Stephen A Smith: "D'Angelo will never be trusted again." Well, Melo didn't get the memo.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jellojigglin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Melo has zero rings. Why would DLo take advice from him unless DLo wants to end up just like Melo: being a ballhog on offense and never play any defense, ends up being an overpriced player on a mediocre team cuz the team traded away their future to acquire him. If that's the future he wants, then sure listen to Melo's advice.

Free_Kobe wrote:
I just thought of something... when did everybody here stop calling it BSPN??

I've never stopped. It's slow time during the summer so they haven't much BS to post lately.
Anthony is one of the greatest basketball players to play in the NBA. You need to do some research on who he is.
Vic5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Melo has zero rings. Why would DLo take advice from him unless DLo wants to end up just like Melo: being a ballhog on offense and never play any defense, ends up being an overpriced player on a mediocre team cuz the team traded away their future to acquire him. If that's the future he wants, then sure listen to Melo's advice.

Free_Kobe wrote:

I've never stopped. It's slow time during the summer so they haven't much BS to post lately.

This board is a never ending source of hawt taek entertainment.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
Why would anyone still watch ESPiN?

To watch sports programming.

Not rocket science.
nash
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:21 am    Post subject:

Jellojigglin wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

Free_Kobe wrote:

Anthony is one of the greatest basketball players to play in the NBA. You need to do some research on who he is.

Exactly.

By the way Clarkson got better fast under my guidance
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
JoJo Dancer wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
Why would anyone still watch ESPiN?

To look at Jalen Rose"s wife Molly Qerim

She thicker than a bowl of oatmeal but dat Kristen Ledlow tho...

Molly's ass is flat now Ledlow is thick
Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Agent P
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Gatekeeper wrote:
https://youtu.be/slj4Pq3G9_U

Beautiful
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:49 pm    Post subject:

I'm blind to off the court issues with players. I don't worry about DLO's or Clarkson's "incidents" off the court. Their play on the court will be the determining factor when discussing their future in LA.

The reason I use the word ''blind'' is because maybe off the court things could become an issue that affects on the court production in the future. Beyond the DLo secretly recording Swaggy incident, DLo and Clarkson were in the car when alleged sexually harassment occurred via gestures from a car.

All the off court stuff seems like b.s. to me. Just something to fill the media cycle. If you're a legit top tier player in the league, off the court baggage will be overlooked.
With all that said, DLO and Clarkson need to stay clear of that Kardashian/Jenner curse. They both have been linked to different Jenners already.
The_Dynasty24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:47 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
I'm blind to off the court issues with players. I don't worry about DLO's or Clarkson's "incidents" off the court. Their play on the court will be the determining factor when discussing their future in LA.

The reason I use the word ''blind'' is because maybe off the court things could become an issue that affects on the court production in the future. Beyond the DLo secretly recording Swaggy incident, DLo and Clarkson were in the car when alleged sexually harassment occurred via gestures from a car.

All the off court stuff seems like b.s. to me. Just something to fill the media cycle. If you're a legit top tier player in the league, off the court baggage will be overlooked.
With all that said, DLO and Clarkson need to stay clear of that Kardashian/Jenner curse. They both have been linked to different Jenners already.

The sexual harassment allegations were a hoax. The lady claimed to not know who they were but was following them on Instagram. And she also happened to be a sexual harassment activist trying to work with the NBA or something at that point....very shady.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject:

The_Dynasty24 wrote:
kikanga wrote:

The sexual harassment allegations were a hoax. The lady claimed to not know who they were but was following them on Instagram. And she also happened to be a sexual harassment activist trying to work with the NBA or something at that point....very shady.

JC definitely looked very guilty once he saw he was being recorded. Who really knows what happened before that. Whatever the case, that story seems completely dead now.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:

Maybe we shouldn't always overlook it. Armchair psychoanalysis gets way out of control, but I hope teams and fans don't ignore warning signs off the court, so help me Bryce Desean-Jones and Jayson Williams.
Denny_Russo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject:

sas should be lambasting the guy nearly getting his hand blown off with fireworks. he a sellout and phony and only doing it for ratings.
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Jellojigglin wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

Free_Kobe wrote:

i know. carmelo is legit. for many years, he was a top5 player in the league and offensively probably top3.
Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Denny_Russo wrote:
sas should be lambasting the guy nearly getting his hand blown off with fireworks. he a sellout and phony and only doing it for ratings.

People can't hate on scrubs, journeymen, career knuckleheads like Young. Now on up-and-coming prospects and stars - that's interesting.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject:

Carmelo is diffinitely very awesome for teaching Russell...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: