Rough day on LA freeways today (NSFW)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Rough day on LA freeways today (NSFW)

ABC shows burnt corpse on Live TV (huge accident on the 5 freeway)

https://streamable.com/cgquf

---

KTLA5 shows police shooting pursuit suspect, and then they show bullet-riddled corpse on Live TV (end of police pursuit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_x-NtGzLbU&t=29m30s

☆☆☆★★ WASTED
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Thats what happens in live news stories, you never know whats gonna happen. I've seen a lot worst.......
Real life GTA....
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject:

Eesh. Not much else you can say.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Thats what happens in live news stories, you never know whats gonna happen. I've seen a lot worst.......
Real life GTA....

The worst was back in the 90s when a car chase ended with the guy shooting himself in the head. That was the era of live car chases too, so a lot of channels zoomed in on the guy when he got out of the car and did it. Plus, it was during the time when kids watched cartoons (I know, because I was one of them), so just awful. I still remember the newscaster's shocked face when they abruptly cut from the live feed, apologizing to viewers. Pretty sure they started delaying broadcasts by a little bit after that so they could cut stuff like that after that.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Real life GTA....

The worst was back in the 90s when a car chase ended with the guy shooting himself in the head. That was the era of live car chases too, so a lot of channels zoomed in on the guy when he got out of the car and did it. Plus, it was during the time when kids watched cartoons (I know, because I was one of them), so just awful. I still remember the newscaster's shocked face when they abruptly cut from the live feed, apologizing to viewers. Pretty sure they started delaying broadcasts by a little bit after that so they could cut stuff like that after that.

Daniel Victor Jones
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Real life GTA....

I saw that live....the cameras zoomed in the scene for probably 30 minutes....they pretty much changed the procedures for live news events that. They don't do close ups anymore in critical situations if they suspect something is going down. The cameramen immediately knew he screwed up today when he did a close up thats why they pulled out so fast.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Real life GTA....

I saw that live....the cameras zoomed in the scene for probably 30 minutes....they pretty much changed the procedures for live news events that. They don't do close ups anymore in critical situations if they suspect something is going down. The cameramen immediately knew he screwed up today when he did a close up thats why they pulled out so fast.

Grisliest footage of that sort ever captured (imo, to include the Jones thing) was Budd Dwyer's suicide. That's un-unseeable. It was the worst combo of circumstances taking place, resulting in maximum gore. He used a 357 Magnum to do it, shot thru the roof of his mouth which causes the most bleeding, and he fell perfectly on his ass for the cameraman to pan right in on his face. The blood was shooting out of his nose like water from a faucet. The bullet went out the top of his head. It was the leading front page story of the NY Times the next morning. That's not easy to accomplish, I would imagine, even if you do hold public office.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Real life GTA....

Grisliest footage of that sort ever captured (imo, to include the Jones thing) was Budd Dwyer's suicide. That's un-unseeable. It was the worst combo of circumstances taking place, resulting in maximum gore. He used a 357 Magnum to do it, shot thru the roof of his mouth which causes the most bleeding, and he fell perfectly on his ass for the cameraman to pan right in on his face. The blood was shooting out of his nose like water from a faucet. The bullet went out the top of his head. It was the leading front page story of the NY Times the next morning. That's not easy to accomplish, I would imagine, even if you do hold public office.

That was the first one of "those" videos I ever saw. (bleep) gruesome stuff, mate.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: