Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fontana3d
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
RichD wrote:
Bad drafting, and bad free agent signings doesn't look good for the future. At least we have Zubac!

Drafting has actually been great. Zu, Larry and Clarkson were all steals...randle has performed well for where he was drafted, DLO is better than Mudiay or Okafor and not too many saw Porzi coming and Ingram has only played half a season.

Free agency...Black was a great move, Lou has way outperformed his contract. Now Deng and Moz, I have issues. Deng was overpaid by 4 milion a year and given 1 year too many. I understand that we had to overpay because nobody wanted to come and Deng does have a track record of being solid so I can almost overlook it. Mosgov has been a disaster and his contract is brutal. To give that much money to a journeyman center who is below average defensive and on the boards is a crime. I understand Walton may have wanted him, but this was a huge mistake from the FO and it's a big enough error to warrant a FO change IMO. There is no way the things are going that Mosgov isn't stretched...I wouldn't be surprised actually to see both mosgov and deng stretched at the end of 17-18 when Paul George and Cousins become available.

Cousins won't available and there are 200 million reasons why he will stay in Sacramento because that is what his next contract extension is going to be offered by the Kings this summer, and Indiana will do the same thing for George too so thanks CBA.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject:

-Ingram seems to have hit a wall, I think he will be fine.
-Zu, Clarkson and Nance were all great picks.
-Randle and Russell are really the key. They show flashes but then we end up asking if they will ever get it.

Oh well. One more tank I guess and hope that things start clicking consistently for Russell/Randle.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25
Jump to: