***Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics*** 2/3 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dao
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2013
Posts: 4786

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
Nance: 7-13, 11 rebs, 4 assists, 3 steals, 18pts
BI: 5-10, 2-4 3ptr, 6rebs, 14 pts

And I really want a starting lineup (or a consistent minutes lineup) of Zu, Nance, Ingram, Young, Dlo
I like the chemistry between Russell, Ingram, and Nance. Agree that they should both be starting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 13 Apr 2001
Posts: 26089

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject:

What a crap loss. I always hate losing to Boston, and seeing a guy like IT bury us, who was begging to sign with us a few years ago, just hurts. Insanely depressing to think that not only are the Celtics way ahead of us and in the playoffs, but they have Brooklyn's unprotected pick coming to them this summer. (bleep) the Nets and their insane trade for two old as (bleep) players.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 5786

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Straight up best part of the game was listening to GT


Agreed...really having trouble listening to Billy and Stu these days...a really nice change.
Counting on GT 4 the Knicks game
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 25590

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject:

Went to H.S. with Isaiah Thomas for a year, nobody thought he'd be an NBA player. This is nuts, dude's a midget. One of the most underrated athletes in the league..

Last edited by KeepItRealOrElse on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Billium
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 2816

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:
Billium wrote:
was that loser Hubbie hoping that Thomas got 40?


cant be mad at the man wanting to see history fam


I guess, just seems like I have heard him say negative things before about players gunning for statistical achievements late in the 4th when their team is winning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dao
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2013
Posts: 4786

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
dao wrote:
this celtics team is starting to remind me of that Pistons championship team. If they get Fultz, watch out.


they lose to GSW 4-1 instead of getting swept?
I mean in a few years after Cleveland and GSW slow down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Billium
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 2816

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject:

forgot that the Celts also took the all time franchise wins record with this game
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Yong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 8675

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
What a crap loss. I always hate losing to Boston, and seeing a guy like IT bury us, who was begging to sign with us a few years ago, just hurts. Insanely depressing to think that not only are the Celtics way ahead of us and in the playoffs, but they have Brooklyn's unprotected pick coming to them this summer. (bleep) the Nets and their insane trade for two old as (bleep) players.


Actually, both this coming year and next year too (that's a 3rd pick, and two 1st picks) FML
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fortysixn2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 22 Jun 2016
Posts: 661

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Deng and mosgov - $34MM a year 2-9 7 points combined....such a distaster. Clarkson continues to lose games for us too, 1-7 2 pts.

Good news, Ingram shot .500...Russell looked decent, Nance had a high energy game...those come and go though, he may be low energy for 5 games after this.

I love DLO, but Walton needs to set some ground rules with him and the 3 ball. He is getting excellent at the 8-10 foot jumper and he doing much better going toward the basket, but his 3 ball is just not there and hasn't been. Maybe tell him he gets 1 3 point attempt a quarter and if he hits that, he gets another until he misses. If he could hit 40% of his 3's he would be headed towards being an all star...as it is, he's average to below average and jacks up way too many.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 12872
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Billium wrote:
anpherknee wrote:
Billium wrote:
was that loser Hubbie hoping that Thomas got 40?


cant be mad at the man wanting to see history fam


I guess, just seems like I have heard him say negative things before about players gunning for statistical achievements late in the 4th when their team is winning.


trust me, if he said it, he already does not remember saying it
_________________
"Being a Laker matters. Jason Kidd is known as a Hall of Famer, but if he played for the Lakers he would be remembered as a LEGEND" Colin Cowherd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 11096

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Yong wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
What a crap loss. I always hate losing to Boston, and seeing a guy like IT bury us, who was begging to sign with us a few years ago, just hurts. Insanely depressing to think that not only are the Celtics way ahead of us and in the playoffs, but they have Brooklyn's unprotected pick coming to them this summer. (bleep) the Nets and their insane trade for two old as (bleep) players.


Actually, both this coming year and next year too (that's a 3rd pick, and two 1st picks) FML


Sucks that we couldn't get a deal like that for Pau. We couldn't even get 2nd rounders smh
_________________
Compiled Lakers 2016-17 Advanced Stats(UPDATED)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
defense
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 23127

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Here's a shocker

Bench out scored the starters yet again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Billium
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 2816

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Andre2K wrote:
Yong wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
What a crap loss. I always hate losing to Boston, and seeing a guy like IT bury us, who was begging to sign with us a few years ago, just hurts. Insanely depressing to think that not only are the Celtics way ahead of us and in the playoffs, but they have Brooklyn's unprotected pick coming to them this summer. (bleep) the Nets and their insane trade for two old as (bleep) players.


Actually, both this coming year and next year too (that's a 3rd pick, and two 1st picks) FML


Sucks that we couldn't get a deal like that for Pau. We couldn't even get 2nd rounders smh


fluke set of circumstances, terrible owner who wanted to win now because of the new arena, terrible GM who consistently got swindled.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 12872
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject:

How does Luke get away with after 53 games, we have the 2nd worst record in the league, and he has not made a single change to the lineup unless it was forced by injury. He has tried nothing....
_________________
"Being a Laker matters. Jason Kidd is known as a Hall of Famer, but if he played for the Lakers he would be remembered as a LEGEND" Colin Cowherd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Billium
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 2816

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
How does Luke get away with after 53 games, we have the 2nd worst record in the league, and he has not made a single change to the lineup unless it was forced by injury. He has tried nothing....


he is ridding the not byron scott train of goodwill.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Yong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 8675

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
How does Luke get away with after 53 games, we have the 2nd worst record in the league, and he has not made a single change to the lineup unless it was forced by injury. He has tried nothing....


Fultz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 27677

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Billium wrote:
adkindo wrote:
How does Luke get away with after 53 games, we have the 2nd worst record in the league, and he has not made a single change to the lineup unless it was forced by injury. He has tried nothing....


he is ridding the not byron scott train of goodwill.


Also he has shown what he can do if he has a good roster. This team is very young its a lot to expect of them when they are only in their first season of playing together. I suspect the front office will be patient with him considering how inexperienced the roster is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 10548

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject:

bandiger wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Does that last piece that Magic is talking about really change our fortunes, he may be right, we need that star who can lead us to wins in close games l, everytime the game is close it's all different players trying to be heroes.


Unfortunately they blew thier load on MozDeng, did I see any of those in the last min of this game
MozDeng or not, we're not getting a star in FA. Not about cap space
_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB