THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:37 pm    Post subject:

15 wrote:
i see on fb that the kid who plays Carl may go to college soon. hopefully this means he will die on the show as i still hate his character

They're going to jump the show ahead 2 years, just long enough to get a new actor to play Carl. Everyone else will look the same.
Cochese
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Another filler episode, but I kinda liked this one. Tara found another community...possibly full of butch lesbians...but no all their men were killed by the Saviors. Tara manages to escape back home and discovers her girlfriend is dead.

I could watch Tara running all day...

I thought they were gonna kill off Dr Dre because he is on the new 24 season, but it looks like they kept him around.

On talking dead they said it had been 9 episodes since Tara's last appearance. I honestly didn't notice, which probably says a lot about that character.

Only 2 episodes left this years.
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject:

Cochese wrote:
Another filler episode, but I kinda liked this one. Tara found another community...possibly full of butch lesbians...but no all their men were killed by the Saviors. Tara manages to escape back home and discovers her girlfriend is dead.

I thought they were gonna kill off Dr Dre because he is on the new 24 season, but it looks like they kept him around.

On talking dead they said it had been 9 episodes since Tara's last appearance. I honestly didn't notice, which probably says a lot about that character.

Won't lie I was cool with the running scenes This half season is spread out so far that they're only getting one episode to even put things in motion.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject:

Cochese wrote:

Seriously. Where did those things come from?

Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:09 am    Post subject:

I was hoping the little girl would've just shot her. Episode would've been much better.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:16 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
Cochese wrote:

Seriously. Where did those things come from?

She had a baby between seasons, and that is partly why I think she disappeared for as long as she did
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:05 pm    Post subject:

That might be the worst episode of a television show I've ever seen. No foolin'.
Ujah's Goat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject:

This season sucks, but I'll keep watching until I find another post-apocalyptic zombie show to fill the void. I am taking suggestions

Is Z Nation any good?
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject:

Ujah's Goat wrote:
This season sucks, but I'll keep watching until I find another post-apocalyptic zombie show to fill the void. I am taking suggestions

Is Z Nation any good?

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject:

IceInMyVeins wrote:
Ujah's Goat wrote:

Is Z Nation any good?

Ujah's Goat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
IceInMyVeins wrote:
Ujah's Goat wrote:

Is Z Nation any good?

AMAZING SONG!!!!!!!!!!
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:34 am    Post subject:

Ujah's Goat wrote:

Is Z Nation any good?

I've been watching it since the beginning. It's absurd but I enjoy it more. Another show of that genre I enjoy is FX's "The Strain".

TWD is barely a zombie apocalypse show anymore.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Is there anyone who hasn't had their crying scene this season?

It's mean but those two scenes where Negan hurt Carl and Olivia's feelings made me laugh.

It's about time this show made light about this post-apocalyptic world where food is scarce but there are so many overweight people.
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject:

Good episode. Humor was well placed
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:10 pm    Post subject:

If Rick still has his arm next season, I quit.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:38 am    Post subject:

I don't understand why they would introduce an interesting new character (Ezekiel) and then make us wait a month to see him again. Instead we get episodes dedicated to two of the least interesting people on the show and also entire episodes of nothing but Negan talking. Speaking of Negan, it's pretty incomprehensible that someone like him could have stayed in power for so long. He isn't scary or imposing in any way, he's just sort of obnoxious.
You would think that one of his own people would have taken him out by now.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
I don't understand why they would introduce an interesting new character (Ezekiel) and then make us wait a month to see him again. Instead we get episodes dedicated to two of the least interesting people on the show and also entire episodes of nothing but Negan talking. Speaking of Negan, it's pretty incomprehensible that someone like him could have stayed in power for so long. He isn't scary or imposing in any way, he's just sort of obnoxious.

Rules are rules. And you can't break the rules
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:48 am    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:

There are too many dang characters. The group is so large it's probably difficult to write an episode where they're all in it. Then they end up splitting them up and we get these all these mini stories which stall the main story line.

It's been like that since that for several seasons now. I don't know if the writers have done this to appeal to many different fan bases or whether they like to keep a surplus on hand so they can kill some off every season.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject:

Negan's smirky jerky emphasis on certain words and phrases is getting old. It was cool before because it added emphasis to important things. But now it's overused so much that it doesn't mean much.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:12 am    Post subject:

Rosita just became my favorite character. She went from one I didn't give a crap about to my favorite in the series in one quick move. Out of all the (bleep) the characters have done in the series, what she did was the most badass of them all.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Alexandria just lost about 1200 lbs
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
Negan's smirky jerky emphasis on certain words and phrases is getting old. It was cool before because it added emphasis to important things. But now it's overused so much that it doesn't mean much.

Yeah, this portrayal had potential but you're on point. He's becoming surprisingly predictable. I get that he actually respects when someone gets the drop on him (Carl, Rosita, likely another time I'm forgetting) but it just makes his regime look bad. When it went to commercial after Rosita made her decision I pictured bodies hitting the floor, not another Axel/Denise type "loss". He actually showed TOO much respect for Rick and sounded like he was imitating Andrew Dice Clay in that scene. Everything but the Spaghetti line (loved that) could have been cut. He's too excentric. Instead striving for being a fraction of the calculated and deep young Michael Corleone, he's the nonsense "hooh aahh" version in GF3.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject:

I just caught up on this season and yeah Negan is way too over the top cheesy. I dont follow the comics and dont want them to spoil whats going to happen but its beyond predictable that all the different groups are going to ban together and fight the Saviors.
But after this conflict is over I wonder how they can keep this show fresh because they just about exhausted every single way you can spin the whole "Rick runs into another group of bad guys" premise.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject:

Negan's character had so much potential. His strange act was great as an introduction. His strange demeanor and monologuing was great when on a "stage" and addressing an audience of several people.

When they showed that he was like that all the time, it took away the idea that he was forceful and calculated and just made it seem like he's just weird and sounds like that.
ldkr6172
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject:

I'm in the minority but I LOVE Negan's personality. Direct contrast from The Governor.

Jesus is probably one of my favorite characters. I wanna see more of him.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7
Jump to: