work with LaVine and Wiggins too in the off-season last year, Wiggins didn't take him up on it, LaVine got hurt so obviously he couldn't.

But Kobe is very willing and he's said as such, all they gotta do is reach out to him, he'll set the time at 4-5am and they'll get to work. Even Nick Young took him up on it. There's no reason Ingram shouldn't. Kuzma's going to. So why can't Ingram?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject:

I could be wrong, but I don’t think Kobe really wants to be out there at four in the morning anymore.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
MJST wrote:
Endless3D wrote:

Quote:
Mykel Hart

@HartMykel
5m5 minutes ago
More

Kobe's there and offering. He offered to work with LaVine and Wiggins too in the off-season last year, Wiggins didn't take him up on it, LaVine got hurt so obviously he couldn't.

But Kobe is very willing and he's said as such, all they gotta do is reach out to him, he'll set the time at 4-5am and they'll get to work. Even Nick Young took him up on it. There's no reason Ingram shouldn't. Kuzma's going to. So why can't Ingram?

not buying it...sorry
Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
MJST wrote:
Endless3D wrote:

Quote:
Mykel Hart

@HartMykel
5m5 minutes ago
More

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. You're delusional in your hate for BI not working with Kobe. Not everyone needs to go work with Kobe to become great.

Furthermore, here we are in MAY! Last I checked the guy has several more months of training before we can day "he skipped another off-season with Kobe". Nobody works with Kobe the entire summer. He usually gives the a day or two. Maybe a week.

Give it a rest. I don't see Julius working with Kobe during the off-season and it doesn't seem to effect him.
oldschool32
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
MJST wrote:
Endless3D wrote:

Quote:
Mykel Hart

@HartMykel
5m5 minutes ago
More

I think KD is Ingram's guy, so he really wants to emulate him but he really should do everything he can to work with Kobe and build not only his footwork but arsenal of moves.
Super Mega Team
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
I could be wrong, but I don’t think Kobe really wants to be out there at four in the morning anymore.

Omar I still see Kobe now and then at Equinox. He’s there well before 5am. Often times I’m coming in at 7ish and he’s leaving.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1067, 1068, 1069 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next
Page 1068 of 1885
Jump to: