LAKERS -at- HORNETS – 12-20-16 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drilon12
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Lakers' Julius Randle will miss game at Miami as he awaits the birth of his child
http://adf.ly/1gywF1
Rigged4fun
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject:

No friends I'm not a 76ers fan, and yes I'm serious. Since you all seem to know it all. The simple fact that I don't agree with your assessment of Russell makes me a target...so be it. Russell is no more than an average PG, and from where I stand I don't think the Lakers will win a championship with him as their starting PG. It's my opinion and if you guys don't like...so what.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject:

Rigged4fun wrote:
No friends I'm not a 76ers fan, and yes I'm serious. Since you all seem to know it all. The simple fact that I don't agree with your assessment of Russell makes me a target...so be it. Russell is no more than an average PG, and from where I stand I don't think the Lakers will win a championship with him as their starting PG. It's my opinion and if you guys don't like...so what.

Don't care what your opinion on Russell is.

Okafor is awful. He rebounds nearly at the same rate as Luol Deng. He's not particularly efficient as a scorer, turns it over too much, and is horrible defending in space.
Rigged4fun
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject:

As I said before, don't be enamored with stats. Okafor is averaging about the same as Deng with less minutes. He is playing out of position with a lesser lineup. But what surprises me is that you guys can't see beyond the stats. Sure Russell had a 17-4-7 with 6 turnovers. He averages almost 4 turnovers per game. So now in his second year, he's made very little progress.

You mention Okafor is terrible on defense, Russell isn't any better, if not worse. Here's the kicker, in order for the Lakers to be competitive they need a leader, and Russell isn't the guy. As you said you don't care about my opinion so I'll just shut up and let you move on with your own reality.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: