News 'n Views - Aug 2016: ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne Talks Expectations in LA (Video)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers In the News This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wino
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Jun 2002
Posts: 8859
Location: San Diego

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject:

lakersfreak wrote:
ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne Talks Expectations in LA (Video)
by Shereen Rayan - lakeshowlife.com

EPSN 710 reporter Ramona Shelburne talks with the Lake Show Life about expectations for next season in Los Angeles


With Lakers’ forward, Tarik Black coaching her, Ramona Shelburne recently played in the ESPNLA 710 All-Star Celebrity Game earlier this month. It was great fun for a great cause as the funds raised from the game benefited the Stuart Scott Memorial Cancer Research Fund for The V Foundation.

Ramona played some great defense during the game, likely due to the fact that she was indeed a college athlete. She played outfield for the Stanford Cardinal softball team from 1998-2001, and her athleticism showed during the game. The guys totally underestimated her, something we’re sure they regretted each time she blocked a pass.

We previously brought you interviews with play-by-play man John Ireland and TWC Sportsnet sideline reporter Mike Trudell, as well as Tarik Black to share their thoughts on the Lakers and the influence head coach Luke Walton has had so far on the organization.

In this interview, Shelburne talks about what it means to be relied upon to be the source for Lakers’ news saying, “If I am going to put my name on something, then I make sure I feel pretty good about it.”

Continued....


Now if ONLY the female interviewer had her mic on!!!
_________________
I support Magic and Rob!!

Never argue with stupid people! They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!! - Twain

And Vecsey is the most stupid of them all!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 3998

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:46 am    Post subject:

lakersfreak wrote:
ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne Talks Expectations in LA (Video)
by Shereen Rayan - lakeshowlife.com

EPSN 710 reporter Ramona Shelburne talks with the Lake Show Life about expectations for next season in Los Angeles


With Lakers’ forward, Tarik Black coaching her, Ramona Shelburne recently played in the ESPNLA 710 All-Star Celebrity Game earlier this month. It was great fun for a great cause as the funds raised from the game benefited the Stuart Scott Memorial Cancer Research Fund for The V Foundation.

Ramona played some great defense during the game, likely due to the fact that she was indeed a college athlete. She played outfield for the Stanford Cardinal softball team from 1998-2001, and her athleticism showed during the game. The guys totally underestimated her, something we’re sure they regretted each time she blocked a pass.

We previously brought you interviews with play-by-play man John Ireland and TWC Sportsnet sideline reporter Mike Trudell, as well as Tarik Black to share their thoughts on the Lakers and the influence head coach Luke Walton has had so far on the organization.

In this interview, Shelburne talks about what it means to be relied upon to be the source for Lakers’ news saying, “If I am going to put my name on something, then I make sure I feel pretty good about it.”

Continued....


Ingram is a 4th option at best this season. Sure, he may be talented but he's got to get in line. Russell, randle and Clarkson will all be better options than him this season and Clarkson in particular has earned his touches.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 10810
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject:

Ramona says Ingram will be a really good player in the league, does that go in line of being a superstar or just someone who plays like a star player?

I believe he has all the toolz to become the next great superstar in this league.

At age 19, he's already getting recognized with endorsements and is already very popular in social medias and seems to be getting a lot of fame.

He's already a phoenom in some people's eye.


Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
P.K.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2003
Posts: 18687

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject:

PICKnPOP wrote:
lakersfreak wrote:
ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne Talks Expectations in LA (Video)
by Shereen Rayan - lakeshowlife.com

EPSN 710 reporter Ramona Shelburne talks with the Lake Show Life about expectations for next season in Los Angeles


With Lakers’ forward, Tarik Black coaching her, Ramona Shelburne recently played in the ESPNLA 710 All-Star Celebrity Game earlier this month. It was great fun for a great cause as the funds raised from the game benefited the Stuart Scott Memorial Cancer Research Fund for The V Foundation.

Ramona played some great defense during the game, likely due to the fact that she was indeed a college athlete. She played outfield for the Stanford Cardinal softball team from 1998-2001, and her athleticism showed during the game. The guys totally underestimated her, something we’re sure they regretted each time she blocked a pass.

We previously brought you interviews with play-by-play man John Ireland and TWC Sportsnet sideline reporter Mike Trudell, as well as Tarik Black to share their thoughts on the Lakers and the influence head coach Luke Walton has had so far on the organization.

In this interview, Shelburne talks about what it means to be relied upon to be the source for Lakers’ news saying, “If I am going to put my name on something, then I make sure I feel pretty good about it.”

Continued....


Ingram is a 4th option at best this season. Sure, he may be talented but he's got to get in line. Russell, randle and Clarkson will all be better options than him this season and Clarkson in particular has earned his touches.

The only place where Randle is a better option is on putbacks - he's pretty good there. Pretty much every where else on offense he's not so good. Other than his rebounding & putbacks, Deng, Ingram, and probably even Mosgov are all better options than that.
_________________
BI, PG13, Ball, Zu: the future core
Never argue with a fool - listeners can't tell you apart
Wilt's unstoppable fadeaway: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O9MgNfcGJA
NPZ's Magic Johnson mix: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qbo0WqvOI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:29 am    Post subject:

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON? HOW RON ARTEST III FINALLY CAME AROUND TO BASKETBALL

Quote:
For all 17 years of his young life, people close to Ron Artest III have called him "Little Ron." But most people might know him simply as the son of Ron Artest II a.k.a. Metta World Peace, the NBA champion, former NBA Defensive Player of the Year, and one of the most colorful characters in league history.

While some NBA offspring grow up wanting to follow in their fathers' footsteps right from the start (see: two-time reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry), Artest III, the second of four siblings and eldest son, had other interests—like modeling—and, unlike his dad, a reserved personality.

"I've always liked watching my dad play the game of basketball but originally had no interest in playing at all," Artest III said. "I was having fun doing other things outside of sports, so playing basketball then wasn't an option for me."



Continue ....
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LoyalLakerfan44
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jun 2010
Posts: 3219

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:31 am    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
PICKnPOP wrote:
lakersfreak wrote:
ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne Talks Expectations in LA (Video)
by Shereen Rayan - lakeshowlife.com

EPSN 710 reporter Ramona Shelburne talks with the Lake Show Life about expectations for next season in Los Angeles


With Lakers’ forward, Tarik Black coaching her, Ramona Shelburne recently played in the ESPNLA 710 All-Star Celebrity Game earlier this month. It was great fun for a great cause as the funds raised from the game benefited the Stuart Scott Memorial Cancer Research Fund for The V Foundation.

Ramona played some great defense during the game, likely due to the fact that she was indeed a college athlete. She played outfield for the Stanford Cardinal softball team from 1998-2001, and her athleticism showed during the game. The guys totally underestimated her, something we’re sure they regretted each time she blocked a pass.

We previously brought you interviews with play-by-play man John Ireland and TWC Sportsnet sideline reporter Mike Trudell, as well as Tarik Black to share their thoughts on the Lakers and the influence head coach Luke Walton has had so far on the organization.

In this interview, Shelburne talks about what it means to be relied upon to be the source for Lakers’ news saying, “If I am going to put my name on something, then I make sure I feel pretty good about it.”

Continued....


Ingram is a 4th option at best this season. Sure, he may be talented but he's got to get in line. Russell, randle and Clarkson will all be better options than him this season and Clarkson in particular has earned his touches.

The only place where Randle is a better option is on putbacks - he's pretty good there. Pretty much every where else on offense he's not so good. Other than his rebounding & putbacks, Deng, Ingram, and probably even Mosgov are all better options than that.


I agree I haven't seen him enough to know what improvements he's made from his summer workouts, and until is see a good right hand and a decent jumper not much will have changed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:56 pm    Post subject:

How Can Kobe Bryant Help the Lakers Going Forward?


Quote:
Kobe Bryant recently made some headlines when he told Time Warner Cable SportsNet’s Mike Bresnahan that, despite his retirement, he still has a desire to help this young Los Angeles Lakers core and the team’s new coaching staff (remember, Bryant played alongside head coach Luke Walton and assistant Brian Shaw).

“I would love to come by. I’ve spoken with Luke several times, Shaw as well,” Bryant told Bresnahan. ” I let the players know that I’m always around, man. I’m always around. If they wanna come out and work out, wake up early in the morning to work out, [I’d] walk them through some things.”



Continue ....
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:10 pm    Post subject:

Los Angeles Lakers Have Problems Aplenty In Frontcourt

Quote:
uke Walton has a vision for the new Los Angeles Lakers. And while the new coach insists he has the personnel to execute a Warriors-type offense, there’s reason to believe that L.A. is playing with house money.

The Los Angeles Lakers shored up its frontcourt this offseason with the additions of Timofey Mozgov and Yi Jianlian via free agency besides re-signing Tarik Black and drafting Croatian project Ivica Zubac.

Also, new acquisition Luol Deng, a power forward in the modern NBA, would be joining the likes of Julius Randle and Larry Nance Jr.

The popular verdict seems to be that Mozgov and Randle would form the starting frontcourt. However, coach Luke Walton could go a number of ways.

Seeing as Walton intends to implement a Warriors-esque playbook, he’d look for a few key attributes in his players: 1) the ability to space the floor, 2) switch on defense, guard multiple positions and 3) playmaking skills.


Continue ...
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject:

Walton says he’s undecided if Ingram or Deng will start this season


Quote:
e Los Angeles Lakers don’t even begin training camp for several weeks, so it’s not exactly surprising that head coach Luke Walton has not decided on the team’s starting lineup (or at the very least is unwilling to divulge it). Still, given that the Lakers just gave veteran forward Luol Deng a four-year deal worth approximately $72 million, it would seem safe to assume he’s going to start, right?

“You can pencil in whoever you want [to the starting lineup], I don’t have anyone penciled in right now,” Walton said when asked whether or not he was willing to declare Deng the starter. “Everyone earns his spot. You come into camp, you compete against other players, you respect your teammates, but whoever outplays the next guy in line, that’s who gets to start.”

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2016/8/31/12739628/la-lakers-brandon-ingram-luol-deng-starting-luke-walton
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 78376
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:52 am    Post subject:

As it should be.
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:32 am    Post subject:

Lakers start their rebuild process

Quote:
The Lakers were never really in the hunt for Kevin Durant this summer. But they do have a solid brand and ample salary cap space. Therefore, the chase for top free agents next summer and beyond can be realistic if their youngsters put up a convincing case that the franchise is headed in the right direction.


http://www.nba.com/2016/news/features/shaun_powell/09/02/30-teams-in-30-days-los-angeles-lakers/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt3b
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:17 am    Post subject:

The Phil Jackson Chronicles Part 8: Remembering Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Phil Jackson spent a total of 11 years coaching Kobe Bryant. Here’s PJ’s take on the many twists and turns, as well as the very positive outcome of their long-term relationship.

“Kobe showed up at the press conference that introduced me as the new Lakers coach. He came up to my hotel room afterwards and we had our first face-to-face connection. He said he had read all about my championships with the Bulls and had studied several game tapes, so he was very excited. Kobe was 20 years old and had already played three NBA seasons.

“The Summer League was in Los Angeles that year and we sat together to watch the games that the Lakers had. Jim Cleamons was one of my assistant coaches in Chicago and would also be on my staff with the Lakers. So it was JC who coached the team of free-agent hopefuls and draft choices. As I explained the unfolding of the elementary triangle offense that JC had installed, as well as more of the advanced principles, Kobe was still excited. It was clear to me that he not only was willing to learn, but that he really wanted to learn.



CONTINUE ...
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 10810
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
As it should be.


Player who has the better ability to help knock down shots will get the start.

Ingram seems to be ahead of schedule, so that might help him.

still rather Ingram or Deng comes off the bench, our unit will be top real solid with the 1st unit and 2nd unit.

you basically have 2 defenders playing from either the starting unit or thr bench which means we wont get down big as long as the defense is honest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:42 am    Post subject:

Shaquille O’Neal’s Larger Than Life Impact On The Lakers

Quote:
After Shaq’s rookie contract was up, he opted to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers in 1996, becoming one of the first superstars to change teams in free agency.

Most us know the history there: The three-peat along with three Finals MVPs, the feud with Kobe Bryant, and eventually, the departure.

It was certainly a special time for the Lakers, their fans, and the city of Los Angeles.

And it’s where Shaq left his most significant size 22 footprint.

http://www.lakersnation.com/shaquille-oneal-larger-than-life-impact-on-the-lakers/2016/09/03/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Posts: 4792

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:57 am    Post subject:

LoyalLakerfan44 wrote:
P.K. wrote:
PICKnPOP wrote:
lakersfreak wrote:
ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne Talks Expectations in LA (Video)
by Shereen Rayan - lakeshowlife.com

EPSN 710 reporter Ramona Shelburne talks with the Lake Show Life about expectations for next season in Los Angeles


With Lakers’ forward, Tarik Black coaching her, Ramona Shelburne recently played in the ESPNLA 710 All-Star Celebrity Game earlier this month. It was great fun for a great cause as the funds raised from the game benefited the Stuart Scott Memorial Cancer Research Fund for The V Foundation.

Ramona played some great defense during the game, likely due to the fact that she was indeed a college athlete. She played outfield for the Stanford Cardinal softball team from 1998-2001, and her athleticism showed during the game. The guys totally underestimated her, something we’re sure they regretted each time she blocked a pass.

We previously brought you interviews with play-by-play man John Ireland and TWC Sportsnet sideline reporter Mike Trudell, as well as Tarik Black to share their thoughts on the Lakers and the influence head coach Luke Walton has had so far on the organization.

In this interview, Shelburne talks about what it means to be relied upon to be the source for Lakers’ news saying, “If I am going to put my name on something, then I make sure I feel pretty good about it.”

Continued....
Ingram is a 4th option at best this season. Sure, he may be talented but he's got to get in line. Russell, randle and Clarkson will all be better options than him this season and Clarkson in particular has earned his touches.
The only place where Randle is a better option is on putbacks - he's pretty good there. Pretty much every where else on offense he's not so good. Other than his rebounding & putbacks, Deng, Ingram, and probably even Mosgov are all better options than that.
I agree I haven't seen him enough to know what improvements he's made from his summer workouts, and until is see a good right hand and a decent jumper not much will have changed.
How does our backcourt compare to the Trailblazers' backcourt? If the comparisons are close, what needs to happen to experience the growth that the Trailblazers achieved last year?

How does our roster compare to Brad Stevens' Celtics with all their young talent? Assuming that Luke's abilities are comparable to Stevens' - what needs to happen to achieve the growth that the Celtics had last year?

To continue what a recent ESPN article was sharing in a recent article, how does our roster compare to the Baby Wolves - better or worse (in the long run). Will our centers be able to battle KAT on equal terms (or close to it)?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:42 am    Post subject:

Shaquille O'Neal says current Lakers will be exciting but won't contend for a while

At the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, the Lakers historical supremacy is on full display. From one era, there are tributes to Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West and Elgin Baylor; from another, Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

On Friday, the fraternity of Hall of Fame Lakers will grow by one, when Shaquille O’Neal is officially enshrined. It’s an occasion for fans to celebrate once again a time when the Lakers ruled the NBA.

Days that O’Neal doesn’t expect to return any time soon, with a new coach and a roster full of inexperienced players.

“They’re definitely going to be exciting,” O’Neal said during a Hall of Fame news conference Thursday, “but I don’t see them being a contender for a while. I mean, they’ve still got to go up against Golden State in the West, they’ve got to go up against OKC, still got to go up against Cleveland, the Rockets. So they have a long way to go to be a contender.

.. Continue ...
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:55 am    Post subject:

Kobe Bryant congratulates Shaquille O’Neal on his Hall of Fame enshrinement

Quote:
aquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant may have (in)famously not gotten along during large portions of the time they were both with the Los Angeles Lakers, but the two seem to have mostly patched things up since then.

Shaq was at Kobe’s final game, encouraging his former teammate while he dropped 60 points on the Utah Jazz. Bryant returned the love on Friday when he took to Instagram to congratulate O’Neal on his enshrinement in the Basketball Hall of Fame tomorrow and call him the “most dominant big of all time”


http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2016/9/8/12857652/la-lakers-kobe-bryant-shaquille-oneal-hall-of-fame-instagram
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Los Angeles Lakers 2016-17 Season Preview
By Basketball Insiders

Quote:
Diehard fans may still struggle to maintain perspective at times, but the freedom that should come from simply being free of the scrutiny that was a result of the extended farewell tour should be liberating for all parties. Newly hired head coach Luke Walton made it clear he intends to judge this team by the progress it shows rather than wins and losses. That’s because while he is obviously new to his official role, he also realizes the pressure that will already be on a team headlined by a second-year point guard and rookie scoring prospect. On top of that, Los Angeles will feverishly be looking for someone to ascend from the pack as the team’s new leader and wear the de facto “face of the franchise” tag.


http://www.basketballinsiders.com/los-angeles-lakers-2016-17-season-preview/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Phil Jackson Pleased Shaquille O’Neal Enters Hall Of Fame ‘As A Laker’
By Eric Avakian

O’Neal’s true dominance in the NBA was characterized by his time with the Lakers. During that five-season span, he averaged an incredible 27 points, 11.8 rebounds and 2.5 blocks per game. Not only did he capture his lone league MVP, but he also collected the majority of his hardware during his tenure with the Lakers.

The franchise honored him with a jersey retirement ceremony during the 2012-13 season and is set to unveil O’Neal’s statue outside of Staples Center in the near future.

While many may debate which team O’Neal had a bigger impact on, there is no comparison to what he did for the Lakers franchise and the city of Los Angeles.


http://www.lakersnation.com/phil-jackson-pleased-shaquille-oneal-enters-hall-of-fame-as-a-laker/2016/09/09/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject:

Ranking the Team’s Top 5 Worst Decisions Since 2010

Quote:
With the Los Angeles Lakers seemingly stuck in mediocrity these days, it’s easy to forget that this is one of the most successful franchises in North American sports history.

Although it was only six years ago, the year 2010 seems like a distant memory for the Los Angeles Lakers.

2010 represents the last time the Lakers won an NBA championship, the last time the team was dominant and formidable, and unfortunately, the last time they consistently made good decisions for the benefit of the franchise.

http://lakeshowlife.com/2016/09/09/lakers-top-5-worst-decisions-since-2010-ranked-dwight-howard/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject:

Lakers Alum Zelmo Beaty Posthumously Inducted Into Hall of Fame

Quote:
An ABA pioneer and Lakers alumnus, Zelmo Beaty was posthumously recognized for his playing career on Sept. 9, 2016, when he was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.

At 6-foot-9 and 225 pounds, Beaty may have been undersized at the center spot, but he was one of the most successful players in basketball at the time, earning five All-Star honors in both the NBA and ABA.

Drafted third overall in 1962 out Prairie View A&M, Beaty made an immediate impact for the St. Louis Hawks, which earned him an All-Rookie selection.


http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/160909-zelmo-beaty-hall-of-fame/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject:

Predicting How LA Will Fare Against The Pacific Division

Quote:
The Los Angeles Lakers once reigned atop the Pacific Division of the NBA for what seemed like an eternity, so it seems odd to see them dwelling at the bottom for as long as they have.


http://lakeshowlife.com/2016/09/12/lakers-pacific-division-record-prediction-ranking-2016-17/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 10810
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Predicting How LA Will Fare Against The Pacific Division

Quote:
The Los Angeles Lakers once reigned atop the Pacific Division of the NBA for what seemed like an eternity, so it seems odd to see them dwelling at the bottom for as long as they have.


http://lakeshowlife.com/2016/09/12/lakers-pacific-division-record-prediction-ranking-2016-17/


We will be on top of the division like always.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:13 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Predicting How LA Will Fare Against The Pacific Division

Quote:
The Los Angeles Lakers once reigned atop the Pacific Division of the NBA for what seemed like an eternity, so it seems odd to see them dwelling at the bottom for as long as they have.


http://lakeshowlife.com/2016/09/12/lakers-pacific-division-record-prediction-ranking-2016-17/


We will be on top of the division like always.
Really
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25951

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:02 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Former Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard Jabari Brown is working out for the jazz tomorrow, league sources tell The Salt Lake Tribune.

Source: Tony Jones of the Salt Lake Tribune on Twitter

_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers In the News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB