Those who attended the game last night vs the Cavs, was anyone else disgusted at how many "Cleveland" fans there were?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject:

I was there and yes the Cavs cheers were annoying but there gasps of frustration was quite hilarious as well every time DLO busted another three in Kyrie's face.

Plus I'm like 99.9% sure that like 80% of them were casual NBA Lebron superfans.

Sure there were some die hard Cleveland people there but I know for a fact they weren't feeling too great after barely notching the win against our Laker children.

It took 100 points from the big three of the Cavs to barely get the win. They got soo many holes in their squad despite how marvelous there big three is that I actually think they might not make it to the finals this season.

P.S oh and I know Tristan Thompson got hurt and left the game early but watching him in person that guy is softer than Charmin!!! Kardashian curse??!

aka ILLWiLL20

R.I.P PHIL
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
I was there and yes the Cavs cheers were annoying but there gasps of frustration was quite hilarious as well every time DLO busted another three in Kyrie's face.

Plus I'm like 99.9% sure that like 80% of them were casual NBA Lebron superfans.

Sure there were some die hard Cleveland people there but I know for a fact they weren't feeling too great after barely notching the win against our Laker children.

It took 100 points from the big three of the Cavs to barely get the win. They got soo many holes in their squad despite how marvelous there big three is that I actually think they might not make it to the finals this season.

P.S oh and I know Tristan Thompson got hurt and left the game early but watching him in person that guy is softer than Charmin!!! Kardashian curse??!

However to his credit he did have monster highlight block on Zu at the rim.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject:

I was there. You learn to accept it.

Even the celebrities came out. Jack, Denzel, etc.

Lakers had that for so many years with the Kobe/Shaq show follow by the Kobe show.

I am glad they made the move in the FO. I hope that they will be able to change it.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

However to his credit he did have monster highlight block on Zu at the rim.

True, but fwiw I love the fact that Zub is only 20 and he outplayed TT for most of the time they were on the floor. An speaking of Zubac I must of seen like at least 10 different dudes at the game rocking that Zubac/Tupac shirt

aka ILLWiLL20

R.I.P PHIL
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject:

Here's a few snaps from the game:

BI vs Lebron

The reason we lost

another reason why we lost

Kobes retired so I guess he's the King of basketball now lol

aka ILLWiLL20

R.I.P PHIL
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: