NUGGETS -at- LAKERS – 10-7-16 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lukewaltonsdad
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:17 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
22 wrote:
Both units looked good tonight! I really would like to not see Lou and metta starting, however it is the preseason so experiment away Luke!

Hopefully next game we start to solidify line ups. It does feel like Luke wants jc off bench.

Yeah it's starting to like like that might be a possibility. JC really brings it off the bench. But Lou starting is just so ....ugh

Agree. If JC comes off the bench, we need an Avery Bradley at the SG position.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB!

Didn't catch too much of the game yesterday, but I did see Russell's flurry at the end of the 2nd.

Looks like I missed a good one!
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB!
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:26 am    Post subject:

DB - a very belated thank you for your write up on the dozen-and-a-half players who are playing every night right now!

In the game thread I had the same thought you expressed here - this team looks more organized Game 2 of Preseason than they looked last April. It wasn't just my eyes deceiving me. Either Luke is THAT good of a coach, BS was THAT bad of a coach, or both.

These preseason games really matter!! Not the final score, but how these teams get knitted together for the regular season. It's good that we gave our deep bench and camp invite crew time too so we could evaluate them, even if it means a 4 point loss.

Very encouraging seeing what's happening with DLO, Clarkson, Nance, Ingram, Black, and this game Randle as well. ZuBlocka showed a hint of formidable, in the brief glimpse we got. These guys are starting to play some organized defense.

Clarkson and DLO - I'm wondering if our fears about defense from our guards is a bit misguided. It's starting to look like the terrible defense from last year was a lack of coaching, pure and simple, and they could actually be a very good set of defenders if they keep this up. We've yet to see them against top tier guard duos but I'm actually looking forward to the matchup now. I'd love to see them capable of going toe-to-toe with the likes of Lillard/McCollum and making life real hard on them defensively. Offensively too for that matter.

Looking forward to today's game!! Thanks again DB!
Ujah's Goat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject:

As always, thanks DB.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: