SUNS -at- LAKERS – 11-6-16 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:51 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB!! Let's go Lakers let's go!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject:

Opportunity is knocking for Robinson with Nance being out. He needs to show he's ready to step up.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 am    Post subject:

diando wrote:
Chronicle wrote:
El Seano wrote:
"With the W Lakers are over .500 for the first time since 2011"

Jesus Christ, that can't be right can it? 5 years?!

No, lakers were 45-37 in 2012-2013

Wanted to say this. But I'm guessing he probably meant in November.

Yes, fixed. Got a late start on this one so I think it might be a little sloppy as I tried to push through it.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject:

RCS926 wrote:
Klone_dd wrote:
Randle really surprised me on that iso play. Not only did I expect him to go iso on Tyson, I really wanted him to just to show his fearlessness as a pro. Well, he did something even more and it worked out better for the team. Props to him for making the right basketball play. Props to Luke for his coaching, which I am sure, was a major influence on Randle's decision.

If Luke is the major addition to this team, I'm happy. He's instilled a sense of purpose and maturity with this team. Two things in particular: 1) bringing JC off the bench after JC signs the big extension; 2) making Swaggy P a starter not only because he's become a better defender, but to have him work with DLo on the floor, a trust building effort to smooth over the whole Iggy situation. Before the season, Swaggy was considered expendable and DLo a backstabbing snitch. Now you see, in this game and the ATL game, DLo making the play to dish to Swaggy for the closing dagger. Great team building!

Great post. I completely agree. I love seeing those two share in a great play together. It's very cathartic.

Yep.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject:

A Mad Chinaman wrote:

Great to rediscover the joys of discussing a Laker team that one can be excited about!

For sure.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB! Great to see Luke has everyone on the same positive page. #WeAreOne
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
RCS926 wrote:
Klone_dd wrote:
Randle really surprised me on that iso play. Not only did I expect him to go iso on Tyson, I really wanted him to just to show his fearlessness as a pro. Well, he did something even more and it worked out better for the team. Props to him for making the right basketball play. Props to Luke for his coaching, which I am sure, was a major influence on Randle's decision.

If Luke is the major addition to this team, I'm happy. He's instilled a sense of purpose and maturity with this team. Two things in particular: 1) bringing JC off the bench after JC signs the big extension; 2) making Swaggy P a starter not only because he's become a better defender, but to have him work with DLo on the floor, a trust building effort to smooth over the whole Iggy situation. Before the season, Swaggy was considered expendable and DLo a backstabbing snitch. Now you see, in this game and the ATL game, DLo making the play to dish to Swaggy for the closing dagger. Great team building!
Great post. I completely agree. I love seeing those two share in a great play together. It's very cathartic.
Yep.
Team is entering the stage where consistency and continuous commitment to the system when they hit a bad patch lies before them

LouWill being the consistently dependable player who can calm the team at critical time and create his own shot. JC, Randle and DLo are learning

it will be exciting to see this team grow.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject:

the evolution of Julius Randle is the perfect title. Really evolving over these 7 games. Biggest story of our young core so far. And the best part about it is - him becoming an impact player is really just icing on the cake, or the finishing piece to our puzzle.. If he becomes an impact, top 10 PF - we're guaranteed to be a really good team in a few years.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: