View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
nickuku wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
unleasH, something's wrong with you. CC, you too, but you're just a kid. I'm pretty sure unleashed is at least in his 40s. That's some 999 pee-throwin level (bleep). And once again in defense, just like CC, 999 was just a kid when he did that. You're (bleep) old.

The fact that unleashed doesn't think his conduct is egregious with over 40 years of "professional" work experience is a little troublesome. I wouldn't expect a high school student to act like that let alone someone who has been in the work force for that long.

Also Candycanes how are you a millennial still think anything posted online is private and let alone a facebook post regardless of privacy settings think that is an invasion of privacy?

You think private Facebook statuses aren't private?...

Posting anything on the internet and thinking it wont ever get out? Thats foolish.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
nickuku wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
unleasH, something's wrong with you. CC, you too, but you're just a kid. I'm pretty sure unleashed is at least in his 40s. That's some 999 pee-throwin level (bleep). And once again in defense, just like CC, 999 was just a kid when he did that. You're (bleep) old.

The fact that unleashed doesn't think his conduct is egregious with over 40 years of "professional" work experience is a little troublesome. I wouldn't expect a high school student to act like that let alone someone who has been in the work force for that long.

Also Candycanes how are you a millennial still think anything posted online is private and let alone a facebook post regardless of privacy settings think that is an invasion of privacy?

You think private Facebook statuses aren't private?...

Posting anything on the internet and thinking it wont ever get out? Thats foolish.

What about LakersGround?... Theoretically it would be possible for someone to attain your IP and trace it to you in real life, but nobody would expect that to actually happen. I feel like if there's a reasonable expectation of privacy then it's private regardless of whether a third party can get a hold of it or not.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject:

April Fools, OP?
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

Both of you are funny, I guess you both let bosses walk all over you, insult you, lay you off, and then believe that the "mature" thing to do is sit there and take it?

Why does this have to be so black and white? Nobody said you have to take anything. What about simply approaching your boss and hashing things out like a professional instead of having an insane outburst. If that doesn't work, you'll have to look into other sensible actions none of which include acting like a no-brained 8 year old weirdo.

unleasHell wrote:
Really? I suspect, neither of you have ever been in the same situation OR neither of you have any self-respect! It's called standing up for your rights!

lol, something's wrong with you man.

unleasHell wrote:
Now, I'm not judging you, the way you have done me, I am simply stating that your statements sound real harsh and judgmental when YOU can hide behind the anonymousness of the internet

You posted this on an online bulletin board. How else am I supposed to respond? Befriend you, ask to come over your house, and then give you my input over pot roast?

unleasHell wrote:
while I faced my ex-boss and told her to her face EXACTLY what I thought of her!

Que? That's what you call creepily messaging her through the internet? Oy vey.

unleasHell wrote:
By the way, having self respect has nothing to do with age, and while I do NOT wish the same happens to either of you, perhaps you will not act like sheep if it does and you will remember this thread and how myself and Candy stood up for ourselves...

I doubt you're this unstable in person. If so, I hope you get better pal.

Btw, I think this is the first time I've done one of these quote then respond things. Too much (bleep) work. Ain't happening again.
The Logo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject:

I wish you all the best in the future man
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Pull the ripcord on this one, OP. Let it die as soon as it can. You got a lotta good stuff in the bank. LG will forget. This is one of those ones you just gotta leave to decompose. Do it, fast, bro. Everyone's gone on a limb too thin at LG. I've done it myself and it's not fun getting flack, but it gets worse the more you try to defend it. None of us bat 1.000 here. It's aite, dood.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Pull the ripcord on this one, OP. Let it die as soon as it can. You got a lotta good stuff in the bank. LG will forget. This is one of those ones you just gotta leave to decompose. Do it, fast, bro. Everyone's gone on a limb too thin at LG. I've done it myself and it's not fun getting flack, but it gets worse the more you try to defend it. None of us bat 1.000 here. It's aite, dood.

I love you npz. I don't say it enough but I do
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:00 am    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

Npz is inspirational. He's a uniter not divider. Best man quality guy.

* short circuit "I need a GYRO" playing as my brain background song as I type this*
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

* short circuit "I need a GYRO" playing as my brain background song as I type this*

3 of my guys a in chain.
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:11 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

3 of my guys a in chain.

Hells yes. I'm so happy it's 3am and neither of us are probably wearing pants.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:13 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

3 of my guys a in chain.

The hell? Are you hacking my webcam?
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

3 of my guys a in chain.

By chain, Bravo, he doesn't mean a human centipede. You know Dladi didn't mean it like that. Or am I protesting too much?
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject:

Work is the escape when you have a wife and kids. My Sundays ARE my Fridays.
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
unleasHell wrote:
nickuku wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:

Both of you are funny, I guess you both let bosses walk all over you, insult you, lay you off, and then believe that the "mature" thing to do is sit there and take it? Really? I suspect, neither of you have ever been in the same situation OR neither of you have any self-respect! It's called standing up for your rights!

Now, I'm not judging you, the way you have done me, I am simply stating that your statements sound real harsh and judgmental when YOU can hide behind the anonymousness of the internet, while I faced my ex-boss and told her to her face EXACTLY what I thought of her!

By the way, having self respect has nothing to do with age, and while I do NOT wish the same happens to either of you, perhaps you will not act like sheep if it does and you will remember this thread and how myself and Candy stood up for ourselves...

There's nothing that you did that involves "self-respect". Self-respect is about rising above the BS - not lowering yourself to the lowest to lash out in spite.

And if that's not motivation enough to avoid doing things like this, unleasHell also created potential exposure for being sued by this person. Not very smart at all.

For anyone reading this - A) burning bridges is never a good idea no matter who the person is, because you never know what that person may become in the future and if you'll ever run into them again where you need them for something (especially within the same profession); B) if you are ever going to do something like the OP did, don't tell the victim of your revenge plot what you did and don't make it public, unless, of course, you don't care about possibly being sued or ruining your reputation in your field; and C) just be better than that; if you've moved on and found a better situation, move on. Nothing to be gained by living in the past, and doing so only reflects immaturity.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
the association
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject:

One of the more profound maxims re: life, typically attributed to Confucius ...

When embarking on a journey of revenge, be sure to prepare two graves.
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Work horror stories by a moron who somehow got the ear of VP and C level folks:
- Law of Demeter is useless
- Thin Model/Thin Controller is not needed
- Mediators are not needed. Fake design pattern.
- It's OK to have a 2MB API for content.
- CMS data should be fully normalized.
- Better to use drivers not from the company who built the engine and defer to what people in the community uses (bugs galore).
- It's OK for us to reboot all our boxes at least once per month and our site being down to accommodate for the previous issue.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

3 of my guys a in chain.

Watching him watch you was great btw

Oh, this thread is about bad days at work....Oops. Back to my microwave oven wifi chip install job....
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:15 am    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

3 of my guys a in chain.

Watching him watch you was great btw

Oh, this thread is about bad days at work....Oops. Back to my microwave oven wifi chip install job....

Hey guys it's 2 hours to 3am. Watchyalls wearin?
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject:

It's almost 7am. Bastaads.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:

This was me at dusk
http://i.imgur.com/4tryEIe.jpg
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:

This was me at dusk
http://i.imgur.com/4tryEIe.jpg

Such a sensual son of a (bleep) you are my dear.

Found an early one of NPZ, joshy and JB...

http://imgur.com/a/dpI2S
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject:

I was JB's date at his high school 20 year reunion

http://imgur.com/a/0gN7s
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject:

JB and Joshy wilin' out...

http://imgur.com/a/sI5IT
Conker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject:

I wish I had white-collar jobs like you guys have. Guess you guys never work a real job before.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject:

Conker wrote:
I wish I had white-collar jobs like you guys have. Guess you guys never work a real job before.

Its not as rosy as it seems.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: