THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 993, 994, 995 ... 1033, 1034, 1035  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ChefLinda
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 14977
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Yup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 4516

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject:

^^should be frontpage of times and journal tomorrow morning


Good read for people interested
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Steele
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 11087
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:


Stop regurgitating lies and propaganda here or the same thing will happen to your new handle that happened to your old handle.


It's funny, because we have seen so many LG conservatives claim that they can't get their viewpoints in because of a Leftwing bias on the part of the board.

What's really going on is that the Rightwing can't express itself without lies and propaganda. And that's on them. Not the LG staff or the members. And the conservative members who complain about this thread for it's "bias" know that, which is why they never attempt to provide an opposing view that doesn't involve lies and propaganda. I mean we have smart people here who are conservative. So why are they so unwilling to contribute to a political thread where all that is asked of them is to post fact based opinions?


Few know here that after growing up in a very conservative, religious family, I still hold some very conservative values. I知 a social Liberal but that ties back to my Republican belief that what I do in my home is my own business, and to each to their own- intrusive government is oppressive government.

I知 also a fiscal conservative in the traditional sense. My inner Republican wants to hang Price for his wastefulness and greed, not nessicarily his desire to dismantle regulations. (Over regulation, see above).

I strongly believe in the 2nd amendment with reasonable regulation.

I served in the US Army. Definitely a patriot and still a bit of a war hawk.

By all definition, I知 half Republican!

I can appreciate a conservative (non-religious) point of view when fact based. Sometimes I even agree.

This thread, used to be a haven for ideas from all sides before Drumph. Where even a snowflake like me could openly debate a Duncan Idaho about gun laws with facts and civility.

Quite honestly, I don稚 believe any true conservatives are here anymore. If so they are few and far between, and as always we welcome the discussion.


You would have been considered a staunch Republican 20 years ago. What the party represents now would quite frankly horrify most of them. The party is being represented by literal Nazis in the upcoming election.


Religious conservatives are what broke the deal for me. As an atheist with a moral compass, a strong desire for knowledge and an appreciation for truth- I was forced to choose a side.

I voted for Bush in 2000 and that was the last Republican vote I will ever cast.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 11087
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject:

ElDandy wrote:
Trump wasnt from the from the traditional democrat vs republican mode and didnt have a history as a politican and got a lot of independent and libertarian support because of it.

The dinosaur establish Bush crime family republicans either didnt support a candidate or they supported Hilary. Trump got little support from established republicans during the campaign. Many of dinosaur Iraq war GOPers were part of the "never Trump" movement.


You're exactly right. Trump is something completely outside of the political norm. Unfortunately he's less Patriot and more Russian stooge who's running the most corrupt, self serving administration in the history of the country, but hey, change is good, yes?

Another question, you're an anti Bush/Iraq war guy, me too. It's the oil right? False wars to pilfer profits?

Trump's goal in this is no different. This all goes back to Russia and Exxon and the huge Arctic oil fields they can't drill with sanctions in place.
Trump hired the CEO of Exxon to Sec of State to lift the sanctions!! How blatant can it be?


Russia doesn't want to invade the US. It wants to change our policies so they can enrich thier oligarchs. And they are winning. Congratulations on your blind support of the greatest traitor in American History. Sold us out for a few billion bucks of oil money. And didn't even try to hide it..

To add, as a fellow conspiracy enthusiast and reformed conservative. Isn't is pretty clear to see that the "them, they" trying to take over the globe with a "new world order" of "social elites" is exactly what Trump is trying to create before our eyes? Yet, because he preys to our darkest social desires it goes ignored because, well, (bleep) the Mexicans, they take our jobs and rape our women (which isn't true).

Devide and concor. And you thought you were fighting"them" only you've been tricked into believing the "them" you once despised. Now you're so spun around you don't know what's true. To the point of thinking the Earth is flat- I blind, thoughtless follower, exactly what you didn't want to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 4113
Location: Santa Monica

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:


Stop regurgitating lies and propaganda here or the same thing will happen to your new handle that happened to your old handle.


It's funny, because we have seen so many LG conservatives claim that they can't get their viewpoints in because of a Leftwing bias on the part of the board.

What's really going on is that the Rightwing can't express itself without lies and propaganda. And that's on them. Not the LG staff or the members. And the conservative members who complain about this thread for it's "bias" know that, which is why they never attempt to provide an opposing view that doesn't involve lies and propaganda. I mean we have smart people here who are conservative. So why are they so unwilling to contribute to a political thread where all that is asked of them is to post fact based opinions?


Few know here that after growing up in a very conservative, religious family, I still hold some very conservative values. I知 a social Liberal but that ties back to my Republican belief that what I do in my home is my own business, and to each to their own- intrusive government is oppressive government.

I知 also a fiscal conservative in the traditional sense. My inner Republican wants to hang Price for his wastefulness and greed, not nessicarily his desire to dismantle regulations. (Over regulation, see above).

I strongly believe in the 2nd amendment with reasonable regulation.

I served in the US Army. Definitely a patriot and still a bit of a war hawk.

By all definition, I知 half Republican!

I can appreciate a conservative (non-religious) point of view when fact based. Sometimes I even agree.

This thread, used to be a haven for ideas from all sides before Drumph. Where even a snowflake like me could openly debate a Duncan Idaho about gun laws with facts and civility.

Quite honestly, I don稚 believe any true conservatives are here anymore. If so they are few and far between, and as always we welcome the discussion.

I'm a hard core liberal, and I also grew up in a very conservative, authoritarian and conformist family. As staunchly left-wing as I am, I'm fully capable of having a respectful dialogue with a staunch conservative as long as he/she is also respectful and compassionate and backs up their assertions with facts.

I wish the GOP would become more of a libertarian party that is filled with people like you. People who believe in upholding the Constitution (which I also believe in), personal liberty and above all being a patriot. There seem to be very few Conservatives (with a capital C, as William Buckley would've put it) in my day and age.
_________________
"Lindsay Hunter is starting to make Devean George look like John Stockton" - Bill Walton, Game 4 of the 2002 WCFs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 7737

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject:

選 KNOW WORDS, I HAVE THE BEST WORDS tonight's word:abettors

What Republicans are today

https://www.powerthesaurus.org/abettors/synonyms

but there is no better word...

https://youtu.be/0T-Eo0j092Q?t=7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fan0Bynum17
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Nov 2005
Posts: 15410

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:44 pm    Post subject:

I'm curious what the biggest issue is here. Is it that the Russians did it? Is it that anyone did it? Or that the Republicans weren't hacked as well? Because honestly, the only tragedy about any of this is that the Republican party's crimes weren't exposed as well. I'm glad the crimes that the DNC committed were exposed, and I don't care who exposed it. Just like I don't care about the character or motives of Edward Snowden, what he did was a good and socially beneficial thing. The Russians did us a solid, it's just they couldn't or wouldn't finish the job by doing it to the RNC as well. I hope all the countries in the world work to expose the truths about our political system. Hell, I think we should donate money to the cause. Expose these corrupt (bleep), to the point that both of these corrupt organizations collapse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 8764

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject:

He didn't say that.
And if he did, he didn't mean it.
And if he did, you didn't understand it.
And if he did, it's not a big deal.
And if he did, the Democrat had done stuff too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChefLinda
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 14977
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:50 am    Post subject:

Fan0Bynum17 wrote:
I'm curious what the biggest issue is here. Is it that the Russians did it? Is it that anyone did it? Or that the Republicans weren't hacked as well? Because honestly, the only tragedy about any of this is that the Republican party's crimes weren't exposed as well. I'm glad the crimes that the DNC committed were exposed, and I don't care who exposed it. Just like I don't care about the character or motives of Edward Snowden, what he did was a good and socially beneficial thing. The Russians did us a solid, it's just they couldn't or wouldn't finish the job by doing it to the RNC as well. I hope all the countries in the world work to expose the truths about our political system. Hell, I think we should donate money to the cause. Expose these corrupt (bleep), to the point that both of these corrupt organizations collapse.


The Russian government committed multiple acts of cyber-warfare against our country at a 9/11-type level, and may have installed a Russian puppet as president of the United States. And some Americans may have helped them (hence the Mueller investigation).

That pretty much dwarfs all the other issues you mentioned, which are certainly legitimate topics of debate under other more normal circumstances. Right now our entire representative Democracy is at stake.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 4516

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:40 am    Post subject:

European Union and Japan sign trade deal covering more than 600 million people BECAUSE OF TRUMP

Putin is winning BIGLY

Prump trashing NATO again this morning. Saying in code he is not going to defend Montenegro if *anyone wants it

Our stable genius cannot even spell collusion so we know he couldn't commit it.

Thank you Republicans...

Republican = Traitor Party
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 4516

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:09 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Fan0Bynum17 wrote:
I'm curious what the biggest issue is here. Is it that the Russians did it? Is it that anyone did it? Or that the Republicans weren't hacked as well? Because honestly, the only tragedy about any of this is that the Republican party's crimes weren't exposed as well. I'm glad the crimes that the DNC committed were exposed, and I don't care who exposed it. Just like I don't care about the character or motives of Edward Snowden, what he did was a good and socially beneficial thing. The Russians did us a solid, it's just they couldn't or wouldn't finish the job by doing it to the RNC as well. I hope all the countries in the world work to expose the truths about our political system. Hell, I think we should donate money to the cause. Expose these corrupt (bleep), to the point that both of these corrupt organizations collapse.


The Russian government committed multiple acts of cyber-warfare against our country at a 9/11-type level, and may have installed a Russian puppet as president of the United States. And some Americans may have helped them (hence the Mueller investigation).

That pretty much dwarfs all the other issues you mentioned, which are certainly legitimate topics of debate under other more normal circumstances. Right now our entire representative Democracy is at stake.


Thank you for giving a thoughtful and non-triggered response
I was shocked to see that post. I checked to see if account was compromised. It helped remind me many many Americans don't follow this stuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 4516

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject:

If you want to know what Trump is up to you have to read the correct media
https://www.rt.com


Russia has liquidated 80+ BILLIONS in US Debt holdings since Prump became president

Probably planned together to (bleep) over Americans
https://www.rt.com/business/433566-russia-dumps-us-treasury-holdings/

Quote:

Russia is continuing to diversify state reserves away from US debt. The latest data from the US Treasury shows that Russia's share hit an 11-year minimum and totaled only $14.9 billion.
The share of US sovereign debt bonds in Russia's portfolio has been reduced dramatically in recent months. Russia held $96.1 billion in US Treasuries in March before selling ...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 4516

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject:

If Americans are not afraid of Trump then there is no hope
Zero

He is the greatest criminal politician Americans ever faced
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 82225
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
選 KNOW WORDS, I HAVE THE BEST WORDS tonight's word:abettors

What Republicans are today

https://www.powerthesaurus.org/abettors/synonyms

but there is no better word...

https://youtu.be/0T-Eo0j092Q?t=7


Quislings
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Thugnomoe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Jul 2005
Posts: 14341
Location: unfortunately not Los Angeles anymore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 am    Post subject:

good lord guys.. you are still at this?? this thread should be retitled the "Democratic socialist thread"

LOL.

enjoy 6 more years of the Mueller investigation!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
999
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Posts: 19784

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:51 am    Post subject:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/accused-russian-agent-mariia-butina-tried-to-trade-sex-for-influence-say-prosecutors/ar-AAAfWYh?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp


not gonna lie... if i was one of those sleazy politicians i would bang a thick, freaky, bubble butt, red haired gun loving Russian woman too... LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 16976

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:00 am    Post subject:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trumps-sons-killed-exotic-animals
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 7737

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject:

Trump Won稚 Impose the Russia Sanctions His Administration Announced Yesterday APR. 16, 2018 4:04 PM

Tough guy...tough on russia


The Washington Post reported Monday that Trump told his national security team to hold off on implementing the sanctions, which were designed to punish Russia for abetting the Assad痴 April 4 chemical weapons attack on civilians in a rebel stronghold. The reversal came after the Kremlin complained the sanctions were overly harsh.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/04/trump-wont-impose-the-russia-sanctions-his-administration-announced-yesterday/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 4516

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
Trump Won稚 Impose the Russia Sanctions His Administration Announced Yesterday APR. 16, 2018 4:04 PM

Tough guy...tough on russia


The Washington Post reported Monday that Trump told his national security team to hold off on implementing the sanctions, which were designed to punish Russia for abetting the Assad痴 April 4 chemical weapons attack on civilians in a rebel stronghold. The reversal came after the Kremlin complained the sanctions were overly harsh.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/04/trump-wont-impose-the-russia-sanctions-his-administration-announced-yesterday/


Proof once more he is not an American president
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor


Joined: 29 Dec 2002
Posts: 9511

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject:

He walked back the walk back, and now is again contradicting what the DNI director said just a couple days ago.
_________________
。Hala Madrid!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChefLinda
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 14977
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject:

Thugnomoe wrote:
good lord guys.. you are still at this?? this thread should be retitled the "Democratic socialist thread"

LOL.

enjoy 6 more years of the Mueller investigation!


Here's a suggestion. If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion other than troll-and-run comments, you might want to skip this thread in the future. Because the next time you attack-troll-and-run there will be the same consequences as any other repeat trolling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 14698
Location: In a no-ship

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:


Stop regurgitating lies and propaganda here or the same thing will happen to your new handle that happened to your old handle.


It's funny, because we have seen so many LG conservatives claim that they can't get their viewpoints in because of a Leftwing bias on the part of the board.

What's really going on is that the Rightwing can't express itself without lies and propaganda. And that's on them. Not the LG staff or the members. And the conservative members who complain about this thread for it's "bias" know that, which is why they never attempt to provide an opposing view that doesn't involve lies and propaganda. I mean we have smart people here who are conservative. So why are they so unwilling to contribute to a political thread where all that is asked of them is to post fact based opinions?


Few know here that after growing up in a very conservative, religious family, I still hold some very conservative values. I知 a social Liberal but that ties back to my Republican belief that what I do in my home is my own business, and to each to their own- intrusive government is oppressive government.

I知 also a fiscal conservative in the traditional sense. My inner Republican wants to hang Price for his wastefulness and greed, not nessicarily his desire to dismantle regulations. (Over regulation, see above).

I strongly believe in the 2nd amendment with reasonable regulation.

I served in the US Army. Definitely a patriot and still a bit of a war hawk.

By all definition, I知 half Republican!

I can appreciate a conservative (non-religious) point of view when fact based. Sometimes I even agree.

This thread, used to be a haven for ideas from all sides before Drumph. Where even a snowflake like me could openly debate a Duncan Idaho about gun laws with facts and civility.

Quite honestly, I don稚 believe any true conservatives are here anymore. If so they are few and far between, and as always we welcome the discussion.


The last time I poked my head into this thread, it was to suggest that the tax cuts weren't going to kill millions of people, and they were generally good for most everyone employed because we have a roaring stock market and many regular people have 401k's, and I was told I was a Republican, even though I haven't voted for a Republican president _ever_ and generally vote a straight Democrat ticket ever since I've been able to vote. So yeah.

I still follow this thread from time to time, but it's so far into ShareBlue territory that I don't feel like getting my mouth punched if I dare to deviate from the hive mind. Maybe after the midterms or 2020 general things will calm down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Thugnomoe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Jul 2005
Posts: 14341
Location: unfortunately not Los Angeles anymore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:45 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Thugnomoe wrote:
good lord guys.. you are still at this?? this thread should be retitled the "Democratic socialist thread"

LOL.

enjoy 6 more years of the Mueller investigation!


Here's a suggestion. If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion other than troll-and-run comments, you might want to skip this thread in the future. Because the next time you attack-troll-and-run there will be the same consequences as any other repeat trolling.


sheesh.. sensitive in here.

I been around here a long time sweetheart. I'm no troll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
LakerSanity
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 30 Nov 2006
Posts: 31747
Location: Long Beach, California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject:

Thugnomoe wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Thugnomoe wrote:
good lord guys.. you are still at this?? this thread should be retitled the "Democratic socialist thread"

LOL.

enjoy 6 more years of the Mueller investigation!


Here's a suggestion. If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion other than troll-and-run comments, you might want to skip this thread in the future. Because the next time you attack-troll-and-run there will be the same consequences as any other repeat trolling.


sheesh.. sensitive in here.

I been around here a long time sweetheart. I'm no troll.


Sweetheart? When you come back from your suspension, show some respect, troll or not, and especially to a moderator.
_________________
LakersGround's Terms of Service
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChefLinda
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 14977
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject:

Washington Post, June 29, 2018: 鮮ot what we expected: Trump痴 tax bill is losing popularity

Quote:
Trump signed the tax cut legislation just before Christmas. Six months later, it is losing popularity.

American families are unsure whether they are benefiting from the tax cut, and small businesses say they are confused by the complex changes affecting them. A recent poll from Monmouth University found 34 percent of adults approve of the tax cut now, a slide from January when adults were about evenly split between approving and disapproving. And about a third of families say they are better off because of the cuts, according to polls by Politico and the New York Times.


Quote:
Critics of the tax bill, which every Democratic senator voted against, counter that the faster growth is likely to be temporary and that it comes at a high cost. Most forecasters, including the Federal Reserve, anticipate the growth will peak in 2018 and fall back to normal by late 2019. In the meantime, the tax bill will leave the country more than $1 trillion deeper in debt over the next decade, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

The success of the tax bill hinges on a surge of corporate capital spending. If that doesn't come through, the Trump Administration is unlikely to get the 3 percent growth it's predicting for years to come. Overall non-residential business investment was 10.4 percent in the first quarter, up from 6.8 percent in the final quarter of last year, but most of the increase was driven by intellectual property investment. Spending on equipment actually fell in the first quarter.

"If the tax cut is working, it should show up in investment. And it痴 hard to see it in investment," said Benjamin R. Page, a senior fellow at the Tax Policy Center.


Quote:
There has also been no acceleration in wage growth. While the White House frequently touts announcements that some companies gave bonuses or pay increases, they were not widespread. Wage growth remains sluggish, as it has for years since the recession, according to the Labor Department.


Quote:
Arguably the harshest criticism of the tax bill is that it's benefiting one group of Americans a lot so far: shareholders. The hope was that companies would take their extra cash from the tax savings and invest it in new equipment and items that would make workers more productive and boost pay. But the evidence so far is that big companies have mainly been giving cash back to shareholders.


Quote:
Trump and Republicans argued that cutting the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent and allowing companies to write off more of the costs of their capital spending would unleash a frenzy of business spending, and that in turn would drive up wages as workers become more productive. So far, that hasn't happened, and surveys of business leaders don't indicate it's likely to pick up much more from here.


Quote:
Many business executives say Trump's trade war is causing them to pause on big investments until they see what happens.


Quote:
Cohn has cautioned Trump's trade moves could wipe out all the gains from the tax cut. It's a major risk at a time when Trump's tax cut is still a hard sell to the public.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 993, 994, 995 ... 1033, 1034, 1035  Next
Page 994 of 1035
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB