Lakers Bench #1
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
dcarter4kobe wrote:
I wonder on average how many minutes does our bench players receive in comparison to other good benches?

I would say more. With the egalitarian distribution of minutes.

Yeah, the Lakers bench scores the most and I'm pretty sure they also play the most.
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject:

All that FA money going into the starting lineup and the bench is the strength of the team

this might need a thread of its own but...I'll bet the FO would sign other FA's if they had the chance to do that offseason over again - knowing what they know now.

With that being said we do have a strong bench. But given our record the starters have to be near the bottom in the league
nash
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:32 am    Post subject:

Goldenwest wrote:
All that FA money going into the starting lineup and the bench is the strength of the team

this might need a thread of its own but...I'll bet the FO would sign other FA's if they had the chance to do that offseason over again - knowing what they know now.

With that being said we do have a strong bench. But given our record the starters have to be near the bottom in the league

No they are not, but our starting lineup is just our 6th best lineup considering just combinations with at least 30 min played. Our starters are net positive, but two combinations of our bench with Deng at PF are our best lineups.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: