i have to admit i'm starting to lose interest in Lakers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThePALakersFan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject:

Im actually really excited and have a lot to root for. I wanna see luke walton do great as a nba coach. I cant wait to watch dlo get hot and scorch a team or hit another ice in my veins shot. The media has been really rough on him, hoping he has a breakout year and we can all move on from the incident. Plus guys like clarkson, randle, nance im ready to see what players they can be in this league. Not to mention ingram, hes gonna be a gamechanger when it starts to click. Also really pumped to see certain lineups used, like a dlo/ingram/deng/nance/black lineup the length and switching ability would make this a killer defensive lineup and alot of spacing on offense. This lakers team is only going to get better, their all doing the right things.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:09 am    Post subject:

lamscott wrote:
Krispy Kreme wrote:
we are rebuilding. as long as we keep that in mind. there are homers out there which will bash the team if we don't make it to the playoffs. or get surprised when we get blown out vs the clippers or spurs. we are 2-3 years away from being contenders in the west. i don't like the management, but it is what it is. I'll still be a laker fan for life.

We are more than 2-3 years away you homer.

This team is boring to watch right now because their skill level is so low. Hopefully they can win games and play great defense.

Constantly trolling other posters, making statements based around evoking a reaction and calling everyone you disagree with a 'homer' as your first line of defense is a quick way to earn the ire of the forum goers that actually have something to add to a discussion. Eventually that turns into a mod's attention, which if you keep making posts like this, you don't want.

I'm just informing you, you didn't post much here for years and as of a few days ago only had 5 posts, since you've come back you've either been trolling for a reaction or calling people homers.

I'd be very careful about your approach, if you are really here to contribute.
lamscott
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
lamscott wrote:
Krispy Kreme wrote:
we are rebuilding. as long as we keep that in mind. there are homers out there which will bash the team if we don't make it to the playoffs. or get surprised when we get blown out vs the clippers or spurs. we are 2-3 years away from being contenders in the west. i don't like the management, but it is what it is. I'll still be a laker fan for life.

This team is boring to watch right now because their skill level is so low. Hopefully they can win games and play great defense.

Constantly trolling other posters, making statements based around evoking a reaction and calling everyone you disagree with a 'homer' as your first line of defense is a quick way to earn the ire of the forum goers that actually have something to add to a discussion. Eventually that turns into a mod's attention, which if you keep making posts like this, you don't want.

I'm just informing you, you didn't post much here for years and as of a few days ago only had 5 posts, since you've come back you've either been trolling for a reaction or calling people homers.

I'd be very careful about your approach, if you are really here to contribute.

I am contributing. My opinion is opposite of most of this board. Jeezus, go ahead and report me, hall monitor guy.
3-2-splash
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:37 am    Post subject:

Have to admit, I love our young purple and gold, rain or shine. Future is looking damn interesting ((removed - JMK)) me thinks.
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:25 am    Post subject:

I had forgotten how fun basketball can be when your team plays with a ton of heart.
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: i have to admit i'm starting to lose interest in Lakers

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
with all the stuff going on right now, my Raiders are kicking a** and Dodgers' playoff run, i kind of lost interests in what's going on with the Lakers in preseason. when we first hired Luke Walton, i thought we would be in full youth movement, what's going on with playing Lou Williams, Nick Young all these minutes? why not throw Ingram into starting lineup and see what the kid can do, at least that'd have me some what interested.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject:

LOL!
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:58 am    Post subject:

lamscott wrote:
Krispy Kreme wrote:

Maybe that comment was about the Defenders This team isn't lacking talent, scoring, defensive ability, or excitement, and
only an uninformed nut job would believe they're more than 2-3 years away.
You're sounding very similar to a big mouth dummy I once knew.
Ok, that was worth it. I'm ready for my timeout now.

Last edited by lakersboy on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:11 am; edited 3 times in total
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:01 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
LOL!
FanOfFour
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:37 am    Post subject:

Well, I guess his loss of interest is complete. Just looked at his recent post history and it's mostly crickets. Guess he's waiting in the weeds for a Lakers swoon so he can celebrate justifying his opinion, rather than celebrating Laker wins. At least it isn't happening here.
Fruscas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:46 am    Post subject:

Talk about a thread backfiring
Troublesome626
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject:

this sh!t is hilarious!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject:

Time to redeem yourself OP. You can start by creating an, "I'm back on the Lakers Bandwagon" thread.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject:

I've lost interest in all sports except the NBA, and I've lost interest in all other teams except Lakeshow! And it's pretty much been that way for a few years now...
ThePALakersFan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
I've lost interest in all sports except the NBA, and I've lost interest in all other teams except Lakeshow! And it's pretty much been that way for a few years now...

Same i use to watch football closely, now i no longer care at all. May have to do with working sundays, lakers fit my schedule better.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject:

I have to admit I am beginning to lose interest in this thread.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: