This may be the perfect ending to the season
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject:

the kids had to learn games at some point, some down play this win streak but for our future it is bigger than some can imagine
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
the kids had to learn games at some point, some down play this win streak but for our future it is bigger than some can imagine

Agree, so long as the FO doesn't go crazy and trade them away.
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject:

As others have said, it would be fantastic if we ended the year on a 6 game streak and still kept the top 3 pick.

But tell me it wouldn't be AMAZING if Pheonix fell out of the top 3, just so all the people freaking out about lottery odds and how stupid this winning streak is etc. would feel silly
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject:

AY2043 wrote:
As others have said, it would be fantastic if we ended the year on a 6 game streak and still kept the top 3 pick.

But tell me it wouldn't be AMAZING if Pheonix fell out of the top 3, just so all the people freaking out about lottery odds and how stupid this winning streak is etc. would feel silly

would be great if order was

1. Lakers
2. Orlando
3. NY
4. Boston
5. Phoenix
TheBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:24 pm    Post subject:

AY2043 wrote:

If we lose the pick, I would at least like for this to happen. Either Phoenix or Boston falling out of the top 3 would make me feel just a bit better
TheBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
AY2043 wrote:

1. Lakers
2. Orlando
3. NY
4. Boston
5. Phoenix

Lmao, I was thinking of this same order. Orlando and NY are such harmless teams that we can't even hate on, so it's fine if they get top 3 picks.
awntawn
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
AY2043 wrote:

1. Lakers
2. Orlando
3. NY
4. Boston
5. Phoenix

Best part of this is Philly getting jack (bleep).

Hopefully we start pulling some more wins next year to make our pick worth even less. If we end up keeping the 3rd pick this year and winning the #1 next year with the pick unprotected... I'd rather lose it this year.
daygoboy6191
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject:

I just saw the Metta interview, and I think he needs to be added to the coaching staff in some capacity.

He loves teaching, and what better guy can a young team learn from then Metta. Has had a ton of ups and downs both personally and on the court, but the guy has really turned into a great person and the fans and players love him.

I think he would be a great coach for this young team, and something I think he would succeed at.
Dr. Funkbot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject:

daygoboy6191 wrote:
I just saw the Metta interview, and I think he needs to be added to the coaching staff in some capacity.

He loves teaching, and what better guy can a young team learn from then Metta. Has had a ton of ups and downs both personally and on the court, but the guy has really turned into a great person and the fans and players love him.

I think he would be a great coach for this young team, and something I think he would succeed at.

Better than Lamar.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: