THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1174, 1175, 1176 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:31 am    Post subject:

LakesGnrLake wrote:
Im reading articles that are saying she has less than 1% NA genes. If thats true I just hope she doesnt keep saying shes NA.

Dude. Just stop.
The Thief
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
The Thief wrote:
kikanga wrote:
I’m just gonna post this to combat the BS on this page.

Quote:
He concluded that “the vast majority” of Warren’s ancestry is European, but he added that “the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor.”

Bustamante calculated that Warren’s pure Native American ancestor appears in her family tree “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.” That timing fits Warren’s family lore, passed down during her Oklahoma upbringing, that her great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith, was at least partially Native American.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/10/15/warren-addresses-native-american-issue/YEUaGzsefB0gPBe2AbmSVO/amp.html

Conservatives work so hard to prove Trump isn’t a lying unhinged psychopath. It’s sad

https://support.ancestry.com/s/article/Why-are-my-AncestryDNA-ethnicity-results-different-than-I-expected-1460090082990

You received exactly 50% of your genes from each of your parents, but the percentages of DNA you received from ancestors at the grandparent level and further back are not necessarily neatly divided in two with each generation. At seven generations back, less than 1% of your DNA is likely to come from any given ancestor.

You’re talking out of your bum. When did Warren claim to have a high % of Native American blood? Show me a quote.

She said her great-great-great grandma was part Native American.
Trump being the masculine man he is, ridiculed her. You’re confusing our ass-hat President’s narrative with truth

Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being "Native American." They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory.
https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/elizabeth-warren-native-american-pocahontas/index.html
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject:

Keep in mind that you too would be very wealthy if you never had to pay taxes

the problem is that we have a president that is indebted to too many foreign entities involved in terrorism that own property in his high rise buildings...Russia, UAE, Israel
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:02 am    Post subject:

LakesGnrLake wrote:
Im reading articles that are saying she has less than 1% NA genes. If thats true I just hope she doesnt keep saying shes NA.

Why do you hope this to be

Does it affect you somehow

I'll bet Trump has done a ton of things that affect you but you are caught up in some side meaningless bs
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject:

Show me one person who is 100% any ethnic and I'll show you a alien. Human beings are a heterogeneous mixture.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject:

What is the disease

Attention Deficit Disorder??

Trump can claim he will be a future Murderer

And his cucks line up and vote for him

Trash humans not defending America

Wow. She may have received a discount on her education
Trump University got shutdown because it couldn't educate anyone
And stole their (bleep) money
Prozac will not help you

Last edited by ContagiousInspiration on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject:

Quote:
US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren said on Wednesday that she listed herself as a minority in directories of law professors in the hopes of networking with other “people like me” — meaning those with Native American roots.

Quote:
Warren said that she was relying on family lore. In 2012, she told the Globe, “It was part of what we talked about. . . . It was just part of who we were.” In an interview with the Globe published last month, Warren explained that she identified herself as Native American in the late 1980s and early 1990s as many of the matriarchs of her family were dying and she began to feel that her family stories and history were becoming lost.

Quote:
The video includes testimony from three of her brothers, a nephew, and a cousin who is a Cherokee Nation citizen. They note that her father's family was bitterly opposed to her parents' marriage because of her mother's claims of Native American heritage

Warren never lied about her heritage. Never implied she was more than 1/32 Native American.
Trump and his fetish for mocking women to make himself feel strong. Thats what conservatives are latching on to. It’s pretty pathetic. But not a new low. They have done worse and will do worse in the future.

Last edited by kikanga on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject:

So why have Repugnicans not been demanding to see her long form Birth Certificate to prove that she's actually American?
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
So why have Repugnicans not been demanding to see her long form Birth Certificate to prove that she's actually American?

She looks like them
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject:

Still upset people let the "Businessman" RUN UP THE (bleep) DEFICIT

And call him successful

Obama gave him a blessed economy while lowering the deficit and this "Businessman"
Scammed you all and you helped him scam the rest of us

Btw it is immediately time to bring out the smear machine on Paul Ryan again
He is scheduled to go earn his 500k he got for giving billions upon billions upon ... to people WHO are already well off

Get ol cup of coffee tax benefit PR.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:

She looks like them

Ahhh. Well they have Muslims that look like them. Why aren't they demanding she prove she' not a Muslim?
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject:

Thing is...if trump actually paid the million he would just take it from the Trump Foundation to which he never contributes and his idiot nation wouldn't care
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject:

Trump called James Mattis a democrat.

That guy has been anything except liberal
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject:

The Thief wrote:

Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being "Native American." They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory.
https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/elizabeth-warren-native-american-pocahontas/index.html

And?
The Thief
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
The Thief wrote:

And?

Ta Da!
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject:

999 wrote:

Back in the day the NJ State troopers were forced to stop calling people of color a 'carload of coal' when patrolling the highways of NJ...they just started calling them a 'carload of Democrats'

...they are all dog whistles for the idiot nation
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
999 wrote:

Back in the day the NJ State troopers were forced to stop calling people of color a 'carload of coal' when patrolling the highways of NJ...they just started calling them a 'carload of Democrats'

The whistle clearly works on some of the smart ones as well unfortunately.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
999 wrote:

The whistle clearly works on some of the smart ones as well unfortunately.

the smart ones are idiots too

idiot
noun
informal that idiot was driving way too fast: fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton; informal dope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass, blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, butthead, numbskull, numbnuts, dumb-ass, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, dipstick, thickhead, meathead, meatball, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamer, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, mouth-breather, scissorbill, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, hoser, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead, dingbat, mook; vulgar slang a55hat. ANTONYMS genius.
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:40 pm    Post subject:

I dont understand the DNA results being made public. Was there an ongoing "investigation"? Was it still a thing people were focused on?

I just dont understand the timing or reason for this. It just becomes another distraction.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
I dont understand the DNA results being made public. Was there an ongoing "investigation"? Was it still a thing people were focused on?

I just dont understand the timing or reason for this. It just becomes another distraction.

The POTUS mare it a huge deal and the GOP base follows his lead. Warren has to make it public if she ever wants to run nationally
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:

Warren is running for President and a lot has been made about her lying about being Native American. You see, the fast track to success in this country is found by lying about your Native American heritage. That's why there are so many prominent success stories involving Native Americans. So to attempt to put it to rest she did a DNA test to prove that she wasn't lying about it. Now the problem wasn't that she was lying, it's that she's not Native American enough. There's some magical percentage out there she could hit to satisfy her critics but (you're not going to believe this) she evidently did not reach it.
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:52 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:

Warren is running for President and a lot has been made about her lying about being Native American. You see, the fast track to success in this country is found by lying about your Native American heritage. That's why there are so many prominent success stories involving Native Americans. So to attempt to put it to rest she did a DNA test to prove that she wasn't lying about it. Now the problem wasn't that she was lying, it's that she's not Native American enough. There's some magical percentage out there she could hit to satisfy her critics but (you're not going to believe this) she evidently did not reach it.

Is this part real? I've heard the rumor about Avenatti, but not her.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:

just Warren giving trump the finger...
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
ocho wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:

everyone that ever wanted to be President will be running...
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
ocho wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:

Quote:
Senator Elizabeth Warren, Democrat of Massachusetts, said on Saturday that, once the midterm elections have passed, she would consider running for the White House in 2020.

Warren Run
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1174, 1175, 1176 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next
Page 1175 of 3673
Jump to: