THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1855, 1856, 1857 ... 3669, 3670, 3671  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:36 pm    Post subject:

Find one elected Republican who isn't Vile and Nasty

Matt Bevin. Kentucky Governor

Vile fantastic piece of beyond Nasty fecal matter
400+ Pardons
Today he pardoned
Child Molesters.. Multiple
A murderer who pulled the trigger
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2019/12/11/bevin-issued-hundreds-pardons-and-commutations-final-day/4399770002/
^^BOTH cases he said he didn't trust his state legal system to have done good enough
Quote:
The Friday order was one of 428 pardons and commutations Bevin issued since his narrow loss in November to Democrat Andy Beshear, who was sworn into office Tuesday.

Any R from Georgia/N.C.
Nunes
Jordan
Collins
Graham
Gowdy
Rand Paul
William Barr
Rudy Giuliani

Frighteningly Disgusting Unpatriotic Treasonous Trash

Nunes and Paul both Trump fondlers
Rand delivering secret messages between Putin and Trump

2016 Election Interference was a 9/11 Attack on my Country by Trump/GOP/Russia
Any citizens who still claim to be Republican after the last three years are beyond Vile or Nasty

Jeff Sessions needs Executed Lawfully for his child separation policy
Trump ^^^ Life imprisonment in solitary confinement. And his ass is sold to Mexican Mafia.

Republicans won't even allow the immigrant children to have Flu Shots ANNNND They arrested doctors who were protesting this HITLERESQUE display of Democracy. The doctors were going to pay out of their own pockets for the flu shots
Republicans told the doctors to (bleep) off and then arrested them
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:38 pm    Post subject:

If a person supports Nasty Vile dishonest Treasonous Trash what does that make them?
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:35 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
I’m still capable of an interested in a political science and issues debate. The difference is there’s no one left outside of fellow Democrats and Democrat leaning independents to do it with anymore. Like Mitch, the GOP has closed shop down to the lowest foot soldier on even the idea of what a fact is. Accusing me of nothing but partisanship is like the “no puppet, you’re the puppet” debate moment. Of course I’m a partisan. I admit it. And that’s the first, honest step to a real debate.

Omar, I am not trying to get under your skin....my honest perception is you have became an angry partisan. You continuously use nasty and vile descriptions of "Republicans"....not Trump or Mitch or Hannity....but "Republicans". Others have always made those ignorant comments in this thread, but you did not when I first began visiting this thread around 2014ish. I recall many times you making it known to me that you had mixed feelings on a partisan topic or you could at least see why someone thought a way you did not agree with at the time. I can't recall a conversation with you in this thread in the last 2-3 years where I did not clearly feel like a personal enemy.

I can't speak for other posters, but perhaps this is because of Trump? I'm an independent who usually votes Dem, but until recently I thought Republicans were regular people with different opinions. Seeing how many of them support a president whose general behavior is an affront to basic human decency and civility, who plainly knows nothing about government, law or history, who has nothing to offer except empty boasts, insults and lies, has me confused, frankly. It really makes no sense to me why anyone would think this is good. For me personally it has nothing to do with policy or Supreme Court justices or any of that, I just think it's a terrible sign for civilization to have such an ignorant, irresponsible, immature, immoral person in the most important position in the country. That stuff is all fine for reality TV, tabloids and stand-up comedy, not for the presidency. It's really just ridiculous.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:45 am    Post subject:

Bol nailed it.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:53 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Fair discussion is extremely rare in here whether you can admit it or not. Unfortunately, that’s the norm in our countries current state whether it be on tv, radio, or online and people on both sides of the aisle are at fault.

If you walk down the street and someone is an a-hole to you. They were are the problem

If you go through a whole day and everyone is an a-hole. Maybe YOU are the problem.

I don’t judge myself based on how I’m received in an Internet forum. In the real world, I’ve had many fair political discussions with people on both sides of the political spectrum.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:01 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
kikanga wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Fair discussion is extremely rare in here whether you can admit it or not. Unfortunately, that’s the norm in our countries current state whether it be on tv, radio, or online and people on both sides of the aisle are at fault.

If you walk down the street and someone is an a-hole to you. They were are the problem

If you go through a whole day and everyone is an a-hole. Maybe YOU are the problem.

I don’t judge myself based on how I’m received in an Internet forum. In the real world, I’ve had many fair political discussions with people on both sides of the political spectrum.

Fair enough.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:03 am    Post subject:

Rachel Maddow relayed a story from an upcoming book written by an expert on foreign policy about the last few years inside the Trump administration.

The story goes that early on when Trump was threatening North Korea, there was a high level meeting in the White House with military generals, experts on North Korea, etc. They built a large geographic model for him signifying where North and South Korea are, their proximity to one another and to Japan, etc. It was fully lit to accurately represent disbursement of electrical grids throughout the geographic area to show how it would look at night or from space.

Trump kept referring to a big dark area as an ocean. They told him, no sir, that's North Korea. He was confused. He asked them why it was so dark? They told him the North Korean gov't has never fully electrified their country and that those that have electricity are not allowed to use it at night. He again looked puzzled and apparently didn't believe the generals. When they finally convinced him that the "dark" area was indeed North Korea, he asked them WHY IT WAS SO CLOSE TO SOUTH KOREA! When they explained that was exactly why North Korea was such a threat to the South because they could literally launch missiles and take out the city of Seoul (25 million people in the city and surrounding metropolitan area). Trump said he had an answer to the problem. They needed to move. Again, the people in the room were confused and stunned. Move what? Trump barked that they needed to move Seoul further away out of danger. People thought maybe he was joking. But no, he repeated his command to "move them" and "go get it done."

That is a deeply stupid person who every sane person should feel frightened to have as President.

And it has nothing to do with "group think" or "partisanship" or "being angry." It has to do with COMMON SENSE.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:06 am    Post subject:

Day 2 of the Judiciary Committee Impeachment debate is starting. Can't wait to see the juvenile tactics employed by Republicans in the committee.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:10 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Wilt wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Wilt wrote:
Come on, there are more important things to do, like posting ad nauseam about WVU.

You are annoyed that I post about WVU athletics 1-2x a week in threads that focus on college sports?

I'm not "annoyed" by it. You can post about it as much as you want. But you find time to write about stuff no one cares about (face it, no one on this board except you cares about WVU athletics, and I wrote that partly because I wanted to see if you would react to it, and you did, unlike many other times when you ignored comments directed you in this thread that are actually about political issues), but you have a tendency to come to this political thread every once in a while, post provocative stuff, and then when people ask you questions or ask for clarification, you conveniently disappear.

And that would be relatively well and good except for the fact that adkindo all too often trashes this thread (along with his buddy AH) as a place where fair discussion can't be had and denigrates the regular participants in this thread as being unreasonable hacks.

It's so transparent and cowardly that it is pathetic.

It’s tough to acknowledge every single post that gets addressed towards you when you’re engaged with one poster and multiple others expect you to also engage with them. It’s time consuming enough to engage on a deep level with just one. You’re one whos views fall more in line with the consensus but for us who’s opinions don’t, it becomes beyond tiresome to try and respond to everybody who wants you to respond to them. There’s also been situations where people expect a response for posts that I didn’t believe deserved a response for whatever reason and I’m sure Adkindo has felt that way numerous times.

Fair discussion is extremely rare in here whether you can admit it or not. Unfortunately, that’s the norm in our countries current state whether it be on tv, radio, or online and people on both sides of the aisle are at fault. And no, this isn’t an undercover republican/Trump supporter perpetuating whataboutism as many will claim(hi mike). It’s the state of our political climate that is obvious to people willing to see that both sides are at fault in different ways.

Can you describe how discussion in this thread is "unfair" with examples?

Guess not. I guess this is yet more bull (bleep) posturing on your part, which shall be attributed to you, again, earned by you, again, and should be dismissed as such, always. Your victim card will not be honored.

Is there a timer that you guys set after asking a question?

I’ve answered this numerous times in the thread so I’m sorry if I don’t go into enough detail. I think many posters are disingenuous when engaging with others and intentionally misrepresent positions so they can create a position that is much easier attack than the position that is actually being taken.

Luckily, I didn’t ask for a victim card and I’m certainly not posturing. I think you have a false sense of relevance if you think I’m interested in that.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:13 am    Post subject:

Just how would this next "Civil War" break out, that Trump supporters keep threatening? Most of his supporters are concentrated in more rural, poorer states. Do they plan on jumping in their trucks and driving into major metro areas to engage in fighting?
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:16 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

And that would be relatively well and good except for the fact that adkindo all too often trashes this thread (along with his buddy AH) as a place where fair discussion can't be had and denigrates the regular participants in this thread as being unreasonable hacks.

It's so transparent and cowardly that it is pathetic.

It’s tough to acknowledge every single post that gets addressed towards you when you’re engaged with one poster and multiple others expect you to also engage with them. It’s time consuming enough to engage on a deep level with just one. You’re one whos views fall more in line with the consensus but for us who’s opinions don’t, it becomes beyond tiresome to try and respond to everybody who wants you to respond to them. There’s also been situations where people expect a response for posts that I didn’t believe deserved a response for whatever reason and I’m sure Adkindo has felt that way numerous times.

Fair discussion is extremely rare in here whether you can admit it or not. Unfortunately, that’s the norm in our countries current state whether it be on tv, radio, or online and people on both sides of the aisle are at fault. And no, this isn’t an undercover republican/Trump supporter perpetuating whataboutism as many will claim(hi mike). It’s the state of our political climate that is obvious to people willing to see that both sides are at fault in different ways.

Can you describe how discussion in this thread is "unfair" with examples?

Guess not. I guess this is yet more bull (bleep) posturing on your part, which shall be attributed to you, again, earned by you, again, and should be dismissed as such, always. Your victim card will not be honored.

Is there a timer that you guys set after asking a question?

I’ve answered this numerous times in the thread so I’m sorry if I don’t go into enough detail. I think many posters are disingenuous when engaging with others and intentionally misrepresent positions so they can create a position that is much easier attack than the position that is actually being taken.

Luckily, I didn’t ask for a victim card and I’m certainly not posturing. I think you have a false sense of relevance if you think I’m interested in that.

The second paragraph of your post is doing something very similar to what DMR described.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:22 am    Post subject:

Bol wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
I’m still capable of an interested in a political science and issues debate. The difference is there’s no one left outside of fellow Democrats and Democrat leaning independents to do it with anymore. Like Mitch, the GOP has closed shop down to the lowest foot soldier on even the idea of what a fact is. Accusing me of nothing but partisanship is like the “no puppet, you’re the puppet” debate moment. Of course I’m a partisan. I admit it. And that’s the first, honest step to a real debate.

Omar, I am not trying to get under your skin....my honest perception is you have became an angry partisan. You continuously use nasty and vile descriptions of "Republicans"....not Trump or Mitch or Hannity....but "Republicans". Others have always made those ignorant comments in this thread, but you did not when I first began visiting this thread around 2014ish. I recall many times you making it known to me that you had mixed feelings on a partisan topic or you could at least see why someone thought a way you did not agree with at the time. I can't recall a conversation with you in this thread in the last 2-3 years where I did not clearly feel like a personal enemy.

I can't speak for other posters, but perhaps this is because of Trump? I'm an independent who usually votes Dem, but until recently I thought Republicans were regular people with different opinions. Seeing how many of them support a president whose general behavior is an affront to basic human decency and civility, who plainly knows nothing about government, law or history, who has nothing to offer except empty boasts, insults and lies, has me confused, frankly. It really makes no sense to me why anyone would think this is good. For me personally it has nothing to do with policy or Supreme Court justices or any of that, I just think it's a terrible sign for civilization to have such an ignorant, irresponsible, immature, immoral person in the most important position in the country. That stuff is all fine for reality TV, tabloids and stand-up comedy, not for the presidency. It's really just ridiculous.

There are people who genuinely don’t care how he acts or behaves. They care about policy and the fact that they perceive he is facilitating a thriving economy. The best way to debate those people is argue that the economy will continue to do well without Trump more than lamenting the fact that Trump is a (bleep) person. I know people who didn’t vote for him in 2016 who will vote for him in 2020 because of the economy and because they don’t see a viable candidate making it out of the Democratic Party.
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:52 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Bol wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

There are people who genuinely don’t care how he acts or behaves. They care about policy and the fact that they perceive he is facilitating a thriving economy. The best way to debate those people is argue that the economy will continue to do well without Trump more than lamenting the fact that Trump is a (bleep) person. I know people who didn’t vote for him in 2016 who will vote for him in 2020 because of the economy and because they don’t see a viable candidate making it out of the Democratic Party.

Or that the economy is not as exceptional as we continually hear. The GDP, the single best indicator is below average, using post depression, post WW2, or even the the Reagan era and beyond. The jobs data is very good, but what is better, what occurred during Obama, when it went from 10% to 4.2% or under Trump, when it has gone from 4.2% to 3.6%? Last I checked, the earnings of the average American has increased less than the latter part of Obama's admin.

So, you've got an averagish economy, yet we've (but let's be real here, it is more they, our children) inherited tremendous debt as a result of the tax cut. And let's not forget that these cuts have a baked in tax increase for the middle class at the latter portion of life of the bill.

Living on the credit card is never good.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:02 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
Just how would this next "Civil War" break out, that Trump supporters keep threatening? Most of his supporters are concentrated in more rural, poorer states. Do they plan on jumping in their trucks and driving into major metro areas to engage in fighting?

Don't forget the MAGA BOMBER and all the Trump/MAGA spouting mass murderers he loves so much.

I know I'm an angry ass when it comes to comprehending the lawlessness of Republicans
Imagine my anger at least doubled and that is the average Trump supporter. AVG
Then there are the full fledged white nationalist people Trump intentionally supports
The Ammosexuals the Republicans cater to

Are there any mass shootings this year or in last three that weren't related to Trump's MAGA policies and "the way he speaks".
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:06 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:

What specifically about the economy is thriving under Trump that wasn't under Socialist President Obama? By most measures (which Trump used to think were garbage measurements) the economy either continued on the positive path that Obama set it on or hasn't even kept up with the rate of improvement as seen under Obama.

And of course the previous Republican president facilitated a Great Recession.

So, we know in reality it's not about the economy.

Unemployment

GDP Growth

Job Growth

Wage Growth

Median Household Income

Stock Market

National Deficit

Trade Deficit
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:07 am    Post subject:

Trump's economy is Trumpery
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trumpery
Definition of trumpery
1a : worthless nonsense
b : trivial or useless articles : JUNK

1.3 TRILLION DOLLARS spent with nowhere near enough coming in next year to pay for it

He has intentionally set the US up to fail and fail hard
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:23 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:

What specifically about the economy is thriving under Trump that wasn't under Socialist President Obama? By most measures (which Trump used to think were garbage measurements) the economy either continued on the positive path that Obama set it on or hasn't even kept up with the rate of improvement as seen under Obama.

Unemployment

GDP Growth

Job Growth

Wage Growth

Median Household Income

Stock Market

National Deficit

Trade Deficit

Recessions are cyclical, I don’t think it’s fair to put that on Bush although I was too young to follow politics back then. I think the fact we haven’t had one yet in Trumps presidency is a good thing as we are a few years overdue for one. Unemployment is at all time lows. Yes it’s continued the trend that began during Obama’s tenure but it’s tough to not give Trump any credit. He’s maintained the trend while surpassing those lows. It’s harder to continue to decrease unemployment the lower it goes yet he’s managed to do so. Median household income is up. The stock market is doing great. These are signs of a good economy. As I touched on earlier, Obama’s tenure was immediately after a recession which is a time you’d expect rapid growth. At the point we are at now, rapid growth wouldn’t generally be expected as we are approaching a recession not recovering from one.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:25 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Definition of trumpery

1.3 TRILLION DOLLARS spent with nowhere near enough coming in next year to pay for it

So historic unemployment rates(minorities included) are worthless? The median household income increasing is meaningless?

Yes, this is exactly what fair reasonable discussion looks like.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:46 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Recessions are cyclical, I don’t think it’s fair to put that on Bush although I was too young to follow politics back then.

Article from Josh Brown's website. Josh Brown is one of the most successful brokers who is a regular on CNBC.
Quote:
Every “Unified Republican Government” Ever Has Led to a Financial Crash

https://thereformedbroker.com/2016/12/13/every-unified-republican-government-ever-has-led-to-a-financial-crash/

Last edited by kikanga on Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:49 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:

Unemployment

GDP Growth

Job Growth

Wage Growth

Median Household Income

Stock Market

National Deficit

Trade Deficit

Recessions are cyclical, I don’t think it’s fair to put that on Bush although I was too young to follow politics back then. I think the fact we haven’t had one yet in Trumps presidency is a good thing as we are a few years overdue for one. Unemployment is at all time lows. Yes it’s continued the trend that began during Obama’s tenure but it’s tough to not give Trump any credit. He’s maintained the trend while surpassing those lows. It’s harder to continue to decrease unemployment the lower it goes yet he’s managed to do so. Median household income is up. The stock market is doing great. These are signs of a good economy. As I touched on earlier, Obama’s tenure was immediately after a recession which is a time you’d expect rapid growth. At the point we are at now, rapid growth wouldn’t generally be expected as we are approaching a recession not recovering from one.

First off, no, you don't just assume rapid growth after a recession. Not without policies. And thus far, growth has not been near what Trump promised.

Quote:
Over the 11 quarters since he was elected, U.S. real GDP has averaged 2.6% per year, not the 4%, 5% or even 6% that Trump vowed. By way of comparison, GDP averaged 2.4% over the final 16 quarters of Barack Obama’s presidency. All of the extra growth (and more) since 2017 was provided by a fiscal boost from tax cuts and spending increases as Republican lawmakers turned from austerity budgets under Obama to stimulus under Trump.

Trump's trade war has hurt America, not made us stronger and he is quite literally providing welfare to farmers because of it. The stock market is not doing better under Trump, than under Obama and it's way more volatile due to his trade war and public antics.

He hasn't made healthcare affordable. He hasn't improved our infrastructure. He's putting us more in debt than ever before.

So again, look deeper than your "it's the economy" claims. It's something else that Trump supporters like.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Underemployment Is the New Unemployment

Western countries are celebrating low joblessness, but much of the new work is precarious and part-time.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-09-26/unemployment-numbers-hide-the-effects-of-underemployment

Quote:
The average American is struggling to make ends meet each month, with 59% of U.S. adults saying they live paycheck to paycheck, according to a recent survey from Charles Schwab.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/08/14/paycheck-to-paycheck-most-americans-struggle-financially-survey-says/39940123/

Quote:
No robust wage growth occurred in the second quarter of 2019, according to the Q2 2019 PayScale Index. A slight uptick of 0.3% in nominal wages from Q1 and 2% from last year wasn't enough to raise workers' purchasing power, Payscale said in a statement. When Payscale factored in inflation, it found real wages fell by 0.8% compared to last quarter and only increased by 0.2% compared to last year. Real wages have decreased by 9.8% since 2006 if inflation is factored in, the index showed.

https://www.hrdive.com/news/payscale-nominal-wages-grow-real-wages-decline-in-q2-2019/559089/
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:12 am    Post subject:

Mainstream media and Twitter loses their collective minds because Louie Gohmert says the alleged whistleblowers name in his statement. The irony is he did not identify them as the alleged whistleblower, but the fact that everyone that has not been living under a rock for the last month already knows the name and can identify him within the statement illustrates how fictitious the outrage really is.....
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Mainstream media and Twitter loses their collective minds because Louie Gohmert says the alleged whistleblowers name in his statement. The irony is he did not identify them as the alleged whistleblower, but the fact that everyone that has not been living under a rock for the last month already knows the name and can identify him within the statement illustrates how fictitious the outrage really is.....

You think what Ghomert did is acceptable

You've watched movies and know who Carmelo is.
Snitches get stitches

Trump's team is a disgrace to any form of decency or honesty.

Witness Intimidation
But the call was "Beautiful/Perfect". Why is Pence now hiding his perfect call

Where is George Bush when needed. If you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear. Trump hired everything because his administration is the most transparent in history
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:21 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:

Unemployment

GDP Growth

Job Growth

Wage Growth

Median Household Income

Stock Market

National Deficit

Trade Deficit

First off, no, you don't just assume rapid growth after a recession. Not without policies. And thus far, growth has not been near what Trump promised.

Quote:
Over the 11 quarters since he was elected, U.S. real GDP has averaged 2.6% per year, not the 4%, 5% or even 6% that Trump vowed. By way of comparison, GDP averaged 2.4% over the final 16 quarters of Barack Obama’s presidency. All of the extra growth (and more) since 2017 was provided by a fiscal boost from tax cuts and spending increases as Republican lawmakers turned from austerity budgets under Obama to stimulus under Trump.

Trump's trade war has hurt America, not made us stronger and he is quite literally providing welfare to farmers because of it. The stock market is not doing better under Trump, than under Obama and it's way more volatile due to his trade war and public antics.

He hasn't made healthcare affordable. He hasn't improved our infrastructure. He's putting us more in debt than ever before.

So again, look deeper than your "it's the economy" claims. It's something else that Trump supporters like.

Sure, but it’s far easier to create rapid growth through policy directly after a recession than when we are approaching one which is my point. Trump promised things he knew he couldn’t deliver, hyperbole is his shtick.

The trade war has negatively impacted many farmers, that’s for sure. But I think it could have a positive long term impact on the country. The S&P hit an all time high today. Sure it’s a bit more volatile but it’s doing very well.

Some people like Trump for other reasons but to deny there are any who support him because of the economy is ignorant.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:22 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Definition of trumpery

So historic unemployment rates(minorities included) are worthless? The median household income increasing is meaningless?

Yes, this is exactly what fair reasonable discussion looks like.

Trump's team has been caught lying every minute of the day.

Where is 1.3 Trillion gonna come from? He's got to pay that back you know?

Farms
Trucking
Solar Energies
All failing and Farmers are losing their farms at the highest rates ever ..BUT that was the goal of the tariffs. Hurt America. You'll see

https://time.com/5736789/small-american-farmers-debt-crisis-extinction/
They're Trying to Wipe Us Off the Map.' Small American Farmers Are Nearing Extinction

BTW rational conversation with someone who trusts Trump's numbers game is not possible
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1855, 1856, 1857 ... 3669, 3670, 3671  Next
Page 1856 of 3671
Jump to: