BREAKING NEWS Shooting At Shopping Mall In Munich, Germany
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:01 am    Post subject: BREAKING NEWS Shooting At Shopping Mall In Munich, Germany

. LINK

What's happening to the world. Every other day there's a mass shooting.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Germans Getting Their America On

Quote:
Police said they expect there will be multiple people dead in a shooting at a shopping mall in Munich, the German news agency dpa reported Friday.

The Bavarian Interior Ministry confirmed at least one dead and multiple people hurt at Olympia Einkaufszentrum mall.

Munich police spokesman Thomas Baumann told dpa the attack started at a fast food restaurant in the mall shortly before 6 p.m. local time. He said police didn't know whether they were dealing with one or multiple shooters.

Police responded in large numbers to the mall in the northern part of Munich, not far from the city's Olympic Stadium in the Moosach district of the Bavarian capital.

Munich police urged people to avoid public places. "The situation is still unclear," they said on Twitter.

It's the second attack in Germany in less than a week. On Monday, a 17-year-old Afghan wounded four people in an ax-and-knife attack on a regional train near the Bavarian city of Wuerzburg, and another woman outside as he fled. All survived, although one man from the train remains in life-threatening condition. The attacker was shot and killed by police.

The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the train attack, but authorities have said the teen likely acted alone.

German Mall Shooting

America once again leading the world...
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Germans Getting Their America On

Aussiesuede wrote:
Quote:
Police said they expect there will be multiple people dead in a shooting at a shopping mall in Munich, the German news agency dpa reported Friday.

The Bavarian Interior Ministry confirmed at least one dead and multiple people hurt at Olympia Einkaufszentrum mall.

Munich police spokesman Thomas Baumann told dpa the attack started at a fast food restaurant in the mall shortly before 6 p.m. local time. He said police didn't know whether they were dealing with one or multiple shooters.

Police responded in large numbers to the mall in the northern part of Munich, not far from the city's Olympic Stadium in the Moosach district of the Bavarian capital.

Munich police urged people to avoid public places. "The situation is still unclear," they said on Twitter.

It's the second attack in Germany in less than a week. On Monday, a 17-year-old Afghan wounded four people in an ax-and-knife attack on a regional train near the Bavarian city of Wuerzburg, and another woman outside as he fled. All survived, although one man from the train remains in life-threatening condition. The attacker was shot and killed by police.

The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the train attack, but authorities have said the teen likely acted alone.

German Mall Shooting

Really? When did America become a part of Germany?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Germans Getting Their America On

Aussiesuede wrote:
Quote:

German Mall Shooting

I thought this wasn't possible in the Euro paradise of gun control.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Germans Getting Their America On

DuncanIdaho wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
Quote:

German Mall Shooting

I thought this wasn't possible in the Euro paradise of gun control.

The attack started at a fast food eatery in the mall.

Soooo........Americans on vacation!
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:46 am    Post subject:

One of the shooter caught on tape opening fire. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/munich-shopping-centre-attack-video-8474976
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:46 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:

Quote:
The attack started at a fast food eatery in the mall.

Soooo........Americans on vacation!

This way to the passport, citizenship revocation hearing ------------->

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject:

Merkel's foreign policy doing wonders again.
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject:

We need TRUMP
MyKRo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:03 am    Post subject:

Praying for Germany. Stay safe. God Bless.
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:05 am    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
We need TRUMP

Oh god.

Anyway, theses guys are probably not done yet. Scary. Hope they are staying safe inside.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:18 am    Post subject:

zePokar wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
We need TRUMP

Oh god.

Anyway, theses guys are probably not done yet. Scary. Hope they are staying safe inside.

Unfortunately, the new normal is that these events are happening around the world on a weekly basis.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
zePokar wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
We need TRUMP

Oh god.

Unfortunately, the new normal is that these events are happening around the world on a weekly basis.

That's very unsettling. It's not like the hot wars fought in other countries, these things are also happening here. I've never seen our country stumped, this is a first.

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject:

San Bernardino was only 8 months ago and that seems like ancient history considering how many mass murders have occurred since then.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:18 pm    Post subject:

I wonder who did this.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
I wonder who did this.

Aussie, I trust, facetiously mused, since the attack started at a fast food eatery in the mall, maybe Americans on vacation?

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I wonder who did this.

Aussie, I trust, facetiously mused, since the attack started at a fast food eatery in the mall, maybe Americans on vacation?

Quote:
witnesses indicated it began at a McDonald's in the Olympia Einkaufszentrum, or shopping center, in the northern Moosach district.

Vasiliki Spanouli, 30, who works as a cleaner, said at least one gunman began firing on people in the mall without warning.

Quote:
"We were at the bus station opposite McDonald's outside the Olympia shopping mall and suddenly a man comes out with a gun and starts shooting at everyone. I saw people getting shot. I believe it's going to be many more dead than what is reported. People were falling on the ground like chicken.
"

DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject:

CNN reporting one of the shooters was shouting "Allahu Akbar" and Fox News is saying a shooter was right-wing ultranationalist. Probably best to wait this one out to get full information before jumping to conclusions.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject:

Video of When Gunman starts shooting

Dude is brutally calm and just starts capping random folks on the street. 2nd gunman is on the roof randomly shooting.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
One of the suspected gunman behind the shooting in Munich today is reported to have shot himself in the head.

German news magazine Focus claimed that the perpetrator had killed himself earlier this evening.

Munich newspaper TZ also reported that one of the shooters was dead.

They reported online: “We have received information that is as yet unconfirmed that one of the perpetrators is dead, the area around the body has been closed off because itis not clear if the person has explosives on him.

Quote:

A terrified mum says the Munich gunman targeted children when he began his sickening at a city-centre McDonald’s.

Lauraetta Januze said her son was in a bathroom when the killer struck.

She told CNN: “That’s where he loaded his weapon.

“Boom, boom, boom, I heard, and then I saw all the injured. I was back to back with him, I was in the bathroom with my kid, and I only saw him shoot directly into the faces of children.”

lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
We need TRUMP

The reports are that the shooter was a right wing extremist neo nazi. For Trump to help in a situation like this he'd have to denounce half his supporters.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
CNN reporting one of the shooters was shouting "Allahu Akbar" and Fox News is saying a shooter was right-wing ultranationalist. Probably best to wait this one out to get full information before jumping to conclusions.

Yup, germany has both of these elements. Several sources have reported anti-foreigner shouting, so this was probably a racist white nationalist terrorist.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
I wonder who did this.

Quote:
witnesses indicated it began at a McDonald's in the Olympia Einkaufszentrum, or shopping center, in the northern Moosach district.

Vasiliki Spanouli, 30, who works as a cleaner, said at least one gunman began firing on people in the mall without warning.

Quote:
"We were at the bus station opposite McDonald's outside the Olympia shopping mall and suddenly a man comes out with a gun and starts shooting at everyone. I saw people getting shot. I believe it's going to be many more dead than what is reported. People were falling on the ground like chicken.
"

Wasn't talking about MickeyD's was referencing Americans on vacation.

focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:28 pm    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
We need TRUMP

You mean Germany needs Trump? Nein.
the association
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject:

focus wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
We need DRUMPF

You mean Germany needs Drumpf? Nein.

How quick we forget ...

Anyway, been there, done that.

https://twitter.com/RealDonalDrumpf?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

On a serious note, condolences to the loved ones of those who lost their lives today ... I'm not a fan of this new "normal".
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: