THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 649, 650, 651 ... 3669, 3670, 3671  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-seeks-stronger-russia-alliance-after-u-s-strikes-in-syria-1491686973

http://www.anonews.co/russia-china-iran-alliance/

Heads up Obama's people are the ones that called Iran our enemy. It wasn't just Trumps people

Research the SHANGHAI FIVE

Would you take a bullet for trump?

Yes and I would take a bullet for Obama and anyone of you. Even thou you all hate on me

You see I voted for Obama both times. I felt he was the right man for the Job.

I love my country and it's people. Protecting the my family, the youth and my country is the most Important thing to me
No, we hate on your blind support for an obvious idiot as our president.

Blindly pledging allegiance to a president of your country no matter what is foolish at best, and at worse...well we could all lose big.

It's the equivalent of pledging allegiance with your brother if you knew he was a Child Rapist, who have sexually assaulted multiple children. It's one thing to say "he's still my brother and i love him but what he has done is appalling" vs " well he sexually assaulted those kids, so what..I'm still down with anything he does. he's my brother. and technically, he didnt necessarily sexual assault those kids. or...obama did it too"

That kind of mentality above is for children or some adult with a mental disability. No right minded adult should blindly support our current president, unless of course you're racist, sexist, and dont care about anyone else but yourself and your family.

Well let's see I'm A Marine I made a oath, and that is my word. And my word is my word. Say what ever you want about the way I think I can care less your approval Is not my goal.

I believe Trump is an idiot with his heart in the right place. He put all the right people in place in my eyes. He bends with the democrats at times name a GOP president that actually ever did that. He is not a PC guy and has no idea how to talk like a Politician. I like that he is a open book, we all know more about him then any other president.

We know his history we see what he eats for breakfast we see his thoughts even thou they are absolutely stupid. We see them

He his making the republicans and democrats come together and work

explain to me How Trump has his heart in the RIGHT place when he intentionally defrauded his current day constituent/voting demographic with Trump University?

See...its one thing for a poor man to steal a food from the store so he can eat. It's another for a super rich man to steal multiple steaks from the store.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
We can all rest easy now, Trump is our president.

Trump says he's the reason ISIS is 'giving up'

LINK

Quote:
Because you didn't have Trump as your president," he said. "It was a big difference, there was a big, big difference if you look at the military now.

Let's hope, for the sake of the country, that his most reluctant supporters will get tired of stuff like this. How can a free, thinking, rational person listen to someone make everything - even war and the death of soldiers - about himself? There has to be a breaking point among at least a portion of the 38%.

I hope.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
noahp45 wrote:

I believe Trump is an idiot with his heart in the right place.

You believe a guy who wants to strip away rights from women, who thinks White Supremacists are "very fine people", who is more concerned about lining the pockets of himself and his elite cronies and is thus willing to compromise his citizens and even the earth's environment to satisfy that goal has his "heart in the right place"?

Damn, sounds like you've completely lost yours.

Quote:
He put all the right people in place in my eyes.

Better get those eyes checked. Every appointee he has made runs antithetic to the departments they head. He appointed a dimwitted, anti-education DeVos to run education. Any position that has an bearing on the environment is filled by a political cronies who care more about making sure corporation thrive at the expense of environment. Virtually every appointee of Trump's is either incompetent for their position or actively works to undermine the productive aims of that department.

Quote:
He bends with the democrats at times name a GOP president that actually ever did that.

He's aggressively working to erase any and every thing his Democratic predecessor accomplished simply out of spite regardless of how damaging it will be for the citizens of the country. Every Republican President prior to Trump has done more to attempt at least the appearance of bi-partisan cooperation.

Quote:
He is not a PC guy and has no idea how to talk like a Politician.

He has no idea how to speak like a decent human being, and unfortunately his behavior is the same.

Quote:
I like that he is a open book,

If he were an open book, we'd have seen his tax returns years ago.

Quote:
we all know more about him then any other president.

None of what we know is good.

Quote:
We know his history we see what he eats for breakfast we see his thoughts even thou they are absolutely stupid. We see them

And people such as you continue to support him despite the fact he is stupid (your word) and incompetent.

Quote:
He his making the republicans and democrats come together and work

Not even his fellow GOP cronies would agree with you on that crap. There's not even attempt to do so.

Drules, I knew the country was at a bad place when I recall some of these same trump voters during bush jr's first election, "I like that he seems like a fella you could have a drink with."

wait...I didnt just hear a fully grown person say that? Yes I did. Thats the best you can do? Thats your litmus test for being the leader of the country/the free world? If thats truly how millions of americans feel. I have to call it like I see it. It means we have millions upon millions of mentally challenge citizens with a right to vote. If that is the case, what are the rest of us supposed to do? Its one thing to vote red and not blue. Its another to vote for idiots just because well...he will say anything that comes to his mind...he's an open book.

What if he was a murderer and an open book, would you still only see that he's an open book? what if he openly talked about being a murder. would you still like the fact he's an open book and act as if he didnt just tell you he's an axe murdere?
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
CNN reporter mocks Mitch McConnell for needing help with stairs, not realizing he survived polio

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/17/cnn-reporter-mocks-mitch-mcconnell-for-needing-help-with-stairs-not-realizing-survived-polio.html

Leave the moral high ground alone. You're being a hypocrite. Stop holding private citizens to a standard that is higher than you hold the President of the United States.

Your guy (Trump) doesn't care about political correctness. So as a voter and follower of big Orange, stop pretending you care about offensive behavior.

Last edited by kikanga on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
CNN reporter mocks Mitch McConnell for needing help with stairs, not realizing he survived polio

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/17/cnn-reporter-mocks-mitch-mcconnell-for-needing-help-with-stairs-not-realizing-survived-polio.html

Leave the moral high ground alone. You're being a hypocrite. Stop holding private citizens to a standard that is higher than you hold the President of the United States.

You're guy (Trump) doesn't care about political correctness. So as a voter and follower of big Orange, stop pretending you care about offensive behavior.

LINK There's more than one video.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject:

The President of the United States is one of the most disgusting and despicable people on this planet. It's quite remarkable. What sad times we live in.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Wilt wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/10/17/trumps-lie-about-obama-and-fallen-soldiers-shows-how-he-makes-america-dumber/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.74f9c93f8590

This column does a good job explaining how Trump's latest lie becomes truth among his supporters.

This is one of the reasons I try to debunk some of the stuff our right wing friends regurgitate here. Not so much for their benefit, but for our collective benefit because the truth does matter. Discerning fact from fiction matters. Letting lies stand is like letting poison spread.

In fact it's one of the reason I appreciate you and Duncan Idaho correcting me when I inadvertently post something that's been debunked. I want to know if I'm wrong.

Likewise, Linda. I've been corrected on these forums many times and have often re-evaluated my positions accordingly. Part of a healthy debate is admitting when you're wrong, or when you've been misled, not doubling down.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject:

https://www.local10.com/news/politics/trump-speaks-to-widow-of-sgt-la-david-johnson

If the fallen soldier was white. Trump would've offered his condolences sooner.

In terms of this Trump quote:
Quote:
"he knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens, it hurts anyway,"

I understand what he was trying to say. And I wouldn't be surprised if he said the same thing to other military families. But he should only give scripted condolences from now on. He's too inept to "wing it". And these fragile, grieving family members deserve better than what he can provide off the cuff.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:09 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
I dont disagree with your post but I can honestly say I dont care about anyone else but myself and who I consider family
That would make you selfish to some extent.

if you only care about you and yours. What about the rest of us? You dont live on this planet alone. what if "bringing back coal" was the way you knew you could make a nice living for you and yours? But what about me? what about the rest of us? What if the rest of us dont want to live in china with that crazy smog where everyone has to walk around in masks.

That its just about me mentality is a cig smoker, blowing smoke in an airplane in 2017 saying "hey you can't tell me how to live my life." Yeah but what about the rest of us stuck on this plane with you? are we to be subjected to cancer sticks too?

So you dont care about anyone else. what if I said you choose to be super rich but everyone else outside of your small circle would be homeless beggers. Or you could be a upper middle class person and you only see one or two homeless beggers from time to time. are you saying you would choose door #1? What kind of life is that to live where everyone else around you is a homeless begger? Thats the lifestyle/mentality of a Tyrant. Thats Kim Jong Un thinking.

I wouldn't smoking in a resticted place, if it was allowed and I liked smoking, you bet I would light one up.

If I knew coal would lead me to riches and a high quality life for me and my family than I would say yes to that.

As for the bum question it wouldnt give me joy to see everyone in pain so I would pick number 2. But if the question was would I take $10m or no one sleeps on the streets in the usa, I would choose $10m.

I don't wish harm on anyone but I look out for me/family/friends (and poster on LG )........ and only after all that then everyone else
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
https://www.local10.com/news/politics/trump-speaks-to-widow-of-sgt-la-david-johnson

If the fallen soldier was white. Trump would've offered his condolences sooner.

In terms of this Trump quote:
Quote:
"he knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens, it hurts anyway,"

I understand what he was trying to say. And I wouldn't be surprised if he said the same thing to other military families. But he should only give scripted condolences from now on. He's too inept to "wing it". And these fragile, grieving family members deserve better than what he can provide off the cuff.

Turns out when you’re a malignant narcissist with zero human empathy “winging” condolences to a widow is a bad idea.

No one knew condolencing was so hard!
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Wilt wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/10/17/trumps-lie-about-obama-and-fallen-soldiers-shows-how-he-makes-america-dumber/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.74f9c93f8590

This column does a good job explaining how Trump's latest lie becomes truth among his supporters.

This is one of the reasons I try to debunk some of the stuff our right wing friends regurgitate here. Not so much for their benefit, but for our collective benefit because the truth does matter. Discerning fact from fiction matters. Letting lies stand is like letting poison spread.

In fact it's one of the reason I appreciate you and Duncan Idaho correcting me when I inadvertently post something that's been debunked. I want to know if I'm wrong.

Likewise, Linda. I've been corrected on these forums many times and have often re-evaluated my positions accordingly. Part of a healthy debate is admitting when you're wrong, or when you've been misled, not doubling down.

Count me in that group as well.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject:

This about sums things up:

Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:16 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
But if the question was would I take $10m or no one sleeps on the streets in the usa, I would choose $10m.

lol Damn bro that's cold. You wouldn't end homelessness in the America just to have 10 million for yourself? Hell I'd like to believe most decent people would switch places and be homeless themselves if it meant no one else was.
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject:

Wasn't it Russia and Trump? Looks like it was Obama and Hillary

BREAKING: FBI Discovers Russian Collusion, But It’s Not Trump As Hillary In Spotlight

Team Obama’s stunning cover-up of Russian crimes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d965d1ec-84c7-3afe-a995-fe11ef785187/ss_team-obama%E2%80%99s-stunning.html

Last edited by noahp45 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
I dont disagree with your post but I can honestly say I dont care about anyone else but myself and who I consider family
That would make you selfish to some extent.

if you only care about you and yours. What about the rest of us? You dont live on this planet alone. what if "bringing back coal" was the way you knew you could make a nice living for you and yours? But what about me? what about the rest of us? What if the rest of us dont want to live in china with that crazy smog where everyone has to walk around in masks.

That its just about me mentality is a cig smoker, blowing smoke in an airplane in 2017 saying "hey you can't tell me how to live my life." Yeah but what about the rest of us stuck on this plane with you? are we to be subjected to cancer sticks too?

So you dont care about anyone else. what if I said you choose to be super rich but everyone else outside of your small circle would be homeless beggers. Or you could be a upper middle class person and you only see one or two homeless beggers from time to time. are you saying you would choose door #1? What kind of life is that to live where everyone else around you is a homeless begger? Thats the lifestyle/mentality of a Tyrant. Thats Kim Jong Un thinking.

I wouldn't smoking in a resticted place, if it was allowed and I liked smoking, you bet I would light one up.

If I knew coal would lead me to riches and a high quality life for me and my family than I would say yes to that.

As for the bum question it wouldnt give me joy to see everyone in pain so I would pick number 2. But if the question was would I take $10m or no one sleeps on the streets in the usa, I would choose $10m.

I don't wish harm on anyone but I look out for me/family/friends (and poster on LG )........ and only after all that then everyone else

That's pretty despicable. Even for a Trump voter.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
I find the assertion that, "Trump is dumb, but his heart is in the right place," to be more than a little bit willfully ignorant. Trump has more than shown he is both dumb and heartless. Oh, he talks a good game about his core supporters (and they believe the con), but he hasn't done a single thing to show any concern whatsoever for the majority of the country that didn't vote for him. When you run for president it doesn't say you get to be president of the people who voted for you and everyone else can go (bleep) off. He has "no heart" when it comes to women, people of color, Muslims, LGTBQ, Democrats, Blue States, Mexican Americans, Puerto Rico, California fire victims, immigrants, disabled, etc. To say his heart is in the right place either means you're not paying attention or you have selective memory.

Anyone who thinks Trump has any heart is a stupefyingly poor judge of character. Trump supporters wanted an asshøle bully, and that's what they got. Penning apologias for the narcissistic void where a human should be is the worst sort of delusion pandering - he's a soulless monster, and soulless monsters invariably fail at acting human, so stop trying to cape for his lowest common denominator evil when all you want is a tax break.

Worse, many of them want the tax break and the vicarious thrill of watching him behave the way they feel.

TRUTH!
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d965d1ec-84c7-3afe-a995-fe11ef785187/ss_team-obama%E2%80%99s-stunning.html

Fake News
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:43 am    Post subject:

999 wrote:
noahp45 wrote:

Fake News

no its real

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration-approved-controversial-nuclear-deal-with-moscow/ar-AAtCXDc?OCID=ansmsnnews11

money trail
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject:

And that's why the Russians so desperately wanted her to lose. Just like the Iranians were eating crippling sanctions to build "more" nukes even though they already had some...
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
But if the question was would I take $10m or no one sleeps on the streets in the usa, I would choose $10m.

lol Damn bro that's cold. You wouldn't end homelessness in the America just to have 10 million for yourself? Hell I'd like to believe most decent people would switch places and be homeless themselves if it meant no one else was.

https://youtu.be/y7rzIwrEqpw
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
And that's why the Russians so desperately wanted her to lose. Just like the Iranians were eating crippling sanctions to build "more" nukes even though they already had some...

sarcasm I'm guessing?

the Russian connection that all of you have been talking about ends up being connected with Clintons and Obama. Now you are silent

I already explained that Iran wanted more nukes and they wanted to make a way to deliver said nukes. They are testing missiles and trying to learn how to make a good fuel in order to get those missiles to us. Right now they only have liquid gas, this gas is very volatile and dangerous. Same goes for NK

As of right now no one knows why the Russians interfered with the US election. All we know is that they did and not just for Trump for Hillary too.

But that's OK dance around the issue nothing to see right? I mean it doesn't go with your narrative so why give it time

Last edited by noahp45 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:

And its so funny how conservatives keep focusing on Clinton. Last I checked, she's not president. How about we all concede that she is the devil and has done every possible thing you can accuse her of. Okay. Now that is settled, can we move on to you.. ya know.. the actual President of the United States?

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

And its so funny how conservatives keep focusing on Clinton. Last I checked, she's not president. How about we all concede that she is the devil and has done every possible thing you can accuse her of. Okay. Now that is settled, can we move on to you.. ya know.. the actual President of the United States?

Clearly something they are desperate to avoid doing, for obvious reasons.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

sarcasm I'm guessing?

the Russian connection that all of you have been talking about ends up being connected with Clintons and Obama. No you are silent

I already explained that Iran wanted more nukes and they wanted to make a way to deliver said nukes. They are testing missiles and trying to learn how to make a good fuel in order to get those missiles to us. Right now they only have liquid gas, this gas is very volatile and dangerous. Same goes for NK

As of right now no one knows why the Russians interfered with the US election. All we know is that they did and not just for Trump for Hillary too.

But that's OK dance around the issue nothing to see right? I mean it doesn't go with your narrative so why give it time

Putin wanted Trump in the White House.

Trump's team (allegedly) conspired with them to make that happen. (When Mueller starts indicting people I hope you have your smelling salts handy.)

Obama and Hillary both warned the public multiple times that Russia was trying to meddle in our elections.

Hillary did not conspire with a foreign government to win the election.

Obama did not conspire with a foreign government to help Hillary win the election.

Russia did in fact meddle in our election (CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, National Intelligence, all confirmed).

I don't care what's at your link, it doesn't change the above essential facts.

Note: Also just checked the link and it's source is the "Clinton Cash" book author who is a right-wing political operative hack and whose hack book has already been debunked and discredited. Funded by Breitbart. In other words, total made up (bleep).

Last edited by ChefLinda on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Clearly something they are desperate to avoid doing, for obvious reasons.

The FBI showed Obama all the evidence. Eyewitnesses backed by documents — of money-laundering, blackmail and bribery by Russian nuclear officials, all aimed at growing “Vladimir Putin’s atomic-energy business inside the United States” in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

The Obama administration — anxious to “reset” US-Russian relations — kept it all under wraps, refusing to tell even top congressional intelligence figures.

And when the Obamaites in 2014 filed low-level criminal charges against a single individual over what the FBI found, they did so with little public fanfare.

“The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns,” one veteran of the case told The Hill.

This isn't just about Clinton its about Obama Muller and Commey
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 649, 650, 651 ... 3669, 3670, 3671  Next
Page 650 of 3671
Jump to: