Stephen A Smith: "D'Angelo will never be trusted again." Well, Melo didn't get the memo.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RestEasyBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject:

We were also suppose to sign Durant according to SAS.
Truck Turner
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
ESPN tries to generate ratings by fabricating stories. Lou even called their journalism shameful when they said he wouldn't pass Russell the ball in practice. In fact, it's not even journalism when you have to resort to making things up to suit your narrative. Chad Ford and Stephen A. Smith are the worst of the worst. Both are only employed because they are good at generating controversy out of nothing.

I'm glad they are losing viewers. They really deserve it.

Lets us also not forget that those KD to LA rumors were fueled by Stephen A Smith, and when KD (rightfully) called him a liar SAS basically threatened him on TV.
lakerlove123
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:24 pm    Post subject:

I really like his hair!
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject:

Truck Turner wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
ESPN tries to generate ratings by fabricating stories. Lou even called their journalism shameful when they said he wouldn't pass Russell the ball in practice. In fact, it's not even journalism when you have to resort to making things up to suit your narrative. Chad Ford and Stephen A. Smith are the worst of the worst. Both are only employed because they are good at generating controversy out of nothing.

Lets us also not forget that those KD to LA rumors were fueled by Stephen A Smith, and when KD (rightfully) called him a liar SAS basically threatened him on TV.

That was hilarious.
KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Melo has zero rings. Why would DLo take advice from him unless DLo wants to end up just like Melo: being a ballhog on offense and never play any defense, ends up being an overpriced player on a mediocre team cuz the team traded away their future to acquire him. If that's the future he wants, then sure listen to Melo's advice.

Free_Kobe wrote:
I just thought of something... when did everybody here stop calling it BSPN??

I've never stopped. It's slow time during the summer so they haven't much BS to post lately.

Melo is an established All-Star and a surefire Hall-of-Famer. I'm sure he has plenty of insight to provide to a second-year player.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject:

JoJo Dancer wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
Why would anyone still watch ESPiN?

To look at Jalen Rose"s wife Molly Qerim

She thicker than a bowl of oatmeal but dat Kristen Ledlow tho...
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:01 pm    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:
can we talk about the fact that this fool apologized on twitter after doing all the extraness

Quote:
Stephen A SmithVerified account ‏@stephenasmith Apr 1
I was a tad bit WRONG about @dloading. It seems to be clear it was a joke gone bad.

couldnt eem put it on the show

CAA called up SA and cancelled his LA privileges. Told him Marcelus Wallace says hi.
RJBaca
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Stephen A Smith: "D'Angelo will never be trusted again." Well, Melo didn't get the memo.

RJ 21 wrote:
https://twitter.com/darintellect/status/755956752533876736

Beautiful to see Melo mentoring our younger players just as Kobe mentored him when he was a younger cat.

Too bad everyone hates D'Angelo.

Awwww how "tweet!"
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject:

Truck Turner wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:

He also said Lebron was going to LA right after Cleveland won its first championship and a 10-15 page thread was born here. He's the ultimate troll. Just throws anything and hope it has a .1% chance of sticking.
laker50
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject:

There is a lot of (bleep) on this line that should be removed.

There is no need to raise hate and discontent among the players.

This thread should be removed, for it is against the positive that is finally after
over 4 years that the Lakers can finally generate.
lakerfan2012
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject:

That hair though...
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject:

is it me or does melo look doughy for an NBA athlete?
KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject:

999 wrote:

Melo has been fat-skinny since he left 'Cuse. lol
cycl0nus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject:

999 wrote:
ya his guts seem a lil more pudgy
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject:

KBH wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
Melo has zero rings. Why would DLo take advice from him unless DLo wants to end up just like Melo: being a ballhog on offense and never play any defense, ends up being an overpriced player on a mediocre team cuz the team traded away their future to acquire him. If that's the future he wants, then sure listen to Melo's advice.

Free_Kobe wrote:
I just thought of something... when did everybody here stop calling it BSPN??

I've never stopped. It's slow time during the summer so they haven't much BS to post lately.

Melo is an established All-Star and a surefire Hall-of-Famer. I'm sure he has plenty of insight to provide to a second-year player.

Kobe respected Melo and he's about the closest "friend" Kobe had in the NBA beyond Pau from what I understand. That's enough for me...if you were weak Kobe had no time for you.

As far as SAS and BSPN, their narrative is that the lakers are idiots...Boston is on the way up, GS is the best team ever and curry is one of the top 10 players in NBA history. I don't think any of those things are true.

They are full of it.
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:45 pm    Post subject:

Steven A Smith probably peaked with Kwamay Brown. It's been a slow meandering descent to ricbucherhood since his finest segment.

DocK36
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject:

zePokar wrote:
Truck Turner wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:

That was hilarious.
You don't want to make an enemy out of SAS, I'll look into the camera and say it again, you don't want to make an enemy out of SAS
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject:

K2 wrote:
Steven A Smith probably peaked with Kwamay Brown. It's been a slow meandering descent to ricbucherhood since his finest segment.

He had a nice post-prime when he called Tebow a tight end... but yeah, his best days are definitely behind him.
KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject:

K2 wrote:

Lol I think I watched this video every day for a month straight after this trade went down.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:38 pm    Post subject:

Just wait till Lala sees this.
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject:

Stephen A officially became a caricature with his movie script-like KD threat, and the fact that he believes he would have won the OJ Simpson case had he been the prosecutor.

It's funny stuff man.
Wino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:47 pm    Post subject:

I gotta say, it totally blows my mind that anyone even gives a krap about what DLO did to Young!! It was a stupid mistake by a kid. It wasn't done on purpose or intent, and he apologized profusely for causing the problem.

And the truth is, Young is a douche bag.

The idea that the media and other players are going to teach this kid a lesson is super messed up. The media is soooooo full of itself on this issue. There are a couple guys saying BS about DLO, that I would seriously like to hurt. They are just being dick heads, plain and simple.

Any other player who tried to dis DLO over this, should be harassed by the good players like Melo, Kobe, Durant, etc.

The idea that everyone is soooo upset that they have to worry about F'ing around on their wives, that they would rather attempt to destroy a young players career. What a bunch of F'ing losers!!

You know the answer to this, quit F'ing around outside your marriage!! Or don't get married until you have it out of your system!!

Stephen Smith can go eat his own poop! Douche!! If I knew he fooled around, I would bust his arse publicly just for the fun of it!
Truck Turner
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:57 am    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
Stephen A officially became a caricature with his movie script-like KD threat, and the fact that he believes he would have won the OJ Simpson case had he been the prosecutor.

It's funny stuff man.

What's funny was, everyone started making fun of him for it and he quickly went on First Take and claimed he was "clearly" joking, but just last week he went on his radio show and said again that he could have won the case.

Remember when he said Kobe would demand a trade to New York after Dwight Howard bailed? People called him and he said "I said that what I THOUGHT would happen".

He went on National television and basically said women sometimes bring domestic violence on themselves. Basically everyone called him out for him (skip hung him out to dry, which was hilarious) and he argued that everybody was twisting his words....then the women of ESPN started calling him out and he got suspended and had to issue an apology (which he still complains about having to do).

He constantly says stupid stuff on that show and when people call him out on it he acts like people didn't understand what he really said. I've never seen someone who made their career with words be so piss poor at using them.
Rek
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:16 am    Post subject:

24ways2die wrote:
We were also suppose to sign Durant according to SAS.

and LeBron
LakerEric
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:12 am    Post subject:

I was under the impression "All Black Lives Matter" Stephen A. Smith!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: