Lamar Odom at the Sherman Oaks Galleria
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kb8sunshine
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject:

that was funny, and i hope he wasn't high
but anywho, i know this is off subject but DocK36 I LOVE YOUR AVATAR
that is my favorite movie!!!
LongtimeLakerLover
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject:

This is the dumbest thread on here, IMO.
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject:

Who cares. Once the jersey comes off hes just another rich guy with no impact on anything of importance in life
NY_LakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject:

ANd you know this how bounty? Do you stalk Odom and know everything he does at all times?

You once said you were what ... in sports marketing? Are you one of those morons who stands around outside the Staples parking lot and sells bootleg Laker gear???

This type of crap you people throw out is unbelievably childish ... you sound like a 10 year old making fun of other kids just to try and boost his own pathetic self-image. Grow up!!
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject:

bounty wrote:
Who cares. Once the jersey comes off hes just another rich guy with no impact on anything of importance in life

How is that different from when his jersey is on?
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject:

Lamar should be "high" on pain-killers...with the rib injury and all...
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject:

LongtimeLakerLover wrote:
This is the dumbest thread on here, IMO.
what he said... :roll:
karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
bounty wrote:

Owned!
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
bounty wrote:

touche'. If I said it I get flamed.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Lamar Odom at the Sherman Oaks Galleria

cr8zy0 wrote:
i dont have pics to prove it but he was w/ some big guy. body guard/posse. they were coming out of tower records w/ some cds as i was walking back to my car from the gym w/ my homie. i took pictures for some1 else so hopefully they are diehard enough to come post them here. he looked kinda high. i left him alone just said waddup and shook his hand. really nice, prlly cuz he was high. but nice nonethless.

ay, stop saying that LO was ......, are you trying to get my boy suspended or something? come on now, we got a game coming up. Stern might be lerking around LG.
filipensses
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject:

Frankly, I don't care if Lamar does weed off-court. What I DO CARE is if he plays HIGH, because when you smoke weed your mind can be this or that but YOUR BODY is certainly SLOW, there's no question about that. He can smoke all the weed he wants off-court as long as he plays good on the court - hell, if he plays well he could smoke before games and I wouldn't care too (as long as he's not suspended...).
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject:

^ I'm agreeing with ya, if he wants to smoke after wins, that's fine too.

And hey, Brazil is owning LG.
ShadyG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject:

KingKobeDubbz wrote:
Hey who cares. I think more than half of the NBA gets stoned before they hoop. I mean not trying to sound cocky and (bleep) but I've been bangin on cats since my freshmen year in High School. Class of 2000. It's like the the 7th year for me out of high school and I am still bashing on cats till this day. Just put on a little muscle weight . All I do is kick it with my girl and son and play ball. Of course I do the job thing. I also get really high all the time.

Dude, you have a son? Dependent (given your stated age)? Look, I have nothing against marijuana, and I actually support legalization for all drugs. I've in the past sparked up and I don't regret it. I won't even mind if my daughter experiments in college. She probably will. But...

DUDE, YOU HAVE A DEPENDENT SON!!! Have you thought about how devastating it would be to your family if you get caught in posession of a banned substance? It doesn't matter that it's not as dangerous as they say it is. It doesn't matter that it's not chemically addictive like they say it is. They will come and get you anyway, and your family will be the worse for it. And this is not just paranoia stemming from my aforementioned college days. ATF is a Big Damn Bully. Just steer clear of the whole issue until your child is out of the house and you and your wife agree it's a risk you can take.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
TEEGUNN
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject:

KingKobeDubbz wrote:
Hey who cares. I think more than half of the NBA gets stoned before they hoop. I mean not trying to sound cocky and (bleep) but I've been bangin on cats since my freshmen year in High School. Class of 2000. It's like the the 7th year for me out of high school and I am still bashing on cats till this day. Just put on a little muscle weight . All I do is kick it with my girl and son and play ball. Of course I do the job thing. I also get really high all the time. the chronic. True hoopers know how to manage getting high and playing solid basketball.I mean to tell you the truth I could only play ball high. It makes it more interesting and more competitive for me. So don't blame lamar's turnovers for getting high. It's not the weed . Trust me. Thas all Lamar.

Sad. Really, really sad.

Jake Speed, 1986
TEEGUNN
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject:

ShadyG wrote:
KingKobeDubbz wrote:
Hey who cares. I think more than half of the NBA gets stoned before they hoop. I mean not trying to sound cocky and (bleep) but I've been bangin on cats since my freshmen year in High School. Class of 2000. It's like the the 7th year for me out of high school and I am still bashing on cats till this day. Just put on a little muscle weight . All I do is kick it with my girl and son and play ball. Of course I do the job thing. I also get really high all the time.

Dude, you have a son? Dependent (given your stated age)? Look, I have nothing against marijuana, and I actually support legalization for all drugs. I've in the past sparked up and I don't regret it. I won't even mind if my daughter experiments in college. She probably will. But...

DUDE, YOU HAVE A DEPENDENT SON!!! Have you thought about how devastating it would be to your family if you get caught in posession of a banned substance? It doesn't matter that it's not as dangerous as they say it is. It doesn't matter that it's not chemically addictive like they say it is. They will come and get you anyway, and your family will be the worse for it. And this is not just paranoia stemming from my aforementioned college days. ATF is a Big Damn Bully. Just steer clear of the whole issue until your child is out of the house and you and your wife agree it's a risk you can take.

Unfortunately, Marijuana can be very "addictive". Not the kind of addiction where you get the shakes from not puffing every day (or several times a day in some cases), but more mentally and emotionally addictive. There's a reason a lot of people have a hard time not using, you know. It's not like our body needs it to survive, like say - food, air or water. It's just another mind altering drug that doesn't lead to any good in the end.

Jake Speed, 1986
filipensses
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject:

AirKobe8 wrote:
^ I'm agreeing with ya, if he wants to smoke after wins, that's fine too.

And hey, Brazil is owning LG.

Valeu, Ricardo ...cara, não dá pra discutir no Orkut, só tem toupeira por lá...BTW, LG rules!!!
filipensses
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject:

TEEGUNN wrote:
ShadyG wrote:
KingKobeDubbz wrote:

Unfortunately, Marijuana can be very "addictive". Not the kind of addiction where you get the shakes from not puffing every day (or several times a day in some cases), but more mentally and emotionally addictive. There's a reason a lot of people have a hard time not using, you know. It's not like our body needs it to survive, like say - food, air or water. It's just another mind altering drug that doesn't lead to any good in the end.

So, what's exactly the point? Odom is an adult, he's supposed to know what he does with his own life. If he plays well, what's the matter of him smoking weed? It's HIS PERSONAL life, not mine nor yours. I truly don't believe in the league tests, thus I don't think LO has stoped smoking, but it's not a concern for me - as long as, as I stated earlier - he does not PLAYS high. And even if plays high, as long as he's doing fine we shouldn't be concerned. If he was bringing 50/40/30 every night, he could sleep with the devil every night and I wouldn't bother...heck, I'd probably encourage him to continue to do so because, you know, you don't want to change a winning team...
ShadyG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject:

I say put the rules in the hands of those who have an incentive to enforce them. The league wants and needs the games to be fair, so they should test for performance enhancing substances like steroids. The teams want their players to perform as well as possible, so they should be testing for performance inhibiting substances like pot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tai Mai Shu
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject:

ShadyG wrote:
KingKobeDubbz wrote:

Actually, it's only a ticket for posession of a controlled substance. You only get arrested if you have over a certain amount on you.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject:

He looked high! Right... This individual made this entire event up... Cause if he had pics they would be up so he would at least be able to prove his BS point...

Anybody in LA know which store this person is talking about? Call the store and ask if anyone has seen Lamar Odom? LO left Houston what? two days now and the first thing he wants to do is go music shopping?
Odom is at home resting or, at the gym getting treatments. Music has to be the last thing on his mind.

The hate'n has gone to the next level...
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject:

Lamar Odumb is a Loozer!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: