THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2254, 2255, 2256 ... 3668, 3669, 3670  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:22 pm    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
I do like a good story.

When Utah Teacher Berated Fifth Grader For Having Two Dads, His Female Classmates Put A Stop To It.

Quote:
And so he said, “I’m thankful that I’m finally going to be adopted by my two dads.”

What he got from his mostly Mormon classmates were smiles. One girl patted his back. Another girl said, “Oh, how wonderful.”

But that good feeling was shut down immediately. According to those in his class, the teacher snapped.

“Why on earth would you be happy about that? That’s nothing to be thankful for.”

GREAT STORY!

Those little girls are Strong and so cool.
I needed a story like this. Thank you.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:01 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
ribeye wrote:
I do like a good story.

When Utah Teacher Berated Fifth Grader For Having Two Dads, His Female Classmates Put A Stop To It.

Quote:
And so he said, “I’m thankful that I’m finally going to be adopted by my two dads.”

What he got from his mostly Mormon classmates were smiles. One girl patted his back. Another girl said, “Oh, how wonderful.”

But that good feeling was shut down immediately. According to those in his class, the teacher snapped.

“Why on earth would you be happy about that? That’s nothing to be thankful for.”

GREAT STORY!

Those little girls are Strong and so cool.
I needed a story like this. Thank you.

I was impressed by Daniel van Amstel and the maturity he displayed . He was very well spoken and articulate.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:08 pm    Post subject:

From Camping To Dining Out: Here's How Experts Rate The Risks Of 14 Summer Activities
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Nevermind.

Last edited by kikanga on Sun May 24, 2020 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Russia's goal is to drive far left and moderate left people apart. And they attack both sides. Whenever anyone embraces a bot's commentary over one another's they win.

It's why I gave GF a fair listen. In the spirit of not being manipulated by a foreign power turning liberal and progressive Americans against one another. We actually have way more in common with each other than the bots want us to think.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:02 pm    Post subject:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warren-to-host-high-dollar-fundraiser-for-biden/ar-BB14vHwT?ocid=spartanntp

Quite the departure from her attack of Buttigieg for actually playing the political game, wouldn't you say? Of course I have no issue with Warren doing this now, but it just shows how unfair that attack was at the time.
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:04 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Russia's goal is to drive far left and moderate left people apart. And they attack both sides. Whenever anyone embraces a bot's commentary over one another's they win.

It's why I gave GF a fair listen. In the spirit of not being manipulated by a foreign power turning liberal and progressive Americans against one another. We actually have way more in common with each other than the bots want us to think.

Russia is about to be ravaged from Covid so lets see what happens
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:43 am    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Russia is about to be ravaged from Covid so lets see what happens

I personally went back a few months before the pandemic to read up on Putin. I've followed him a bit from afar off over the years. He's always wanting to put on an impenetrable front. He likes to think they're stronger, better, and more capable to deal with matters like a pandemic, than everyone else.

Whereas Trump won't wear a mask because it masks his insecurities, Putin used to love going shirtless to show his virility, masculinity, and any or "ty" he could. COVID-19 has humbled him.

This "invisible enemy" is literally and figuratively removing the masks of our great "leaders".
paymonM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 6:44 pm    Post subject:

Donna Brazile, a loyal member of the mainstream democratic party, making sure she holds on to her FOX news job:

Donna Brazile, the former interim Democratic National Committee chair, responded that she personally knows McEnany to be an “extraordinary person” but criticized the “combative” approach she’d taken in her new role.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/chris-matthews-kayleigh-mcenany-015510487.html
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject:

paymonM wrote:
Donna Brazile, a loyal member of the mainstream democratic party, making sure she holds on to her FOX news job:

Donna Brazile, the former interim Democratic National Committee chair, responded that she personally knows McEnany to be an “extraordinary person” but criticized the “combative” approach she’d taken in her new role.

I don't watch FoxNews. Think I'll start. My understanding is Donna's there to disagree with some of the pendants. Has anyone seen her on air at Fox?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
paymonM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:35 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
paymonM wrote:

I don't watch FoxNews. Think I'll start. My understanding is Donna's there to disagree with some of the pendants. Has anyone seen her on air at Fox?

she gets her paycheck from Fox News. She's clearly not there to rock the boat
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:02 pm    Post subject:

paymonM wrote:

She's become a sellout loser (maybe always was). More power to her in grifting right-wing morons for a steady six figures a year.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:45 pm    Post subject:

paymonM wrote:

Donna Brazile is a charlatan. She'd tell you, you look like Brad Pitt (if you paid her enough to say it). ZERO credibility.

The fact that Democrats are ashamed to be associated with her is the primary reason why Fox News signed her to a contract.

I'm tempted to bring up what it says about Bill Maher. The fact that he likes her and Michael Steele so much.

But I'll save my Maher tangents for another day.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 7:46 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
paymonM wrote:

You mean pundits? Because if she's arguing with lighting fixtures, I'm tuning in to see that!
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:04 am    Post subject:

Ann Coulter's been going off on The Don of late. Called him an actual re-tard yesterday. Is that old hack for her or is she jumping ship earlier than many of her cohorts?
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:12 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
paymonM wrote:

Just make sure you don't have any sharp objects around. I watch bits and pieces, but it usually takes only 30 seconds, and I mean that literally, before I feel like I'm about to bust a vessel.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:23 am    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
jodeke wrote:
paymonM wrote:

Just make sure you don't have any sharp objects around. I watch bits and pieces, but it usually takes only 30 seconds, and I mean that literally, before I feel like I'm about to bust a vessel.

Does she flip or is she the Donna of old?

ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:47 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
ribeye wrote:
jodeke wrote:
paymonM wrote:

Does she flip or is she the Donna of old?

I've only seen her a couple of times and she seemed pretty much the same, maybe more reserved. After her assistance to Hillary, I don't really pay much attention to her.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:53 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Ann Coulter's been going off on The Don of late. Called him an actual re-tard yesterday. Is that old hack for her or is she jumping ship earlier than many of her cohorts?

She’s always all over the place. Whatever gets the most controversy.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:57 am    Post subject:

Man, I miss life before the coronavirus. The Brooklyn coke parties where a European web designer/unpublished short story writer whose parents bought him a condo in Williamsburg rants about the evils of capitalism. You get to learn about how identity politics is used by the capitalist elite as a wedge against labor solidarity from a guy who's angry the Romani encampment near his parents' summer home might lower its property value. Can't wait for things to get back to normal in 2021.

Last edited by Baron Von Humongous on Mon May 25, 2020 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
XTC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:58 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:

Ann Coulter jumped ship during the border wall funding impasse and has been eviscerating him ever since. Even Drudge has turned, the headlines he’s been posting appear to telegraph his frustration with the inept orange clown.
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:02 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:

I don't think that Coulter is mad at Trump for being too wackadoodle, but for not being wackadoodle enough.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:07 am    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

I don't think that Coulter is mad at Trump for being too wackadoodle, but for not being wackadoodle enough.

Exactly
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
ribeye wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

Exactly

Damn!!! How much more wackadoodle can Frump get?

Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:23 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
ribeye wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

Exactly

Damn!!! How much more wackadoodle can Frump get?

Let’s hope we don’t have to find out
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2254, 2255, 2256 ... 3668, 3669, 3670  Next
Page 2255 of 3670
Jump to: