THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 435, 436, 437 ... 3669, 3670, 3671  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Folks writing dissertations in the comments...I really need for you mothersuckers to get some cliff notes training. All this longwinded-ness to say something you can say in 140 characters or less is ridiculous!!
this aint twitter and most of my stuff is copy and paste information. to make sure LLrule is not confused and thinks I'm giving an opinion. nope. I'm giving facts as they actually are.

I visit anandtech political forums and there are a couple of these types who can paste walls of uselessness
Talking pts (bleep) into their skulls and then vomited all over our screens

Good posters over there...for some more sane logic based viewpoints like we keep here

you visit P&N at anandtech? I’ve been an anandtech member for a long time (1999). Never really posted in P&N though usually stick to off topic and th tech forums. I rarely post anymore though at all over there. Didn’t know any fellow LGers were over there!
Roon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject:

Holy crap batman, how did the joker steal brevity?

We all get a little carried away sometimes, but dang. A great writer is or has a great editor.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject:

This is a decent and compassionate Republican. Thank you Senator Collins.

Quote:
I want to work w/ my GOP & Dem colleagues to fix the flaws in ACA. CBO analysis shows Senate bill won't do it. I will vote no on mtp. 1/3

Quote:
CBO says 22 million people lose insurance; Medicaid cuts hurt most vulnerable Americans; access to healthcare in rural areas threatened. 2/3

Quote:
Senate bill doesn't fix ACA problems for rural Maine. Our hospitals are already struggling. 1 in 5 Mainers are on Medicaid. 3/3

https://twitter.com/SenatorCollins/status/879471862694256641
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Folks writing dissertations in the comments...I really need for you mothersuckers to get some cliff notes training. All this longwinded-ness to say something you can say in 140 characters or less is ridiculous!!
this aint twitter and most of my stuff is copy and paste information. to make sure LLrule is not confused and thinks I'm giving an opinion. nope. I'm giving facts as they actually are.

I visit anandtech political forums and there are a couple of these types who can paste walls of uselessness
Talking pts (bleep) into their skulls and then vomited all over our screens

Good posters over there...for some more sane logic based viewpoints like we keep here

you visit P&N at anandtech? I’ve been an anandtech member for a long time (1999). Never really posted in P&N though usually stick to off topic and th tech forums. I rarely post anymore though at all over there. Didn’t know any fellow LGers were over there!

Yep. I was there forever too
Obviously Like Trey. Lol i got banned

I guess I really do get overly consumed by situations that seem unjust or events where people argue about topics regarding humans dying without thinking deeper.. anyhow

P&N is a rough bunch sometimes..
Off-Topic is always fresh.
I started there back in 2000 from buying and selling pc parts to temporarily becoming a successful software salesman. I used to scan Craigslist USA for Microsoft and Adobe software.. was very profitable but the market started shrinking fast with the expansion of high speed internet. ^^^ saying that about high speed internet made me think of Jodeke

I myself was born at least 10 years before
Internet
Cell Phone
PC Computers
Microwaves
Had 3-4 channels of tv til I was around 12-13 then I quit watching anyways.

Trip..just reminded me to lookup my Heatware account. I almost joined the TrollHunters long ago.. https://www.heatware.com/u/6056/to
Got one of those?
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Kyle Griffin‏Verified account @kylegriffin1

WASHINGTON (AP) — Lacking votes, Senate GOP leaders abruptly delay vote on health care bill until after July 4th recess.

Time for people to confront their Senators when they are home for July 4th break.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Quote:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Lacking votes, Senate GOP leaders abruptly delay vote on health care bill until after July 4th recess.

Time for people to confront their Senators when they are home for July 4th break.

Aww. How cute. You think they're actually going to be accessible!
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Quote:

That's exactly what they didn't want. They wanted to get this done so they could avoid the town halls altogether and do what they normally do on recess which is NOTHING!!!
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Quote:

Groups can still picket their offices, flood their phone lines, stage die-ins, draw TV cameras and mock their GOP Senator for being afraid to face them and for trying to kill their own constituents.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Quote:

Groups can still picket their offices, flood their phone lines, stage die-ins, draw TV cameras and mock their GOP Senator for being afraid to face them and for trying to kill their own constituents.

Maybe some of them will be at hometown 4th parades or BBQs too.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject:

Trump meeting with 50 out of 52 Republicans to discuss the health care bill. No Democrats in the discussion. Asked the press to leave the room. SMH

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Trump meeting with 50 out of 52 Republicans to discuss the health care bill. No Democrats in the discussion. Asked the press to leave the room. SMH

got a link?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
jodeke wrote:

got a link?

No, heard it watching MSNBC Deadline: White House. I'll look for one.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject:

Anyone see the Project Veritas video? I see Everyone on twitter blowing up CNNs account about it?
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Quote:

Is it against the law to picket in front of their homes and at every function these people go to?

Our country ... not theirs
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Freddie Buckets wrote:
Anyone see the Project Veritas video? I see Everyone on twitter blowing up CNNs account about it?

Supervising Producer of CNN....

A nobody in my book.. this is all much deeper than I believe anyone wants let out.. so press doesn't know enough.. just my .02
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Quote:

Is it against the law to picket in front of their homes and at every function these people go to?

I called my Senator today (Pat Toomey) to voice opposition against the health bill. I got a recording saying his voice mailbox is full and that's it.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject:

Freddie Buckets wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Quote:

I called my Senator today (Pat Toomey) to voice opposition against the health bill. I got a recording saying his voice mailbox is full and that's it.

I called my Senator (Kamala Harris) was shifted to the offices of John Cornyn in DC. When prompted to speak to one of his aids I got nothing but his agenda.

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject:

"Follow the money" and you'll have your answer why some of your senators and representatives are for this health care "overhaul".
LakesGnrLake
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Freddie Buckets wrote:

Producer said the russia story is just being pushed for ratings and he thinks Trump is right calling what's happening to him a witch hunt. Says story has no backbone or anything to it
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject:

LakesGnrLake wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:

Producer said the russia story is just being pushed for ratings and he thinks Trump is right calling what's happening to him a witch hunt. Says story has no backbone or anything to it

It's hard to take anyone seriously when they talk about Trump complaining about a "witch hunt" aimed at him given all the witch hunts he has initiated and endorsed over the years - not to mention the fact that he sat back at his rallies while his fanatics chanted, "Hang the (bleep)!"
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject:

LakesGnrLake wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:

The way you want to see something will make it true to you.

He said he hasn't seen any Evidence Trump HIMself coordinated with the Russians.

Why so hard for you to see that you wrap that up to mean the story is fake news...

All it means is that some guy at CNN hasn't seen enough evidence.

This evidence may be only in financial data and classified conversations etc.
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
LakesGnrLake wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:

It's hard to take anyone seriously when they talk about Trump complaining about a "witch hunt" aimed at him given all the witch hunts he has initiated and endorsed over the years - not to mention the fact that he sat back at his rallies while his fanatics chanted, "Hang the (bleep)!"

Hypocrisy is an officiall GOP party policy.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject:

LakesGnrLake wrote:
Freddie Buckets wrote:

James OKeefe. Maybe he could do an expose on pizzagare too, eh?
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject:

Limbaugh: GOP bill will free 22 million from Obamacare
http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/limbaugh-gop-bill-will-free-22-million-from-obamacare/

I look here to know some of their TPs..

Trumpcare will free 22 million from Obamacare

^^^^^^^^^^^ wacky (bleep).. gets people riled up.. they have been told forever that Obamacare was evil.. now whatever Trump does to is definitely good if it changes what that evil Obama did
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject:

Whoops

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-ten-commandments-arkansas-20170628-story.html

Man destroys brand new Ten Commandments statue at Arkansas state capitol
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 435, 436, 437 ... 3669, 3670, 3671  Next
Page 436 of 3671
Jump to: