Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2016/07/philippines-duterte-drug-addicts/
the association
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:

I'd rather be dispatched via murder than live in a world where balut finds its way to the table anyway ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)

(bleep) that noise ...
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

the association wrote:

I'd rather be dispatched via murder than live in a world where balut finds its way to the table anyway ...

(bleep) that noise ...

Says they typically use mallards. How can you eat that beautiful bird? I want them to kill balut makers along with the drug people. JUST DO IT!

http://www.backyardduck.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/malemallard.jpg
the association
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

non-player zealot wrote:
the association wrote:

(bleep) that noise ...

Says they typically use mallards. How can you eat that beautiful bird? I want them to kill balut makers along with the drug people. JUST DO IT!

http://www.backyardduck.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/malemallard.jpg

A small army of balut enthusiasts dwells in my accounting department. One of them respectfully offered me a sample several years ago. It took every ounce of restraint existing in my soul not to Mutombo that (bleep) horror from his hands on the spot. My office isn't Fear Factor, FFS ...

NPZ, the mandarin duck is a beauty, too. When the balut purveyors exhaust the mallard population, I fully expect the mandarins will have a bullseye shifting their way by the end of the day. (bleep) ...

https://www.livingwithbirds.com/tweetapedia/21-facts-on-mandarin-duck
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:57 am    Post subject:

Don't let the liberal media fool you; addicts love shooting up.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

the association wrote:

A small army of balut enthusiasts dwells in my accounting department. One of them respectfully offered me a sample several years ago. It took every ounce of restraint existing in my soul not to Mutombo that (bleep) horror from his hands on the spot. My office isn't Fear Factor, FFS ...

NPZ, the mandarin duck is a beauty, too. When the balut purveyors exhaust the mallard population, I fully expect the mandarins will have a bullseye shifting their way by the end of the day. (bleep) ...

Assoc, I got mad respect for your Tony Soprano instincts. I have many myself. Tony-like cursing and dark humor afficianado, same style house shoes that I use to get the morning paper which I still order for olde tyme's sake (I had to scour the web to find that style and they cost 75 bucks, had to get them from Bloomies online), white undershirts, fave cereal is Honey Comb, I like the style of lady friends he had in the show (ahem), flash temper (this issue I had to ameliorate), and a duck, pet, and wildlife fetish. I'm not Italian, but my last meal that you agreed with was American Italian redsauce spag or pizz'. A lot of these similarities I had even before The Sops. Another thing, I had one blackout a few yrs ago that was like I effin died. I fell into a mirrored closet door and crushed it, woke up bleeding with glass in my scalp and shoulder. Ton' fell on a glass and cut himself once. Don't worry tho, I'm healthy. That situation was a bad reaction to a damn muscle relaxant my doc prescribed for a calf strain. I got out of bed, felt totally normal, took two steps towards the bathroom and went black. Don't remember even falling or being dizzy. I had to get myself checked out and got cleared.
the association
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

non-player zealot wrote:
the association wrote:

Assoc, I got mad respect for your Tony Soprano instincts. I have many myself. Tony-like cursing and dark humor afficianado, same style house shoes that I use to get the morning paper which I still order for olde tyme's sake (I had to scour the web to find that style and they cost 75 bucks, had to get them from Bloomies online), white undershirts, fave cereal is Honey Comb, I like the style of lady friends he had in the show (ahem), flash temper (this issue I had to ameliorate), and a duck, pet, and wildlife fetish. I'm not Italian, but my last meal that you agreed with was American Italian redsauce spag or pizz'. A lot of these similarities I had even before The Sops. Another thing, I had one blackout a few yrs ago that was like I effin died. I fell into a mirrored closet door and crushed it, woke up bleeding with glass in my scalp and shoulder. Ton' fell on a glass and cut himself once. Don't worry tho, I'm healthy. That situation was a bad reaction to a damn muscle relaxant my doc prescribed for a calf strain. I got out of bed, felt totally normal, took two steps towards the bathroom and went black. Don't remember even falling or being dizzy. I had to get myself checked out and got cleared.

Crazy story ... I'm glad you recovered with the good humor to laugh about it.

You seem to do a much better job of suppressing the profanity here, or at least you're more artful in its deployment. I'm probably too lax knowing there's a filter to shield the depths of my insouciance toward profanity from others, but I cringe a bit when I see my posts from time to time. It's a process ...

I've improved over the years, but l'll have to continue working on this issue now that my son has convinced me to adhere to a sanction schedule that includes an Andrew Jackson fine every time I call in the jets for a bombing run. In the olden times before he was born, there would have been Andrew Jacksons and Harriet Tubmans (prospectively) strewn about my office and a small handful fluttering at home, too, unfortunately. Now, he'll be lucky to snag a few lying around for a pair of Jordans when he gets a bit older ...
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

the association wrote:

(bleep) that noise ...

It's been said people eat with their eyes. If that's true you'd have to be Stevie Wonder to eat this $hit.

Warning this is a very nauseating picture. Don't click the link unless you have a strong stomach. I got queasy looking at it.

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject:

Won't click on them links because I'm very grossed out and scared of dead birds and live birds. (Normal ducks, Falcons/Hawks/Eagles, are ok for me). Balut and hummingbirds are the most disgusting things on the planet after Ted Cruz and Isis.

Npz you are the heavy weight champion of the world. Keep up the good work laddy.
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:58 am    Post subject:

Jodeke. I lied. I click on it

F you jodeke. You sick son of a (bleep).
the association
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

jodeke wrote:
the association wrote:

(bleep) that noise ...

It's been said people eat with their eyes. If that's true you'd have to be Stevie Wonder to eat this $hit.

LINK

More explicit trigger warnings should be mandatory when sharing images of certain food items from across Asia, Scandinavia and certain areas surrounding the Mediterranean. A slimy miniature dinosaur in an egg, surrounded by nourishing, coagulated fluids of life? What could possibly be wrong with that? Well, now my eyes are very upset with you. And now I have to do a (bleep) cleanse ...

Balut, stinky tofu, tuna eyeballs, thousand year old eggs, fried scorpions and tarantulas, sannakji ... what kind of (bleep) revenge are these individuals trying to inflict on their senses? When P.F. Chang's adds balut to its menu, I'll have to find a new place for mediocre quality, over-priced American-ized Asian cuisine for the masses.

Your move, Panda Inn ...
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject:

Eating fetuses is the in thing....
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:

I apologize DV. I should have posted a warning. I will edit the post. I got a bit queasy when I looked at it.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject:

i dont see what the fuss is. I never had "Balut" but it looks like a duck which is kinda like a chicken.
the association
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 am    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
i dont see what the fuss is. I never had "Balut" but it looks like a duck which is kinda like a chicken.

Great ... now chicken parmigiana is ruined for me.

This has taken a dark turn, indeed ... hey, please don't compare anything to pizza or crab cakes or frozen yogurt or filet mignon or grilled shrimp salad or hot pretzels or G2 gatorade or pineapples or chocolate-dipped pretzel rods or anything served at Katsu-Ya or Nobu or Bizen, OK?
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

the association wrote:

Balut, stinky tofu, tuna eyeballs, thousand year old eggs, fried scorpions and tarantulas, sannakji ... what kind of (bleep) revenge are these individuals trying to inflict on their senses?

Bird nest soup. Ironically the birds are called swallows, but the nests are comprised of their spit. Dudes scrape the nests off the sides of caves with poles. Saw this crap on an episode of Andrew Zimmern. I think that part was filmed in Hong Kong. They have to pick the feathers and droppings out before they sell em, but there's a lighter yellow color that's considered the highest quality of bird spit (they're fresher nests, the older ones are brown). A bunch of yellow nests were being sold in an 8-10 in diameter fancy box for 100 grand. Pretty sure Zimmern ate said soup. There ain't much he doesn't eat.

I've seen a number of those shows and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like balut or durian fruit (the sh fruit). Somewhere else I saw a bit on a restaurant in S. Cali that specializes in Asian delicacies that showed the owner touting the goodness of their thousand year old eggs. There mere sight of those makes you want to puke and the guy was adamant about how American palates aren't diverse enough while in the same breath, he talks about how those eggs have an aftertaste of ammonia. The white of the egg looks like the color(s) of tortoise shell. Like looking thru a comb or guitar pick in the light. You shouldn't eat anything that glistens in those colors. Gross.

Zimmern once went to a chicken restaurant in Japan that serves all parts of the chicken on skewers including fat, testicles, feet, beaks. Even he couldn't get thru it all. Saw another bit on the fugu fish, which is deadly. It's a species of pufferfish whose organs and eyes are lethally neurotoxic. The chefs have to be licensed to prepare the flesh because if they pierce any organ unknowingly, the patron will likely die. The toxin closes up their throat fer starters and they can't breath. Breathing is good, you see, my friend.

Last edited by non-player zealot on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
Won't click on them links because I'm very grossed out and scared of dead birds and live birds. (Normal ducks, Falcons/Hawks/Eagles, are ok for me). Balut and hummingbirds are the most disgusting things on the planet after Ted Cruz and Isis.

Didn't you hate that mechanical owl in the 1981 Clash Of The Titans? I mean, come on!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

non-player zealot wrote:
the association wrote:

Balut, stinky tofu, tuna eyeballs, thousand year old eggs, fried scorpions and tarantulas, sannakji ... what kind of (bleep) revenge are these individuals trying to inflict on their senses?

Bird nest soup. Ironically the birds are called swallows, but the nests are comprised of their spit. Dudes scrape the nests off the sides of caves with poles. Saw this crap on an episode of Andrew Zimmern. I think that part was filmed in Hong Kong. They have to pick the feathers and droppings out before they sell em, but there's a lighter yellow color that's considered the highest quality of bird spit (they're fresher nests, the older ones are brown). A bunch of yellow nests were being sold in an 8-10 in diameter fancy box for 100 grand. Pretty sure Zimmern ate said soup. There ain't much he doesn't eat.
I've seen a number of those shows and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like balut or durian fruit (the sh fruit). Somewhere else I saw a bit on a restaurant in S. Cali that specializes in Asian delicacies that showed the owner touting the goodness of their thousand year old eggs. There mere sight of those makes you want to puke and the guy was adamant about how American palates aren't diverse enough while in the same breath, he talks about how those eggs have an aftertaste of ammonia. The white of the egg looks like the color(s) of tortoise shell. Like looking thru a comb or guitar pick in the light. You shouldn't eat anything that glistens in those colors. Gross. Zimmern went to a chicken restaurant in Japan that serves all parts of the chicken on skewers including fat, testicles, feet, beaks. Even he couldn't get thru it all.

You know me NPZ. I googled your foods. Not going to post any. ewwwww

angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject:

I bet Planned Parenthood sells balut, laid by unmarried ducks.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
THE Philippines’ most notorious drug and crime lords are pooling their wealth to raise P1 billion (US$21 million) for a bounty on incoming President Rodrigo Duterte and several others.

According to the INQUIRER.net, the crime bosses were mostly drug lords currently inside the New Bilibid Prison (NBP) who are making a bid to have the Davao city mayor, his anointed Philippine National Police (PNP) chief, a senator and another government official killed.

A source told the news site that the high-profile inmates decided to start the ‘Kill Duterte fund’ after no one took up the 50 million peso (US$1.084 million) reward for the ‘hit’ on Duterte and the Chief Supt. Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa. That bounty was increased from P10 million (US$216,980) to P50 million as there were no takers.

War
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
Quote:
THE Philippines’ most notorious drug and crime lords are pooling their wealth to raise P1 billion (US$21 million) for a bounty on incoming President Rodrigo Duterte and several others.

According to the INQUIRER.net, the crime bosses were mostly drug lords currently inside the New Bilibid Prison (NBP) who are making a bid to have the Davao city mayor, his anointed Philippine National Police (PNP) chief, a senator and another government official killed.

A source told the news site that the high-profile inmates decided to start the ‘Kill Duterte fund’ after no one took up the 50 million peso (US$1.084 million) reward for the ‘hit’ on Duterte and the Chief Supt. Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa. That bounty was increased from P10 million (US$216,980) to P50 million as there were no takers.

War

Manny better postpone running for president. Stick the the 20x20 canvas jungle.

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:07 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:

Haha. My boy Dladi meant this in jest. I think...maybe. I like the sick SOB in you, Joe. You had me cackling good at your shower poll with "anus and genitals" as a choice.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines: President's call for public to murder drug addicts is working

the association wrote:
jodeke wrote:
the association wrote:

(bleep) that noise ...

LINK

More explicit trigger warnings should be mandatory when sharing images of certain food items from across Asia, Scandinavia and certain areas surrounding the Mediterranean. A slimy miniature dinosaur in an egg, surrounded by nourishing, coagulated fluids of life? What could possibly be wrong with that? Well, now my eyes are very upset with you. And now I have to do a (bleep) cleanse ...

Balut, stinky tofu, tuna eyeballs, thousand year old eggs, fried scorpions and tarantulas, sannakji ... what kind of (bleep) revenge are these individuals trying to inflict on their senses? When P.F. Chang's adds balut to its menu, I'll have to find a new place for mediocre quality, over-priced American-ized Asian cuisine for the masses.

Your move, Panda Inn ...

Meh, I don't see the point in judging anyone's food choices. It may not be my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean others can't find it delicious. It's all just cultural anyway. For the record though, stinky tofu is delicious.
the association
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:43 am    Post subject:

Big picture, you're right ... however, that same logic (culture defines what's acceptable and what's unacceptable, which ultimately means that basically everything may be acceptable to one group or another) can be used to justify a lot of habits / behaviors that we collectively find abhorrent.

As for stinky tofu, I'll take you at your word ... I have a few associates with Taiwanese heritage and I'm pretty sure they would agree with your assessment. But stinky tofu might be the most innocuous of the items up above? That said, I'm of the mind that economic and geographic limitations determine the cultural utility of these items anyway. So I'm not signing-up for tuna eyeball marsala or balut cheesecake anytime soon ...
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
Quote:

War

Knowing Duterte, I suspect the prison population will start to decrease within a short amount of time...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6
Jump to: