*****A tankers version of LAKERS @ SUNS 2/15/17 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*****
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Yong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 8670

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject:

' we love basketball '

'dlo best thing since sliced bread '

' ingram next durant '

' randle's epiphany and next draymond '

' clarkson = mini westbrook '

' mozgov great underrated signing '

' lou and nick both competitors for 6th men '

' nance is a game changer '

' luke best young coach and future hofer '

what happened ......... :(
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 May 2003
Posts: 11712

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Suns announcers saying how embarrassing the Lakers are.

can't argue with that


This is kind of unprecedented, though. Not even the Byron coached Lakers got this level of lashing.
_________________
"Stats are killing basketball. This is a very subjective game, a lot of things happen that you can't measure with stats. Very different details matter. The way I see basketball, the most important things don't show up in statistics." - Marc Gasol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mike Breen
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 31 Dec 2013
Posts: 645

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:21 pm    Post subject:

Dlo with a big (bleep) you to the 'reigning in' from the coaching staff at the end there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 6819

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Russell gets to play more 4th Q minutes at least.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
botox
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Apr 2015
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Mike Breen wrote:
Dlo with a big (bleep) you to the 'reigning in' from the coaching staff at the end there


What he do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 25456

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Errrrrrybody stunk tonite
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Yong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 8670

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
P.K. wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Suns announcers saying how embarrassing the Lakers are. :lol:

can't argue with that


This is kind of unprecedented, though. Not even the Byron coached Lakers got this level of lashing.


I don't even know anymore. Kobe in his last year > Lou and Nick of this year? Byron > Luke?

I can't make sense anymore
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 2586

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject:


aaaaaand the tank game thread succeeds.
_________________
The best way to keep a conversation from being boring is to say the wrong thing,,,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jan 2011
Posts: 28734
Location: Torrance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject:

24 pages. Team Tank is winning.
_________________
Smash-mouth basketball - Officially Dead (2014-2017)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mike Breen
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 31 Dec 2013
Posts: 645

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject:

botox wrote:
Mike Breen wrote:
Dlo with a big (bleep) you to the 'reigning in' from the coaching staff at the end there


What he do?


Took 4 shots in the last 2 minutes without really looking to pass
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 Jul 2001
Posts: 13506

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject:

Fisher and worthy tearing these losers apart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JerryWest_44
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 6655

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject:

Waiting for the Magic J tweet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fracture
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 5390
Location: Planet Terror

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Yong wrote:
' we love basketball '

'dlo best thing since sliced bread '

' ingram next durant '

' randle's epiphany and next draymond '

' clarkson = mini westbrook '

' mozgov great underrated signing '

' lou and nick both competitors for 6th men '

' nance is a game changer '

' luke best young coach and future hofer '

what happened .........


Reality
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 12966

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject:

botox wrote:
Mike Breen wrote:
Dlo with a big (bleep) you to the 'reigning in' from the coaching staff at the end there


What he do?


He was letting it fly pretty regularly. 20 shot attempts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AC Green's V-Card
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Posts: 2794

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
P.K. wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Suns announcers saying how embarrassing the Lakers are.

can't argue with that


This is kind of unprecedented, though. Not even the Byron coached Lakers got this level of lashing.


How soon we forget that we lost to the Jazz last March by 48 points.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ratra_1211
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Dec 2015
Posts: 691

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject:

good take on the game is randle with 0 TO and russell only with 2 despite the whole team stinking it up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
P.K.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2003
Posts: 18652

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject:

I'm on the Sun's feed, and Chambers is just ripping us
"they won by 36, but it's just the Lakers"
"it was a blowout, and I really liked it"

I knew Tom Chambers in highschool - he's still a dumbazz
_________________
BI, PG13, Ball, Zu: the future core
Never argue with a fool - listeners can't tell you apart
Wilt's unstoppable fadeaway: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O9MgNfcGJA
NPZ's Magic Johnson mix: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qbo0WqvOI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
botox
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Apr 2015
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
botox wrote:
Mike Breen wrote:
Dlo with a big (bleep) you to the 'reigning in' from the coaching staff at the end there


What he do?


He was letting it fly pretty regularly. 20 shot attempts.


Padding his per 36 stats in a blowout.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 17214

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject:

AC Green's V-Card wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
P.K. wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Suns announcers saying how embarrassing the Lakers are.

can't argue with that


This is kind of unprecedented, though. Not even the Byron coached Lakers got this level of lashing.


How soon we forget that we lost to the Jazz last March by 48 points.


Only Luke has bested that mark of futility. This season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 6819

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
I'm on the Sun's feed, and Chambers is just ripping us
"they won by 36, but it's just the Lakers"
"it was a blowout, and I really liked it"

I knew Tom Chambers in highschool - he's still a dumbazz

Never won a playoff series against the Lakers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JerryWest_44
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 6655

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject:

"Dr. Jerry Buss would be so disappointed in these Lakers. Sad!" Magic tweet following tonite game
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AC Green's V-Card
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Posts: 2794

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
AC Green's V-Card wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
P.K. wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Suns announcers saying how embarrassing the Lakers are.

can't argue with that


This is kind of unprecedented, though. Not even the Byron coached Lakers got this level of lashing.


How soon we forget that we lost to the Jazz last March by 48 points.


Only Luke has bested that mark of futility. This season.


And already bested the win total from last year. So what's your point, exactly? Byron was in his second season with the team and his 14th year coaching. Luke doesn't have the horses, but he's much better than Byron.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
P.K.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2003
Posts: 18652

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
P.K. wrote:
I'm on the Sun's feed, and Chambers is just ripping us
"they won by 36, but it's just the Lakers"
"it was a blowout, and I really liked it"

I knew Tom Chambers in highschool - he's still a dumbazz

Never won a playoff series against the Lakers.

Fairview Highschool, Boulder Co:
Tom Chambers is a Senior - and the Colorado Basketball Player of the Year (or some such nonsense). Best center in the state.
I'm a freshman, playing on the JV team.
State Championship game, we're down 1 point with something like 2.5 seconds left.
Our coach sets up a play where our point guard, who's this insanely strong guy named J. Feeney, is going to throw the ball the length of the court, try to hit the front of the rim, and Chambers is supposed to dunk it. Chambers, BTW is 3" taller then anyone on the opposing team, and can jump out of the gym in those days.
Feeney throws the ball down there, hits the front of the rim, the ball lands in the middle of the key. Absolutely perfect..

Wait, where's Tom???? why didn't he dunk it???

he's standing on the sideline, chatting with some chick

and he's still a dumbazz
_________________
BI, PG13, Ball, Zu: the future core
Never argue with a fool - listeners can't tell you apart
Wilt's unstoppable fadeaway: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O9MgNfcGJA
NPZ's Magic Johnson mix: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qbo0WqvOI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 May 2003
Posts: 11712

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject:

AC Green's V-Card wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
AC Green's V-Card wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
P.K. wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Suns announcers saying how embarrassing the Lakers are.

can't argue with that


This is kind of unprecedented, though. Not even the Byron coached Lakers got this level of lashing.


How soon we forget that we lost to the Jazz last March by 48 points.


Only Luke has bested that mark of futility. This season.


And already bested the win total from last year. So what's your point, exactly? Byron was in his second season with the team and his 14th year coaching. Luke doesn't have the horses, but he's much better than Byron.


I'm not a fan of the win total argument for various reasons. Problem is other teams have improved that it doesn't even matter. If we're still sitting at the 2nd or 3rd worst record in the league when the season ends, should it really be considered improvement? Offensively? Sure, but it's a more sophisticated version of Byron-ball. Defensively? Not even close. They are actually worse on defense this season, so there's some areas of regression.
_________________
"Stats are killing basketball. This is a very subjective game, a lot of things happen that you can't measure with stats. Very different details matter. The way I see basketball, the most important things don't show up in statistics." - Marc Gasol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 6819

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
P.K. wrote:
I'm on the Sun's feed, and Chambers is just ripping us
"they won by 36, but it's just the Lakers"
"it was a blowout, and I really liked it"

I knew Tom Chambers in highschool - he's still a dumbazz

Never won a playoff series against the Lakers.

Fairview Highschool, Boulder Co:
Tom Chambers is a Senior - and the Colorado Basketball Player of the Year (or some such nonsense). Best center in the state.
I'm a freshman, playing on the JV team.
State Championship game, we're down 1 point with something like 2.5 seconds left.
Our coach sets up a play where our point guard, who's this insanely strong guy named J. Feeney, is going to throw the ball the length of the court, try to hit the front of the rim, and Chambers is supposed to dunk it. Chambers, BTW is 3" taller then anyone on the opposing team, and can jump out of the gym in those days.
Feeney throws the ball down there, hits the front of the rim, the ball lands in the middle of the key. Absolutely perfect..

Wait, where's Tom???? why didn't he dunk it???

he's standing on the sideline, chatting with some chick

and he's still a dumbazz

great story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB