The Lakers as we knew them are now just a memory.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
32 wrote:
Watching them get humiliated Friday night against Boston was a real punch in the gut. It was hard to watch that beatdown.

What sucks even more is that their going to the playoffs and also getting reinforcements in the NBA draft because they have the Nets 1st round draft pick....

The Celtics have had terrific management the last couple of years, and I think their drafting has been good, actually. yeah, Young isn't great or RJ Hunter... Rozier could be something, Smart is very impactful and we would love him here with or without flopping, Zizic is promising, and Brown could be pretty damn good.

They also took advantage of Billy King's incompetence. There's a luck factor that plays into every team's success. He wanted their aging stars and they capitalized.

So they've had good roster decisions, good drafting, and some good luck too.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject:

nash wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:
nash wrote:
Laker for life, but loosing, tanking and going forward after four miserable seasons without a single player someone outside LG would build a team around is depressing. Dr.Buss may not be proud.

Just bad luck, it's just a matter of time before we get a center piece for our next championship run.

Bad management. Despite all the praising our scouting report gets here in part deserved considering we have late picks producing, our most enthusiastic supporters would have a tough time dealing our 3 high lottery picks for three new high lottery picks. You are going to find some stats proving otherwise but our record tells a lot. If you add zero charisma and no real plans to show leading us to miss all the free agents not named Mozgov and Deng while passing on at least a couple of all star guards while waiting for other players and missing a couple of sure fire all star bigs in two straight drafts I wouldn't call it just bad luck. Didn't trade a few players that left us for nothing hurts even further, we got zero assets from Pau and D12.

I expect some house cleaning by the new front office and hope it is not other Jim Buss house cleaning setting us a few years back again.

You are absolutely correct.

Lousy management caused this situation.

Not luck. it was poor decisions that they not work out.

Lakers had great assets with all star type caliber players (ie. Gasol, Howard, Kobe, etc) and did use these players for trades to help reload.

they lost Howard and Gasol for nothing.

those moves will lead to what we have now. 4 lottery in a row and 5 likely next year.

Add poor coaching and the inability to sign any talented free agent and you have this team.

Management, Management, and Management.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject:

justsomelakerfan wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
32 wrote:
Watching them get humiliated Friday night against Boston was a real punch in the gut. It was hard to watch that beatdown.

What sucks even more is that their going to the playoffs and also getting reinforcements in the NBA draft because they have the Nets 1st round draft pick....

The Celtics have had terrific management the last couple of years, and I think their drafting has been good, actually. yeah, Young isn't great or RJ Hunter... Rozier could be something, Smart is very impactful and we would love him here with or without flopping, Zizic is promising, and Brown could be pretty damn good.

They also took advantage of Billy King's incompetence. There's a luck factor that plays into every team's success. He wanted their aging stars and they capitalized.

So they've had good roster decisions, good drafting, and some good luck too.

You are right.

It goes right back to the cause. Management.
Wilkes52
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
32 wrote:

Boston's done a far better job IMO of bouncing back from their last glory season. Dang it.

I remember a real range of fan opinion at LG from two, three and four seasons back regarding the differences seen in the two franchise's approaches to rebuilding.

Many had disparaged Boston's approach by saying that they'd be lingering in the league's middle (talent quality-wise, record-wise) long after the Lakers bounced back with their sharper player moves. So far, that's not panned out at all. Right now, I'd be far happier to be a Celtics fan (shudder, can't happen) if compelled to select a franchise on the basis of either recent success or near-term and mid-term prospects for deep playoff pushes.

Our club is suffering a seizure, an unexpected setback this Winter. The public wrestling among owners (for control of the club) and sacking of club management sets up as a terrible advertisement among free agents who might consider working here in the near term. Dang it again.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
fontana3d
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject:

laker4life wrote:
nash wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:
nash wrote:
Laker for life, but loosing, tanking and going forward after four miserable seasons without a single player someone outside LG would build a team around is depressing. Dr.Buss may not be proud.

Just bad luck, it's just a matter of time before we get a center piece for our next championship run.

Bad management. Despite all the praising our scouting report gets here in part deserved considering we have late picks producing, our most enthusiastic supporters would have a tough time dealing our 3 high lottery picks for three new high lottery picks. You are going to find some stats proving otherwise but our record tells a lot. If you add zero charisma and no real plans to show leading us to miss all the free agents not named Mozgov and Deng while passing on at least a couple of all star guards while waiting for other players and missing a couple of sure fire all star bigs in two straight drafts I wouldn't call it just bad luck. Didn't trade a few players that left us for nothing hurts even further, we got zero assets from Pau and D12.

I expect some house cleaning by the new front office and hope it is not other Jim Buss house cleaning setting us a few years back again.

You are absolutely correct.

Lousy management caused this situation.

Not luck. it was poor decisions that they not work out.

Lakers had great assets with all star type caliber players (ie. Gasol, Howard, Kobe, etc) and did use these players for trades to help reload.

they lost Howard and Gasol for nothing.

those moves will lead to what we have now. 4 lottery in a row and 5 likely next year.

Add poor coaching and the inability to sign any talented free agent and you have this team.

Management, Management, and Management.

First of all you knew Kobe was off limits, and second it better not be a Fifth year in the lottery because the Sixers will get our pick and we will look really stupid by giving a top 5 pick to Philly, and lastly we should signed and traded Howard to Houston because he was going to end up there anyways, and we should had just taken the Suns trade for Gasol and shut up. Okafor's expiring contract, plus and low first or second at the time or sign and trade him and the expring contract of Nash to the Bulls for Boozer. Why because Boozer would had came anyways.
KobeDunk
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject:

I'm frustrated as hell but always GO LAKERS !!!
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
Goldenwest wrote:
Man, it was great watching the Lakeshow of the 90's, the Shaq-Kobe era, and the Kobe-Pau-Odom run. that's what i'll always remember. Even if the Lakers are not good again anytime soon, i'll never forget those times, nor root for any other NBA team.

I guess because they were competitive, it didn't feel as bad, but still, it was 11 yrs in between the 88 and 2000 titles. So that's how I keep count, this is only year 6 from our last title. And we're loading up more players with higher ceilings than Jerry West did. West played it safe, but got lucky with Shaq. Once the chance of landing Shaq was real, West then traded Vlade for the 13th pick to clear cap space. If Shaq wasn't interested, as much as he liked Kobe, I don't believe he would have dealt Vlade for a high school kid. This is simply a different route, but I also preach around here all the time, that there is no exact science to this. We could be going on a 29 yr drought now had Shaq not decided to come. But he did, so people/fans got comfortable and bought into the media hype about how special we are. Talent always flow our way, which is the biggest MYTH ever. Shaq has been the only big time free agent we've ever landed in the past 30 yrs. Fans and media do not realize how damn lucky we are. But because we never changed this myth and allow it to perpetuate, Mitch and Jim paid the price for not landing a big time free agent. I don't count Karl Malone and Gary Payton, they were way passed their primes, but if you want to count them, they were Mitch's signings, not Jerry West. There has only been 1 super star who walked to LA, Shaq.

There is no exact science to the Lakers success like fans and media think there is. That is why Jim and Mitch paid the price. And who knows, Magic Johnson may pay the price later on as well.

yeah, it didn't feel nearly as bad, probably because we only had a couple losing seasons in the early 90's and even in those we won more than 30 games a season. We were already a playoff team the year before Shaq arrived, so me and alot of other Laker fans i knew felt the team was already on the way up. Having Jerry Buss and Jerry West around back then had alot to do with that fan confidence as well.

I would consider acquiring Pau through trade a big time coup for Mitch and the FO (i know we're comparing an FA acquisition and a trade but they're both huge moves). To me that was second to Shaq. And yeah i agree this FO had to measure up to Jerry West and co which was tough but i don't know any FO that can survive after 4-5 years of unprecedented bottom dwelling status, specially for a marquee franchise like the Lakers. Also, seems the Lakers had chances to become a middling 45-48-ish win playoff team with some achievable moves these last 5 years, maybe that would have been a better route to take and allowed mitch and jim to survive longer. But instead they went the more risky route of a mix of swinging for the fences in the FA market and stock piling lottery picks.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject:

Goldenwest wrote:
Man, it was great watching the Lakeshow of the 90's, the Shaq-Kobe era, and the Kobe-Pau-Odom run. that's what i'll always remember. Even if the Lakers are not good again anytime soon, i'll never forget those times, nor root for any other NBA team.

As a dedicated fan since the early '70's, I will always have deeply fond memories of the original '80's Showtime team and the Threepeat Lakers of the '00s etc. and a profound respect for what Doctor Buss did and how he conducted himself as an owner extraordinaire.

However, while I will never root for another NBA team, given the events of the last several years, and in particular the recent developments, I can certainly see the potential for a scenario where my support and respect for the ownership leads to a lack of interest in supporting them, and as a result the team itself.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject:

Magic, Kareem, Shaq, Kobe... it kinda helped having 4 of the GOATs sacrificing everything for the franchise. There is no legacy without those players. Lakers would be lucky to have another one fall into their lap.

That being said, management had their fair share of blunders. The Deng-Mozgov contracts were perfect grounds for management change. It's going to be an uphill battle from here on out, but at least the Magic-Pelinka-Jeanie trio is showing promise. The search for the franchise changing star will continue, although having Magic makes things easier.
fontana3d
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Magic, Kareem, Shaq, Kobe... it kinda helped having 4 of the GOATs sacrificing everything for the franchise. There is no legacy without those players. Lakers would be lucky to have another one fall into their lap.

That being said, management had their fair share of blunders. The Deng-Mozgov contracts were perfect grounds for management change. It's going to be an uphill battle from here on out, but at least the Magic-Pelinka-Jeanie trio is showing promise. The search for the franchise changing star will continue, although having Magic makes things easier.

Not if the family feud rages on.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject:

fontana3d wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:

Not if the family feud rages on.

In that case I hope the NBA intervenes.
Liam_x7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Laker for life man, Yeah its tough to take but thats on management end of the day.

Howard should have been moved at the deadline in 2013 because you knew he wasnt going to resign here, Gasol who I loved BTW should have also been moved in 2011 or 12 for Rondo that deal was on the table a prime Rajon Rondo for a declining Pau Gasol

Giving Kobe that contract really cut our hamstrings out completely, Jeanie can say what she wants that hes worth it etc, Yeah It might put more money in your pocket but on the court he was a major liability and caused more misery going forward as it serverley limited our ability to add major free agents, Jeanie was a dumbass for giving him that contract, She was thinking about herself and HER money rather than the Franchise and the on the court product as we SUCKED and still do.

Its tough
fontana3d
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Liam_x7 wrote:
Laker for life man, Yeah its tough to take but thats on management end of the day.

Howard should have been moved at the deadline in 2013 because you knew he wasnt going to resign here, Gasol who I loved BTW should have also been moved in 2011 or 12 for Rondo that deal was on the table a prime Rajon Rondo for a declining Pau Gasol

Giving Kobe that contract really cut our hamstrings out completely, Jeanie can say what she wants that hes worth it etc, Yeah It might put more money in your pocket but on the court he was a major liability and caused more misery going forward as it serverley limited our ability to add major free agents, Jeanie was a dumbass for giving him that contract, She was thinking about herself and HER money rather than the Franchise and the on the court product as we SUCKED and still do.

Its tough

I would had draft picks and expiring contracts back for Gasol instead of Rondo and also he's a jerk.
iceberg01
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject:

The truth is, rebuilding is a long process. Those of you who have never seen the franchise like this might be too young to remember the 90's, when we were RIFE with middling talent: Elden Campbell, George Lynch, Sam Jacobson, Terry Teagle, and others. Basically, for about 7 years, our record didn't necessarily show it, but in the post-Magic retirement years, we sucked ass.

It wasn't until we had a lotto year, and drafted Eddie Jones, and drafted Nick Van Exel, and signed Cedric Ceballos (who we parlayed into Robert Horry), that the championship-caliber team BEGAN to take shape.

Despite all of the negative press, and family drama, I do believe the arrow is pointing up. The REAL problem is that the foundational players of our team are simply too young (and in some cases, just not good enough) to carry the team.

The good news is that, whether he's a point guard or a shooting guard, Russell looks like a legitimate talent.

At the very least, Clarkson & Nance look like contributing players, much like Van Exel & Fisher so many years ago. Randle shows flashes of brilliance perhaps enough to be a good player... or trade bait.

And finally, both of our resident 19/20 year olds, Ingram & Zubac, have shown serious flashes of talent. Add that to perhaps another top-3 draft talent, and our young nucleus--whether kept together, or traded for more established talent--will be in place.

There is no Kobe Bryant or Magic Johnson on the roster. But the draft has changed: players come in as unfinished products and work their way into becoming stars. So while we may not have drafted a ROY candidate, we still could very well have a James Harden (Russell), Kawai Leonard (Ingram), or Marc Gasol (Zubac) on our roster (none of them won a ROY award, either). And if even 2 or 3 of our players ultimately turn out to be that good, we'll be in good shape.

GO LAKERS
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject:

iceberg01 wrote:
The truth is, rebuilding is a long process. Those of you who have never seen the franchise like this might be too young to remember the 90's, when we were RIFE with middling talent: Elden Campbell, George Lynch, Sam Jacobson, Terry Teagle, and others. Basically, for about 7 years, our record didn't necessarily show it, but in the post-Magic retirement years, we sucked ass.

It wasn't until we had a lotto year, and drafted Eddie Jones, and drafted Nick Van Exel, and signed Cedric Ceballos (who we parlayed into Robert Horry), that the championship-caliber team BEGAN to take shape.

Despite all of the negative press, and family drama, I do believe the arrow is pointing up. The REAL problem is that the foundational players of our team are simply too young (and in some cases, just not good enough) to carry the team.

The good news is that, whether he's a point guard or a shooting guard, Russell looks like a legitimate talent.

At the very least, Clarkson & Nance look like contributing players, much like Van Exel & Fisher so many years ago. Randle shows flashes of brilliance perhaps enough to be a good player... or trade bait.

And finally, both of our resident 19/20 year olds, Ingram & Zubac, have shown serious flashes of talent. Add that to perhaps another top-3 draft talent, and our young nucleus--whether kept together, or traded for more established talent--will be in place.

There is no Kobe Bryant or Magic Johnson on the roster. But the draft has changed: players come in as unfinished products and work their way into becoming stars. So while we may not have drafted a ROY candidate, we still could very well have a James Harden (Russell), Kawai Leonard (Ingram), or Marc Gasol (Zubac) on our roster (none of them won a ROY award, either). And if even 2 or 3 of our players ultimately turn out to be that good, we'll be in good shape.

GO LAKERS

I remembered the 1990s.

This is worse.

That is why there was a change in management.

As GM, West was always making moves that improved this team.

This team has progressively gotten worse. It still remains to be seen how great these players will be.
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Goldenwest wrote:

As a dedicated fan since the early '70's, I will always have deeply fond memories of the original '80's Showtime team and the Threepeat Lakers of the '00s etc. and a profound respect for what Doctor Buss did and how he conducted himself as an owner extraordinaire.

However, while I will never root for another NBA team, given the events of the last several years, and in particular the recent developments, I can certainly see the potential for a scenario where my support and respect for the ownership leads to a lack of interest in supporting them, and as a result the team itself.

yeah, I hear you. Respect for the ownership is very important. That's why i'm a lifelong Steelers fan as well as a Laker fan. The Rooneys may traditionally be cheap Irish catholic owners but they are as stable as they come, treat their players like human beings and are colorblind as an organization.

Last edited by Goldenwest on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Rebuilding is a process but I get where fans get frustrated. We haven't seen a marked improvement for years now.

That said, this is really our first true rebuilding year. So as hard as it is, you have to try to trick yourself into thinking this is the first year upon which we should see progress.

Last year and the several seasons before it, we were just a crap team waiting for its aging star to hang them up.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Lakers as we knew them are now just a memory.

OdomGrab wrote:
I wish things didn't come apart like this only a few years removed from Jerry's passing.

It sucks being a Lakers fan with hit after hit of neg press and setbacks.

What keeps you interested in the Lakers now days?
I know it's not watching the game's best or winning since have neither.

(bleep) time to be an American and from LA

The Lakers had some bad luck. But also societal and CBA changes have reduced and eliminated some of the advantages we had in terms of acquiring talent. In the years and decades ahead, unless something changes, the parity in the league is going to continue. (And parity doesn't mean every team has an equal chance all the time; it means that teams in large markets don't have a big Advantage anymore and getting Talent.)

I've been following the Lakers for decades and decades. I'll probably always follow them, but I have to admit I haven't watched that many games this year. I'm too busy to spend time watching bad basketball
LAkers 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject:

It's been the worst stretch of Laker seasons and changes needed to be made. Unfortunately, the front office is still not stable. I'd like to hear what Rob Pelinka's vision for the team is. A strength of the brand has been a weakness as they've been too loyal to certain players and didn't do a good job refreshing the team. They haven't treated the draft well when they were contenders since they gave away first rounders to cover their mistakes. Hopefully Pelinka will have a new and original approach to managing the team and asset management that the franchise has sorely lacked. The Lakers have been behind other more innovative teams whereas in the past they were that team.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Rebuilding is a process but I get where fans get frustrated. We haven't seen a marked improvement for years now.

That said, this is really our first true rebuilding year. So as hard as it is, you have to try to trick yourself into thinking this is the first year upon which we should see progress.

Last year and the several seasons before it, we were just a crap team waiting for its aging star to hang them up.

Ok blame it on Kobe which I think is wrong.

But in the end, it still does not absolve the management.

There are always excuses on why something does not work out but the truth here is that we are going to a lottery for the 4th year in a row and likely a fifth year.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: The Lakers as we knew them are now just a memory.

activeverb wrote:
OdomGrab wrote:
I wish things didn't come apart like this only a few years removed from Jerry's passing.

The Lakers had some bad luck. But also societal and CBA changes have reduced and eliminated some of the advantages we had in terms of acquiring talent. In the years and decades ahead, unless something changes, the parity in the league is going to continue. (And parity doesn't mean every team has an equal chance all the time; it means that teams in large markets don't have a big Advantage anymore and getting Talent.)

I've been following the Lakers for decades and decades. I'll probably always follow them, but I have to admit I haven't watched that many games this year. I'm too busy to spend time watching bad basketball

I still watch, but mostly out of habit now than anything else. It's. It's not really fun anymore, especially when I'm actually wanting a loss to max our chances at keeping the pick. There's no comparison between this era and the 90s era before Shaq. We were a fun, exciting team back then who regularly punched above our weight. Now we just suck and regularly win less games in each of the last four seasons than the worst regular season record of the previous 50 or so years of Laker basketball.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject:

saetarubia wrote:
Most teams are supposed to go through a rebuild like this after championship runs. Lakers got Magic and Kobe while being good. NBA landscape is different and teams are smarter now. Spurs pulled off a similar steal in Leonard and Pop is still there. Those are the exceptions. If we keep the pick, there's enough talent to turn the situation around either way. You could trade for PG 13, Butler etc or build with young core. Or best case scenario were we add RW, Pg 13 in 2018 into an upcoming young team. Deng/Moz can be stretched and dumped using picks then.
lets get one thing clear. teams are no smarter that they were back then. still a lot of bad owners/ bad gm's out there making bad decisions.

the difference is the rules are changing to protect them in their horrible mistakes. leaning every CBA towards smaller markets. also make its so that when they make horrible mistakes they are covered by the fact they can keep their original high draft picks. which usually end up being the stars of the nba. so even in their lack of ability to put anything around said star players. they get to keep someone on the books for fans to watch. and said players are not leaving insane money on the table just to win. its too much money to let go of nowadays.
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The Lakers as we knew them are now just a memory.

mhan00 wrote:
activeverb wrote:
OdomGrab wrote:

I still watch, but mostly out of habit now than anything else. It's. It's not really fun anymore, especially when I'm actually wanting a loss to max our chances at keeping the pick. There's no comparison between this era and the 90s era before Shaq. We were a fun, exciting team back then who regularly punched above our weight. Now we just suck and regularly win less games in each of the last four seasons than the worst regular season record of the previous 50 or so years of Laker basketball.

yup. I get people trying to do the comparison, but it doesn't work. When we had nick and eddie, we were still playoff good, and very exciting. LIke, we beat Seattle in the playoffs in a very exciting series (WITHOUT Shaq and Kobe) and that Seattle team was playing in the Finals just a couple years earlier. No comparison to now. It's actually one of my favorite teams.
What we are experiencing now is very bad IMO. THis is not hopeful stuff. It's a very different league too, it's hard to see the comparison.
P.K.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject:

I've been watching the Lakers since 1967 or 68.
Wilt was my guy....
right up until Magic came along

I've been through the up years, been through the down years. The constant was Jerry and knowing that he'd do what it took to get them back up.

From a basketball standpoint I think this year has been more interesting than anything I'd seen in the previous 4 seasons. Yeah, this year kinda sucks win wise, but it's interesting to watch the young guys growing. I'd suspect next year will be the same.

The front office mess & backroom backstabbing is a huge disappointment - and makes me really miss Jerry's vision.
NPZ's Magic Johnson mix: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qbo0WqvOI
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:18 am    Post subject:

Goldenwest wrote:

yeah, I hear you. Respect for the ownership is very important. That's why i'm a lifelong Steelers fan as well as a Laker fan. The Rooneys may traditionally be cheap Irish catholic owners but they are as stable as they come, treat their players like human beings and are colorblind as an organization.

I am a man without a NFL Team (former Chargers fan) at present, but anyone has to admire the way the Rooney's run their organization.

Three head coaches in about 50 years for instance...Noll, Cowher, Tomlin
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: