Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:19 pm    Post subject:

IPhilKobe wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
kikanga wrote:
My prediction for the murderer is Don Taylor. When I watched Andrea back in episode 1, it felt like she was running away from an authoritative figure's influence over her life. Just the vibe I got from her. And Don did make quite a scene at the funeral. That guy asked Don what he was doing there. Hopefully Stone can get to the bottom of it.
Either Don was mad Andrea got that nice house from Andrea's mother instead of him. Remember he lives in Queens.
Or maybe he was sexually attracted to Andrea and didn't like her having a 1 night stand with Naz.

Where was Andrea coming from when she got in the cab with Naz?

I'd completely forgotten about that guy. Besides him and the mystery guy at the funeral have there been any other suspects who are connected to the dead girl?

The guy who said he was going to kill her at the gas station (Did he say he would kill her?). The two guys who were calling Naz a terrorist; the police talked to the one guy, but he lied and claimed he was alone when he saw them. And whoever she was running from that night would be the obvious choice since she was telling Naz she couldn't be alone tonight.

edit: rewatched the gas station scene, he was just telling her that smoking is bad basically.

Yea, he said, "Do you want to be my next passenger?"

For some reason I remembered it being more aggressive. I was watching for some more clues. I noticed a hat hung above the moose head that seemed like it could be something if it disappeared, but it is still there after Naz leaves. I have to watch where they search the house later.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Didn't Freddie said the deal was he wanted to pick Naz's mind? He want's Naz to college educate him. I think he's going to take the deal. It may be real.

Inmate that threw hot water on Naz, tried to get him to take the deal because of his niece is going to get worked.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
kikanga wrote:
My prediction for the murderer is Don Taylor. When I watched Andrea back in episode 1, it felt like she was running away from an authoritative figure's influence over her life. Just the vibe I got from her. And Don did make quite a scene at the funeral. That guy asked Don what he was doing there. Hopefully Stone can get to the bottom of it.
Either Don was mad Andrea got that nice house from Andrea's mother instead of him. Remember he lives in Queens.
Or maybe he was sexually attracted to Andrea and didn't like her having a 1 night stand with Naz.

Where was Andrea coming from when she got in the cab with Naz?

I'd completely forgotten about that guy. Besides him and the mystery guy at the funeral have there been any other suspects who are connected to the dead girl?

The guy who said he was going to kill her at the gas station (Did he say he would kill her?). The two guys who were calling Naz a terrorist; the police talked to the one guy, but he lied and claimed he was alone when he saw them. And whoever she was running from that night would be the obvious choice since she was telling Naz she couldn't be alone tonight.

edit: rewatched the gas station scene, he was just telling her that smoking is bad basically.

It didn't really have anything to do with her smoking the cig, it was more of her tossing a lit cig on the floor in a gas station. kaaaaaaaaabooooooooooom
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:58 pm    Post subject:

No way the killer is Naz. Andrea is talking to him by the river telling him about "when things go bad, don't you wish you can just transport yourself all the way over there..." and then right after that telling him that "she can't be alone tonight". Also when she put the cat outside because of Naz's asthma/allergies the back gate doesn't close, it bounces and re-opens again, so this how the killer gets in the house.
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:09 pm    Post subject:

Btw Naz's dad is about as Persian as they get and they cast him as Pakistani. His accent is total vestvood, LA Iranian. Come on homie, at least try to hide the accent.
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:11 pm    Post subject:

BTW again, did they ever say if the killer was left or right handed? Naz is clearly left handed, opening scene in school they show him taking aggressive notes with his left hand.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:20 pm    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
No way the killer is Naz. Andrea is talking to him by the river telling him about "when things go bad, don't you wish you can just transport yourself all the way over there..." and then right after that telling him that "she can't be alone tonight". Also when she put the cat outside because of Naz's asthma/allergies the back gate doesn't close, it bounces and re-opens again, so this how the killer gets in the house.

Andrea seems pretty sick and twisted. She loved when Naz stabbed her hand, left him clawed up after the sex. Was curious about the incident with him being called a terrorist. She could have asked to be cut lightly, and started prodding at him with terrorists comments, and he lost his temper. I don't think he did it, but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:31 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:

Andrea seems pretty sick and twisted. She loved when Naz stabbed her hand, left him clawed up after the sex. Was curious about the incident with him being called a terrorist. She could have asked to be cut lightly, and started prodding at him with terrorists comments, and he lost his temper. I don't think he did it, but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

If Naz ends up being the killer I'm changing my username to i_am_a_wuss
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Also when Box is questioning Naz he keeps saying how much he liked Andrea and that she was nice. No way she pissed him off like that.
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:18 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:

If Naz ends up being the killer I'm changing my username to i_am_a_wuss

IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:34 am    Post subject:

Naz finally got to tell the story, but why did he leave out the part about the knife game when that happened before they went upstairs?
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:19 am    Post subject:

She gets Naz to commit her suicide for her. That'd be so lame though.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:41 am    Post subject:

I finally watched the first episode last night. It's pretty spectacular. It looks amazing and the performances are great. The pacing is perfect and the way things are unfolding works very well for something that could easily just feel too contrived. So far, they way they show the trail of evidence and witnesses unfolding, you can see the insurmountable case being built against Naz.

I'm looking forward to catching up tonight. I'm just hoping that it continues on the high level it has started with because I could totally see this devolving if they try to get too cute.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:53 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
I finally watched the first episode last night. It's pretty spectacular. It looks amazing and the performances are great. The pacing is perfect and the way things are unfolding works very well for something that could easily just feel too contrived. So far, they way they show the trail of evidence and witnesses unfolding, you can see the insurmountable case being built against Naz.

I'm looking forward to catching up tonight. I'm just hoping that it continues on the high level it has started with because I could totally see this devolving if they try to get too cute.

Try to avoid the latter pages of this thread as they may spoil some of it for you. I'll add a spoiler alert to the thread title just in case.
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject:

Muley, ya'done yet?
Hurry up. I'd like your take on things.
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject:

(bleep) Muley. It's been like 2 days. What can possibly be more important??
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject:

I'm getting really tired of this now Mule.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:20 pm    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
I'm getting really tired of this now Mule.
FIFY

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject:

The night of is getting interesting. Naz's getting gangsta. Kicking ass in prison. Stone's in it for the money but he's really after the real killer.

Thugnomoe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject:

interesting episode.

left stone holding a pipe in a sketchy basement..

Duane Reed.. love it.. so funny..

Naz didn't do it. He reacted too crazy after doing it.. I'm sure he's innocent.

We know there was another person involved from the door being left open.

Questions.. who is duane reed? Who's the dude the step father was arguing with? Who is the motor cycle dude? How much has Naz been lying about?
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:33 am    Post subject:

That dead dude's weenis stole the show.
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:50 am    Post subject:

I think Duane Reed is a red herring.

Interesting fact I saw somewhere else. The girl was stabbed 22 times, and Naz hit that inmate 22 times. These things are not coincidences in a show that is this meticulously crafted. Maybe Naz did do it? Hmmm. Although I still don't think so but they are leaving open that possibility. This last episode did show that Naz is capable of flying into a rage and beating the (bleep) out of someone, but was that more out of necessity/survival or his natural instinct? Remember when he turned to Bodie and said "What'd you say?". He does have a bit of an edge to him, and Freddy/Riker's is bringing it out of him.

I think there is way more to this Freddy angle that we don't know yet. Naz is going to end up having to pay the piper very very soon.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:38 am    Post subject:

There's also got to be something tied to that cat. I see no reason to even have this cat in the story unless it somehow ties back in to the investigation. Not sure how it's going to play out though...
Thugnomoe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:11 am    Post subject:

the cat is symbolic to Naz.. but you're right.. there's gotta be more than that.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject:

Thugnomoe wrote:
the cat is symbolic to Naz.. but you're right.. there's gotta be more than that.

I think it will be. The investigator Stone hired asked about the cat and he also examined the door Andrea used to put the cat out that night. I was thinking maybe that's how the killer got into the house.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9
Jump to: