Navy veteran Harold T. Martin III stole 50,000 gigabytes of data over the course of two decades

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Navy veteran Harold T. Martin III stole 50,000 gigabytes of data over the course of two decades

:o :o
https://news.vice.com/story/nsa-contractor-stole-10000-gigs-of-data-over-20-years-prosecutors-say

Quote:
which far exceeds the number of documents Edward Snowden took from the NSA and leaked to journalists. (One gigabyte can store about 10,000 pages.)

Quote:
“Some of the documents are marked ‘Unclassified/For Official Use Only,’ and many are marked ‘Secret’ and ‘Top Secret,’” the court filing says. “Many of the documents marked ‘Secret’ and ‘Top Secret,’ also bear special handling caveats. The information stolen by the Defendant also appears to include the personal information of government employees.”

Moreover, one of the items found in Martin’s possession was a top-secret document “regarding specific operational plans against a known enemy of the United States and its allies.” And among other documents FBI agents discovered was a “printed email chain marked as ‘Top Secret’ and containing highly sensitive information.”

This will be good..
Quote:
Dudes/Dudettes, I can’t make this any plainer . . . Listen up . . . ‘They’ are inside the perimeter. . .

I’ll leave you with this: if you don’t get obnoxious, obvious, and detrimental to my future, then I will not bring you ‘into the light’, as it were. If you do, well, remember that you did it to yourselves.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: