Problems accessing LG with mobile devices

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eindhoven
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:37 am    Post subject: Problems accessing LG with mobile devices

I don't know if someone else is having a problem like this, but there's been a couple of weeks I can't access LG on mobile devices (smartphone and tablet). I tried to access with 2 different smartphones and 2 different tablets, all Android, both via WiFi and Mobile Data. It only loads the ads (above and below) and a blank screen where the content should be. I thought it was a bug that would eventually be solved, but not.

I don't know if it make a difference, as I said it doesn't load via WiFi as well, but I live in Switzerland.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:31 am    Post subject:

Try clearing your cache. It loads fine for me on a phone.
Eindhoven
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:22 am    Post subject:

I've just got a new phone, cache wasn't the problem. I figured it out: for some reason LG is considered a "dangerous" site, so I had to disable the "Safe Browsing" feature in Chrome and it worked.

But, who and why consider LG dangerous, idk...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: