lakers are no longer the laughing stalk of the league
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: lakers are no longer the laughing stalk of the league

Troublesome626 wrote:
Denny_Russo wrote:
beating the warriors earned them some street creed. espn even giving them respect now.

really? i hear a lot of "the warriors were tired and hung over from the okc game"

we still wont get respect until we surpass their 24.3 wins they predicted by a decent margin.

I heard very little of that. They were showing genuine excitement for the Lakers young players and were complimenting them left and right throughout the game.

It was obviously an off night for the Warriors so they have to have some comment on that I guess. You don't see Curry and Klay missing wide open threes and throwing up air balls very often.

WArriors looking human, the Lakers showing life again, the media outlets are loving this. If the Warriors just win by 20, there's nothing to talk about.
Flyingplayer77
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject:

The Lakers may rise out of the ashes to make the playoffs.
Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
Laughing stalk -->

Always seemed to me that emoji was an unripened banana with a fro.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: lakers are no longer the laughing stalk of the league

Treble Clef wrote:
Troublesome626 wrote:
Denny_Russo wrote:
beating the warriors earned them some street creed. espn even giving them respect now.

really? i hear a lot of "the warriors were tired and hung over from the okc game"

we still wont get respect until we surpass their 24.3 wins they predicted by a decent margin.

I heard very little of that. They were showing genuine excitement for the Lakers young players and were complimenting them left and right throughout the game.

It was obviously an off night for the Warriors so they have to have some comment on that I guess. You don't see Curry and Klay missing wide open threes and throwing up air balls very often.

WArriors looking human, the Lakers showing life again, the media outlets are loving this. If the Warriors just win by 20, there's nothing to talk about.

Yup, same. Even read them being referred to as the "young, exciting" Lakers in one of their articles. I don't love nor hate ESPN but it is always nice to read nice things about your team.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:07 am    Post subject:

Keep in mind OP is the person who called the Lakers a bunch of "Thugs" on a thread because they missing DLO on a Hi-5...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: