THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2363, 2364, 2365 ... 3668, 3669, 3670  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:01 am    Post subject:

I think the Mess this country is in now can be attributed to something greater than political party: Mental illness and lack of Empathy.
Joe Biden is Empathetically intelligent more than most people I know and (Ironically) the people who notice Biden "being slow or forgetful" do not possess Empathetic intelligence themselves.
Either that or mental illness which is why we are seeing more "Karen" public freakout videos on Youtube.
There's crazy on both sides, even though Repugnicon's are generally moron's and them taking away funding for mental illness dating back to Regan is prolly what got us here.

Surfitall
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:12 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
Surfitall wrote:
Ughhh...Biden is looking bad.

Sorry all, I kmow nobody wants to see or hear this, but ugh.

Uhh... You haven't seen his opponent in the past years have you?

Surfit's been dying to roll one another of those "Biden is incompetent" videos for months now.

I saw nothing whatsoever that is alarming there. It's not like he's a poor confused old man who doesn't know where he is. He immediately corrected himself. So he misspoke for a moment; means nothing to me. As for what he said about trusting the scientists, yeah, that's exactly what we should do, and I got what he said. He's saying, yes, I'm a politician, but I'm going by the scientists, so if you're listening to me, it's only because you should be listening to the scientists. In other words, he's not going to go off on his own and put his head in the sand.

Talk about grasping at straws! I mean, is Biden the sharpest person the Democrats could have put up? No, but he is what the primaries produced, and produced fairly, and what he lacks in sharpness he makes up for in a lot of other areas. I believe he's a good man and at this moment in time, losing is not an option. So he's not the perfect candidate. Whatever. Just get him elected and let's start to fix this mess, and hopefully he passes the baton to another Democratic president in 2024.

It’s less about what he said and more about how he is speaking and appearing that bothers me. The long pauses, the slack jaw, the frail look. I have seen these characteristics in other elderly people I’ve known, good people that I loved who have since passed away. Not what I want to see in my candidate (and he is my candidate) in such a critical election year.

I believe Trump is a threat to our republic and makes the world a much more dangerous place. I believe Trump also is clearly declining mentally, and that he is also a malignant narcissist, which is far more dangerous. Voting him out is literally going to be a life or death decision for many people thanks to his gross incompetence and mental illness. I’m just expressing my own nervousness that Biden’s apparent decline could hurt our chances in November. 90 days is still a long time. The die has been cast, there is no other option, he has my vote, losing is not an option...but damn I’m nervous. Everything has to go right in this election. Between Trump sabotaging the post office, to closing polling places in Democrat areas, to Russian interference, to the conservative Supreme Court, to who knows what other dirty tricks will unfold in this election, there is no margin for error here. This HAS to be a blowout.

I wish I could say that the confidence in here, that none of this matters, makes me worry less. It doesn’t...it’s just another thing to worry about.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:22 am    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
I think the Mess this country is in now can be attributed to something greater than political party: Mental illness and lack of Empathy.
Joe Biden is Empathetically intelligent more than most people I know and (Ironically) the people who notice Biden "being slow or forgetful" do not possess Empathetic intelligence themselves.
Either that or mental illness which is why we are seeing more "Karen" public freakout videos on Youtube.
There's crazy on both sides, even though Repugnicon's are generally moron's and them taking away funding for mental illness dating back to Regan is prolly what got us here.

I think the Republican party has morphed into a party populated by people who don't believe in science and facts, resent higher education, who are prone to believe in paranoid conspiracy theories, who are motivated by fear and grievance and particularly racial animosity. This seems to correlate with a defect in capacity to feel empathy for anyone who is not like them. And I think people who have emotional and psychological issues are more susceptible to succumb to this mindset. So I do believe there is a lot of mental illness on display in this country, particularly from the cult on the right.

(The above description of the Republican party was confirmed by David Korn's interview with a long-time GOP political strategist who admitted that those people who were once at the fringe of the party -- who used to be called wing nuts -- now mostly comprise the entirely of the party.)

Of course country-club Republicans (rich & educated) may have more of an ability to discern facts and are able to take advantage of the wing-nuts to enrich themselves in cold calculating fashion. For instance they know global warming is real but they don't care; they like getting tons of money from the oil industry so they shill for them at the expense of their own children's future planet. So they share the lack of empathy gene with the other side of the party.

But you know what other group is unable to feel empathy? Sociopaths.

But yes, if we had more and better universal coverage for mental health issues we'd all be a lot better off. But until we figure out how to get rid of mass brainwashing operations like Fox News and Qanon, we're walking against the wind.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:25 am    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
Surfitall wrote:

Surfit's been dying to roll one another of those "Biden is incompetent" videos for months now.

I saw nothing whatsoever that is alarming there. It's not like he's a poor confused old man who doesn't know where he is. He immediately corrected himself. So he misspoke for a moment; means nothing to me. As for what he said about trusting the scientists, yeah, that's exactly what we should do, and I got what he said. He's saying, yes, I'm a politician, but I'm going by the scientists, so if you're listening to me, it's only because you should be listening to the scientists. In other words, he's not going to go off on his own and put his head in the sand.

Talk about grasping at straws! I mean, is Biden the sharpest person the Democrats could have put up? No, but he is what the primaries produced, and produced fairly, and what he lacks in sharpness he makes up for in a lot of other areas. I believe he's a good man and at this moment in time, losing is not an option. So he's not the perfect candidate. Whatever. Just get him elected and let's start to fix this mess, and hopefully he passes the baton to another Democratic president in 2024.

It’s less about what he said and more about how he is speaking and appearing that bothers me. The long pauses, the slack jaw, the frail look. I have seen these characteristics in other elderly people I’ve known, good people that I loved who have since passed away. Not what I want to see in my candidate (and he is my candidate) in such a critical election year.

I believe Trump is a threat to our republic and makes the world a much more dangerous place. I believe Trump also is clearly declining mentally, and that he is also a malignant narcissist, which is far more dangerous. Voting him out is literally going to be a life or death decision for many people thanks to his gross incompetence and mental illness. I’m just expressing my own nervousness that Biden’s apparent decline could hurt our chances in November. 90 days is still a long time. The die has been cast, there is no other option, he has my vote, losing is not an option...but damn I’m nervous. Everything has to go right in this election. Between Trump sabotaging the post office, to closing polling places in Democrat areas, to Russian interference, to the conservative Supreme Court, to who knows what other dirty tricks will unfold in this election, there is no margin for error here. This HAS to be a blowout.

I wish I could say that the confidence in here, that none of this matters, makes me worry less. It doesn’t...it’s just another thing to worry about.

If he winds up pulling a William Henry Harrison, we'll have a capable successor. Not the first time. FDR was elected for his 4th term when he was dying and people knew it. They kept him in because WWII was raging. Then he died and Truman took over and people thought he was incompetent, but he turned out to be a very important President. He had the ability of speaking plain to Midwesterners, folks who wore overalls to work, and such. FDR didn't even talk to him and Truman told Stalin about the nuclear bomb and he realized that Stalin already knew about it before him. FDR didn't tell him. Still, we survived. And we've had situations where the First Lady was the de facto President. Wilson was debilitated and bedridden by a stroke and his wife Edith was an influential go-between. We survived. Nancy Reagan was a Berlin Wall to Ronnie's cabinet after he got shot and Donald T. Regan said she was a Dragon Lady before he got fired. We survived. This Biden has pauses thing is small fry stuff, Surf. I'm sure you realize that, too. You're not an idiot.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:10 am    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
Surfitall wrote:

With all due respect, people should be over this by now. Joe Biden hasn't changed since the debates. Yes, he's an older version of himself, but he's still himself. A decent, kind, empathetic, knowledgeable person with a wealth of experience and understanding of policy, governance and the way Congress and the Executive branch works. He has enormous foreign policy experience and relationships on the international stage.

This was all known two years ago and nothing has changed. When it became apparent he would win the nomination, it was incumbent upon everyone who wants to defeat Trump and Trumpism to come together and do everything possible to make sure Biden is elected. Period. The time for "thoughts and concerns" is passed. You have two choices - you can get on board and become part of the solution or keep focusing on the wrong thing and contribute to the problem.

2020 version of Biden >>>> 1 millions x better than 2020 version of Trump.

That's the only metric that should concern people.
delaluz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:23 am    Post subject:

Chef Linda

"if he wasn't born into wealth ..."

I think he could have been barker for a 3 card monte game.
Or maybe the partner in a ponzi scheme team who takes the perspective marks to a strip club.

Regarding asking God why trump got elected check out the article in psychology today https://tinyurl.com/y6cqsre8
The article seems like a good explanation why a lot of folks voted for trump.

ChefLinda wrote:
The illiterate fracking moron didn't know how to pronounce "Yosemite" and pronounced "yo-Semite."

video

If he wasn't born into wealth and been protected from the consequences of his actions for his entire adult life, he'd be a babbling homeless guy pushing a shopping cart.

If I could ask God one question it would be how did an immoral criminal psychopath ascend to the US presidency and con so many into supporting, defending and protecting him?

I suspect the answer includes the word Satan.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:24 am    Post subject:

A sign of the times.

Protest leader Bush ousts 20-year US Rep. Clay in Missouri

Quote:
Cori Bush, a onetime homeless woman who led protests following a white police officer’s fatal shooting of a Black 18-year-old in Ferguson, ousted longtime Rep. William Lacy Clay Tuesday in Missouri’s Democratic primary, ending a political dynasty that has spanned more than a half-century.

Bush’s victory came in a rematch of 2018, when she failed to capitalize on a national Democratic wave that favored political newcomers such as Bush’s friend, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

But this time around, Bush’s supporters said protests over the death of George Floyd in police custody in Minneapolis and outrage over racial injustice finally pushed her over the edge.

An emotional Bush, speaking to supporters while wearing a mask, said few people expected her to win.

“They counted us out,” she said. “They called me — I’m just the protester, I’m just the activist with no name, no title and no real money. That’s all they said that I was. But St. Louis showed up today.”

Bush’s campaign spokeswoman, Keenan Korth, said voters in the district were “galvanized.”

“They’re ready to turn the page on decades of failed leadership,” Korth said.

Bush, 44, also had backing from political action committee Justice Democrats and Fight Corporate Monopolies this election. She campaigned for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders during his presidential bid.

Bush’s primary win essentially guarantees her a seat in Congress representing the heavily Democratic St. Louis area.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:26 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Everything has to go right in this election.

A major part of "everything going right in this election" is refusing to spread GOP propaganda.

Biden is an old guy. His voters understand it and they're okay with it. But that's it, he's older and nothing about him being old will impact his performance as president. The only people constantly bringing it up - cynically, of course - are Trumpers and extreme BernieBros. And when you claim to be a reasonable progressive and then find yourself agreeing with Trumpers, that should tell you something.
Surfitall
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:33 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
Quote:

A major part of "everything going right in this election" is refusing to spread GOP propaganda.

Biden is an old guy. His voters understand it and they're okay with it. But that's it, he's older and nothing about him being old will impact his performance as president. The only people constantly bringing it up - cynically, of course - are Trumpers and extreme BernieBros. And when you claim to be a reasonable progressive and then find yourself agreeing with Trumpers, that should tell you something.

What should it tell me?
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:49 am    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
Wilt wrote:
Quote:

What should it tell me?

You're helping their cause, though you try to present it as innocently as you can.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:02 am    Post subject:

Axios says it's between Harris and Rice, according to their sources within the Biden campaign.

I heard somewhere else that Bass didn't help herself with the performance on Sunday talk shows.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:03 am    Post subject:

delaluz wrote:
Chef Linda

"if he wasn't born into wealth ..."

I think he could have been barker for a 3 card monte game.
Or maybe the partner in a ponzi scheme team who takes the perspective marks to a strip club.

Regarding asking God why trump got elected check out the article in psychology today https://tinyurl.com/y6cqsre8
The article seems like a good explanation why a lot of folks voted for trump.

ChefLinda wrote:
The illiterate fracking moron didn't know how to pronounce "Yosemite" and pronounced "yo-Semite."

video

If he wasn't born into wealth and been protected from the consequences of his actions for his entire adult life, he'd be a babbling homeless guy pushing a shopping cart.

If I could ask God one question it would be how did an immoral criminal psychopath ascend to the US presidency and con so many into supporting, defending and protecting him?

I suspect the answer includes the word Satan.

This is really directed to everyone who reacted to my initial post:

I understand the nuts and bolts of racism and Trump voters and the Republican party.

And I don't really "believe" or "not believe" in a God. It was more a rhetorical device.

But I do sincerely have a broader more existential question about humanity here. Basically the country I thought I lived in since birth is not the country I thought it was. Yes, I knew con-men existed, I knew the Republican party was immoral, I knew there was sexism and racism and bigotry. I knew there were people who believed in wild conspiracy theories.

What I didn't know was that there was an unseen coalescence and merging of these patterns that would manifest itself in mass delusion resulting in a third of the country forming a cult of stupidity that would bring our Democracy to the edge of extinction.

I know all the data points that led to this moment, but I don't really understand in how this could happen to the country I thought I knew, supposedly the shining example of Democracy and progress in the world.

We often wonder how Hitler took hold in Germany and how the "good people" stood by and let it happen. Well now we know. And my instinct is that it has something to do with the nature of evil. And I mean that in the truest sense of that word.

That's why Senators pretending they haven't heard Trump's latest dumb or dangerous tweet is more than politics. It is enabling evil in it's current manifestation (Trump) to thrive.

That is why people not wearing masks thus helping to kill their fellow citizens is more than stupidity, it's allowing evil. What's more evil than helping kill your neighbor or grandparent and not only not caring about that outcome, but proudly asserting your right to do it?

That is how anonymous militaristic stormtroopers could be sent to Portland to kidnap people off the streets and take them away in unmarked vans. Those are Nazi Gestapo tactics of the kind that went on for years before Hitler became the most grotesque version of himself.

Everyone who stays quiet or disengaged is part of the problem, IMO. I believe people need to see this as more than the sum of it's parts. This is not simply politics or racism at work here. This is what evil looks like.

(And it's not necessary to define evil solely in a Biblical sense. If we have a collective unconsciousness, and immorality -- or evil --- has infected a third of that consciousness, then we must fight with every ounce of our beings to keep it from spreading further.)
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:05 am    Post subject:

Biden's campaign just announced a $280 million(!) tv and digital ad buy in 15 states. It will feature Biden delivering the message.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:12 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
Axios says it's between Harris and Rice, according to their sources within the Biden campaign.

I heard somewhere else that Bass didn't help herself with the performance on Sunday talk shows.

I was hoping it would be those two. I didn't see Bass on the Sunday talk shows. I like her a lot as a Representative but she doesn't strike me as presidential material. Due to Biden's age, the VP candidate has to be Presidential material from the get go.
Surfitall
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:47 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
Surfitall wrote:
Wilt wrote:
Quote:

What should it tell me?

You're helping their cause, though you try to present it as innocently as you can.

But if his voters understand it and are ok with it, why would me expressing my nervousness about it change their vote? If they are ok with it, then there is nothing to worry about come Election Day. His voters will fall in line and vote for him no matter what. I’m an anybody but Trump voter...if everyone is like me, then we are in good shape. If that’s true, that puts me at ease.

On the other hand, if there is a very real danger that voters will change their vote because of those perceptions, then you can understand why it makes me nervous. It’s also why I included the caveat that a vote for Trump is far worse no matter what and explained why. (Just in case an undecided voter wanders onto a Lakers forum, into a thread about politics populated almost entirely by Democrats, and sees my note and then thinks, “Surf is right! I can’t vote for Biden!”.

I remember the 80’s, when Reagan famously said that he wouldn’t make his opponents youth and inexperience an issue in the campaign and it broke everyone in the crowd up, including Mondale. People were concerned about his age and mental acuity, and that moment put those concerns to rest (despite the fact that it was a legitimate concern). I wish for Biden to have a moment like that to put everyone at ease.
Surfitall
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:59 am    Post subject:

Another good one from The Lincoln Project:

Obama built it. Trump broke it. Biden will fix it.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1290998734906589184?s=20
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:04 am    Post subject:

Evidence of Trump campaign colluding for Kanye:

Quote:
Cameron Joseph @cam_joseph

A little update — The GOP lawyer who helped @kanyewest get on the ballot in Wisconsin is actively working for @realDonaldTrump's campaign. She's the lawyer of record in their lawsuit to try to get a @prioritiesUSA anti-Trump ad pulled. Original story:

link
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:05 am    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
Wilt wrote:
Surfitall wrote:
Wilt wrote:
Quote:

What should it tell me?

But if his voters understand it and are ok with it, why would me expressing my nervousness about it change their vote? If they are ok with it, then there is nothing to worry about come Election Day. His voters will fall in line and vote for him no matter what. I’m an anybody but Trump voter...if everyone is like me, then we are in good shape. If that’s true, that puts me at ease.

On the other hand, if there is a very real danger that voters will change their vote because of those perceptions, then you can understand why it makes me nervous. It’s also why I included the caveat that a vote for Trump is far worse no matter what and explained why. (Just in case an undecided voter wanders onto a Lakers forum, into a thread about politics populated almost entirely by Democrats, and sees my note and then thinks, “Surf is right! I can’t vote for Biden!”.

I remember the 80’s, when Reagan famously said that he wouldn’t make his opponents youth and inexperience an issue in the campaign and it broke everyone in the crowd up, including Mondale. People were concerned about his age and mental acuity, and that moment put those concerns to rest (despite the fact that it was a legitimate concern). I wish for Biden to have a moment like that to put everyone at ease.

You said that this has to be a blowout, that there's no margin for error. So if you really believe that, then spreading GOP propaganda is not productive. We need every potential vote we can get, and that includes BernieBros, Republicans, independents, who might fall for this dementia nonsense if it keeps getting repeated. Yes, Biden's voters, those who supported him in the primary and those support him now, have no problem with his age. But I want his support to increase to historic levels, and that includes people who are looking for any reason not to turn out and vote.

So again, spreading GOP propaganda - disguised as your "nervousness" - is not helpful.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:13 am    Post subject:

Do you know how many email scare stories and bogus Clinton foundation stories were posted here by "our side" in 2016? If it helped Trump win because people stayed home, or concluded "they are both the same" then shame on us. Same this time.

Biden's mental health is a non story. He is lucid, functional, rational and capable. He is an older version of the person he has always been, but that's it.

Trump's mental health is an ongoing issue because he is delusional, incompetent, confused, chaotic and incoherent.

When you run with the "both guys are old and senile" talking point, then you are giving Trump an edge because you are taking his very real cognitive decline off the table by having them "cancel" each other out.

THIS IS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE RUSSIAN PLAYBOOK. Just know that if you help them do that, you are as much their puppet as Trump.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:24 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
Surfitall wrote:

Exactly. And contrast that with "Person. Woman. Man. Camera . . . TV!", "YO-Semite" or even "There's an old saying in Tennessee . . . I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee. . .

There's nothing in that video that just about everyone who has spoken in public hasn't experienced at some point.

Meanwhile we have a POtuS who can't get through a sentence without one of them. But yeah, let's make a big deal about Biden doing it.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:28 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:

I think the Republican party has morphed into a party populated by people who don't believe in science and facts, resent higher education, who are prone to believe in paranoid conspiracy theories, who are motivated by fear and grievance and particularly racial animosity. This seems to correlate with a defect in capacity to feel empathy for anyone who is not like them. And I think people who have emotional and psychological issues are more susceptible to succumb to this mindset. So I do believe there is a lot of mental illness on display in this country, particularly from the cult on the right.

(The above description of the Republican party was confirmed by David Korn's interview with a long-time GOP political strategist who admitted that those people who were once at the fringe of the party -- who used to be called wing nuts -- now mostly comprise the entirely of the party.)

Of course country-club Republicans (rich & educated) may have more of an ability to discern facts and are able to take advantage of the wing-nuts to enrich themselves in cold calculating fashion. For instance they know global warming is real but they don't care; they like getting tons of money from the oil industry so they shill for them at the expense of their own children's future planet. So they share the lack of empathy gene with the other side of the party.

But yes, if we had more and better universal coverage for mental health issues we'd all be a lot better off. But until we figure out how to get rid of mass brainwashing operations like Fox News and Qanon, we're walking against the wind.

The real issue is that a large segment of the party understand science and facts, but they willfully ignore them and misrepresent them in order to satisfy and further their agenda. That's what makes it all so insidious.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:

The real issue is that a large segment of the party understand science and facts, but they willfully ignore them and misrepresent them in order to satisfy and further their agenda. That's what makes it all so insidious.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:35 am    Post subject:

Joe Biden would never act this way in a million years. So let's not start both-siding their ages and mental acuity.

Quote:
Jim Acosta @Acosta

A source familiar with Trump’s Tuesday Oval Office meeting with his coronavirus task force said the president is still not demonstrating that he has a firm grasp of the severity of the pandemic in the US.

“He still doesn’t get it,” the source said. “He does not get it.”

As some members of the task force tried to stress the dire nature of the situation to the president during the meeting, the source said Trump repeatedly attempted to change the subject.

“He starts talking about something else,” the source said.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:35 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
Quote:

Thank you. Sums it up perfectly. While it's been said before, some people refuse to get, and follow, that simple thing.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:43 am    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
Wilt wrote:
Surfitall wrote:
Wilt wrote:
Quote:

What should it tell me?

And that's exactly why helping to instill and further that perception is counter productive. It's not rocket science, and as npz said, "you're not an idiot".
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2363, 2364, 2365 ... 3668, 3669, 3670  Next
Page 2364 of 3670
Jump to: