Need info please....Most demonstrative players when whistled for foul?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakerpark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Need info please....Most demonstrative players when whistled for foul?

Hi Guys,

Could you help me with some info? Can you tell me who some of the most demonstrative players are? I mean guys who whine, and jump around and make an ass of themselves when the get called for a foul.

These could be amongst current players or old timers. Either by reputation or just the biggest blow ups for a foul call.

Thanks,
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject:

Can you share some context behind the ask?

In today's NBA, I immediately think of Draymond Green and Chris Paul.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject:

Rasheed Wallace is probably the GOAT.

Dennis Rodman was insane.
Lakerpark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject:

lakez34 wrote:
Can you share some context behind the ask?

In today's NBA, I immediately think of Draymond Green and Chris Paul.

I just want to find some video clips to show my players examples of bad behavior.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject:

If you Google top NBA crybabies, the names you see over and over again are Rasheed Wallace, Dennis Rodman, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Reggie Miller,
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: Need info please....Most demonstrative players when whistled for foul?

Lakerpark wrote:
Hi Guys,

Could you help me with some info? Can you tell me who some of the most demonstrative players are? I mean guys who whine, and jump around and make an ass of themselves when the get called for a foul.

These could be amongst current players or old timers. Either by reputation or just the biggest blow ups for a foul call.

Thanks,

BARKLEY!!! He was a moron his whole career. The dude ran after Mike Mathis in the MSG tunnel yelling at him after a game. He would slam the ball, have the cry face, or be belligerent and angry. I've seen him more than once go and flagrant foul an opponent in retaliation for not getting a call he wanted. He wanted to dare the refs into Teeing him up to get the fans even more upset. He was an idiot in general if you don't know. Spitting on a little girl, fights, etc.

Karl Malone in his early years would act like a moron, doing diving board spins and what not. He would do those sprints down court after whistles to bait the home crowd and he usually got away with it because the refs were afraid of the Jazz fans. I got one of our 1988 playoff gms where Dick Bavetta was caught on cam yelling, "DON'T F! WITH ME!" at Malone with a death growl look on his face. Malone was a whiner for his whole career, but he wasn't as bad as Chuck in the 2nd half of their careers and it'll be hard to find Utah Jazz footage, but I'm gonna give Karl his dues either way.

Ainge and McHale were lousy, whining bastards. Danny Ainge was one of the worst all time. He would be hated today as much as he was then.

Laimbeer. He enjoyed everyone hating him. Repugnant human being.

Sheed of course. Use the "WHACK! GET OUT!" by Ron Garretson Jr on Sheed in Gm 1 of the 2000 series.

Chris Webber and Vlade. They were insufferable in the Kings years. Webber nearly cried while getting T'd in Gm SEVEN in 2002. He yelled "Call the EFFIN FOUL!" at a ref in regulation and his chin and bottom lip were quivering like a little child on the camera pan-in. That 1 point made at the line sent the game to OT. Let me reiterate. He got a T in a bleepin Game 7 like an IDIOT. He even cried when the refs wouldn't give him a charge call while he was standing dead under the rim like a fool. There were two such plays in that series where he gave Horry a wide open dunk by falling on his ass under the rim and he'd lay there whining.

Chris Paul and Reggie Miller were known wussies.
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject:

^^^LMAO! Great stuff man, and pretty much spot on.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject:

Kobe.

Duncan always made this face every time he was called for a foul, as if to say, "What, me? Unbelievable!" He would do it even when he had obviously committed the foul, so it was really annoying.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: