I hate the Clippers
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: I hate the Clippers

I know this sounds small but if something happens to that team or one of the players that ruins the clippers chemistry I would not feel sorry for them... The clippers are NOT Los Angeles team and They do not deserve to win

would rather see Lebron, Spurs or even the *gulp* Celtics win than the Clippers... (bleep) that team
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject:

Clippers have been in essence, a brand of regular season wins the last couple of years since CP3 and Griffin teamed up.. I wouldn't shine the trophy for them yet.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject:

The Clippers need to develop an identity before they can think about winning a title. I haven't watched them play yet this season, but they are off to a red hot start. If they do well I won't complain, I do like some of their players.
gumby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:14 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
The Clippers need to develop an identity before they can think about winning a title. I haven't watched them play yet this season, but they are off to a red hot start. If they do well I won't complain, I do like some of their players.

Even more if they were Lakers.

Bye.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject:

as long as lil bro pay their rent for using Lakers arena on time, i'm ok with them
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
as long as lil bro pay their rent for using Lakers arena on time, i'm ok with them

Lakers don't own Staples Center.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:26 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
governator wrote:

Both the Lakers and Clippers are just tenants of the arena. Technically, neither has a greater claim to the arena.

The Lakers, whose lease runs through 2023, give the arena owners a percentage of revenues rather than rent.

The confusion about the Lakers owning staples is probably due to the fact that AIG, which owns the arena, also owns a 30% stake in the Lakers.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: I hate the Clippers

999 wrote:
I know this sounds small but if something happens to that team or one of the players that ruins the clippers chemistry I would not feel sorry for them... The clippers are NOT Los Angeles team and They do not deserve to win

would rather see Lebron, Spurs or even the *gulp* Celtics win than the Clippers... (bleep) that team

OK… I dislike the clippers more so than most people on this board. But you're really tripping right now. Put the purple drank down.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:18 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
governator wrote:

Both the Lakers and Clippers are just tenants of the arena. Technically, neither has a greater claim to the arena.

The Lakers, whose lease runs through 2023, give the arena owners a percentage of revenues rather than rent.

The confusion about the Lakers owning staples is probably due to the fact that AIG, which owns the arena, also owns a 30% stake in the Lakers.

Did AIG insure bets that the Lakers would fail these past few seasons?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:30 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
governator wrote:

well, Yankee stadium wasn't REALLY built by Babe Ruth but, we get the idea.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate the Clippers

TDRock wrote:
999 wrote:

OK… I dislike the clippers more so than most people on this board. But you're really tripping right now. Put the purple drank down.

no seriously (bleep) them!!! clippers are a team that was stolen from us and manufactured by that (bleep) sucker david stern. I wish nothing but hate for the clippers, their owner, and their (bleep) made fans
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject:

I'd say don't worry this is the regular season but considering all that's happened this past month anything is possible and that includes the Clippers winning it all.

Although even though I don't like Doc, Paul Pierce or Chris Paul as much as the next person I'm still "Anybody but LeBron"
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
I'd say don't worry this is the regular season but considering all that's happened this past month anything is possible and that includes the Clippers winning it all.

Although even though I don't like Doc, Paul Pierce or Chris Paul as much as the next person I'm still "Anybody but LeBron"

We saw the Cavs win a title, then the Cubs win the World Series. Anything can happen.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:

We saw the Cavs win a title, then the Cubs win the World Series. Anything can happen.

well lebron just played out of his mind.... not his fault warriors blew the game lead and let everything fall through the cracks

the clippers I feel just do not deserve to win. not in los angeles not ever. change the name and get the (bleep) out of LA because I have 0 respect for what david stern and adam silver did to construct that team
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate the Clippers

999 wrote:

Take a few more *gulps*, because there is NO TEAM I would ever want to win LESS than the Celtics!

But then I watched all the 80's battles between them and the Lakers...
OdomGrab
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate the Clippers

999 wrote:

you dont deserve to post but just like the clippers...i can do ntn about it.
Gimme_the_rock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Looking outta the window, watching the asphalt grow ...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:24 pm    Post subject:

Peaking in November.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: I hate the Clippers

OdomGrab wrote:
999 wrote:

you dont deserve to post but just like the clippers...i can do ntn about it.

you dont deserve to reproduce.. but hey... I cant do nothing about it
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject:

Knock it off.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate the Clippers

999 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
999 wrote:

no seriously (bleep) them!!! clippers are a team that was stolen from us and manufactured by that (bleep) sucker david stern. I wish nothing but hate for the clippers, their owner, and their (bleep) made fans

Do you really still wish the Lakers had Chris Paul? I thought people were over that now that the rebuild is working and they wouldn't have won titles with Paul and an old Kobe anyway.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate the Clippers

Treble Clef wrote:
999 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
999 wrote:

Do you really still wish the Lakers had Chris Paul? I thought people were over that now that the rebuild is working and they wouldn't have won titles with Paul and an old Kobe anyway.

I dont think ill be over it. I felt like Kobe and Paul together would have been a deadly back court and considering the trade possibility and free agency with Dwight Howard we could have had Howard, Kobe and CP3. paired with the right coaching we would have been a deadly team.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
Knock it off.

he started it LOL... j/k yes i will not respond to him
Shaolin's Finest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:08 pm    Post subject:

I don't see any team in the west getting past GS, so they can have fun with their playoff appearance.
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate the Clippers

999 wrote:

Clippers are like the Kings during their glory days. They both sucked since the team was assembled. But when they finally get a good team they'll be good for only 5 years then they will suck again for another 50 years. This year will be their last chance to try to win a NBA title. If not, Doc Rivers will break up the team. Blake will go sign with his either his hometown team the Thunder or another team this summer.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject:

Gimme_the_rock wrote:
Peaking in November.

^Gets it.

Honestly, you almost don't want to be playing this well at the start of the season as crazy as that sounds.

It will be interesting to see if Doc can pace his team better and actually get it done in the playoffs because the choke jobs they have pulled in recent years in the playoffs vs OKC and Houston are frankly....Clipperesque.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: