OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1072, 1073, 1074 ... 1076, 1077, 1078  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
al242
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I much rather have BI work with Stackhouse then Kobe, especially considering that both have history with each other.

LOL NO, are you serious? You rather have BI train with Stackhouse than arguably the greatest Laker of all time?
PrplReign
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject:

Indeed, why would you have a player that in his prime(Stack) who routinely got beaten by a HS Kobe during pick-ups and 1on1s be your preferred trainer in this case?
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject:

PrplReign wrote:
Indeed, why would you have a player that in his prime(Stack) who routinely got beaten by a HS Kobe during pick-ups and 1on1s be your preferred trainer in this case?

Maybe b/c Kobe is a busy man who can at best, give BI a few hours compared to Stack who lives closer to BI and has more time?
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:25 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
PrplReign wrote:

Maybe b/c Kobe is a busy man who can at best, give BI a few hours compared to Stack who lives closer to BI and has more time?

Pffff logical statements aren’t welcome here.
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
PrplReign wrote:

Pffff logical statements aren’t welcome here.

socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject:

Grayson Allen says BI looks much stronger now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnlI-jg3oCs
oldschool32
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I much rather have BI work with Stackhouse then Kobe, especially considering that both have history with each other.

LOL NO, are you serious? You rather have BI train with Stackhouse than arguably the greatest Laker of all time?

I thought BI had experience working with Stackhouse from his AAU days? If you want someone to help BI with his footwork, there probably isn't anyone better than Kobe because he is meticulous about it. As far as build his repetoire of moves, definitely nobody better than Kobe. Look at the tape he made of Tatum, imagine getting that times 10 for Ingram this summer. I really feel the biggest area where he could help Ingram is with building his body over his career, especially how he trained to prevent injury.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject:

Brandon's friend on Twitter says - he's working out with P3 institute and The Skill Factory in Atlanta . P3 is greattt for him , they test your movement w tech and fix/strengthen inefficiencies
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:54 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Brandon's friend on Twitter says - he's working out with P3 institute and The Skill Factory in Atlanta . P3 is greattt for him , they test your movement w tech and fix/strengthen inefficiencies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buloTnNkON8&ab_channel=JNorthProductions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6rz6Okatu8&ab_channel=SportsIllustrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QNeIeF3-iA&ab_channel=P3
Endless3D
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Not really new but some time since DLO got trade to now, BI and him unfollowed each other on Insta and Twitter.

They were following each other during their season together and DLO is still following the rest of the guys from that team. This supports my theory that there was some type of bad blood between BI and DLO.

When DLO came to Staples Center BI went hard at him and if I remember correctly there was a moment in the game they were jawing at each other. Also a worlds difference between how much BI calls Lonzo "his point guard" vs. how he was towards DLO.

I wonder if years down the line we ever find out but I think there was some type of bad blood here.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject:

^That's interesting. First I’ve heard of any of that.

- John Piper
Lakesh0wtime
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:
Not really new but some time since DLO got trade to now, BI and him unfollowed each other on Insta and Twitter.

They were following each other during their season together and DLO is still following the rest of the guys from that team. This supports my theory that there was some type of bad blood between BI and DLO.

When DLO came to Staples Center BI went hard at him and if I remember correctly there was a moment in the game they were jawing at each other. Also a worlds difference between how much BI calls Lonzo "his point guard" vs. how he was towards DLO.

I wonder if years down the line we ever find out but I think there was some type of bad blood here.

I noticed too
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:

Thought it was pretty clear those two didn't click.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Endless3D wrote:

Thought it was pretty clear those two didn't click.

Yeah I thought it was apparent just from watching their interactions... I recall DLO posting a photo of BI during year 1 with a caption of "dude been ballin" only for it to go down as soon as he was traded.

Probably some #2 vs #2 competition but also don't think BI is the same "type of person" that DLO is.

End of last year, I though we chose the wrong guy... now I feel like we got the right one.
Lakesh0wtime
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:25 pm    Post subject:

Prob a big part of it was magic luke and pelinka seemed to like brandon even when he was struggling and only scoring less than 10 a game. While everyone was super critical and hard on Dlo who was averaging I think 16 at a time.
Jesusdelonla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:

2018 and we still talking about DLO? we picked the right guy. BI all the way
manlisten
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:

Lol. I remember bringing this up about how BI said 'D'lo doesn't like to pass' or something like that at the rookie game and dudes thought I was reaching. He was joking but he wasn't.
It was reminiscent of one of those Most Interesting Man in the World advertisements: "I don't always shoot 6-for-28 from the field, but when I do, I become the youngest player in league history to score 28,000 career points."
unleasHell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I think you may have misread his post, he said:
"work with Stackhouse THEN Kobe"

This means he wants him to work with Kobe AFTER working with Stackhouse!

Now, I see this all the time, people wrongly substitute the word "then" for "than"... Which gives things a completely different meaning...
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
al242 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I think you may have misread his post, he said:
"work with Stackhouse THEN Kobe"

This means he wants him to work with Kobe AFTER working with Stackhouse!

Now, I see this all the time, people wrongly substitute the word "then" for "than"... Which gives things a completely different meaning...

Or maybe you’re assuming that IG didn’t make the very common grammatical error of confusing “than” with “then”?

- John Piper
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:55 am    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:

Yeah, the slap fight between the two at Staples was my first clue. BI was guarding DLO and didn't give him an inch, and they were slapping at each other's hands. Not sure if it was just pure competition or something else. Somebody on LG said they saw an interview with Ingram from that day and he didn't really have much to say when asked about Russell. Supposedly he said "I just wanted to let him know I was here." Or something if that nature.
OC Lakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:01 am    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buloTnNkON8&ab_channel=JNorthProductions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6rz6Okatu8&ab_channel=SportsIllustrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QNeIeF3-iA&ab_channel=P3

Thanks for sharing. These were cool.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:17 am    Post subject:

Turns out that friend on Twitter was a catfish. Between catfish and burners, what's really real out here. Sad !
Luminous8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:50 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Turns out that friend on Twitter was a catfish. Between catfish and burners, what's really real out here. Sad !

Damn what a shame. So is he not really working back and forth from from Mia to ATl at the two different training facilities? I was really looking forward to BI's development after watching these videos from P3.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

I'm glad that all I did was RT his tweet that had a link to Ingram working out in it. He @'d me a couple of other times and I didn't respond, because it smelled fishy to me. He was too thirsty.

How did you find out?
Sign up for The Athletic through this link to get 40% off your first year's subscription: https://theathletic.com/checkout/?plan_id=45&pc=lakersfilmroom&source=podcastads&campaign_type=experiment&campaign_id=lfrpodcast
Endless3D
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

I'm glad that all I did was RT his tweet that had a link to Ingram working out in it. He @'d me a couple of other times and I didn't respond, because it smelled fishy to me. He was too thirsty.

How did you find out?

https://mobile.twitter.com/mykel_hart15?lang=en

The Instagram account linked to this profile twitter is the same guy that other dude is pretending to be. And this Twitter has over 1000 followers
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1072, 1073, 1074 ... 1076, 1077, 1078  Next
Page 1073 of 1078
Jump to: