THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2970, 2971, 2972 ... 3654, 3655, 3656  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:46 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
A primer on a lot of the symbols, patches, flags etc. during the insurrection.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1350849045946900481?s=21

Yeah, just disaffected white middle classers who've been overlooked and who are struggling in this economy, but can afford trux, plane tix, and boats. NOT a group of white supremacists, cmon, how can you say that? These are just average citizens expressing their viewpoints. Special people.

The disaffected middle class trope needs to go. Seems like every one of those faahkz are affiliated with some criminal gang or another.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:46 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

I would've seen the value of Adderalls as a teen to pull all nighters and/or to simply keep focused while studying

I've only tried it a few times, each while playing golf. I'll say this, when it comes to the focus part, that drug delivers.

I have too, I knew someone w/ a script who didn't take them for the same reasons as mine. We're talking about 15 totes. I never got close to "needing" them to function although in the morning, they're nooyce, I'll give you that. It's the evening that sucks cus you can't shut off.

It took a couple of them to have a discernable effect, but it was definitely there and I was very curious about it being that I've never tried that before and I saw all the news stories about college kids using it. I wanted to see if the hype was real. One of the first few times I took it, I remember I was going on n on transferring Laker content off of VHS tapes, setting up VCRs w/ cable combos and cleaning the heads and all that crap, which I normally hate doing. It was like Limitless, but while hooking up VCRs.

Last edited by non-player zealot on Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:46 pm    Post subject:

I wonder how many Trump lurkers in this thread went to, or took part in the Capitol riot/coup/siege?
Would be pretty sad if any did.

Would make their Laker related takes suspect to me
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:00 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
...I remember I was going on n on transferring Laker content off of VHS tapes, setting up VCRs w/ cable combos and cleaning the heads and all that crap, which I normally hate doing. It was like Limitless, but while hooking up VCRs.

When I was about 19 and "speeding" regularly, I went to my friend's house (where I used to party). I get there, and his brother's friend was sitting in the driveway--with engine parts scattered all around him: the whole motor. When he was asked when he'd be done "fixing" his car, he said he didn't know...and wanted to know why he was asked. He was told that it was about 3:30 PM, and my friend's mom (the owner of the house) would be home in about an hour.

I left within two minutes of hearing that.

I've done similarly "spun" things in my life as a Methican.

ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:15 pm    Post subject:

This is crazy - can't believe this is happening in America.

Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Defense officials tell AP they fear possible inside attack at inauguration, will have National Guard troops vetted.

FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack

Quote:
U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

The massive undertaking reflects the extraordinary security concerns that have gripped Washington following the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters. And it underscores fears that some of the very people assigned to protect the city over the next several days could present a threat to the incoming president and other VIPs in attendance.

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told The Associated Press on Sunday that officials are conscious of the potential threat, and he warned commanders to be on the lookout for any problems within their ranks as the inauguration approaches. So far, however, he and other leaders say they have seen no evidence of any threats, and officials said the vetting hadn’t flagged any issues that they were aware of.

”We’re continually going through the process, and taking second, third looks at every one of the individuals assigned to this operation,” McCarthy said in an interview after he and other military leaders went through an exhaustive, three-hour security drill in preparation for Wednesday’s inauguration. He said Guard members are also getting training on how to identify potential insider threats.

About 25,000 members of the National Guard are streaming into Washington from across the country — at least two and a half times the number for previous inaugurals. And while the military routinely reviews service members for extremist connections, the FBI screening is in addition to any previous monitoring
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:21 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
...I remember I was going on n on transferring Laker content off of VHS tapes, setting up VCRs w/ cable combos and cleaning the heads and all that crap, which I normally hate doing. It was like Limitless, but while hooking up VCRs.

When I was about 19 and "speeding" regularly, I went to my friend's house (where I used to party). I get there, and his brother's friend was sitting in the driveway--with engine parts scattered all around him: the whole motor. When he was asked when he'd be done "fixing" his car, he said he didn't know...and wanted to know why he was asked. He was told that it was about 3:30 PM, and my friend's mom (the owner of the house) would be home in about an hour.

I left within two minutes of hearing that.

I've done similarly "spun" things in my life as a Methican.

I used to work w/ clientele who were mostly users and I've heard all the stories. One said he liked speeding because he could (fastidiously) clean while on it and do other stuff that sucked while NOT being on anything. Addies were OK, but the dangerous one for me was Vikes. Only about a dozen years ago, I didn't know shinola about anything like that and I had a badly infected tooth that was pulsing. My parents both got a load of opiates back then as was normal until the bubble popped. I got about 10-12 Norcos and asked what they were. Distinctly remember asking, "What are these?" and I took 2 and in about 30 mins it occured to me, "Maaaaan, I feel GOOD!" The euphoria was excellent, never felt that feeling in my life. I instantly realized why they were such a prob if they felt like that. I thought they would always produce that effect at the time, tho.

I was as virginal as you could get and still am, tbh. Never drank/smoke, never been drunk in my life for e.g.. I had a horrific case of Swimmer's ear in 98 and I just rode it out w/ hot packs on my ear trying to fall asleep. That sh was an ordeal. Doc at the clinic I finally went to asked why I didn't come in earlier and said, "I've had grown men in here crying because of ear infections." It was because I didn't know anything about pain pills other than from news stories. I don't even think he wrote me a script for pain because I didn't think to ask. I would do the same at dentists, being unknowingly stupid and not asking for pain meds no matter HOW effin bad my tooth was pounding.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:31 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
This is crazy - can't believe this is happening in America.

Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Defense officials tell AP they fear possible inside attack at inauguration, will have National Guard troops vetted.

FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack

Quote:
U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

The massive undertaking reflects the extraordinary security concerns that have gripped Washington following the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters. And it underscores fears that some of the very people assigned to protect the city over the next several days could present a threat to the incoming president and other VIPs in attendance.

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told The Associated Press on Sunday that officials are conscious of the potential threat, and he warned commanders to be on the lookout for any problems within their ranks as the inauguration approaches. So far, however, he and other leaders say they have seen no evidence of any threats, and officials said the vetting hadn’t flagged any issues that they were aware of.

”We’re continually going through the process, and taking second, third looks at every one of the individuals assigned to this operation,” McCarthy said in an interview after he and other military leaders went through an exhaustive, three-hour security drill in preparation for Wednesday’s inauguration. He said Guard members are also getting training on how to identify potential insider threats.

About 25,000 members of the National Guard are streaming into Washington from across the country — at least two and a half times the number for previous inaugurals. And while the military routinely reviews service members for extremist connections, the FBI screening is in addition to any previous monitoring

And I repeat . . . the idea of having an outdoor, large scale ceremony is total lunacy.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
I guess it beat mending sails or rowing.

I think he did that in the Battle of Actium.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:15 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
I had a high entrance score. I was one of 4 Blacks on the bridge. There was a quartermaster, a signalman, an electronic technician. I was the fourth in the radio shack. I sent and received morse code, repaired transmitters, and receivers. I had a secret clearance.

That's awesome, but if you are going to regale us with your tales as seaman, we want to hear about what it was like on the Ark.

Got preferential treatment. I was the only Black on the Ark.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:10 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
I wasn't surprised that LE participated in the storming of the capitol. I'm disturbed by veteran participation.

I knew there was prejudice in the services I didn't think it was as widespread as is being reported.

When I joined the navy they were just beginning to breakdown racial barriers.

Most Blacks were gunners mates, boatswain mates, cooks, boilermen, rates that maintained the ship, such as painting, working in the hot boiler rooms, rates that called for no brains.

I had a high entrance score. I was one of 4 Blacks on the bridge. There was a quartermaster, a signalman, an electronic technician. I was the fourth in the radio shack. I sent and received morse code, repaired transmitters, and receivers. I had a secret clearance.

It's disturbing that racism still exists in the armed forces.

I guess it beat mending sails or rowing.

I don't think you're a Biblical scholar so let me school you. The ark had no sails or oars.

God said to Noah;

Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch. And this is how you shall make it: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. You shall make a window for the ark, and you shall finish it to a cubit from above; and set the door of the ark in its side. You shall make it with lower, second, and third decks. (Genesis 6:14–16)

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:05 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
DancingBarry wrote:
trmiv wrote:
The Washington post put together a great timeline of what happened at the Capitol with footage. It’s really easy to see why that woman was shot when you see the context of what was happening at the time.

Yep. They had to hold the line right there or the insurrectionists would have had themselves some members of Congress. Shocking how long they were still in the House chamber after the breach. Had they been unable to find safe passage a lot more bullets would have been fired and a lot of insurrectionists would have died. You could have had 40-50 people dead if they were cornered and had to start taking more people out. Trump is lucky there is not a massive amount of blood staining the capitol floors.

I thought the evac of the floor waited too long. When Pence and Pelosi left why didn't the rest leave? Continuing with the count seemed to me bravado.

They actually didn’t leave, they were taken to a nearby location within the complex. The others left afterward as soon as they could clear a path.

I meant leave the House chamber floor where the certification tally was held. I thought they should have left the room at the same time Pelosi and Pence did. A safer path and location were likely available at that time. As I said I thought continuing to certify instead of leaving was a bit bravado.

DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:03 pm    Post subject:

Love these headlines on Fox News site:

There's as much to learn from Trump's success as his disgrace

Why Democrats demonize good Republicans, too

It's like, how can we spin this positively?

Then there's this headline, I'd just like to see more of:

Pro-Trump mom punched at rally lost her job, fears she can't get re-hired 'I DID NOTHING WRONG'
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:58 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:

Pro-Trump mom punched at rally lost her job, fears she can't get re-hired 'I DID NOTHING WRONG'

Sista Girl got a mean straight right cross. LINK

SACKED OVER SMACK Black security guard FIRED for punching MAGA mom who was shamed by her BLM-backing daughter as she claims self-defense
Laura Gesualdi-Gilmore

LINK

Quote:
Ashanti Smith, a black security guard, was captured on film punching Therese Duke, a white mom, in the face after Duke tried to grab Smith's phone.

Quote:
Smith set a goal of raising $85,000, which she had already surpassed by far.

As of Thursday night, the GoFundMe page had raised a total of more than $187,000.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:02 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
What Parler Saw During the Attack on the Capitol

Quote:
As supporters of President Donald Trump took part in a violent riot at the Capitol, users of the social media service Parler posted videos of themselves and others joining the fray. ProPublica reviewed thousands of videos uploaded publicly to the service that were archived by a programmer before Parler was taken offline by its web host. Below is a collection of more than 500 videos that ProPublica determined were taken during the events of Jan. 6 and were relevant and newsworthy. Taken together, they provide one of the most comprehensive records of a dark event in American history through the eyes of those who took part.

This is an amazing link. Thanks for posting it. Mind already blown just skimming randomly. What great work by propublica again. I saw one where there are a bunch of police in the middle outside somewhere. Loser just walks up amidst the loser sea, and pepper sprays or something in a stream sprays an officer who just turns around to his officer group. The loser guy just moves back no rush. Other losers just sort of shuffle around. Incredible. No other officers even disengage from the bunch to address. They must have feared for their lives by numbers and been unarmed. I can't see any other explanation.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:04 pm    Post subject:

FBI investigates tip that a woman possibly stole a laptop from Pelosi's office to potentially sell it to Russia

The implications of this are staggering . . .
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:08 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DancingBarry wrote:

Sista Girl got a mean straight right cross. LINK

SACKED OVER SMACK Black security guard FIRED for punching MAGA mom who was shamed by her BLM-backing daughter as she claims self-defense
Laura Gesualdi-Gilmore

LINK

Quote:
Ashanti Smith, a black security guard, was captured on film punching Therese Duke, a white mom, in the face after Duke tried to grab Smith's phone.

Reports at the time (and according to her daughter, who was the one who ID'd her) were that she was in a group harassing the black woman. I'm pretty sure it was posted here several days ago.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:18 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
FBI investigates tip that a woman possibly stole a laptop from Pelosi's office to potentially sell it to Russia

Someone from Pelosi’s staff said the laptop was used for presentations and doesn’t have anything important in it. Also I’d be shocked if the disk wasn’t encrypted. Disk encryption software is pretty much standard any government agency, places that do work for the government and pretty much most companies nowadays.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:24 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Uggz. At least Ashanti is in the right career field, but the other one being a nurse?! When I read that, I closed my eyes tight and wanted to put my hands over my face. Nurse is also lucky Ashanti only clipped her schnaaz because she probably could've broken a nose that big quite easily with a clean shot. The fuh is WRoWnG!1!1.. !. with these momos?! Nurses, now. Someone who's supposed to be caring and helpful aligning w/ white supremacist groups (which is all they are, there are no average poor white citizenry who are concerned about the way their government handles its affairs.) Effin idiot.

I'm really not 100 about whether these Fs should be cancelled to the extent of losing their employment. Part of me wants it so because it's the only way to hurt them, but this idiot got a 1-piece which could've been enough of a punishment. Then again, the devil on my left shoulder is chuckling at her losing her sh. Hard to want to be civil towards these rubes, really. Then again, I'm not really a fan of cancelling by occupation, at least in theory. The punchee may be a good nurse for all I know. Maybe she should be fired for poor performance if that's the case instead of this. People can change, too. It's like cancelling out Paula Deen, who is essentially at core a decent person who helped on hunger drives for poor folk before whatever she did to get cancelled. Oprah had her on her show before whatever it was that she did. Did Paula Deen really need to go? Did someone like her NOT have the capacity to realize and work to overcome her prejudices? Things like that bug me, too.

You said "Sistah", as in that song from Color Purple. That scene reminded me of the one where Oprah punched the white guy and everyone instantly mobbed her. When she balled up her fist to hit that guy, Fishburne said, "NOOOOOW!" Looked like this to a degree. Iirc, Spielberg supposedly didn't tell her how the other actors were gonna treat her and she claimed she was actually in that space in her head. Very powerful performance by her.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject:

The media is reporting DHS should be concentrating on the White supremacy threat and how it's a danger in America. I remember a Captial insurrection participant saying if it had come to a gun battle they would have lost.

Personally, I'm not worried. Biden has the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp, and brass knuckles on his side.

TIME LEFT UNTIL TRUMP LEAVES OFFICE

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:40 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
The media is reporting DHS should be concentrating on the White supremacy threat and how it's a danger in America. I remember a Captial insurrection participant saying if it had come to a gun battle they would have lost.

Personally, I'm not worried. Biden has the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp, and brass knuckles on his side.

Dealing w/ the hidden problem that we have all seen with our own eyes is gonna be dice-ier than if they were Muslims or African-Americans. Obviously. These groups here showed their true colors. The problem is that they're predominantly white men, so it's hard for the media and politicians to demonize them to the extent they could for other groups. They just pretend it's not a real threat, even after Jan 6. Thankful that we have Biden and Harris in just 2 more daze. Maybe we can bring the temp down to where these cocka-roaches scurry back into the shadows.
paymonM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:11 pm    Post subject:

this is how he plans to do business in Florida

https://www.yahoo.com/news/influential-palm-beach-eye-doctor-143628061.html

An 'influential' Palm Beach eye doctor is reportedly on Trump's clemency list

"One name expected to be on Trump's clemency list is Dr. Salomon Melgen, an eye doctor in Palm Beach, Florida, sentenced to 17 years in prison for health-care fraud. CNN reports some Trump allies were surprised to see Melgen's name on the list, but notes that "Melgen is seen as a wealthy and influential figure in south Florida," where Trump apparently plans to live after leaving Washington.

"Everything is a transaction," one source told CNN. "He likes pardons because it is unilateral. And he likes doing favors for people he thinks will owe him."
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:13 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
DancingBarry wrote:
trmiv wrote:
The Washington post put together a great timeline of what happened at the Capitol with footage. It’s really easy to see why that woman was shot when you see the context of what was happening at the time.

Yep. They had to hold the line right there or the insurrectionists would have had themselves some members of Congress. Shocking how long they were still in the House chamber after the breach. Had they been unable to find safe passage a lot more bullets would have been fired and a lot of insurrectionists would have died. You could have had 40-50 people dead if they were cornered and had to start taking more people out. Trump is lucky there is not a massive amount of blood staining the capitol floors.

I thought the evac of the floor waited too long. When Pence and Pelosi left why didn't the rest leave? Continuing with the count seemed to me bravado.

They actually didn’t leave, they were taken to a nearby location within the complex. The others left afterward as soon as they could clear a path.

I meant leave the House chamber floor where the certification tally was held. I thought they should have left the room at the same time Pelosi and Pence did. A safer path and location were likely available at that time. As I said I thought continuing to certify instead of leaving was a bit bravado.

They quit certifying when Pelosi left. I think it just took some time to arrange to securely move a larger number of people.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:14 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Dealing w/ the hidden problem that we have all seen with our own eyes is gonna be dice-ier than if they were Muslims or African-Americans. Obviously. These groups here showed their true colors. The problem is that they're predominantly white men, so it's hard for the media and politicians to demonize them to the extent they could for other groups. They just pretend it's not a real threat, even after Jan 6. Thankful that we have Biden and Harris in just 2 more daze. Maybe we can bring the temp down to where these cocka-roaches scurry back into the shadows.

The bold green is the problem. It's not that they can't, it's that they don't to any great extent. They print articles that demonize groups of color. They should give equal printing to White supremacists groups. Illuminate the great threat they are.

White supremacists groups should be added to the groups of threats to security. They should be listed, logged, and surveilled. They're more a danger to the country than groups of color.

Last I looked white was a color.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:29 pm    Post subject:

Misinformation dropped dramatically the week after Twitter banned Trump

LINK

Quote:
Online misinformation about election fraud plunged 73 percent after several social media sites suspended President Donald Trump and key allies last week, research firm Zignal Labs has found, underscoring the power of tech companies to limit the falsehoods poisoning public debate when they act aggressively.

Quote:
The president and his supporters also have lost accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, Spotify, Shopify and others. Facebook called its suspension “indefinite” but left open the possibility Trump’s account could later be restored.

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:31 pm    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Someone from Pelosi’s staff said the laptop was used for presentations and doesn’t have anything important in it. Also I’d be shocked if the disk wasn’t encrypted. Disk encryption software is pretty much standard any government agency, places that do work for the government and pretty much most companies nowadays.

The point is, regardless of what was on the laptop and whether or not she was successful and getting it into the hands of the Russians, it opens up a Pandora's Box of disinformation. As some put it far better than I could elsewhere said:

Let me explain what she did first.

Williams didn't just fail at selling intelligence. She created an opening for the SVR, GRU, Iran, North Korea, and any other enemy of our country smart enough to forge a document.

Those are not harmless "alternative facts" that go on Page 12 of the newspaper's Weird News section next to the waterskiing squirrel story, not anymore. Alternative facts created an alternative America that just declared war on us and stormed our Capitol twelve days ago. This is deadly serious now.
Nothing stops Russia, right now, from forging a document on official Congressional letterhead that says Pelosi and Schumer are cannibal vampire alien Communists, releasing it through RT.com and Sputnik, getting Rudy Giuliani, Dan Bongino and Ali Alexander to push it, and tilting over a non-trivial portion of America into full delusionality. They have done exactly that, multiple times, in the past four years; this is actually the meme distribution pathway that Hunter Biden stories took during the fall of 2020.

Now, they'll say it came from the Capitol insurrection, and people will believe them. All that one of our enemies has to do is make up some fake document, claim they got it from the insurrectionists and rioters and traitors and simple morons in the Capitol on January 6th, and about 33% of America will believe it if they see it in the Epoch Times or Breitbart.

goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2970, 2971, 2972 ... 3654, 3655, 3656  Next
Page 2971 of 3656
Jump to: