LaVar Ball (Lonzo Ball's father)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GoldenThroat
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 34855

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Shoes don't ship until November.
No refund policy.
I can imagine them contracting these out to the lowest bidder in China to manufacture these shoes.....profit....$$$$$$$$$


[dialing into "BBB" (Big Ballers Brand) customer hotline...someone picks up]: this is LaVar, what the bleep is your problem?

customer: well, I bought size 10 but it seems you shipped me a size 6.

LaVar: too bad. No refunds. Hangs up.

[Customer then calls "BBB," (Better Business Bureau)].



_________________
If you have any tickets to buy for anything coming up, use the Promo Code: LFR to get $20 your first order on SeatGeek. Sign-up Here: https://sg.app.link/lfr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 10842
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject:

The shoes look like poor Kobe knock off's. Wonder how long before they go on clearance at K-mart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6182

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Krispy Kreme wrote:
Lavar ball said on Skip & Shannon this morning that Shaq's son doesn't wear Shaq's shoe, and he's wondering why. Lavar said his son will wear the family shoe, but Shaq's son won't wear Shaq's shoe.

Shaq is one to never let any media feud go until he gets the last say. Lavar is very similar to Shaq in that aspect.

You know Shaq will fire back. This should be fun.


Lavar coming for the Big Petty... he thinks he wants it with Shaq...but he don't really want it with Shaq.


@ Big Petty. That's too perfect.

Ball will consider it as more promotion for zero hunded.
_________________
Our song to Phil, the man behind LG: "Miss u"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Gimme_the_rock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Apr 2001
Posts: 10734
Location: Looking outta the window, watching the asphalt grow ...

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
The shoes look like poor Kobe knock off's.


I thought the same thing.

I'm no sneaker head but I don't think the look is bad at all. It's the quality I'd be worried about. It's funny because, to me, you put a swoosh on those and they'd sell. Shoe business is crazy.
_________________
Magic and Jeannie: you are now on the clock.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 28530

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject:

Gimme_the_rock wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
The shoes look like poor Kobe knock off's.


I thought the same thing.

I'm no sneaker head but I don't think the look is bad at all. It's the quality I'd be worried about. It's funny because, to me, you put a swoosh on those and they'd sell. Shoe business is crazy.


Thats because Nike has been in the business for 53 years. They've been there done that. Another reason why UA is still catching up. Quality is the difference between a brand that sells like hotcakes and ones remain on the shelf. This is why many people don't take the Lavar Ball seriously when he hypes about his own brand. You can't just slap your name on a shoe and expect it to sell. Trust is earned over the years thru producing quality products and that brand has none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 13 Apr 2001
Posts: 30387

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Shoes don't ship until November.
No refund policy.
I can imagine them contracting these out to the lowest bidder in China to manufacture these shoes.....profit....$$$$$$$$$


[dialing into "BBB" (Big Ballers Brand) customer hotline...someone picks up]: this is LaVar, what the bleep is your problem?

customer: well, I bought size 10 but it seems you shipped me a size 6.

LaVar: too bad. No refunds. Hangs up.

[Customer then calls "BBB," (Better Business Bureau)].





I don't know anything about their business model, but it sounds like a flop even using direct sales. More important than that, they've screwed up the kid's brand equity, which will cost him untold millions later, providing that he does in fact reach a degree of stardom.

This sounds like a vanity project rather than a real business. If they had an ounce of common sense, they should have just leaned on a shoe company for the advertising, promotion and retail distribution. This just reeks of the amateur hour, and they've already destroyed the kid's brand image.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 28530

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:00 am    Post subject:

If Lonzo is a star, this venture will be a hiccup in his career.
If he is a draft bust, his dad will cost him a lot of money in the grand scheme of things.
Me thinks Lonzo won't speak up for himself until he finally realizes what is going on. His dad does all the talking, Lonzo seems like he is just trying to be a good son to his father, I'm not sure how long that will last if and when he realizes his dad is costing him real earning power.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 2868

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
If Lonzo is a star, this venture will be a hiccup in his career.
If he is a draft bust, his dad will cost him a lot of money in the grand scheme of things.
Me thinks Lonzo won't speak up for himself until he finally realizes what is going on. His dad does all the talking, Lonzo seems like he is just trying to be a good son to his father, I'm not sure how long that will last if and when he realizes his dad is costing him real earning power.


Be careful with that assertion. There is a defender of theirs on this board that feels it's his duty to correct those of us who assert that he's going to cost his son money somehow, someway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
22
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 15224

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=791vjaVy_no

Skip & Shannon on LaVar again today
_________________
Blake Griffin's ankles beware....Randle is coming
The youngins are YOUNG, let them learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Krispy Kreme
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Mar 2003
Posts: 12163

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject:

They suck up to Lavar because if they bash Lavar, then he won't come on their show. And they want him on for ratings. They call him out on certain things, but they don't go full out in bashing him because they want him to come back on their show like he has multiple times.
_________________
Dominating every day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
22
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 15224

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject:

Krispy Kreme wrote:
They suck up to Lavar because if they bash Lavar, then he won't come on their show. And they want him on for ratings. They call him out on certain things, but they don't go full out in bashing him because they want him to come back on their show like he has multiple times.


yeah they always back off when they get him cornered
_________________
Blake Griffin's ankles beware....Randle is coming
The youngins are YOUNG, let them learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 28530

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject:

Lavar Ball is a traveling Stephen A. Smith..don't kid yourself....look at how SAS reacted when he was on his show.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 13 Apr 2001
Posts: 30387

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
If Lonzo is a star, this venture will be a hiccup in his career.



I'm not so sure of that. If his name becomes synonymous with overpriced, ugly athletic shoes, he'll damage the most lucrative component of an NBA star's promotional income stream.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 23082

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
Quote:
If Lonzo is a star, this venture will be a hiccup in his career.



I'm not so sure of that. If his name becomes synonymous with overpriced, ugly athletic shoes, he'll damage the most lucrative component of an NBA star's promotional income stream.


Exactly. When you are approaching meme status with your brand, it's damn near impossible to unwind it back.
_________________
All Aboard the Paul George 2018 Train. CHOO CHOO!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 2868

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Shoes don't ship until November.
No refund policy.
I can imagine them contracting these out to the lowest bidder in China to manufacture these shoes.....profit....$$$$$$$$$


[dialing into "BBB" (Big Ballers Brand) customer hotline...someone picks up]: this is LaVar, what the bleep is your problem?

customer: well, I bought size 10 but it seems you shipped me a size 6.

LaVar: too bad. No refunds. Hangs up.

[Customer then calls "BBB," (Better Business Bureau)].


So, in short, the customer is calling the BBB (Better Business Bureau) on the BBB's (Big Baller Brand)????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 1623

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
SwissLakerFan wrote:
MJST wrote:
We shall see the real number sooner rather than later.

One thing about initial support, all it's going to take to maintain support is play well, that's it.


If Lonzo was a 23rd pick of the draft or something there may be something to worry about. But Lonzo is Top 2 - Top 3 and more likely than not is going to be a good NBA player. That essentially means that the shoe is going to sale more.


Thing I think some people may have forgotten in the midst of all this and criticizing of his dad or what have you, is how good Lonzo actually is, and that the hype isn't without merit. So if he goes into the NBA and for lack of a better word, ball's, then it's just going to pick up more and more hype.

I haven't seen this many eyes on a prospect since Wiggins or LeBron, that's how much attention Lonzo has, his story is featured above the NBA playoffs itself in sports media and his 'shoe' has generated more hits and attention in the mainstream than Nike, Under Armour, or Adidas have in a long time except when in controversy.

So right now, it's up to Lonzo to play well, and back it up on the court. If he does, it's gonna take off and his dad will look like a genius. If he's a bust, he won't. But I think some people have forgotten how good Lonzo is and how low that 'bust' potential is for him. Only time will tell, but if he's good? It's gonna take off, and that is what will be the most important aspect of all of this.


LMAO....Nobody is going to buy Lonzo Ball's $495 shoes from a brand that has absolutely no brand equity, regardless of how well Ball plays. The initial sales are nothing but a novelty that celebs might buy. Regular people buy Nikes because they know Nike will deliver a quality product. It's taken decades to build that trust. The endorsers certainly help, but it's still the Nike or Adidas shoe that people are buying.

Even Steph Curry's shoe at Under Armour is selling horribly not because Curry isn't a great player, but because people don't want to buy Under Armour shoes (at least not more than Nike or Adidas).

His dad is a moron if he thinks people will pick "Big Baller Brand" over Nike.


Completely agree. People think if he plays well the shoes will sell are way off. Under Armour athletes sell like crap because of the brand. Under Armour is slowly gaining ground but in various niches. Definitely not basketball. Even Adidas guys like Harden...their shoe sales are AWFUL compared to Nike. Nike's marketing and brand equity in basketball apparel is so monolithic that to even consider your own brand much less a 2nd/3rd tier like UA/Adidas is laughable.


Agree with both of you. The Big Baller brand has no chance, I mean, look at the name for crying out loud.

People want to identify with a brand that represents awesome, not with one actually called Awesome.
and the name is the thing i do have issue with. its so.....FUBU ish. Not that its nothing wrong with FUBU . or at least there was nothing wrong with FUBU when it was hot.
Now with that said, Baller = Ball = Their name.

If there name was Giovanni. It would be called Giovanni Brand.
It's not being called "big balla" as in the slang term. Its their name. Just so happens it can double as the old school 90's slang term balla/baller.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 1623

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
Quote:
If Lonzo is a star, this venture will be a hiccup in his career.



I'm not so sure of that. If his name becomes synonymous with overpriced, ugly athletic shoes, he'll damage the most lucrative component of an NBA star's promotional income stream.
But the shoe actually isnt ugly. Anyone calling it ugly has to tell me they also call all the shoes they also said it stole from were ugly as well.

We all know it looks similar to a pair of kobes. So if these are UGLY as you've suggested. you also believe those kobe's were ugly as well. Dont get mad at the look just because you're mad at the guy. If you liked those kobe's. you like these shoes. Doesnt mean you would pay $495 for them. You probably wouldnt pay that much for kobe's either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 1623

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Gimme_the_rock wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
The shoes look like poor Kobe knock off's.


I thought the same thing.

I'm no sneaker head but I don't think the look is bad at all. It's the quality I'd be worried about. It's funny because, to me, you put a swoosh on those and they'd sell. Shoe business is crazy.


Thats because Nike has been in the business for 53 years. They've been there done that. Another reason why UA is still catching up. Quality is the difference between a brand that sells like hotcakes and ones remain on the shelf. This is why many people don't take the Lavar Ball seriously when he hypes about his own brand. You can't just slap your name on a shoe and expect it to sell. Trust is earned over the years thru producing quality products and that brand has none.
do we know if this shoe is high, medium, or low quality? Not yet.
can we wait and see? Thats one of the things I'm waiting on. How does your feet feel in those shoes off the court. how long will they hold up if you just walk around in them and never play a game in them. They are 495. you better not scuff them. lol.

Or for you rich kids, how do they perform on the court.

these are things I want to hear about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 1623

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject:

Krispy Kreme wrote:
They suck up to Lavar because if they bash Lavar, then he won't come on their show. And they want him on for ratings. They call him out on certain things, but they don't go full out in bashing him because they want him to come back on their show like he has multiple times.
That's not actually true. You guys wish is were the case because you believe that everyone thinks like you think about this situation. You see it online everyday and you speak to a few people so you assume that must be how everyone feels about it. Obviously it isn't. Someone purchased the shoe. Some people tweeted about doing so. Everyone does not feel like you feel about it. That's just a reality of it. And for the record, Sharpe actually likes the idea. He doesn't like the price tag. But the rest he does like. Most people don't like the loud talking and boasting to some degree. Half the time it's because they would be afraid to do the same thing. Let's be clear, we love all sorts of CEO's and A-type personalities after they've made it big. Well a lot of those people are A class, A holes. Worse than Lavar.

The other issue is most people are afraid of stepping out of the norm. So when they see someone else try they are down on them for it. That is a known response. It's not normal.

Quote:
The idea of norms provides a key to understanding social influence in general and conformity in particular. Social norms are the accepted standards of behavior of social groups.

These groups range from friendship and work groups to nation states. Behavior which fulfills these norms is called conformity, and most of the time roles and norms are powerful ways of understanding and predicting what people will do.

There are norms defining appropriate behavior for every social group. For example, students, neighbors and patients in a hospital are all aware of the norms governing behavior. And as the individual moves from one group to another, their behavior changes accordingly.

Norms provide order in society. It is difficult to see how human society could operate without social norms. Human beings need norms to guide and direct their behavior, to provide order and predictability in social relationships and to make sense of and understanding of each otherís actions. These are some of the reasons why most people, most of the time, conform to social norms.

Conclusion
There is considerable pressure to conform to social roles. Social roles provide an example of social influence in general and conformity in particular. Most of us, most of the time, conform to the guidelines provided by the roles we perform.

We conform to the expectations of others, we respond to their approval when we play our roles well, and to their disapproval when we play our roles badly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 1623

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Gimme_the_rock wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
The shoes look like poor Kobe knock off's.


I thought the same thing.

I'm no sneaker head but I don't think the look is bad at all. It's the quality I'd be worried about. It's funny because, to me, you put a swoosh on those and they'd sell. Shoe business is crazy.
pretty much. The shoe isnt bad looking at all unless you are someone who never like the kobe's. If you liked those shoes. you will like these based on look alone. not the loud dad or the son that has never played one game in the nba. We're talking look only.

Most of the people calling the shoe ugly is mad at those two things i stated above. You know how people are when they become angry. They start going off and over doing it without regard for the actual truth/reality.

**these shoes are overpriced
loud mouth dad will never succeed
how the heck are you going to have your own shoe and we have never seen you play in the nba others had to wait years to get to that level. who do you think you are?

The shoes pop up. and they are like wow. not bad...then they remember everything they said above.. Then they start saying "the shoes are ulgy."

cut it out. you know the shoes are not ugly if you liked the kobes. You also can't call them a Cheap knock off because we dont know if the quality is cheap or not. if it is. knock off it is. But....if it's of high quality. Well then a lot of people are going to have some explaining to do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 1623

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Not to mention when you buy a shoe from one of the major brands, they usually have been tested in the labs to make sure they can last......the BBB brand has no facilities and seeing how they don't have a return policy at all, you are gonna have to trust that it won't break during the life of the product....
Truth.

I wouldnt dare play in them. even if i was rich because I would not trust my ankles in them. But ya never know. They should send them to Nike for testing .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jul 2010
Posts: 4640
Location: Orange County

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Krispy Kreme wrote:
They suck up to Lavar because if they bash Lavar, then he won't come on their show. And they want him on for ratings. They call him out on certain things, but they don't go full out in bashing him because they want him to come back on their show like he has multiple times.
That's not actually true. You guys wish is were the case because you believe that everyone thinks like you think about this situation. You see it online everyday and you speak to a few people so you assume that must be how everyone feels about it. Obviously it isn't. Someone purchased the shoe. Some people tweeted about doing so. Everyone does not feel like you feel about it. That's just a reality of it. And for the record, Sharpe actually likes the idea. He doesn't like the price tag. But the rest he does like. Most people don't like the loud talking and boasting to some degree. Half the time it's because they would be afraid to do the same thing. Let's be clear, we love all sorts of CEO's and A-type personalities after they've made it big. Well a lot of those people are A class, A holes. Worse than Lavar.

The other issue is most people are afraid of stepping out of the norm. So when they see someone else try they are down on them for it. That is a known response. It's not normal.

Quote:
The idea of norms provides a key to understanding social influence in general and conformity in particular. Social norms are the accepted standards of behavior of social groups.

These groups range from friendship and work groups to nation states. Behavior which fulfills these norms is called conformity, and most of the time roles and norms are powerful ways of understanding and predicting what people will do.

There are norms defining appropriate behavior for every social group. For example, students, neighbors and patients in a hospital are all aware of the norms governing behavior. And as the individual moves from one group to another, their behavior changes accordingly.

Norms provide order in society. It is difficult to see how human society could operate without social norms. Human beings need norms to guide and direct their behavior, to provide order and predictability in social relationships and to make sense of and understanding of each otherís actions. These are some of the reasons why most people, most of the time, conform to social norms.

Conclusion
There is considerable pressure to conform to social roles. Social roles provide an example of social influence in general and conformity in particular. Most of us, most of the time, conform to the guidelines provided by the roles we perform.

We conform to the expectations of others, we respond to their approval when we play our roles well, and to their disapproval when we play our roles badly.


One day out of sheer luck one of your posts will actually make sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jul 2010
Posts: 4640
Location: Orange County

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Not to mention when you buy a shoe from one of the major brands, they usually have been tested in the labs to make sure they can last......the BBB brand has no facilities and seeing how they don't have a return policy at all, you are gonna have to trust that it won't break during the life of the product....
Truth.

I wouldnt dare play in them. even if i was rich because I would not trust my ankles in them. But ya never know. They should send them to Nike for testing .


So you don't trust the shoes with your ankles but you're okay with them being 500 bucks?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Oct 2001
Posts: 38575

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject:

My advice is buy several pairs.

It will be like owning a DeLorean in 20 years.
_________________
Love, Laker Lanny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 79095
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
Krispy Kreme wrote:
They suck up to Lavar because if they bash Lavar, then he won't come on their show. And they want him on for ratings. They call him out on certain things, but they don't go full out in bashing him because they want him to come back on their show like he has multiple times.
That's not actually true. You guys wish is were the case because you believe that everyone thinks like you think about this situation. You see it online everyday and you speak to a few people so you assume that must be how everyone feels about it. Obviously it isn't. Someone purchased the shoe. Some people tweeted about doing so. Everyone does not feel like you feel about it. That's just a reality of it. And for the record, Sharpe actually likes the idea. He doesn't like the price tag. But the rest he does like. Most people don't like the loud talking and boasting to some degree. Half the time it's because they would be afraid to do the same thing. Let's be clear, we love all sorts of CEO's and A-type personalities after they've made it big. Well a lot of those people are A class, A holes. Worse than Lavar.

The other issue is most people are afraid of stepping out of the norm. So when they see someone else try they are down on them for it. That is a known response. It's not normal.

Quote:
The idea of norms provides a key to understanding social influence in general and conformity in particular. Social norms are the accepted standards of behavior of social groups.

These groups range from friendship and work groups to nation states. Behavior which fulfills these norms is called conformity, and most of the time roles and norms are powerful ways of understanding and predicting what people will do.

There are norms defining appropriate behavior for every social group. For example, students, neighbors and patients in a hospital are all aware of the norms governing behavior. And as the individual moves from one group to another, their behavior changes accordingly.

Norms provide order in society. It is difficult to see how human society could operate without social norms. Human beings need norms to guide and direct their behavior, to provide order and predictability in social relationships and to make sense of and understanding of each otherís actions. These are some of the reasons why most people, most of the time, conform to social norms.

Conclusion
There is considerable pressure to conform to social roles. Social roles provide an example of social influence in general and conformity in particular. Most of us, most of the time, conform to the guidelines provided by the roles we perform.

We conform to the expectations of others, we respond to their approval when we play our roles well, and to their disapproval when we play our roles badly.


One day out of sheer luck one of your posts will actually make sense.


Speaking from over a decade of experience, no, no they won't.
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB