999 wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
999 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
999 wrote:
Looks like the crooks were looking for cash or really expensive items judging by how that house is storing all sorts of packaged goods.

Pretty sad to lose your life over RIP

They probably should've gotten a job instead of robbing people.

True. But getting capped over stealing a couple 100 bucks is shortsighted on the crooks part. Also that woman is gonna live out the rest of her days knowing she has killed someone who tried to steal from her.

I'm sure she'll sleep well considering.....
a) they were probably gonna assault her and threaten her life to get some valuables.
b) it was either them or her....she chose self preservation.
c) one of the robbers is now plant food instead of her.

Quote:
True. But getting capped over stealing a couple 100 bucks is shortsighted on the crooks part.

d) They should have gotten a job instead of robbing people.

I agree. But I don't want to turn this into a gun debate so I'll just stop here

I seriously hope you're not sympathizing with these scumbags and REALLY hope you're joking about the woman having to "live out her life" knowing she killed someone.

I'm not sympathizing with these scumbags at all. I guess they got what they deserved weather it be citizen protecting herself or the police.

However I am not joking about the woman having to live the rest of her days knowing she iced someone. I never killed anyone so I can't imagine if there is any psychological effect on the brain to accept that you killed someone weather it's an intruder or not. Maybe it doesn't exist. Maybe you can kill someone and feel nothing just like how we do bugs. Which I think this is how the woman is going to process this. She protected her self and her home and killed the bugs

Doubt it...in that situation, it was her life or theirs.
Just a couple of days ago there was a guy killed in the Hollywood Hills area because of a home invasion. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and the home invader killed the guy by blunt force trauma. Oh, and they never caught the guy. If there was any other situation, I would tend to agree with you, but once you violate the one place that a person considers their castle and private space, really you don't have much of an option.
I've seen numerous instances of home invasions around my area where they show callous disregard for human life. They tie up the victims, assault them and don't really care if theres children or the elderly in the house. At that point, you are basically going on survival instinct and do whatever it takes to protect your family.
MyKRo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject:

Prayers for all affected.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:09 pm    Post subject:

999 wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
999 wrote:
Looks like the crooks were looking for cash or really expensive items judging by how that house is storing all sorts of packaged goods.

Pretty sad to lose your life over RIP

They probably should've gotten a job instead of robbing people.

True. But getting capped over stealing a couple 100 bucks is shortsighted on the crooks part. Also that woman is gonna live out the rest of her days knowing she has killed someone who tried to steal from her.

I'm sure she'll sleep well considering.....
a) they were probably gonna assault her and threaten her life to get some valuables.
b) it was either them or her....she chose self preservation.
c) one of the robbers is now plant food instead of her.

Quote:
True. But getting capped over stealing a couple 100 bucks is shortsighted on the crooks part.

d) They should have gotten a job instead of robbing people.

I agree. But I don't want to turn this into a gun debate so I'll just stop here

That is smart in a thread where a person used a gun to defend herself and her family. You would just be all full of wrong.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: