THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 652, 653, 654 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Is that the real Melania Trump? Rumours circulate that First Lady uses body double

LINK

Oh please, can we please not stoop the Alex Jones cesspool level here?

Not my intention, you injected Alex Jones. I don't know who that is. I posted a link in innocence.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Is that the real Melania Trump? Rumours circulate that First Lady uses body double

LINK

Not my intention, you injected Alex Jones. I don't know who that is. I posted a link in innocence.

If Sean Hannity and Joseph Goebbels had a child, that would be Alex Jones.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject:

Buck32 wrote:
Nobody can be this heartless or dumb, right?

Quote:
Wilson went on to say Trump “was almost like joking. He said, ‘Well, I guess you knew’ — something to the effect that ‘he knew what he was getting into when he signed up, but I guess it hurts anyway.’ You know, just matter-of-factly, that this is what happens, anyone who is signing up for military duty is signing up to die. That’s the way we interpreted it. It was horrible. It was insensitive. It was absolutely crazy, unnecessary. I was livid.”

“She was in tears. She was in tears. And she said, ‘He didn’t even remember his name.’ ”

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

Trump offered a grieving military father $25,000 in a call, but didn’t follow through

Quote:
President Trump, in a personal phone call to a grieving military father, offered him $25,000 and said he would direct his staff to establish an online fundraiser for the family, but neither happened, the father said.

Chris Baldridge, the father of Army Cpl. Dillon Baldridge, told The Washington Post that Trump called him at his home in Zebulon, N.C., a few weeks after his 22-year-old son and two fellow soldiers were gunned down by an Afghan police officer in a suspected insider attack June 10. Their phone conversation lasted about 15 minutes, Baldridge said, and centered for a time on the father’s struggle with the manner in which his son was killed.

“I said, ‘Me and my wife would rather our son died in trench warfare,’ “ Baldridge said. “I feel like he got murdered over there.”

...In his call with Trump, Baldridge, a construction worker, expressed frustration with the military’s survivor benefits program. Because his ex-wife was listed as their son’s beneficiary, she was expected to receive the Pentagon’s $100,000 death gratuity — even though “I can barely rub two nickels together,” he told Trump....

In fairness, I feel like the father was looking for a way to be "compensated" here. Trump may have just instinctively thrown money at it since that's what his feelings are wrapped up in.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject:

Remember way back in this morning when Trump said he had proof that he didn't say that thing to the soldier's wife? It was a long time ago.

This is going to be a shock to all of you, but...he doesn't. He told an untruth.

DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
24 hours later, Senate health deal all but completely dead

A Senate healthcare deal to extend critical ObamaCare payments to insurers appears all but completely dead just 24 hours after it was announced.

President Trump reversed course Wednesday and said he opposed the deal, while Speaker Paul Ryan’s (R-Wis.) office said the Senate should keep its focus on repealing and replacing President Obama’s signature law.

Sen. John Thune (S.D.), the third-ranking Senate Republican, acknowledged the deal had “stalled out.”

Some Republican senators said they were working on changes to move the bill in a more conservative direction, but those efforts appeared to have little chance of success.

Democrats, who hailed the agreement on Tuesday, signaled they were preparing to blame Republicans for walking away from the deal crafted by Health Committee Chairman Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.) and Sen. Patty Murray (Wash.), the panel’s top Democrat.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/356110-24-hours-later-senate-health-deal-all-but-completely-dead
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject:

Buck32 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

If Sean Hannity and Joseph Goebbels had a child, that would be Alex Jones.

OK, I get the type. Hannity, Limbaugh and like strike me as people using a stitch to make a living. Controversy breeds audiences. Some of the outlandish statements and positions they make and take cause me to wonder if they really believe what they're saying. I feel the same way about press secretary Huckabee.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Remember way back in this morning when Trump said he had proof that he didn't say that thing to the soldier's wife? It was a long time ago.

This is going to be a shock to all of you, but...he doesn't. He told an untruth.

[kellyeann] Alternative Fact [/kellyann]
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

[kellyeann] Alternative Fact [/kellyann]

I shelf Kellyann with those I mentioned in my last post.

noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
I find it so funny that all of you have been saying was Russian this Russia that when it came to Trump. Now that a connection was found and it was with Obama and Clinton. It's well Obama is not the president and Clinton is gone.

The hypocrisy in here is thicker then Mississippi Mud.

Trump says dumb crap he did it during his campaign and every one is all surprised that now that he is the POTUS he is doing the same thing.

It's not simply using the word "Russia!" by itself that conveys anything nefarious, it's about criminal activity by a Presidential campaign to subvert an American election. To quote Joe Biden, that's a big (bleep) deal. That's criminal conspiracy and traitor territory.

You can keep minimizing it and calling us all haterz, but Mueller has about 20 full-time attorneys on staff with experience in espionage, money laundering, crime syndicates, criminal conspiracy, etc. They aren't playing tiddly winks over there.

You are right, but not for Trump

He is about to be brought in and asked those questions

House Republicans seek Mueller hearing testimony
House Republicans seek Mueller hearing testimony

House Republicans have formally asked leaders of the Senate and House judiciary committees to convene public hearings to bring Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his legal team “out of the shadows” to testify on the Russia meddling probe.

What do you think the real reason for that is and who do you think put them up to it? Perch mouth wants to know what Mueller knows. I'm sure there are limits to what he can be asked during a ongoing investigation. Dumpsters blinking.

Probably this

The Senate Judiciary Committee has launched a full-scale probe into a Russian nuclear bribery case, demanding several federal agencies disclose whether they knew the FBI had uncovered the corruption before the Obama administration in 2010 approved a controversial uranium deal with Moscow.

You are really reaching. What the hell does Obama have to do with Trumps incompetence, corruption and Russian connections?

You are a typical Trump supporter. I won't call you names. If you really believe that I'll allow you to fill in the blanks You may be a st____, ig______, gu______ person. I can't help but be amazed by how easily Trump leads his supporters with lies and innuendos. My mind is bombarded by the actions of Lemmings.

I already posted that they found a connection with Obama and Clinton to Russia not Trump.

SEE
Russia tables turn, roping Clinton, Obama, Holder, not Trump
By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times
Wednesday, October 18, 2017

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/18/russia-tables-turn-roping-clinton-obama-holder-not/

Obama Admin’s Russia-Uranium Deal Gets ‘Full-Scale’ Corruption Probe from Senate Judiciary Committee

The Senate Judiciary Committee has begun a corruption probe investigating the Obama administration’s approval of the Uranium One deal first brought to light in Clinton Cash, the explosive book by Government Accountability Institute (GAI) President and Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer.
From The Hill:

The Senate Judiciary Committee has launched a full-scale probe into a Russian nuclear bribery case, demanding several federal agencies disclose whether they knew the FBI had uncovered the corruption before the Obama administration in 2010 approved a controversial uranium deal with Moscow.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the committee chairman, gets his first chance to raise the issue in public on Wednesday when he questions Attorney General Jeff Sessions during an oversight hearing.

Though the hearing was scheduled for other purposes, aides said they expected Grassley to ask Sessions questions about a story published in The Hill on Tuesday that disclosed the FBI had uncovered evidence showing Russian nuclear officials were engaged in a racketeering scheme involving bribes, kickbacks and money laundering designed to expand Russian President Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business on U.S. soil.

The evidence was first gathered in 2009 and 2010 but Department of Justice officials waited until 2014 to bring any charges. In between that time, President Obama’s multi-agency Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) gave approval to Russia’s Rosatom to buy a Canadian mining company called Uranium One that controlled 20 percent of America’s uranium deposits.

The committee’s members at the time included former Attorney General Eric Holder and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, whose husband collected large speech fees and millions in charitable donations from Russia and other entities interested in the outcome of the decision.

Read the rest of the story here.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/18/obama-russia-uranium-deal-corruption-probe-senate-judiciary-committee/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Attorney: FBI Informant Was Blocked by Obama Administration from Testifying on Uranium One Deal

An American businessman who went undercover for the FBI was blocked during the Obama administration from telling Congress what he knew about Russia’s efforts to influence the Clintons’ and Obama administration decisions, according to a report.
Attorney Victoria Toensing, a former Reagan Justice Department official and former chief counsel of the Senate intelligence committee, told The Hill that she is trying to get the Trump administration or the FBI to free her client to talk.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/18/attorney-fbi-informant-was-blocked-by-obama-administration-from-testifying-on-uranium-one-deal/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject:

^ That's an opinion piece from the Washington Times and Brietbart.

Quote:
I already posted that they found a connection with Obama and Clinton to Russia not Trump.

1) http://tinyurl.com/y7qbafll

2) http://tinyurl.com/y986fmqp

3) http://tinyurl.com/y9jxmm7x

4) http://tinyurl.com/y8u4a3g8

5) http://tinyurl.com/y8ywuxqe

6) http://tinyurl.com/y8ld2xnc

7) http://tinyurl.com/yaz3ct9u

Last edited by kikanga on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject:

Oh god, the double whammy. Washington Times and Breitbart.

Care to add in some InfoWars to complete the trifecta?
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
999 wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Team Obama’s stunning cover-up of Russian crimes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d965d1ec-84c7-3afe-a995-fe11ef785187/ss_team-obama%E2%80%99s-stunning.html

Fake News

no its real

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration-approved-controversial-nuclear-deal-with-moscow/ar-AAtCXDc?OCID=ansmsnnews11

money trail
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

So the implications are that because the Clintons had speeches in Russia durin g that time, that they were in cahoots with the Russians? What about the speeches that happened way before and way afterwards? Are you implying that any money received from regular appearances are part of a racket to buy their votes?

Would that then imply that Trump and Russia are continually colluding as they have financial ties to each other like there's no tomorrow?
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Oh god, the double whammy. Washington Times and Breitbart.

Care to add in some InfoWars to complete the trifecta?

Trying to insult our intelligence with crap infromation from crap sources. Must be a Russian bot.
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
I find it so funny that all of you have been saying was Russian this Russia that when it came to Trump. Now that a connection was found and it was with Obama and Clinton. It's well Obama is not the president and Clinton is gone.

Correlation is not causation. Just because you went to the supermarket does not mean that their fried chicken was poisoned by you, would be an example.

Quote:

The hypocrisy in here is thicker then Mississippi Mud.

Trump says dumb crap he did it during his campaign and every one is all surprised that now that he is the POTUS he is doing the same thing.

I'm not surprised. I'm more pissed that the folks who voted for him are going to be hurt the most by him if he got his way.

Tax reform won't help you, specifically, noah. Unless you've become a 1%, you are hosed.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:

The FBI showed Obama all the evidence. Eyewitnesses backed by documents — of money-laundering, blackmail and bribery by Russian nuclear officials, all aimed at growing “Vladimir Putin’s atomic-energy business inside the United States” in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

The Obama administration — anxious to “reset” US-Russian relations — kept it all under wraps, refusing to tell even top congressional intelligence figures.

And when the Obamaites in 2014 filed low-level criminal charges against a single individual over what the FBI found, they did so with little public fanfare.

“The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns,” one veteran of the case told The Hill.

This isn't just about Clinton its about Obama Muller and Commey

Quote:
Multiple current and former government officials told The Hill they did not know whether the FBI or DOJ ever alerted committee members to the criminal activity they uncovered.
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject:

1. Would you hire Trump to be your employee?
2. Would you want Trump to be your boss? If he was, would you respect his decision making and believe him to be a competent supervisor?
3. Would you want Trump to be your co-worker? If he was, would you trust him to complete his tasks assigned in a group setting which, depending on if he did, would determine the success of your own employment?
4. Would you trust Trump with all of your savings and/or your investment capital as your financial advisor?
5. Would you contract Trump to advise you as you realtor, accountant, lawyer or financial consultant?
6. Would you solicit Trump to be your business partner in a financial enterprise?
7. Would you lend Trump money?
8. Would you trust Trump to run your business for you?
9. Would you trust something Trump tells you if the truth of his statement determined whether you or someone you love would live or die?
10. Would you trust something Trump tells you if the truth of his statement determined whether you would go bankrupt or be financially solvent?
11. Would you trust something Trump tells you if the truth of his statement determined whether you would go to jail or be a free man?

I don't think anyone... ANYONE... with a straight face can answer "yes" to all of those questions (if any of them). Conversely, if your answer is "no" to any of those questions, I don't know how you could support the man to be your President.

I wouldn't trust Trump with any power or authority over my financial, physical or mental wellbeing. That he has that power and authority right now scares the bleep out of me.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
2. Would you want Trump to be your boss? If he was, would you respect his decision making and believe him to be a competent supervisor?
3. Would you want Trump to be your co-worker? If he was, would you trust him to complete his tasks assigned in a group setting which, depending on if he did, would determine the success of your own employment?
4. Would you trust Trump with all of your savings and/or your investment capital as your financial advisor?
5. Would you contract Trump to advise you as you realtor, accountant, lawyer or financial consultant?
6. Would you solicit Trump to be your business partner in a financial enterprise?
9. Would you trust something Trump tells you if the truth of his statement determined whether you or someone you love would live or die?
10. Would you trust something Trump tells you if the truth of his statement determined whether you would go bankrupt or be financially solvent?
11. Would you trust something Trump tells you if the truth of his statement determined whether you would go to jail or be a free man?

I don't think anyone... ANYONE... with a straight face can answer "yes" to all of those questions (if any of them). Conversely, if your answer is "no" to any of those questions, I don't know how you could support the man to be your President.

I wouldn't trust Trump with any power or authority over my financial, physical or mental wellbeing. That he has that power and authority right now scares the bleep out of me.

Wow that was a nice way to put that.

Once you asked would you trust Trump with my savings, that was a quick no for me and I never thought about it that way
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject:

tlim wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
999 wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Team Obama’s stunning cover-up of Russian crimes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d965d1ec-84c7-3afe-a995-fe11ef785187/ss_team-obama%E2%80%99s-stunning.html

Fake News

no its real

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration-approved-controversial-nuclear-deal-with-moscow/ar-AAtCXDc?OCID=ansmsnnews11

money trail
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

So the implications are that because the Clintons had speeches in Russia durin g that time, that they were in cahoots with the Russians? What about the speeches that happened way before and way afterwards? Are you implying that any money received from regular appearances are part of a racket to buy their votes?

Would that then imply that Trump and Russia are continually colluding as they have financial ties to each other like there's no tomorrow?
Thank you. like i always tell the trump lovers that use this bad logic to toss clinton under the bus. IF clinton is guilty of something...Lock her up. But guess what? That means you better lock up all the trumps, his entire cabinet picks, etc.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:

<<crickets>>

Too bad you can't sticky this to the top of each page of the thread. It's like a lie detector test.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject:

.12. Would you let him babysit your teenage daughter?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject:

I didn't include the post the tree is to long.

@noahp45 Your sources are about as credible as The Onion. I'll give you props for opening yourself up to abuse and not changing course. You hang in there, don't let the truth turn you around.

LakerSanity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:

Would you leave him in a room alone with your daughter, sister or mother, regardless of their ages?

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:

Babysit? I wouldn't want him to share a sidewalk with any member of my family.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:18 am    Post subject:

Trump and the right-wing media simultaneously going "all-in" on this narrative that it was the Clinton Foundation that colluded with Russia and that they are also behind the "fake" dossier. There is a second campaign to discredit Mueller, Comey and Obama. This is an all out orchestrated effort directed at our friends like Noah. It's on Fox News and every right-wing online media outlet and is being pushed and liked and shared by hoards of bots -- JUST THE WAY IT HAPPENED DURING THE ELECTION.

Mueller must be breathing down their necks.

Quote:
Sarah Kendzior‏Verified account @sarahkendzior

My guess is that, unable to deny Russian interference, Trump admin will attempt to prosecute HRC and others who outed it. Reverse narrative.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Uranium deal to Russia, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow!

. (@) foxandfriends "Russia sent millions to Clinton Foundation"

Workers of firm involved with the discredited and Fake Dossier take the 5th.

Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?

#Liar #Traitor #NationalEmbarrassment
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Trump and the right-wing media simultaneously going "all-in" on this narrative that it was the Clinton Foundation that colluded with Russia and that they are also behind the "fake" dossier. There is a second campaign to discredit Mueller, Comey and Obama. This is an all out orchestrated effort directed at our friends like Noah. It's on Fox News and every right-wing online media outlet and is being pushed and liked and shared by hoards of bots -- JUST THE WAY IT HAPPENED DURING THE ELECTION.

Mueller must be breathing down their necks.

Quote:
Sarah Kendzior‏Verified account @sarahkendzior

My guess is that, unable to deny Russian interference, Trump admin will attempt to prosecute HRC and others who outed it. Reverse narrative.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Uranium deal to Russia, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow!

. -at- foxandfriends "Russia sent millions to Clinton Foundation"

Workers of firm involved with the discredited and Fake Dossier take the 5th.

Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?

#Liar #Traitor #NationalEmbarrassment

huh? Like the DNC conspire with Russia to get Trump elected and beat their candidate?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 652, 653, 654 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next
Page 653 of 3673
Jump to: