2018 Free Agency Moratorium Game -- Who You Got?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: 2018 Free Agency Moratorium Game -- Who You Got?

As we head into the moratorium period, I thought it would be fun to play a game to see who has the best handle on free agent movement in the offseason.

The game will start at 9:00pm PST on Saturday 6/30, and end at 9:00pm PST on Friday 7/6. So, the only eligible answers will be those in which the verbal commitments occurred during the moratorium period.

1) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team?

2) Who will be the FIRST STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team?

3) Who will be the FIRST NON-STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team?

4) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with the LA LAKERS?

5) Who will agree to the LARGEST and TOTAL contract with ANY team?

*NOTE: A STAR player shall be defined as any player named Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Paul George, Chris Paul, Demarcus Cousins.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject:

I'll start.

1) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Aaron Gordon

2) Who will be the FIRST STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Kevin Durant

3) Who will be the FIRST NON-STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Aaron Gordon

4) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with the LA LAKERS? Lebron James

5) Who will agree to the LARGEST and TOTAL contract with ANY team? Chris Paul
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject:

1) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Aaron Baynes

2) Who will be the FIRST STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Chris Paul

3) Who will be the FIRST NON-STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Aaron Baynes

4) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with the LA LAKERS? Lebron James

5) Who will agree to the LARGEST and TOTAL contract with ANY team? Keven Durant
Go4thaGold
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:47 am    Post subject:

1) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Deandre Jordan

2) Who will be the FIRST STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Kevin Durant

3) Who will be the FIRST NON-STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Aaron Gordon

Go Chargers!
kawhileonard
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject:

Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with the LA LAKERS?

I really doubt it will be Lebron.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject:

kawhileonard wrote:
Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with the LA LAKERS?

I really doubt it will be Lebron.

I'm factoring in the risk the PG stays with OKC which I fear is a real possibility. We might still get him, but I feel like he's going to mull it over.

Meanwhile, if we believe Lebron has been moving pieces to get here, then, there's really nothing to think about. AND -- the earlier he does it, the more time is available to fill the gaps and pressure others.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject:

1) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Paul George

2) Who will be the FIRST STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Paul George

3) Who will be the FIRST NON-STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Rudy Gay

4) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with the LA LAKERS? Paul George

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject:

1) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Paul George

2) Who will be the FIRST STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Paul George

3) Who will be the FIRST NON-STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Trevor Ariza

4) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with the LA LAKERS? Paul George

5) Who will agree to the LARGEST and TOTAL contract with ANY team? LeBron James (Cavs)

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
yuurin98
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:30 am    Post subject:

1) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Thaddeus Young

2) Who will be the FIRST STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? DeAndre Jordan

3) Who will be the FIRST NON-STAR* free agent to agree to ANY terms with ANY team? Thaddeus Young

4) Who will be the FIRST free agent to agree to ANY terms with the LA LAKERS? Brook Lopez

5) Who will agree to the LARGEST and TOTAL contract with ANY team? Kevin Durant

I love basketball. *Metta voice*
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: