THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 447, 448, 449 ... 3669, 3670, 3671  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Query; Does it seem like Angela Merkel is becoming the leader of the free world?

Sharing it with the French President

Who do you think has the most influence on world matters? I seldom see Emmanuel Macron on the frontlines. It's usually Angela Merkel.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Trump Emerges From Putin Meeting With Cease-Fire and Little Else

In Russia, some call Donald Trump a “marketolog” -- a master at the science of marketing.

So Vladimir Putin may well have come into his first meeting with the U.S. president Friday in Hamburg looking to give Trump something to sell back home, something to talk up and tweet.

What Putin gave him was a cease-fire in southwest Syria, a 140-character headline that Trump can use to show that his idea of working more closely with Putin’s government is starting to bear fruit.

Never mind that the last cease-fire in Syria negotiated by Putin -- with the administration of Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama -- collapsed almost immediately after it was signed.

And never mind that Trump really got nothing else. In the more than two hours the men were together, Trump did not extract any price from Putin for the invasion of Ukraine, his coziness with Syria’s dictator Bashar al-Assad, his ineffectiveness at confronting Islamic State or his support for the Iranian regime.

Not only that, but Trump also seemed eager to move on from the controversy over Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election -- warning Putin that some U.S. politicians want to impose more sanctions but endorsing no specific penalties himself.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-07/trump-emerges-from-putin-meeting-with-cease-fire-and-little-else

Such a master negotiator! That's the Art of the Deal in action!

Any Syrian cease fire will be temporary, and real objective was to buy Assad some time to regroup for his next offensive.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:

Quote:
Any Syrian cease fire will be temporary, and real objective was to buy Assad some time to regroup for his next offensive.

QFT

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject:

So I think it is pretty obvious that we can stop the "wait and see" crap and acknowledge that Trump is indeed subservient to Putin.

It's just shocking to see an American President be so deferential and praising to Russia and treat them as an ally while keeping our actual allies at arms length and insulting them.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
encina1 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Huskers wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Here's a good question for left leaning people like myself in this thread.
Are their any aspects of Trump's Presidency that you wouldn't give him an F on?

I'm not that informed on North Korea foreign policy. But despite the (bleep) talking Trump's done with Kim Jong-un. I still giving him a passing grade. Not a high grade but passing. It's a tough situation with no easy military solution.

I guess if I'm being fair. He can get some credit for the market being up. I do think his steps toward deregulation could eventually cause another economic crisis. But until that happens, I'll be fair and give him a passing grade.

Besides those 2. It's tough thinking of anything else.

I applaud him for donating his salary. I can't think of much else of his I like, but at least this is a good thing. Not something I expect future presidents to continue, nor do I think they should.

Last I heard this was simply a campaign promise that hadn't actually occurred. I'm not saying he hasn't, but I haven't heard that he actually followed through.

And knowing how illicit his charity practices are, I doubt it was going to something worthwhile.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/03/us/politics/national-park-service-trump-salary.html

So a drop in the bucket of the cuts he's making to the NPS.
I will go a step further.

before we give him credit for donating his salary. can we do the math first?

Trumps Salary given back - How much money Trump businesses have made because he shows up to these places as the president which means he has to get rooms for the secret service and everyone else all paid for by us tax payers= How much he is really giving back.

if your salary is $100,
yet your old business is racking $200 from tax payers due to you being the president.

you are only giving back= -$100. oops you're taking more than you're giving.

Yes I know, other presidents have cost tax payers money. But how many of them have had tax payers pay their businesses money?
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject:

Huskers wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Here's a good question for left leaning people like myself in this thread.
Are their any aspects of Trump's Presidency that you wouldn't give him an F on?

I'm not that informed on North Korea foreign policy. But despite the (bleep) talking Trump's done with Kim Jong-un. I still giving him a passing grade. Not a high grade but passing. It's a tough situation with no easy military solution.

I guess if I'm being fair. He can get some credit for the market being up. I do think his steps toward deregulation could eventually cause another economic crisis. But until that happens, I'll be fair and give him a passing grade.

Besides those 2. It's tough thinking of anything else.

I applaud him for donating his salary. I can't think of much else of his I like, but at least this is a good thing. Not something I expect future presidents to continue, nor do I think they should.

If he'd actually pass an infastrucure bill that rebuilt our crumbling roads, bridges, dams etc I'd raise his overall grade from an F to a D. If he would call off sessions and finally legalize pot nation wide I'd move that D up to a C-. If he did a complete 180 on just about all of his policies, apologized for being a jackass and started actually doing his job I'd give him a C.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject:

IMO, selling out America's national security interests for Russian interests makes him a treasonous traitor and that fact alone supersedes any accidentally beneficial policy he may have enacted. That's an automatic F. Go to jail, directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
IMO, selling out America's national security interests for Russian interests makes him a treasonous traitor and that fact alone supersedes any accidentally beneficial policy he may have enacted. That's an automatic F. Go to jail, directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

there is still an actual government investigation into this right?
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:

Special Prosecutor Mueller has about 15 top prosecutors working on it and is looking to hire additional staff. So far the scope of the investigation is Russian hacking, possible collusion by an Americans, financial crimes, obstruction of justice, etc. He will follow the evidence and the money wherever it takes him. I believe the FBI investigations into Manafort, Flynn etc. have been folded into his investigation. He has hired prosecutors with special expertise in money laundering, mob crimes, international financial crimes, Russian expertise, etc. In addition, Schneiderman in NY is simultaneously investigating NY crimes (Trump business is in NY), including NY banking, money laundering, mob ties, RICO stuff.

It may take a while, but this is not going to be buried. This will be Watergate x 100.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
governator wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:

Special Prosecutor Mueller has about 15 top prosecutors working on it and is looking to hire additional staff. So far the scope of the investigation is Russian hacking, possible collusion by an Americans, financial crimes, obstruction of justice, etc. He will follow the evidence and the money wherever it takes him. I believe the FBI investigations into Manafort, Flynn etc. have been folded into his investigation. He has hired prosecutors with special expertise in money laundering, mob crimes, international financial crimes, Russian expertise, etc. In addition, Schneiderman in NY is simultaneously investigating NY crimes (Trump business is in NY), including NY banking, money laundering, mob ties, RICO stuff.

It may take a while, but this is not going to be buried. This will be Watergate x 100.

Yeah . . . I'm not holding my breath for that.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject:

Newest drip drip drip story: NYT: Trump Team Met With Lawyer Linked to Kremlin During Campaign

Quote:
Two weeks after Donald J. Trump clinched the Republican presidential nomination last year, his eldest son arranged a meeting at Trump Tower in Manhattan with a Russian lawyer who has connections to the Kremlin, according to confidential government records described to The New York Times.

The previously unreported meeting was also attended by Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman at the time, Paul J. Manafort, as well as the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, according to interviews and the documents, which were outlined by people familiar with them.

While President Trump has been dogged by revelations of undisclosed meetings between his associates and Russians, this episode at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016, is the first confirmed private meeting between a Russian national and members of Mr. Trump’s inner circle during the campaign. It is also the first time that his son Donald Trump Jr. is known to have been involved in such a meeting.

Jr. now says it was an innocent meeting to discuss the issue of Russian adoption. All involved had previously denied meeting with any Russians at Trump Tower.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
governator wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:

Watergate prosecutors took 18 months. You prefer to be skeptical, I prefer to believe we still have people who are dedicated to the rule of law. Robert Mueller happens to be one of them. As I've said before, you don't staff up the way he has if there is no "there, there." But you definitely shouldn't hold your breath for 18 months in any case.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
governator wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:

Watergate prosecutors took 18 months. You prefer to be skeptical, I prefer to believe we still have people who are dedicated to the rule of law. Robert Mueller happens to be one of them. As I've said before, you don't staff up the way he has if there is no "there, there." But you definitely shouldn't hold your breath for 18 months in any case.

If you somehow think I am doubtful that any corruption took place, the you clearly haven't been paying attention. I have no doubt there is some "there, there". That's not the point.

I don't "prefer" to be skeptical. I'm in my mid-50's, so I'm just very much aware that this isn't the early '70's. Almost half a century later, we live in a world that is inherently different on so many levels. Information flows infinitely faster than it did then. The ability to gather that information is much more expedient. And that's just covers the logistics of it. Politically and socially things have moved on to a much faster pace as well. Politicians now refuse to even attend Town Halls for fear of being taken to task. The need and desire for "ethics" has deteriorated exponentially. And let's not forget that Watergate was driven by a couple of reporters driven to make a case. Media is now derided and distrusted - and that's been earned to a great extent.

Bottomline, with the ability to gather and put together a case having become much more expedient and the political atmosphere having become much less driven by ethics etc. we can't compare this investigation to Watergate in any fashion.

I don't prefer to be skeptical for any personal motivation. I am skeptical because circumstance dictates said skepticism. I don't doubt Trump's complicity in corruption. I just realize that in this day and age, the fact that proving it has moved so slowly means that the ability and motivation to prove it is lacking. We live in a world where people believe that "fake news"is a thing and where even when presented with fact, people will turn a blind eye. Proving anything in a way that will bring actual action in such an environment is a monumental task.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Prosecutions and convictions in criminal court are not dependent on public opinion, they are dependent on evidence. And prosecutors don't leak their evidence to the public before trial, so while it may seem "nothing is new" or "nothing is moving forward" that's not necessarily the case. If Mueller racks up enough convictions, then public opinion could be swayed. And if public opinion reaches a tipping point, then politicians could follow.

Just look at the GOP healthcare bill. GOP has all 3 branches and hell bent on repealing O-care. And yet they pulled back. Why? Over the course of the last 2 years, public opinion on O-care has changed, with more people supporting than not for the first time. People wrote, called, emailed, showed up at town halls. Now the GOP is spooked and too scared to go through with repeal. Not because they had a come to Jesus moment on healthcare, but because they're scared they won't be re-elected if they go against public opinion of their constituents.

Yes, today, it looks like GOP would never impeach Trump. But that doesn't mean a series of events (convictions of Trump campaign officials, damning evidence brought out at trial, etc) couldn't flip things. Sometimes it takes a while for public pressure and political pressure to hit critical mass, but once it does, it makes it easier for politicians to follow -- not because they are moral people, but because they don't want to go down with the sinking ship.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Justice League: Meet The Veteran Prosecutors Powering The Russia Probe

Quote:

The powerhouse team of lawyers assigned to the multi-pronged federal investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election has expanded to include 15 members.

Plucked from the Justice Department and white-collar law firms by special counsel Robert Mueller, the attorneys boast years of experience prosecuting cases involving national security, fraud, money laundering, cybercrime and espionage. There are experts in witness-flipping, Russia, organized crime and public corruption. Several have worked with Mueller in the past.

Though the team is holed up away from the public eye in their office in the Patrick Henry Building on Washington, D.C.’s D Street, their previous work experience offers a window into where the investigation into Russia’s attempts to influence the election outcome—and whether any members of the Trump campaign assisted that effort or committed any financial crimes—could be headed.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:27 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Prosecutions and convictions in criminal court are not dependent on public opinion, they are dependent on evidence. And prosecutors don't leak their evidence to the public before trial, so while it may seem "nothing is new" or "nothing is moving forward" that's not necessarily the case. If Mueller racks up enough convictions, then public opinion could be swayed. And if public opinion reaches a tipping point, then politicians could follow.

Just look at the GOP healthcare bill. GOP has all 3 branches and hell bent on repealing O-care. And yet they pulled back. Why? Over the course of the last 2 years, public opinion on O-care has changed, with more people supporting than not for the first time. People wrote, called, emailed, showed up at town halls. Now the GOP is spooked and too scared to go through with repeal. Not because they had a come to Jesus moment on healthcare, but because they're scared they won't be re-elected if they go against public opinion of their constituents.

Yes, today, it looks like GOP would never impeach Trump. But that doesn't mean a series of events (convictions of Trump campaign officials, damning evidence brought out at trial, etc) couldn't flip things. Sometimes it takes a while for public pressure and political pressure to hit critical mass, but once it does, it makes it easier for politicians to follow -- not because they are moral people, but because they don't want to go down with the sinking ship.

It's also dependent on the officials actually doing anything about the evidence . . . that's what I am not holding my breath for.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:47 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Justice League: Meet The Veteran Prosecutors Powering The Russia Probe

Quote:

The powerhouse team of lawyers assigned to the multi-pronged federal investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election has expanded to include 15 members.

Plucked from the Justice Department and white-collar law firms by special counsel Robert Mueller, the attorneys boast years of experience prosecuting cases involving national security, fraud, money laundering, cybercrime and espionage. There are experts in witness-flipping, Russia, organized crime and public corruption. Several have worked with Mueller in the past.

Though the team is holed up away from the public eye in their office in the Patrick Henry Building on Washington, D.C.’s D Street, their previous work experience offers a window into where the investigation into Russia’s attempts to influence the election outcome—and whether any members of the Trump campaign assisted that effort or committed any financial crimes—could be headed.

These heavyweight prosecutors look pretty serious to me. It doesn't seem likely that Mueller would assemble a team with this type of expertise if he was never going to "do anything" about it.

Quote:
ANDREW WEISSMANN

Most recently the chief of the Justice Department’s fraud section, Weissmann joins Mueller’s team with decades of experience prosecuting cases involving organized crime, corporate misconduct and criminal fraud.

Some of the blockbuster cases he has taken the lead on include the prosecution of executives from now-defunct energy company Enron for their elaborate schemes to conceal their firm’s financial woes, and his conviction of members of the Gambino, Colombo and Genovese crime families as a federal prosecutor in Brooklyn.

Quote:
JAMES QUARLES III

Quarles kicked off his career working as an assistant special prosecutor on the special prosecution force investigating the Watergate scandal. After that investigation ended with the conviction of several of President Richard Nixon’s top aides for various abuses of power

Quote:
AARON ZEBLEY

A former FBI special agent on counterterrorism cases and assistant U.S. attorney in the National Security and Terrorism Unit

Quote:
BRANDON VAN GRACK

Van Grack is a veteran prosecutor in the counterespionage section of the DOJ’s national security division. In two recent cases, Van Grack helped prosecute a former government contractor who stole classified national defense documents and a computer hacker who provided the Islamic State with the names and contact information of over 1,000 government and military workers.

Quote:
RUSH ATKINSON

A trial attorney in the fraud section of the DOJ’s criminal division, Atkinson has worked on complex cases involving corporate malfeasance. Earlier this year, he helped indict a former top executive at Bankrate Inc., a financial services company, for manipulating the company’s statements and artificially inflating its earnings.

Quote:
ANDREW GOLDSTEIN

Goldstein joins the special counsel team from his post as head of the public corruption unit in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York. Under former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, a frequent critic of the administration who was fired by Trump earlier this year, the office burnished its reputation for aggressively prosecuting cases involving white-collar crime and public corruption.

Quote:
ZAINAB AHMAD

An assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of New York, Ahmad served as the deputy chief of the national security and cybercrime section. As the New Yorker documented in a recent profile, Ahmad successfully prosecuted 13 international terrorism suspects for the U.S. government without losing a single case.

Quote:
ELIZABETH PRELOGAR

An assistant to the solicitor general’s office, Prelogar previously clerked for Supreme Court justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan and worked in private practice at Hogan Lovells.

She appears to be fluent in Russian from her undergraduate and graduate studies, and served as a Fulbright Scholar in Russia, as the National Law Journal reported.

Quote:
LISA PAGE

Page developed experience in money laundering and organized crime cases during her tenure as a trial attorney in the DOJ’s organized crime and gang section. She prosecuted a member of the Lucchese organized crime family and Bulgarian nationals who conducted a money laundering scheme using fake eBay ads.
Serenityy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject:

Trump discussed forming an impenetrable cyber security unit with Putin that intends to guard against hacking.

The kind of twisting and narrative shifts you'll see of these tweets relating to Russia, is exactly the kind of things that push one from the center to the center-left. Its been going on for a while sure, but you can only drive the crazy bus into moron town for so long.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject:

Serenityy wrote:
Trump discussed forming an impenetrable cyber security unit with Putin that intends to guard against hacking.

The kind of twisting and narrative shifts you'll see of these tweets relating to Russia, is exactly the kind of things that push one from the center to the center-left. Its been going on for a while sure, but you can only drive the crazy bus into moron town for so long.

It is scary imo
Grew up with the original Red Dawn and had nightmares .. rare.. but had nightmares of MIGs flying over Oregon ..lol

We, the people, need to own our Government and POLICE them better..
Obama could have shutdown our whole country and probably should have to stop Trump from being elected.. He is bringing our whole country down..

KKK used to march against the president now they march in support of
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton before agreeing to meet with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign, according to three advisers to the White House briefed on the meeting and two others with knowledge of it.

The meeting was also attended by his campaign chairman at the time, Paul J. Manafort, and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Mr. Manafort and Mr. Kushner only recently disclosed the meeting, though not its content, in confidential government documents described to The New York Times.

The Times reported the existence of the meeting on Saturday. But in subsequent interviews, the advisers and others revealed the motivation behind it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

I think Mueller probably has enough right now to make some arrests and get some convictions. But I think he wants to avoid pardons. So he's trying to make sure Trump and Pence go down as well. And that takes more time.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject:

The saddest part of this Trump presidency is that he's turning US from the biggest fish in the big pond into a big fish in a little pond.
No longer viewed as the world leader, maybe not even a world leader.
Locally, he's pandering hard for the core supporters of him, not trying to be the president of all US. He is not even hiding it that his presidency will benefit his inner circle, ethical or not, even legal or not
And the latest kick in the groin is to join with Russia in intelligent regarding voting, US voting, when Russia is being investigated by US intelligent

Just sad
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Quote:

President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton before agreeing to meet with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign, according to three advisers to the White House briefed on the meeting and two others with knowledge of it.

The meeting was also attended by his campaign chairman at the time, Paul J. Manafort, and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Mr. Manafort and Mr. Kushner only recently disclosed the meeting, though not its content, in confidential government documents described to The New York Times.

The Times reported the existence of the meeting on Saturday. But in subsequent interviews, the advisers and others revealed the motivation behind it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

I think Mueller probably has enough right now to make some arrests and get some convictions. But I think he wants to avoid pardons. So he's trying to make sure Trump and Pence go down as well. And that takes more time.

They seem to be getting closer and closer. I think he wants all his ducks in a row so the indictments can come down all at once. He may or may not be able to indict Trump while he's still President, but he could be an unindicted co-conspirator (which is what happened to Nixon).
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject:

More likely is that they are finding even more than they expected. Based on what has come out so far this is way bigger and far reaching than anyone could have thought. Just take a look at the areas of expertise of everyone on the prosecution team.. They weren't brought on for a dog and pony show. Taking down gotti is nothing next to this.

We're talking about high treason on a scale that should have been inconceivable. The implications are absolutely insane. It hits every branch of the government at the highest levels.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Newest drip drip drip story: NYT: Trump Team Met With Lawyer Linked to Kremlin During Campaign

Quote:
Two weeks after Donald J. Trump clinched the Republican presidential nomination last year, his eldest son arranged a meeting at Trump Tower in Manhattan with a Russian lawyer who has connections to the Kremlin, according to confidential government records described to The New York Times.

The previously unreported meeting was also attended by Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman at the time, Paul J. Manafort, as well as the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, according to interviews and the documents, which were outlined by people familiar with them.

While President Trump has been dogged by revelations of undisclosed meetings between his associates and Russians, this episode at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016, is the first confirmed private meeting between a Russian national and members of Mr. Trump’s inner circle during the campaign. It is also the first time that his son Donald Trump Jr. is known to have been involved in such a meeting.

Jr. now says it was an innocent meeting to discuss the issue of Russian adoption. All involved had previously denied meeting with any Russians at Trump Tower.

Quote:
Bradd Jaffy‏Verified account @BraddJaffy

Don Trump Jr:
—March: Never met w/Russians on campaign issues
—Yday: It was about adoption
—Today: She said she had damaging info on Clinton

Given he lies like his father, the truth is actually something even worse than admitting he was meeting Russian to obtain info to damage Clinton. That's half-way to almost admitting collusion and yet it's an obvious lie. What is he really hiding? Mueller's coming for you too, Jr.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 447, 448, 449 ... 3669, 3670, 3671  Next
Page 448 of 3671
Jump to: