LG fantasy football cash league 2016 **WINNER: PLATNUM - TOTAL WINNINGS: $130**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:29 pm    Post subject:

Whew. Needed Blair Walsh and Vikes D to suck to win. Seemed impossible since they're facing a crap Bears team with turnover prone Cutler and patchwork Bears defense but somehow they did.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
Whew. Needed Blair Walsh and Vikes D to suck to win. Seemed impossible since they're facing a crap Bears team with turnover prone Cutler and patchwork Bears defense but somehow they did.

And you joined the 5-3 glut. A particularly stressful place. You're either in second place or a game out of the playoffs. Half full/half empty. Thankfully my top players are done with their byes.

I think we know who's winning the most points payout.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

And you joined the 5-3 glut. A particularly stressful place. You're either in second place or a game out of the playoffs. Half full/half empty. Thankfully my top players are done with their byes.

By the way, thanks for dropping Booker and Ajayi. I'll be sure to add a thank you if I win anything.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

By the way, thanks for dropping Booker and Ajayi. I'll be sure to add a thank you if I win anything.

I hate you.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

I hate you.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Shhhh, don't jinx it. The way the scoring has been, one good game or one bad game can change things completely. I hate to say it, but drafting Brady may have been one of the best moves I made. Though I can't stand the guy or his team
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:42 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Shhhh, don't jinx it. The way the scoring has been, one good game or one bad game can change things completely. I hate to say it, but drafting Brady may have been one of the best moves I made. Though I can't stand the guy or his team

Man I just hate having players on my team that I hate in real life. It's just the absolute worst feeling isn't it? In fact, I feel so bad for you that you have to go through that each week, that I'll gladly take him off your hands. Let me know when you initiate the trade
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject:

AY2043 wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Man I just hate having players on my team that I hate in real life. It's just the absolute worst feeling isn't it? In fact, I feel so bad for you that you have to go through that each week, that I'll gladly take him off your hands. Let me know when you initiate the trade

I just got rid of Brady in my other league. This was the first time I've ever had him. It was the absolute worst. I just couldn't root for him and felt dirty winning games because of his ridiculous performances.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You've got it locked up. You've got a real good team top to bottom.

If only I hadn't dropped Ajayi and Booker. I guess it's up to Lewis and Rawls to save me now. Here's hoping Brady throws many TDs to Lewis when he comes back.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You've got it locked up. You've got a real good team top to bottom.

If only I hadn't dropped Ajayi and Booker. I guess it's up to Lewis and Rawls to save me now. Here's hoping Brady throws many TDs to Lewis when he comes back.

If you'd like to trade OBJ and Olson to me for Beasley and Blue, that'd be great. I mean, at this rate, I'll end up with them anyways.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

If you'd like to trade OBJ and Olson to me for Beasley and Blue, that'd be great. I mean, at this rate, I'll end up with them anyways.

https://i.imgur.com/EGwMLhX.jpg
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:12 am    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
AY2043 wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

I just got rid of Brady in my other league. This was the first time I've ever had him. It was the absolute worst. I just couldn't root for him and felt dirty winning games because of his ridiculous performances.

LMAO. I see what's happening here. You guys almost had me... I think I'll hang onto Brady for now. I can repent and cleanse after the season is over.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
AY2043 wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

LMAO. I see what's happening here. You guys almost had me... I think I'll hang onto Brady for now. I can repent and cleanse after the season is over.

I'll trade my rapist for your cheater.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
AY2043 wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Good luck with that @Denver game smack dab in the playoffs.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:30 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
AY2043 wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
rwongega wrote:

I'll trade my rapist for your cheater.

This is the trade I literally did in my other league. I would have liked to hold onto Brady, but I'm on the brink of the playoffs and needed the points this week. I also got Jordan Reed in the trade. We'll see how it works out.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject:

Disappointed with my team's performance. Should've been a blow out but it came too close.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:44 pm    Post subject:

I miraculously won while starting Spencer Ware, who was out injured
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject:

I go and re-pick up Bibbs.

Surprise, surprise. Look who has him.

rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:

ODB and Olsen plz, thx. 😂

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:

ODB and Olsen plz, thx. 😂

You can have Olsen. But I want my Ajayi back.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:43 pm    Post subject:

Trying to find a trade partner and noticed PLATNUM has 3 of the top 4 running backs.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Those RBs are keeping me afloat. I'm thin at WR.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Me and you this week, rwongega.

Tbh, I'm not comfortable being in first like this. I need a loss or 2 before the playoffs or else I'm destined to fall flat on my face first game of the postseason.
I'm not being facetious. It happened to me a few years back.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:58 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
Me and you this week, rwongega.

Tbh, I'm not comfortable being in first like this. I need a loss or 2 before the playoffs or else I'm destined to fall flat on my face first game of the postseason.
I'm not being facetious. It happened to me a few years back.

I usually do better as 2nd or 3rd so I know what you mean. You can always sit your RB's and the Cheatriot.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject:

Sigh.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13
Jump to: